AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Most hated character type?

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by NovaStar View Post
    I don't know how to describe it, but I hate the girls whom think that every person should be below them, I guess I hate the high class "everything belongs to me and that includes you" type.
    a snob? but yeh, thats annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by megami91
    so stupid that they ask about every simple thing.

most annoying by far.

and the too obsessed type. Like Kotonoha of School Days. She's so depressing near the end. (but its a bit acceptable since she's in love and all)

Over-saturating since '07

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Also what do you all have against the shy wierd girls?
    I don't know...they're just annoying and weak. They have no backbone.

OOOH you know what other type I hate? The "prince" type who's actually a *complete* womanizer. They tend to have blond hair (styled badly) and carry a rose wherever they go and always give off the "I am gay" vibes. The only character who's managed to pull this off and be awesome is Tamaki and that's because those aren't his true colors anyway.
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 02-06-2008 at 11:40 AM.

Alias's Child Prodigy! prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2008 01:54 PM
    Threads

Characters who are idiotic.

I like Asuka from Evangelion. Shinji annoys me and I think Asuka should dominate him some more. Rei, odd as it may seem seems too normal of a person to me.
    Last edited by prototypetetra; 02-06-2008 at 10:52 PM.

Junior Member HellDiver is on a distinguished road HellDiver's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2008 09:41 PM
    Threads

someone like that crazy chick in Code Geass.. shes gotta stop being. you know.. the nerdy one...

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by HellDiver View Post
    someone like that crazy chick in Code Geass.. shes gotta stop being. you know.. the nerdy one...
    Nina? EVERYONE hates her. She's a complete freak and a loser.

I can't believe I forgot to mention that I hate... HATE stuck-up little kids who think they're smarter than everyone else, yet these brats are just totally useless to the series and are there for pure annoyance. I want to kill them all. Starting with Chibi-Usa.
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 02-12-2008 at 10:50 AM.

Member YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura has much to be proud of YuyuiSakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2008 09:14 AM
    Threads

I like a shy girl but not too shy.

The most hated character is like : Sakura from Naruto
    How she hang on to Sasuke made me wanna punch her in the face and she's such a loser (crybaby)

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

I hate the stuck-up,crybaby,always gets the guys, type of anime charcaters.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Lol I've always sympathsized with crybabies I guess because I am one. Sometimes we're just too sensitive. And depending on our mood that day, we will cry over the STUPIDEST things.

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 12:30 AM
    Threads

There are two character types in particular that I absolutely loathe, although in reality they are manifestations of the same character archetype, that is, the idealized character. Here I will explain the two different gender manifestations of the idealized character.

Female: The ‘childhood friend’: there is one in almost every male targeted romance anime. This is the girl who you know from the absolute start is going to be the one the guy chooses. She usually has no personality flaws, and if she does, they are so superficial or minor that they usually do not count and are actually considered to be good points.

This character is usually either a complete emotional doormat or a totally flat and boring character. They also are more likely to be the main female lead, and therefore if you ever search for images or wallpapers or something along those lines, they are EVERYWHERE!

Examples of ‘childhood friend’: Ayu (Kanon), Kamagishi Akari (To Heart)

Male: The ‘tall dark and mysterious’: This character has very similar traits to the ‘childhood friend’, they have no personality flaws whatsoever, but this is increased with the fact that he is usually capable of feats of incredible physical strength and prowess. He can tame a wild, bucking bronco even though he has never even seen a horse in his entire life.

Also, like the ‘childhood friend’, you also know right from the outset that he is going to be the character the female lead chooses. What is worse is, even more than the ‘childhood friend’ the writers are more likely than not to absolutely shove down your throat the idea that this is the single greatest guy in the universe.

Examples of ‘tall dark and mysterious’: Matsura Yuu (Marmalade Boy), Lantis (Magic Knight Rayearth), Chiba Mamoru (Sailormoon).

And for the record, here are the character archetypes I tend to like.

Male: The Imperfect Foil (Rival): This character is a lot like the ‘tall dark and mysterious’, sometimes he even looks a little like him. Except for one major difference. He usually has major personality flaws. He can often be aggressive or very brash, or possibly have a slight lack of maturity. These flaws are usually made to show the lead female character how great the ‘tall dark and mysterious is’.

He is often used as the main romantic rival of ‘tall dark and mysterious’ and very often he is successful until the last section of the anime. The character has very strong good qualities but also major flaws, which I also like since it adds that third dimension that ‘tall dark and mysterious’ lacks.

Examples of ‘Imperfect Foil’: Tsuchiya Kei (Marmalade Boy), Kou Seiya (Sailormoon), Satoshi Miwa (Marmalade Boy).

Female: The ‘hotheaded tomboy’: The hotheaded tomboy is an interesting character. Like the ‘Imperfect Foil’, the hotheaded tomboy is often, but not always propped up as a rival to the ‘childhood friend’. But, much like the ‘Imperfect Foil’ usually loses out on the main character. However, unlike the ‘Imperfect Foil’ they often find themselves hitched up with one of the side characters.

Also very often, this character has a conflict of her masculine and feminine sides. This character is often very flawed, prone to aggression, possibly a loner, or of great height, which is often a cosmetic flaw in Japanese culture.

Examples of ‘Hotheaded Tomboy’: Suzuki Arimi (Marmalade Boy), Kino Makoto (sailormoon), Ryuzaki Umi (Magic Knight Rayearth), Tenjou Utena (Revolutionary Girl Utena), Oscar Francoi De Jerjeys (Rose of Versailles).

Junior Member Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2008 03:32 PM
    Threads

Well i don't really like those thypes of girls that get like jealous just cuz a guy hugs sumone else...I don't like he guys that are always so full of themselves...I like the shy couples...like in like DNAngel Riku and Daisuke...they're so down-to-earth you know? Kinda lyk...*cough* e and *cough* sumone...>.>
    .::somehow everythings gunna fall right into place::.
    \|PaRaMoRe aDDiCt|/
    I L U V J . M . >J A N . 0 8<
    ~([forced into love, taken with affection])~
    Uchiha Miyami has:
    !!!OBSSESSIVE DISORDER!!!
    Obession as of now (5-23-08) - vampire night

Junior Member Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2008 03:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SGI View Post
    There are two character types in particular that I absolutely loathe, although in reality they are manifestations of the same character archetype, that is, the idealized character. Here I will explain the two different gender manifestations of the idealized character.

Female: The ‘childhood friend’: there is one in almost every male targeted romance anime. This is the girl who you know from the absolute start is going to be the one the guy chooses. She usually has no personality flaws, and if she does, they are so superficial or minor that they usually do not count and are actually considered to be good points.

This character is usually either a complete emotional doormat or a totally flat and boring character. They also are more likely to be the main female lead, and therefore if you ever search for images or wallpapers or something along those lines, they are EVERYWHERE!

Examples of ‘childhood friend’: Ayu (Kanon), Kamagishi Akari (To Heart)

Male: The ‘tall dark and mysterious’: This character has very similar traits to the ‘childhood friend’, they have no personality flaws whatsoever, but this is increased with the fact that he is usually capable of feats of incredible physical strength and prowess. He can tame a wild, bucking bronco even though he has never even seen a horse in his entire life.

Also, like the ‘childhood friend’, you also know right from the outset that he is going to be the character the female lead chooses. What is worse is, even more than the ‘childhood friend’ the writers are more likely than not to absolutely shove down your throat the idea that this is the single greatest guy in the universe.

Examples of ‘tall dark and mysterious’: Matsura Yuu (Marmalade Boy), Lantis (Magic Knight Rayearth), Chiba Mamoru (Sailormoon).

And for the record, here are the character archetypes I tend to like.

Male: The Imperfect Foil (Rival): This character is a lot like the ‘tall dark and mysterious’, sometimes he even looks a little like him. Except for one major difference. He usually has major personality flaws. He can often be aggressive or very brash, or possibly have a slight lack of maturity. These flaws are usually made to show the lead female character how great the ‘tall dark and mysterious is’.

He is often used as the main romantic rival of ‘tall dark and mysterious’ and very often he is successful until the last section of the anime. The character has very strong good qualities but also major flaws, which I also like since it adds that third dimension that ‘tall dark and mysterious’ lacks.

Examples of ‘Imperfect Foil’: Tsuchiya Kei (Marmalade Boy), Kou Seiya (Sailormoon), Satoshi Miwa (Marmalade Boy).

Female: The ‘hotheaded tomboy’: The hotheaded tomboy is an interesting character. Like the ‘Imperfect Foil’, the hotheaded tomboy is often, but not always propped up as a rival to the ‘childhood friend’. But, much like the ‘Imperfect Foil’ usually loses out on the main character. However, unlike the ‘Imperfect Foil’ they often find themselves hitched up with one of the side characters.

Also very often, this character has a conflict of her masculine and feminine sides. This character is often very flawed, prone to aggression, possibly a loner, or of great height, which is often a cosmetic flaw in Japanese culture.

Examples of ‘Hotheaded Tomboy’: Suzuki Arimi (Marmalade Boy), Kino Makoto (sailormoon), Ryuzaki Umi (Magic Knight Rayearth), Tenjou Utena (Revolutionary Girl Utena), Oscar Francoi De Jerjeys (Rose of Versailles).
    OHEHMGI! i luvv the hotheaded tomboy...they end up being so pure on the inside you know? Or like so rrggghh how do you say this...so shy on the inside...haha they'll eventually open up...
    .::somehow everythings gunna fall right into place::.
    \|PaRaMoRe aDDiCt|/
    I L U V J . M . >J A N . 0 8<
    ~([forced into love, taken with affection])~
    Uchiha Miyami has:
    !!!OBSSESSIVE DISORDER!!!
    Obession as of now (5-23-08) - vampire night

Senior Member myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1974 0901 4063 4699

Guy who is so polite and embarrassed he has to ask the girl if he can do everything even kiss and STILL gets in embarrassing situations. TO much like me, hits to close to home, I hate that.

That's actually the same Reason I can't watch the pilot of Serial Experiment lain it gives me bad flashbacks to high school and people I know who screwed up their lives . Am I the only one who has Vietnam style flashbacks about highschool?
    Last edited by myahon; 02-17-2008 at 06:58 PM.

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kwnbintang View Post
    well, i think i hate girls who are full of jealousy and a bully.
    same here. you know the ones who like attack someone, and then of course it comes back and gets them in the ***.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Junior Member LAdy_Saya is on a distinguished road LAdy_Saya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2008 09:11 PM
    Threads

Default I hate

I don't the ones who acted concited and arigent twoards other cuz they can either do something speacil or they are speacial

Member Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion has a reputation beyond repute Lelouch of the rebellion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 09:30 AM
    Threads

I hate girls that are loli, speak in the third person, and try to act cute.

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

the perfect pretty boy who's all really nice and perfect......thats just not how its works pepole lol
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

Senior Member Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 05:23 PM
    Well, I'm not a pirate on a ship, or a gardener in France..
    Threads

Ones who think they're better in every way and show way too much affection and annoyance and try to look all pretty.. Gah, drives me up the wall! >.<

chérir-- kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 12:11 PM
    Threads

I hate the clingy, annoying, loud, easy to cry type girl character >>;;

Also the whole...pretty girl hiding behind her glasses who's shy around guys and has a DD cup.

It all just makes...no sense xD But...w/e heh.

A very beautiful set made by KP ^_^.I love you so much!
    Thank you Lawlietth <3 I love it

Mrs. Matsumoto
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333 has a reputation beyond repute aishiteru333's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2011 09:43 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lttlpplkilppl

Sometimes I don't like sidekicks. They idolize the main character too much!
    I got a forum for random people. PM if you wanna check it out.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This isn't even a type but I have an inexplicable gut aversion for the tall, kind eyed, soft-spoken young man with long hair. It nearly killed the GITS: SAC 2nd GIG series for me and that would really take some doing.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by kaori_tenshi View Post
    Also the whole...pretty girl hiding behind her glasses who's shy around guys and has a DD cup.
    XD I hate those.I hate those.I hate those.I hate those.I hate those.

I also don't like the male character type that both looks and ACTS really immature. Like Honey from Ouran. I know a lot of girls love him. I'd say he was cute too if he wasn't EIGHTEEN! It's just....ugh...it's weird, okay? XD
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 03-02-2008 at 02:32 PM.

Junior Member Inori has a brilliant future Inori has a brilliant future Inori has a brilliant future Inori has a brilliant future Inori has a brilliant future Inori has a brilliant future Inori has a brilliant future Inori has a brilliant future Inori has a brilliant future Inori has a brilliant future Inori has a brilliant future Inori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 06:42 PM
    Threads

The stereotypical shy and naive heroine who secretly harbors feelings the male lead.
    Я люблю тебя послушать

The Palmtop Tiger Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 07:43 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

the annoying girl [and old friend. or current friend
    In an anime, that steps in the way of a relationship!

[Click on the image above to visit an Etsy art shop run in part by myself and fellow art mod Serated]

今日...明日...永遠に...

Personal Tumblr | Deviant Art | Artsy Tumblr
    >>>View AF's First Banner Contest RESULTS<<<
    Thanks to those who participated & voted

Member Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly has a reputation beyond repute Zelly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2008 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: RUkiddingme?

Quote Originally Posted by baka.tenshi View Post
    Characters like Hatsumi from Hot Gimmick - a pathetic doormat that lets her stupid boyfriend boss her around. The girl needs a backbone!! I liked this manga till I read the ending.
    I was going to say girls like Hatsumi as well. She's so. Cowardly.

*Chasing a dream~ Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi has a reputation beyond repute Merodi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 05:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    the annoying girl [and old friend. or current friend
    In an anime, that steps in the way of a relationship!
    I agree with you on that one!! They always make the lovelife for certain characters so difficult! She usually is the one that gets inbetween the two characters you want to end up together... >.<

Do NOT steal please.
    *PMs and friend requests are welcomed.*

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information