AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rules

Junior Member Himeko Kurusugawa will become famous soon enough Himeko Kurusugawa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2008 01:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rules

Where are the forum rules? I wanna read them.
    So on this forum we are having a recruiting contest. I'm in second place and the guy in third is catching up. Can you please join and post a few times? Just to help me out? Here is the site. That's my referral link, so my name should already be there. If no, himeko_kurusugawa

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2014 10:11 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

At the top of each forum you'll find "stickies". Amoung those will usually be a thread with "Rules" somewhere in the title. Some fo them differ from each forum. For example, the rules for Jpop have several differences from Signatures/avatars.

Junior Member Himeko Kurusugawa will become famous soon enough Himeko Kurusugawa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What about more general rules that don't really have anything to do with a specific forum?
    So on this forum we are having a recruiting contest. I'm in second place and the guy in third is catching up. Can you please join and post a few times? Just to help me out? Here is the site. That's my referral link, so my name should already be there. If no, himeko_kurusugawa

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

General rules would be:

-dont double or mulitple post
    -no cursing [if you post something and see little *'s have replaced your word, its comsidered a curse word here]
    -stay on topic
    -only post a picture when it contributes to the thread/your post
    -be respectful to other members and their opinions
    -use the search function. Chances are, the topic you want to start has already been made

Things of that nature

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What about recruiting?

Let me get to the point.

My forum is having a contest and we get points for every post the person we recruit. I'm in second place and the guy in third is catching up. I wanna recruit here but I also don't want to break any rules. ^^;

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Like this?

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Gil
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ah yes, I forgot that rule [since I was doing so off the top of my head].

You cant advertise. Not on the forums anyway. If you want to post a link in your sig, or even do a blog entry with a link, thats ok. But a thread/post with a link asking for recruits is a no-no

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then I shall do that then! Thank you. ^_^

Closed Thread

Thread Information