AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naruto Fanfiction: Kurenai's Dark Secret

Member Lust~Kuchiki~13 is on a distinguished road Lust~Kuchiki~13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 02:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Naruto Fanfiction: Kurenai's Dark Secret

Okay. This is my first fanfic on AF. This is also my first time writing something in book format. So alot of it is dialogue. Oh well, I tried. Anyways, here it is...

BAM! "Come on Hinata! I know you can do better than that." Kiba and Hinata were training together. Shino was just sitting in the corner playing with bugs.

"Okay. I-I'll try harder. Hyah!" Hinata attacked Kiba. "Oops. Sorry Kiba. Did I hit you too hard?" She had knocked him into the wall.

"No. You're fine." Kiba said, rubbing a lump on his head. "Hey Shino! You should come train with us. Come on! Don't be a wuss!"

"No..." Shino replied. Then continued to play with bugs.

"Party-pooper. So Hinata," He put his fist in the air. "That all you got?" They continued for a few hours until Kiba finally asked, "Hey. Have either of you seen Kurenai-sensei? She told us to train then left and never came back."

"N-no, Kiba, I-I haven't. Shino?" She started to get kinda worried. "I have a bad feeling..."

"No..." Shino said quietly, showing no emotion.

Just then Kurenai burst through the door. She was splattered with blood and had alot of injuries. "K-Kiba...Hinata...Shino...you must...get out out of the village." She seemed out of breath. And had a frightened and surprised look on her face.

"K-Kurenai-sensei!?" Now, Hinata's fears were confirmed. "W-what happened?!"

"I'll...explain later. Just go...now."

"But, Kurenai-sensei..."

"I said go...NOW!" So they obeyed. They ran into a little forest, not too far from the leaf. They waited for about 3 hours. Then Kurenai finally showed up. "So you wanna know what happened?" She had more blood splatters and more wounds.

"Yes! That's what we waited her for!" Kiba replied, looking anxious.

"Well, he's back. A boy from my child-hood, Miyazuki. I thought I'd lost him. But apparently not. We were best friends, then he found out what I am. And hated me for it."

"And what exactly are you?" Shino spoke for the first time since they'd been there.

"Well, let me just tell you how it happened. It was my 10th birthday. Miyazuki was my only friend at the time. We were playing hide-and-seek. And I went out, into this very forest, looking for him. While I was looking, I saw glowing red eyes in a bush. I tried to run but arms grabbed me and pulled me in. The last thing I remember was a dark figure leaning towards me. I felt a pain in my neck and went unconcious. When I woke up, it was morning. And I could here people calling for me. But when I got up and saw where I was laying, there was a puddle of blood."
    Last edited by Lust~Kuchiki~13; 09-28-2007 at 08:06 PM.

Junior Member vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav is a splendid one to behold vivvav's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2007 06:33 AM
    Threads

Whoa. Nice. We don't really know about Kurenai. Keep writing. I wanna hear what the other Naruto fans think about her. I myself have never really given it any thought.
    Jacob Frank

Junior Member Vampiric-Daemon is on a distinguished road Vampiric-Daemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2007 06:24 AM
    Threads

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    more
    now

Translation: Very good job, keep it up and write more!
    Is the world mad? Or is it just me?

Can you see this state of despair that the world is in? Can you see?

It's obviously the misconception that they want you to believe, or else you would answer me...

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

i really like it, i like stories that are wrote out like that way more than those wrote in paragraph format... don't know why though, put up some more, I can't wait to see ^_^
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Senior Member Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 12:10 PM
    Threads

I have a question......wouldn't she need like IMMEDIATE medical attention if she is covered in wounds and drenched in her own blood? Wouldn't she be passing out from blood loss? I am not trying tobe mean, I just want to clarify...I do like the story though!

Member Lust~Kuchiki~13 is on a distinguished road Lust~Kuchiki~13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 02:42 PM
    Threads

You're question will be answered in chapter 2. Some of you may have already read the chapter 2 I have up, but I'm changing it. So read the new one.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information