AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Strogest Kekei Genkai

Senior Member Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by anna_asakura View Post
    lol, tough one:P each bloodline trait "gives" certain special abilities to those who have it and each has it's strong and weak points so it's sorta hard to say which one is the strongest personally, I'd go for the Sharingan
    Sharingan again, nice!!!
    True User Of Sharingan

Member Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan has much to be proud of Petsu-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 10:10 AM
    Threads

Mokuton and the Sharingan!!!!

They are both very usefull and cool!!!
    Konoha Baka Rangers
    Captain: Petsu-chan

Junior Member Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2008 08:52 PM
    Threads

mangekyo sharingan *Itachi walks up behind me*

"what are you typing"
    "um a post?"
    "oh tsukyomi"
    *braindead*
    " the mangekyo sharingan is a advanced version of sharingan which is aquiered by killing ones best friend"*whacks me upside the jaw*
    "what uh what he typed"

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

No their is another one that is in the manga, it is able to control the demon in Naruto. it was to be the most powerful of the 3 eye types.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Senior Member .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-. has a reputation beyond repute .-Himura-Kenshin-.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2008 07:32 AM
    Threads

Depends if you are a master at the Sharingan like Kakashi or Itachi then that case I think Sharingan. If you are not a master of the sharingan I would say Byakugan. Just my humble opinion.

~Battousai
    Hitokiri "Battousai The Manslayer"

Master of Speed
    Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu
    "Flying Heaven Honorable Sword Style"

My Favorite Quote -
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Member Csabee The 3rd is on a distinguished road Csabee The 3rd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2010 05:40 AM
    Threads

Personally I think Yamatos Mokuton is the best.I mean he could even capture Naruto in four tail form,create a wood clone a WHOLE HOUSE and other useful things.

Junior Member Amer_Uchiha is on a distinguished road Amer_Uchiha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 05:06 PM
    Threads

either the sharingan or the byakugan. i also like the naras' shadow imitation technique.

.sugar and spice. -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism''s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amer_Uchiha View Post
    either the sharingan or the byakugan. i also like the naras' shadow imitation technique.
    yep, the shadow imitation is cool but it's a jutsu not a kekkei genkai.

Senior Member sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 07:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by anna_asakura View Post
    yep, the shadow imitation is cool but it's a jutsu not a kekkei genkai.
    only the nara clan can use the shadow imitation justu that is known as a blood line justu

Junior Member mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2008 05:54 PM
    Threads

The strongest Kekei Genkai is the Sharingan specialy after I read the latest manga.

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

The sharingan is the strongest kekei genkai but i think Kimimaro's kekei genkai too.

Member TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2009 10:17 AM
    Otogakure(The village hidden in the Sound)
    Threads

Cool Strongest Kekkei Genkai

I think Haku's Kekkei Genkai and the Byuakugan(probably spelled it wrong) are the strongest. The sharingan is NOT(I REPEAT NOT)the strongest.

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Byakugan. The 64 palms and turning palms are awesome techniques.

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 09:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by naotavespaboy View Post
    Byakugan. The 64 palms and turning palms are awesome techniques.
    The "turning palms" is called "Rotation!"
    TsuchiKin/Tayuya, you had an extra u! Hahah! *smirk*
    The Byakugan is THE BEST/STONGEST!!!!!!
    Got to love the Neji!
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Thanks! I only just saw the Naruto Neji fight (awesome) and couldn't remeber rotations proper name.

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Grod View Post
    Sharingan of course, even though it's said in the manga that the Byakugan is like an inferior cousin to the Sharingan, the Sharingan pwns everything.

It can
    - Predict your movements -- So owns in Taijutsu
    - Copy any ninjitsu -- Owns in Ninjitsu
    - See through any genjitsu -- Owns in Genjitsu
    - Create a unbreakable genjitsu with Magnekyou
    - Transport things to another dimension
    - See your Chakra Points
    - And a FINAL SECRET that hasn't been shown yet

Come on....
    Sharingan can't see your chakra points! That's (the best) Byakugan!!!
    Learn it!

Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by naotavespaboy View Post
    Thanks! I only just saw the Naruto Neji fight (awesome) and couldn't remeber rotations proper name.
    Your welcome! No prob!

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

i would think the mokuton, because of its practicality and kimimaros kekki genkai because of its power

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 01:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sharingon, because it allows you to copy any justsu someone else is doing and add it to your own jutsus.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Senior Member Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91 has a reputation beyond repute Sharingan Warrior 91's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:35 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dragon View Post
    Sharingon, because it allows you to copy any justsu someone else is doing and add it to your own jutsus.
    Yup thats true. It has tree other abilities, but you need Mangenkyo Sharingan for them. They are Amaterasu, Susono'o and Tsukuyomy.
    True User Of Sharingan

Senior Member Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2008 08:01 PM
    on Maracana Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Threads

Byakugan is more powerful than Sharingan because Sharingan originated of Byakugan and also by the penetration power. If gauge who have the best penetration, the Byakugan wins beacuse this Kekei Genkai, exclusive of the Hyuuga clan, allows that the user see the chackra points, and hit these points to increase or decrease the chackra flux with the objective of use the chackra's opponent in own gift.

In my oppinion the Byakugan is stronger than Sharingan.
    signed: Mow_Uchiha2008
    The Brazilian Sharingan
    ...call me Mow if you want or wish. !!!
    Saudaушes Brasileiras!!!

One does not simply have another user title SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2013 05:58 PM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anuki View Post
    Actually no. o_O The Sharingan isn't the strongest. In my opinion it'd be the Byakugan. You can always look it up if you want to know.

...No your are so wrong it can get, heres some fact that you can look up^^
    dont read if you dont want a spoiler however.

Of the 3 great eye technique the Rin'negan is the strongest.
    its a fact and I agree to it 100%, what else is it do? ^___^

Senior Member sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 07:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KP4 View Post
    I would have to say the Sharingan and Kimmimaro's bones are really powerfull. But, after reading the laterst manga chapters i would say the strongerst would be

the Kekei Genkai eyes that pain has (forgot what they are called)
    i think it is called the rinnegan that is mad, one of my favorite

Member Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I Love Naruto!!

well i pick the sharigan and the byakugan.oh and could someone tell me how to put a new thread i'm new here that's why.....thanks
    Last edited by Lovesasuke4ever01; 04-22-2008 at 05:24 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information