AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The quality

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default The quality

Run while there is still time.

You can run We can see you But you cannot hide THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING
    You can run We can see you THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING But you cannot hide
    You can run THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING We can see you But you cannot hide
    You can run THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING But you cannot hide We can see you
    You can run But you cannot hide We can see you THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING
    You can run But you cannot hide THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING We can see you
    We can see you You can run But you cannot hide THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING
    We can see you You can run THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING But you cannot hide
    THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING You can run We can see you But you cannot hide
    THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING You can run But you cannot hide We can see you
    But you cannot hide You can run We can see you THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING
    But you cannot hide You can run THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING We can see you
    We can see you But you cannot hide You can run THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING
    We can see you THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING You can run But you cannot hide
    THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING We can see you You can run But you cannot hide
    THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING But you cannot hide You can run We can see you
    But you cannot hide We can see you You can run THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING
    But you cannot hide THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING You can run We can see you
    We can see you But you cannot hide THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING You can run
    We can see you THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING But you cannot hide You can run
    THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING We can see you But you cannot hide You can run
    THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING But you cannot hide We can see you You can run
    But you cannot hide We can see you THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING You can run
    But you cannot hide THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING We can see you You can run

Run while there is still time.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member K.F has a brilliant future K.F has a brilliant future K.F has a brilliant future K.F has a brilliant future K.F has a brilliant future K.F has a brilliant future K.F has a brilliant future K.F has a brilliant future K.F has a brilliant future K.F has a brilliant future K.F has a brilliant future K.F's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 01:44 PM
    Threads

What...?

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The world is collapsing. Run while there is still time.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Haha. Eris gone crazy again.
    Last edited by Khanxay; 01-28-2008 at 03:55 PM.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GaMeGoD View Post
    Haha. Eris gone crazy again.
    No, I am lying. Why would I be telling the truth? How could it possibly be, that the world is collapsing? Nay, must be the rantings of a mad person. But ofcourse, it doesn't hurt to check. Are you really sure that space exists beneath your bed, or has it vanished? What about behind the TV? Or between the walls. In the sock drawer? Is that what's been happening to your socks?

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Indeed rantings of a mad woman

btw

There is 11 centimeters of SPACE behind my tv;
    14 centimeters of SPACE underneath my bed and it's still there
    and uhm between the walls.... the manditory measurement is 13 cm, at least I think so.... >>
    I don't have a sock drawer... I guess that space vanished
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 01-28-2008 at 04:09 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Run! Don't Look Back!
    Run! Don't Look Back!
    Run! Don't Look Back!
    Run! Don't Look Back!
    Run! Don't Look Back!
    Run! Don't Look Back!
    Run! Don't Look Back!
    Run! Don't Look Back!

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Meh, I've had a good life
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Jose101's Chevalier #4 rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 12:11 PM
    In Hamashimura's "dungeon"...if you know what I mean
    Threads

Oh Eris, what are we gonna do with you...

Oh, I dont have a tv. I use the washing machine. Its so much more fun cause its like a mini-society. The shirts are friendly and wanna get to know everyone, the pants couldn't care less but are friends with the socks, and socks hang together and do their own thing. Its fun tho when a fight breaks out. The socks usually get eaten by the shirts and pants.

Speaking of socks, did you know they bite?
    Last edited by rubberbabybuggybumper; 01-28-2008 at 05:07 PM.
    ~Yay! This is the first sig I ever made!~
    Wanna be friends? Just drop me a line.
    My family is in my blog. Pm me to become a member.
    The more the merrier!

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Reality has been pushing you down in the mud for too long! It is time to rise up, and take action! I hereby declare WAR ON REALITY! You are either with me; the glowing beacon of righteousness, or with the forces of puppy killing, candy stealing and bland reality! PREDICTABILITY IS DEATH! REALITY THINKS IT KNOWS HOW YOU ARE GOING TO ACT NEXT! But you can fool it! MAKE YOUR OWN REALITY! EMBRACE INSANITY! Is there anything that indicates that this so called reality is real, anyways? BE UNPREDICTABLE, and whatever you do, DON'T ADMIT ANYTHING -- IT COULD BE TRUTH, AND TRUTH IS YOUR ENEMY! Lie, but most importantly, don't believe anything. EVERYTHING IS WRONG! There is no such thing as right! SO WHATEVER YOU DO, KEEP CHANGING YOUR OPINION, BEFORE YOU START MAKING SENSE! WE'RE GONNA HUNT 'EM DOWN AND SMOKE 'EM OUT! IT'S TIME TO DRAW A LINE IN THE SAND, AND SET THIS SO CALLED "REALITY" ON FIRE, BEFORE IT DROWNS US ALL! BURN BABY, BURN! THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE SHERIFF IN THIS TOWN, AND IT SURE AS HELL ISN'T REALITY! (IT MIGHT BE ANCHOVY PIZZA, BUT IT HIDES IT WELL!)

hold me accountable Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 03:49 PM
    Threads

--Takes one look at Eris then starts running--
    Last edited by Exquiro; 01-28-2008 at 04:25 PM.
    "Done because we are too meny."

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Remind me to stay on your good side!

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Member Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod has a reputation beyond repute Grod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2008 09:03 PM
    Threads

Obviously this is a social commentary of the effects of communism on an dystopia society, without the influence of religion, set somewhere in the 1600's, in a world not unlike our own.
    Last edited by Grod; 01-28-2008 at 04:33 PM.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Default Wait... i know this one

Icarus found you!
    Icarus found you!
    Icarus found you!
    Icarus found you!
    Run while you can.
    Icarus found you!
    Run while you can.
    Icarus found you!
    Run while you can.
    Run while you can.
    Run while you can.
    Run while you can.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

thecakeisaliethecakdisaliethecakeisaliethecakeisal iethecakeisaliethecakeisaliethecakeisaliethecakeis aliethecakeisaliethecakeisaliethecakeisaliethecake isaliethecakeisaliethecakeisaliethecakeisalietheca keisaliethecakeisalieTHE CAKE IS DELICIOUS AND MOIST.

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

THE SKY IS FILLED WITH GREEN $#!7!!
    THE UNIVERSE SPLIT IN HALF!
    WATER AND FIRE MIXED!
    RAIN OF FIRE IS FALLING UPWARD!
    George Dubya Bush can't seem to decide if it is an emergency or not!

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Exquiro View Post
    --Takes one look at Eris then starts running--
    I'm in ur mindz, distoring ur reality.

Ich hab flotten Otto PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 08:54 PM
    Threads

sigh*.. Eris.. did you forget your medication again?..

..or is this just another one of your joke threads that will somehow, eventually, turn into a DnD session?

Jose101's Chevalier #4 rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 12:11 PM
    In Hamashimura's "dungeon"...if you know what I mean
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJager View Post
    The problem is that he did take his medication. I think he just may need a stronger prescription.
    ~Yay! This is the first sig I ever made!~
    Wanna be friends? Just drop me a line.
    My family is in my blog. Pm me to become a member.
    The more the merrier!

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sometimes I think to myself, what if these conversations and interactions I have with are just fragments of my imagination... This screen could be a cardboard box... maybe those people I talk to is me talking to myself... I look into the mirror thinking that maybe I am someone elses imagination. Maybe I don't exist... maybe nothing exists... Maybe this is a bad dream, all I can do is hope to awake from it one day while I still have the ability to move and think... before I fade away into the dark...
    Last edited by niKopol; 01-28-2008 at 05:39 PM.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

NASTY Prisms, Good Sir!

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJager View Post

..or is this just another one of your joke threads that will somehow, eventually, turn into a DnD session?
    Actually, I do believe this is a Deus Ex thread, which is why I countered with Portal.

Because I never got to play Deus Ex. TT_____TT

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    Actually, I do believe this is a Deus Ex thread, which is why I countered with Portal.

Because I never got to play Deus Ex. TT_____TT
    It is not. Only Dr.McDoom!: Reloaded's response so far is Deus Ex-related. Though, I guess it's sort-of related to Silhouette's meme-war in Deus Ex, but not intentionally so.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ah. Well regardless, McDoom took it there. At least I'm vaguely right, like I said I've never been able to play it myself but I do have secondhand information.

Still, this thread is unbelievable. You, _Member Name Here_, must be the pride of _Member Hometown Here_.

It's CAPTAIN Peon to YOU Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha has a reputation beyond repute Raidou Kuzunoha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2008 09:21 PM
    Threads

Although I didn't read the entire post, I'm amusing this is Eris on an off day (or is it a normal day?).

A joke between my sister and I... Don't mind me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information