AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Vampire weekend

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Vampire weekend

There not very famous but have a great sound, I really like vampire weekend's first album and wonder if anyone else had heard them and what you think.

The members of the band - Ezra Koenig, Rostam Batmanglij, Chris Tomson, and Chris Baio

Albums-Vampire Weekend (January 29, 2008)

Some songs-A-Punk, Mansard Roof and Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa

Rollingstone gave there first album a pretty good review, I think there one of the better indie rock bands I have heard in awhile and the song of there's I like the most is A-Punk.
    Last edited by The Wing Man; 01-28-2008 at 02:34 AM.
    -TWM-

Closed Thread

Thread Information