Croma is a life force the ancient Incas believed in which granted a sort or magical awareness and skills. Each person has some Croma in their body, though usually not near enough to make any contribution to their lives.
However, there are those that have an abnormal amount of Croma in them. These people have strange skills, and they see the spirit world's existence as fact, not fiction. These adept people also have links between their personality and their Croma. It is written in a passage that magic is no more than one man's Chroma manifested into a weapon. All Croma, however different due to their personality, can be manifested into a weapon that mirrors their personality.
The idea behind this story is that the ancient wielders of the Croma are attempting to end existence and reshape it using their Croma. To do this, they must have annihilate any with high amounts of Croma. One wielder, known solely as Krotan, uses a Croma that allows him to summon shadows as his Croma. Shadow beasts and weapons come into his power. In the Wielder's attempts to destroy all other adepts, they have worked their way into the terrorist organizations that threaten world peace and have begun a worldwide panic.
The Wielders of this abnormal amount of Croma have begun mobilizing, attempting to attack the exposed adepts battles. Some young survivors have discovered their skills and are learning to wield it against their enemies.
The main goal for these Croma Users is to somehow join together and defeat Krotan. If the task is completed the world will go back to its original state.
If you wish to be involved in this RP, please listen to these requirements and respond with a post.
1. NO PICKING YOUR OWN WEAPONS. I myself am looking at personalities and choosing the weapons myself. Don't expect to see swords, though there may be exceptions. I am attempting to use odd and rarely known weapons, and weapons from all times, all styles, and types. Some might have magic, others weapons, others powers. My decision decides.
2. Use your own personality. This will make it much more interesting. Otherwise, I will be bombarded with tons of either "honorable warriors" or just too many stereotypes. If you need help, just take one of the Qualillions of personality quizzes on the net.
3. I need a LOT of detail on the personality writeup. If you post less than three paragraphs (and I mean 5-8 sentences), I will not count you.
4. I want this to be fun and have creative input, so the starting area and circumstances will be discussed by the participants and such.
5. If you post saying you want in on this, lack of activity will have your character killed. Make sure you can set aside a little bit of time at least once a week to post. If you post once and then never post in a month, you may die of AIDS contracted from a proboscis monkey. ^.^
6. Also, If you read all of this, I commend you. You're smart.
7. Characters are only human. Unless you have a reason, no supernatural badassatude will be recognized. I don't want any maverick gods in this....please. Also, ONE CHARACTER only.
Post under this criteria if you accept:
Age: (Keep it between 14-21, please)
Personality and Background: (MUCHO INFORMATIONAO PLEASEASO)