AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: RPG: The Academy of Mages

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Alice watched as the boy got up and left without noticing her, but then again, who ever did notice her?

With a sigh of depression and defeat, she headed back to her dorm, not caring about any further classes that went on that day.

She entered her room and plooped down on her bed. She let out a soft groan of annoyance and ignored the stuff bunny that asked of her day. Instead, she allowed herself to slowly dirft into sleep.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Kai had still not left the nurses' office in his dorm, but not because he had nothing better to do, much rather he figured that all of the Council Members were required to look after each other. Required may have been a strong word for it, and even though that wasn't technically true, it was just the way Kai did things.

He didn't say much words to anybody who was in the place, no matter how social he was. As another person from whichever dorm entered, he decided that it was the end of his standby. "Well, didn't think my strength dorm would become so popular of all a sudden," Kai said aloud, not necessarily toward any one person. "And now that the paparazzi is gone, the injured can finally rest." He walked into Caley's section of the hospital wing and leaned against the door.

He instantly recognized Ashanti. As she was also a part of the Strength Dorm he knew her quite well, but at the moment, Caley was the subject. Of course, that didn't keep him from giving Ashanti a small wave. "Now, Caley?" He leaned against the wall of the room, looking down at his crossed arms. "What exactly happened to you? I haven't gotten the 'scoop' yet." It was instantly after saying that that he realized he sounded like some of the newspaper students from earlier.

Questions about the vision would come later, as Kai was a person who seemed to focus on the "now" over the future.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 02-11-2008 at 06:53 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vincent was sitting at the top of the craft dorm. He was looking directly at the strength dorm. Their were people coming in and out of the dorm and the hospital. Then he saw John enter with his arm wrapped. He could smell the blood the painted the white wrappings red. Maybe he had used to much power. He had cut deep. Sooner or later someone would come and get him. Most likely to punish him.

"Why are you always standing up here alone. Vincent?" A small voice sque from behind him. Vincent didn't turn around for he knew who it was. "Because up here I am free and I don't have to listen to anyone or hear about their problems." Vincent turned around to face the one he spoke to..........................however no one was there. Vincent was talking to someone that he always did speak to. Himself. Was he crazy? Yes. Yes he was.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Bing Bing stood silently next to Kai. There wasn't much to say and Bing Bing knew better than to break tension. It seems that Caley had finally woken up.

Xiaozhi approached the bed though she did not get too close. She listened intently to what Caley was saying. She was filled with dread by the time the girl was half way through her speech. Kai seemed more concerned with what had happened to Caley rather than her vision. Bing Bing shook her head and folded her arms over her chest.

"What do you suppose we do?" she asked. If there was an army ready to attack a school they needed an army of some sort too didn't they? Although Bing Bing didn't doubt the council's strength, she didn't think that they should go at it alone. She was defiinately ready to fight to defend the school but how would they do so without alerting the students. She also wondered if she should suggest they intercept the army since a battle near the school could be fatal. Instead of asking, she waited for Caley to answer her first question and Kai's. Perhaps she should just catch Caley later to share her current ideas.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

John stood from his bed and made his way around it. he noticed people talking and students trying to get into a part of the hospital. However guards were not allowing them to pass. It seemed only the higher up people where allowed. John would be allowed without using some of his power.

"Listen Kid you can't pass. No one can go beyond this point..............Not...Even....Yo......You." The guard froze in time. His mind wondered as the image of a boy came into his mind. The boy was John. Their was a glow in his eyes as the world began to spin. John was grinning and soon a wicked laugh entered his mind. The guard couyghed and stood in place. The word returned to its original form. The crowd was still trying to get in. Jonh however was already past him.

"What.......Wha. No like I said. NOW LEAVE." The guard continued to push them back. John however was close to the more heavily guard rooms. There seemed to be a situation. Maybe he wouldn't get caught. Hopefully he coulg learn about what was happening beofre some of the 'stronger' and 'Higher' up student found him.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Edit: please ignore my previous post @___@

BIC:

Alice looked up to see a familiar face. Him suddenly appearing before her startled her a bit, so she stammered a bit as she spoke.

"Oh...umm...I guess so."

She stood and tried to compose herself again, and tried to remember where she had seen the boy before, and what his name was.

'Damn, I know I know him from somewhere! Did I see him in...oh, what was that class again?'

She sighed to herself and knew that she couldnt place him. He may have been just someone she passed by often in the halls, and assumed thats what it was.

"Um, sorry...but I can seem to place where I know you from..."

She gave him an akward smile, hoping he would be insulted about her lack of knowledge about the boy.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

Caley was furious. She wipped out her arm, even though the length of it was covered in bandages, and pointed at Adam's bear. In seconds an icy cocoun(sp) formed around Adam's bear up to the neck. "What are you doing. This is not just you put your plan out there, ignore my questions, and leave without even bothering to hear what the others have to say. We discuss this as a group, thats why there is a group. You cannot blow us off like what we do or say doesn't matter. We need to find out why they are attacking us. Should we attack them with magic or some other method? Because we don't know if they know we are a magic school? Maybe they just think we are some highprofile school, with like super famous parents who want some privacy. We have to be careful about making moves, because to give things away is basically giving the enemy an advantage. Now the most important thing is are we going to tell the students? We need to talk it out." Caley said bringing the bear towards her.

When it was floating right about her hands she unfroze it. The water curled in patterns as it floated out of the room through a now open window. As the water left and was absorbed into the atmosphere warm air came in. Caley had been careful not to have the ice actually touch the bear but it was still cold. At that moment Caley had a warmth about her as she warmed the new air a bit more. She had it swirl around the bear fluffing up its fur. Then when it was all done she tilted her head and smiled as the bear floated down to her hands.

Within a second though she was blushing deeply and placed Adam's bear on the end of the bed. "Well lets get started. So what do you think we should decide on while we wait for Abram to gather his information and deliver his report?" She said finally, looking around the room.

OOC: sorry I didn't paste for awhile I was mulling over what I should say. Also school and waiting for people to post in response to my last post. Sorry if I seem like I god moding at the end of the post I will change it if it really bothers you Luzifer.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 02-13-2008 at 07:56 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Will grinned before gracefully falling backwards to land in the cold grass.
    "Don't worry i'm not too good with names either." He lent up and looked at Alice, "I'm Will, last year in this school and enemies with just about all of the younger kids in this place for one prank or another..."
    He scratched the back of his head slowly,
    "So any particular reason why you thought you'd decide to admire this tree so intently?"
    Will noticed the grass had been pushed down around her, it looked like she'd been here for quite a while. He then noticed that she seemed to have different coloured eyes... It didn't bother him though, after the hectic start to the year he'd just had, sitting here was like a surreal dream...

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

OOC: This is luzifer's post

BIC:

GOLDEN BEAR

The bear allowed itself to be shifted, Adam didn’t want to be bothered, Caleys actions were of so little consequence. It was actually humorous, after a fashion, that she went to such trouble not to freeze the bear itself given that the bear was nothing more than a piece of fluff that Adam was manipulating as he felt was necessary. It was not like she could do harm to Adam by damaging his puppets. At most it would be a slight inconvenience to find something new to use in itstead if she managed to do irreparable harm to it. That was not to say that Caley was weak… it was just Adam was so far removed from the actions she was performing that it really was more symbolic actions of protest. Scrawling on his desk when he was away in his room.
    Still, she seemed to need his vessel. He had actually thought that she would not require its presence given that Adam could maintain his awareness of and contribute to the conversation without actually having his vessels in the room. But then, the sensing of consciousness and souls was a seer type ability (and rather rare one-at least in terms of having a constant and useful manifestation) and thus Caley, being of the nature dorm would be unable to sense the part of him that had remain. The pen moved across the paper with unrushed calm, “Calm. This one was not leaving nor[stop] intending insult.” Now that the bear was staying here a message was routed to the skeleton to head to the class that the bear would be missing.
    His mind turned briefly to Caley’s smile, it was one of those actions that Adam had seen often enough before, but was always fascinated by. It was an action performed by an individual which was at odds with conditions which surrounded it, an “unstimulated reaction” as he thought of them. They were fascinating because their genesis was based upon actions that coiled entirely within the individuals pathos rather than from an application of that pathos as it applied to an event. A direct representation of the pathos, he had always wanted to figure one out, that is to say, without actually diving into the consciousness of the person and finding out (which he had never done because his chance of surviving was not worth the information that could be gain. That and because he needed an unsolvable puzzle to occupy his mind)
    But such were thoughts for other parts of Adam’s sentience, for now the majority of his conscious mentality was taken by this conversation and the various classes his puppets were in. “The way this one sees it[stop] 1) They have an inkling of what we do here [stop] “high profile schools” are not attacked[stop] by an ‘army’ 2)[stop] I could invade the sentience of one [stop] of their soldiers but [stop] if these people know what [stop] they are doing then the soldiers [stop] haven’t been told why [stop] they are attacking. 3) If we decide to fight [stop]” here the pen hesitated, as if unwilling to finish the thought “we can leave no survivors [stop] our advantage at the moment [stop] would be their ignorance. [stop]” He was somewhat disappointed, now that he had written that point, that he could not use that one boy. But unfortunately, Adam was bound by responsibility to respect that individual and his free will, just as he was bound by unspoken and unseen and unrealized (to his co-signers at any rate) to an array of feudal-esque contracts, “ 4) Don’t tell the students unless necessary[stop] this one is of the opinion that if the strike is fast and hard [stop] we can complete this task among only us [stop]. A simple pressure and a few traps set up by Brookes [stop] since she is the one best suited for creating them in the forest [stop] and victory can be easily attained. [stop]” Adam was rather thankful he wasn’t responsible for the soldiers.
    “Lastly” again the pen hesitated, “this one would like to [stop] keep the blood on as few [stop] hands as possible so that when [stop] crimes and trials for murder come [stop] few people need suffer.”

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

'For one prank or anothere....hmmm...I wonder if Ive been pranked on and never noticed...'

She let her mind snap back to the question that was presented to her.

"Oh, right..."

She pondered as to what to say.

"Well, to be frank, I was kinda spying on someone."

She realized that she now appeared to be some sort of love sick girl stalking her crush.

"Not that I like this guy or anything, but he said some pretty mean things to me, and I kinda heard him talking to himself...and he just seemed weird, and I was curious..."

Her words began to trail off into a mumble. She twiddled with her fingers a bit before she realized that she never did introduce herself.

"OH! Im Alice, and its nice to meet you Will"

She kept her composer, but inside she was dancing and singing: 'I have a friend, I have a friend!'

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Mmmm... A nasty guy eh? I've had my fair share of them for today." Will smiled as she introduced herself, although he already knew her... from somewhere.
    He looked back at Alice's strange right eye and all sorts of questions burst into his head, but he didn't really know Alice too well so he started small,
    "So what magic can you do? I haven't seen you around the strength dorm and you don't exactly look the most physical person i've ever met. So what can you do?"
    Will couldn't even start to think what abilities Alice held, he'd never seen her in one of the special assemblys where the teachers made you show off a bit of your magic for the school. Will had only be made to do this once: he used his magic to quickly take a pencil out of his pocket and shove it up the Craft teachers nose. They'd never asked him to do one again...

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

John stood next to the wall closet to the meeting going on. He was able to hear something about three weeks but one of the guards noticed him. "Holy....." John turned and ducked behind a door. He stood their watching the guard, who must have been from the nature dorm because he smelled the air and entered the same room John was in. John felt the sweat from his forehead building. The guard still smelled the air but left once he couldn't find John.

"Man that was to close." John whispered to himself before sliding from behind the door. The wiped his forehead and let the sweat hit the ground. With that the guard turned around and pinned John to the wall holding him into the air with one large hand. John tried to free himself but was unable to. "And why are you here boy." John listened to him. John didn't say a word and looked him in the eyes. He growled and kicked the guard squarely in the chin, however it had no effect. John looked at the now enraged guard and tried to fight back.

"So you want to fight. I guess you forgot that your left arm is bleeding. That is your weakest point at this time." John looked at his arm and hadn't noticed it. He was at a disadvantage. However he had a few trum-cards. "I guess you didn't notice that your power gives away which Dorm you may have been in. The nature dorm. Your at the disadvantage." John let his body loose and closed his eyes. A purple light spread across the fingers of the guard and slowly one by his fingers were lifted. John grinned and with a quick thought the guard was pushed back. John landed on his feet and with a grin he laughed.

"Sorry but i've got to go." John walked out leaving the guard passed out on the floor. He left the hospital and made his way to his room. He had to get some rest.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"What can I do?"

Alice smiled to herself as she slowly floated off the ground, and used her powers to have Will float a little as well before gently putting him back down.

"Youve never seen me at the strength dorm 'cause Im from Yin-Yang."

She rubbed her right eye a bit and hummed a bit to herself, as if it helped her think.

"...I can do a few other small things, but I think levitation is my strong point...sometimes I wonder if I could be stronger if I could see with both eyes."

She let her mind wonder off for a second or two.

"What kinda stuff can you do? I dont really know what kinda nifty stuff people in other dorms can do."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Will noted the small line about her eyes, 'Best not to mention them' he thought, 'might be a sore spot.'

He looked at Alice as she asked about his magic, the old Will'ish glint shining back in his eyes. He looked around and noticed a couple walking down by the side of the school building holding hands. They hadn't noticed Will or Alice and the boy must have thought they were alone. He kissed the girl before clapping his hands and producing a rose.
    Will shook his head, Craft dorm kids, charming gits the lot of 'em.

"Watch this," He said to Alice, "But don't blink or you might miss it."

He quickly stood up and allowed the magic to spread throughout his body, In just under a second he had the rose in his mouth and he had quickly placed the boys finger up the girls nose.

By the time the girl could comprehend (sp) what had happened Will was sat back down in the grass holding out to rose to Alice,
    "Here a gift." he said smiling over the sound of a loud slap.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Alice was a bit speechless. She took the rose and adverted her attention to the Craft couple, watched them leave, then bursted out with laughter. Normally she probably wouldve blushed from the offering of the flower, but the scene she had witnessed overcame that, and replaced the blush with laughter.

"Thats amazing! I think if I could do that I'd prank people too...espically that creep from earlier."

She looked down at the rose and blushed a tad, now that she had calmed down from laughing it cept on her face a bit. She had to quickly take her mind off of it.

"So, you ditching class too?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Will didn't have a clue what time it was,
    "Nah, i managed to get a note from the nurse, i can't even remember what for!"
    He laughed, glad that his mood had lifted from earlier,
    "Well i don't know about you but I'm gona go and get some grub, come on my treat."
    He offered his hand to help Alice up,
    "Then I'd better do some of that homework they gave me to do over the holidays."

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Alice smiled and took his hand. She was at the cafeteria earlier, but never did eat anything. She was too mad to eat.

The blush krept a bit more when she thought of his offer to pay.

'Usually a guy only pays for a girl if its a date...'

She quickly shook the thought from her head.

'Nah, hes just being nice. Friends do that too...but we only just met. Hes only being nice...right?'

"Oh, could we stop by my room quickly first? That way I can put this is some water before it dies."

She gestered to the flower she was still holding. At the same time though, she didnt want to go, in fear of being asked question by Usagi, and Will thinking she was weird for actually talking to the stuffed toy.

OOC: KT, I tried looking, but I couldnt find an appearence for Will's character in the sign up sheet @__@

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Wilhelm sighed as he walked out of the mind dorm for the second time that day. He had a cola in his hands and was taking sips from it, each being pregnant with philosophic thought as he walked down the hall out onto a nice open field. His mind was swirling with Kantian thoughts and his eyes hardly saw but that which his mind told him to see, diagrams and flow charts, how time and alteration interacted and all these thoughts of logic. He sighed as he sat down with his unseeing eyes. What a cold place this school was... he noticed nothing but not distant, if he had chosen to look, was Alice and Will but see he did not and remain wholly ignorant of their existence.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: ??? i made him one though.

BIC: Will nodded, "Yeah no problem." But really he held back a giggle. Was she taking him to her room already? He smiled maybe offering the flower had given off the wrong impression. It was then that the little voice erupted back into his head. It was the same one that had been giving him the thoughts he'd been having all day.
    He smiled again as he remembered carrying the injured girl to the nurses and the voice started its rant.
    "When will you settle down!?! Try a bit harder in your studies? Be more helpful to the other students? Find a nice girl, you've already been near two already today."
    Will shook his head at this, if this little voice was talking about the injured girl he was amazed at the stupidity of his own... well his own thoughts. That girl had been unconcious and he didn't even say a word to her.
    His thoughts didn't seem to like this rejection to his plans and retreated back into the murky depths of Will's head.
    Will shook his head again and realised he'd been stood still while Alice looked on waiting,
    "Errr... Soz about that, a little crazy moment, I must be getting old. Anyway lead on." He said gesturing for Alice to show him the way, all the while a little voice in his head was chuckling...

OOC: glad to see you back Luzifer
    Last edited by kingdomhearts_tom; 02-20-2008 at 03:53 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

OOC: This will be my post AND Kingdom Tom's post:

Alice just gave a warm smile and headed off to her dorm room. Once inside, she grabbed a cup and filled it with water [since she didn’t have a vase], placed the flower in it, and set it on her work table. She moved as fast as she could, as to avoid speaking with Usagi.

Once finished, she hurried out and gave Will a sheepish smile.

“All ready, lets go”

They headed over to the cafeteria, all the while Alice asked dozens of questions:
    ‘What are your hobbies, favorite movies, food, music’ and the like were just a few among dozens. She wondered to herself if perhaps she was being too forward with her newly acquired friend.

Will tried to get a sneaky look around Alices room but she had the flower in water and was shooing him back out the door before he had to change to notice much more than the colour of the walls.

As they slowly headed down to the cafeteria Alice started to ask all sorts of questions which he answered quickly not minding the little probe into his life. He answered them all truthfully enough and he had just told her about the various rock concerts he'd used his powers to sneak into when they entered the cafeteria.

As he walked towards the food he suddenly noticed he wasn't very hungry but he grabbed a sandwich and can of drink before sitting down next to Alice,
    "So come on then, more about you. I want to know who you hang about with here, what year your in, and most of all whats the worst thing you've ever done at one of the school partys?" He gave Alice a small grin halfway through a bite of chicken and lettuce.
    He had an inkling she hadn't been to many of the on site partys, he couldn't remember seeing her at any. He just wanted to see her reaction...

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||