AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Read this...ZOMG ! ^^

Walking TaLL Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 01:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Read this...ZOMG ! ^^

okey...this is a very random thread...dont bad rep me though..
    i think most people dont know where the phrase OMG and ZOMG come from...so if you wanna know...please read ^^

The origins of the phrase ZOMG go all the way back to the Ancient Greeks.
    The Ancient Greek letter Ω or "omega", was the 24th and final letter of the Greek alphabet.
    it also had passed into colloquial speech as an interjection of shock and amazement. Omega meant,"the end".

In the 1970s, several overeducated ARPANET users, thinking themselves clever, started again attemped to bring back the usage of the exclamation, "OMEGA!", and they were succesful to some degree. However on October 17, 1975 a user at UCLA made the typo, "OMG! My new Altair is sweeet!". Due partly to its highly amusing pronunciation, and partly due to the bandwidth it saved, it stuck, and omg soon surpassed the popularity of omega. Other users, in an attempt to lightheartedly mock this fellow, picked up the use of "OMG!" and spread to various networks, BBSs, and ultimately the Internet.

Eventually, an underground group of internet hackers, again thinking themselves rather clever, decided to add a "Z", the final letter of the modern Roman alphabet, to the "OMG!", as a sort of nod to it's origins. This was also intended to double upon the phrase's original meaning and increase the phrase's hyperbole; rather than simply being "Ω", the end, it now meant "ZΩ", the end of ends, or the ultimate of ultimates. It was only recently discovered via newly decrypted communications that this innovation went as far back as 1992, and it stayed mostly underground until the 2000s.

So OMG doesnt mean Oh My GoD, and i really dont know what ZOMG would mean if it really was Oh My GoD, so ZOMG to that ^^

anyways...i didnt write that piece myself...im to ZOMG for that..you can probably find it somewhere on the internet...but i felt like saving you people the trouble...and never say that OMG is Oh My God,,cause if you did..that would be Oh My GoD....^^

since this is a thread...i need to ask something...who knew this..the real meaning of ZOMG?
    PS: i am so wrong with what i wrote about the ZOMG meaning^^...and i thank the people who posted on this thread for making that clear to me ^^
    Last edited by Lune Cy; 01-21-2008 at 10:36 PM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

I never new that O.O..................

That just seems a little funny of how they both started up OMG,ZOMG.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

I never really knew anything about these internet acronyms, never really paid attention to it ^.^; I always just thought ZOMG was OMG with a Z... for some undecided reason >_>
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

†Angel of the Darkness† Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2008 03:44 AM
    Threads

Ow ow ow ow ow, uncie...!
    I'm a baka though, and I'm rather confused coz I'm a baka... o.O

@_@
    Too many words, ouch!

But I got one thing, that OMG is not Oh My God...
    It's Omega...

But it's only a little bit different about the meaning...
    It expressed about the surprise feeling... XD
    [~Fans~] [~Family~]

~ Rarely active atm~
    .: busy busy busy :.
    Sorry coz I didn't reply your PMs...
    >_>

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tsk tsk, this belongs in this thread.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You are wrong, btw.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2008 07:19 PM
    Threads

Really, zOMG is the Web 2.0 equivalent of OMG, facilitating a cross-modal, cross-user social experience, regarded by many as just yet another acronym...

While the definition of zOMG is still hotly debated, it is generally accepted that zOMG would exhibit some basic characteristics. These include:

* Seamless integration into your Myspace account
    * XML support (e.g. <zOMG>OMFG</zOMG>)
    * Dynamic data processing featuring the latest AJAX technologies on the Internet

Also random facts..
    * Experts say that IRC traffic on the Internets could drop by more than 25 percent if subsequent appearances of zOMG could be compressed
    * zOMG is a corruption of OMG, which means "oh my god."
    Last edited by Ikaruga; 01-21-2008 at 12:52 PM.

Senior Member Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2008 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: IzumiKonata

I don't think thats right :3
    Last edited by Akira Kogami[LC]; 01-21-2008 at 01:18 PM.

Ich hab flotten Otto PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 08:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Tsk tsk, this belongs in this thread.
    Nah.. this lie isn't even believable.. To make it perfectly clear:

OMG = Oh My God

ZOMG = Oh My God with a pointless Z at the beginning..

Edit:

Where did you find this.. uhh.. misinformation?
    Last edited by PanzerJager; 01-21-2008 at 02:02 PM.

Senior Member Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2008 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: IzumiKonata

I thought ZOMG =ZO my god.

Senior Member Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake has a reputation beyond repute Coco Cake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 05:48 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Nah..I wish. =(

Wow, lol. I always wondered where alotta things like " OMG" and " Lol " and such came from. That is quite interesting, lol. So it was adapted from that, and torn and used in a different way, with a slightly different meaning. I got the gist of it, but it is still rather confusing. x_x Lol.

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

I never thought there would be that much history behind OMG

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

That was worth the read. I wonder what would happen if everyone heard about it. Would they really stop using OMG as Oh my god. I kinda doubt it. Anyway, thanks for sharing it with us.
    Sig no longer in development...

Walking TaLL Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ZOMG to the people that still say OMG is Oh My GoD !

i dont get it...the thread i posted should be enough to convince people that OMG isnt Oh My God..
    because...what the hell means the Z infront OMG ?! iF OMG meant Oh My God
    the people that say its just a Z....ZOMG to that !
    the thread clearly shows where it comes from and what it really means..
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lainskiss View Post
    i think most people dont know where the phrase OMG and ZOMG come from...so if you wanna know...please read ^^

The Ancient Greek letter Ω or "omega", was the 24th and final letter of the Greek alphabet.
    it also had passed into colloquial speech as an interjection of shock and amazement. Omega meant,"the end".

In the 1970s, several overeducated ARPANET users, thinking themselves clever, started again attemped to bring back the usage of the exclamation, "OMEGA!", and they were succesful to some degree. However on October 17, 1975 a user at UCLA made the typo, "OMG! My new Altair is sweeet!". Due partly to its highly amusing pronunciation, and partly due to the bandwidth it saved, it stuck, and omg soon surpassed the popularity of omega. Other users, in an attempt to lightheartedly mock this fellow, picked up the use of "OMG!" and spread to various networks, BBSs, and ultimately the Internet.

Eventually, an underground group of internet hackers, again thinking themselves rather clever, decided to add a "Z", the final letter of the modern Roman alphabet, to the "OMG!", as a sort of nod to it's origins. This was also intended to double upon the phrase's original meaning and increase the phrase's hyperbole; rather than simply being "Ω", the end, it now meant "ZΩ", the end of ends, or the ultimate of ultimates. It was only recently discovered via newly decrypted communications that this innovation went as far back as 1992, and it stayed mostly underground until the 2000s.

So OMG doesnt mean Oh My GoD, and i really dont know what ZOMG would mean if it really was Oh My GoD, so ZOMG to that ^^

anyways...i didnt write that piece myself...im to ZOMG for that..you can probably find it somewhere on the internet...but i felt like saving you people the trouble...and never say that OMG is Oh My God,,cause if you did..that would be Oh My GoD....^^

since this is a thread...i need to ask something...who knew this..the real meaning of ZOMG?
    Lainkiss, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lainkiss, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Owkey...but you cant explain why it is stupid...and what really the Z means in ZOMG..if you can..please do..then i'll edit my thread..saying that what i wrote was wrong...

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Owkey...but you cant explain why it is stupid...and what really the Z means in ZOMG..if you can..please do..then i'll edit my thread..saying that what i wrote was wrong...
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zomg

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    pwned, I'm now waiting for the edit.

I should inform you OP, whoever you are, that I'm not reading it out of spite. I have no idea what this thread is about, but I felt I needed to inform you of my noncompliance.

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

PS: i am so wrong with what i wrote about the ZOMG meaning^^...and i thank the people who posted on this thread for making that clear to me ^^

LOL. Nice.. Didn't know 'dat.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Florian View Post
    LOL. Nice.. Didn't know 'dat.
    That'd be because it isn't true.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Member GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2008 10:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: BLOOD

Hm...Thats new...
    Don't hesitate Just act

Senior Member ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

I just want to know how to pronounce that irl.

Interesting..ZOMG I learned something new and I can now add it to my "word of the day" list. ZOMG awesome.

G A N G StaRrRrr*
    I support netiquette.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiNaruto View Post
    I just want to know how to pronounce that irl.

Interesting..ZOMG I learned something new and I can now add it to my "word of the day" list. ZOMG awesome.
    I pronounce it "Zoh muh guh" for what it's worth.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

TO THE THREAD STARTER: Your unsuccessful attempt to be acknowledged for your false statements has been shattered, you were found out and you are a liar.

Now apologize to everyone who opened your crappy thread.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Just me Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 07:42 PM
    Threads

Hm...its believable Lain...because if OMG meant "Oh My God", it wouldn't make sense since people use OMG in situations where they are shocked about something. And as you said that Omega "also had passed into colloquial speech as an interjection of shock and amazement." and it was typoed(sp?) into OMG (damn those evil typos). And I think if the meaning of OMG was "Oh My God" it wouldn't make sense...especially now that you say this stuff that i didn't know before (especially since I don't know Greek alphabets and lots of history) about it and Omega and Oh My God sound similar...seriously...add a D to the end of Omega...it would sound similar you know...Also...I don't know why people put a "Z" in front of OMG...>_>; don't ask me...I don't use ZOMG and I don't even think I use OMG much either...do I? o.O;
    I own Momiji, Sasami, Karami, Tres, Cody, Spark, Nolar, Cyclone, Little Sasuke, Rain, Katie, Iggy, Sasuke-SON, kittykitty, Kaza, Yoki, Wolf-chan, NekoSasuke, Uchia, Chibi Kitty, Kiri Kitty Niece, Young Sasuke, Eminence, Akane, Wrath, BoofCakes, Suna, Zek, Blaze, Eliza, bear, Mioka, and some others.

Closed Thread

Thread Information