AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seed

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Seed

So you cried
    Inside your mother’s mirror
    When she gave grief to you
    and you would hide
    out there in the forest
    where you thought you could be true
    But there were only meadows
    With things that danced around
    With flesh and skin I found you
    And watched you on the ground

And you died
    And you gave your mom her hero
    And she left your dad for him
    And you lied
    Out there in the forest
    Hung up one a limb
    And now that no one’s around
    I will cut your body down
    A fruit of sorts you were
    And I’ll plant you in the ground

And you grew
    Into an apple tree
    And I rest in your shade
    And if you knew
    How lovely your fruit tastes
    I wonder if you'd have stayed
    But no it is too late now
    As you vanished with the sound
    But maybe in a while
    I’ll meet you in the ground
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-24-2008 at 04:15 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This poem makes me think mostly about a small story like set up. Her mother cheated on her father, she knew but didn't tell, and yet when she died and was alone, she sent herself to hell.

And how you explained burying her, with the words of saying how sweet she could have been. Alive and well, she could have been a prize, though if she nourished an apple tree, you could somehow compare such a taste with the succulence of the apple.

Then ending it off with how you know you'll eventually join her, it finished with the right beat, the right 'GUSTO!'. I quite enjoyed this one Luzy.

You deserve a stamp!

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I liked it. It was a very interesting piece that seemed kind of dark and evil and twisted, but it's alright. I like evil and twisted. However, I do have a complaint: you change tenses too much where it doesn't seem to fit. Like when you're talking about burying her you go from future tense to past tense to things happening in the here and now withing just a couple of lines. I'm still trying to decide if you did that on purpose or not, but it bothered me a little bit.

Anyway, keep on writing. I can't quite pin it down but I like your peotry quite a bit for some reason. It's probably the second-person perspective you're always using. It's intriguing I think. That's not to say you don't write well overall, though.

Post more soon!

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Senior Member Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara has a reputation beyond repute Kamara Sagara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 02:26 AM
    Threads

This is a brilliant poem. It has a bizarre, dark perspective on a seemingly ordinary thing and makes it very intriguing to read. The contrast you use between a human event and a natural occurance was exquisitely done.

Again, good job. I hope you write more in the future. I look forward to more work from you.

Kamara Sagara

"Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace."-Buddha

<U><FONT color=#acacff><a href="

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information