AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Nodame Cantabile

Senior Member Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 10:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Nodame Cantabile

Nodame Cantabile - I love this it is very cute, a little funny romance, and you have to be a music lover too.

The new season Nodame Cantabile - Paris started showing on Oct 11th with 3 new eps out so far, good stuff.
    [marquee]Miscellaneous Forum Moderator : Member since June 2002 : Proud Hufflepuff : : http://www.moveon.org Vote Democrat! : :If I'm not here I'm playing Lineage II! Look me up on Hindemith Server- Jesslynn : [/marquee]

Banned Forum / Chat nsk is on a distinguished road nsk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Member Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2011 12:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i've watched all the episode of JDORAMA of Nodame Cantabile, and i really, really, really, like it soooo much ^_^...and im craving for more of Nodame and Chiaki-senpai...waaaa, i want more of this anime/jdorama..
    ~dreams can't be brought down by anyone~

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian. has a reputation beyond repute My Name is Ian.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2013 03:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: tentaclesnyunyu

Nodame Cantabile is an amazing J-drama/anime. I wouldn't recommend its manga though, since the music has to be imagined if you read it. The drama series, on the other hand is brilliant. Esp the part where Ochestra S performed on stage and the cello players even turn their cellos! Amazing amazing. It's anime is also worth the watch, and Seki Tomokazu voices Chiaki. lawls for that.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Member Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2011 12:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 「Das. View Post
    Nodame Cantabile is an amazing J-drama/anime. I wouldn't recommend its manga though, since the music has to be imagined if you read it. The drama series, on the other hand is brilliant. Esp the part where Ochestra S performed on stage and the cello players even turn their cellos! Amazing amazing. It's anime is also worth the watch, and Seki Tomokazu voices Chiaki. lawls for that.
    i agree with you, actually i dont like the manga version..^_^, its better to watch the jdorama coz you can really feel the spirit of music, drama and friendship...*crying* i cried on the part when the S-Oke perform their last orchestra performance together...
    ~dreams can't be brought down by anyone~

Closed Thread

Thread Information