AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why do people make fun of peoplewho cut themselves?

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I do believe not all cutters are emo but most of them are. And no, I don't make fun of people who cut themselves. I just think it's stupid to cut just because you had a hard time with life. I have experienced that bad times but I never feel the urge to cut. I just can't understand why some people are masochists. (Because I dislike pain and wounds)

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Totsean View Post
    Then why would you label yourself as an emo, when you have almost nothing characteristic of them?

Hey, I sometimes wear dark clothes and I listen to alot of death metal. Does that make me emo or goth? no. I simply like dressing like that sometimes, and I enjoy that type of music.

Also, i don't believe that emo's cut themselves just for the endorphin rush. I'm not a psychologist, but I a psych would know things about an emo's psyche that even the emo's themselves aren't aware of, which motivates them to have such a masochist personality. I bet emo's constitute a majority of their clients.
    I don't label myself as "emo" I just get placed in that category based on the similar tastes in music and clothes. What I'm saying is that most cutters are emo but not all emos are cutters, see? The label of emo doesn't directly relate to being a cutter.
    And as Sanosuke said, no you're not emo, you're a metalhead XD
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 01-15-2008 at 07:24 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

I cut myself before.Not on my wrist but on more arm.I don't know why either but I did about 2 times now....
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hmm, I wasn't planning on commenting here, but this is turning into a "emo" based conversation instead of generally cutters, because people don't have to be emo to be cutters. And there are way too many subdivisions of emo to classify them all as cutters [in my school at least]. But I am curious on what would label someone a cutter because I know a lot of people have done it to see what it feels like, but do not do it as a compensation to feelings/stress/life.

But generally, I don't know many people who would make fun of a cutter. I was first introduced to cutting when I was about 12, and it was my best friend who was doing it. He got caught and everyone just labeled him the "emo" kid and thats what he was known as for 2 years. But people wouldn't say, "Haha, he cuts himself." and stuff like that to make fun of him. It was more of a label. But what was pretty interesting was that after it got out about him, it triggered several copycat cutters in my school that just did it to be cool [I guess?]. And in some sense, that kind of bothered my friend because he did suffer from depression and other problems in his home and the kids that copied him were people that showed off their cuts. My friend on the other hand did not do that. But as Kie_D_K said, cutting seems to be more of a type of addiction from what I have experienced, as in, you do it once and it feels pretty good and it makes you want to do it again. [A cheap thrill perhaps?] But when people show off their cuts to people, it does really bother me because I feel its not something you should just share with people like that.

A lot of cutters just do it for the attention and some just do it for personal reasons. I think it shouldn't be made fun of, but instead, should be helped to get stopped [did that make sense?].

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

A cutter would not be someone that does it once. It would have to be habitual, I think.

Senior Member Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

As someone who used to self-mutilate, I feel like I can give a good opinion on this question.

Oftentimes, it's not addiction to physical pain that causes people to cut. With me, it was often a compulsion, that I've since mastered. I would literally slice my arm open thirty or forty times in one cutting session, and often times, I'd do it several times a day. It was never something I did for attention. Psychologically, if I did not cut myself, then something seemed wrong.
    After cutting myself, I'd often feel better, but it's only because the combination of pain and blood loss causes the brain to release natural endorphines.

Five or six years later, I still have several prominent scars where I cut my arm, and they often lead to awkward questions from friends and acquaintances. The big reason that I joke about cutters is because I know what it's like. I know it's not funny, but I figure if I don't laugh about it, I'll cry. I think the big reason people make fun of cutters because it's not something they've gone through themselves. They can't actually understand what it's like.

Another example of making fun of someone who really doesn't deserve it is the 4Chan phrase, "Go become an hero."
    ~Synesthete Extraordinaire~

PSA: If you're going to bad-rep me, do these three things.
    1. Learn which one is bad-rep. Green=good.
    2. Grow a pair and tell me to my face. Average amount that I check reputation: About once every three weeks or so.
    3. Sign the bad rep. At least have the guts to announce that it was you.

SNAPE KILLS YOUR MOM AT THE END OF BOOK SEVEN.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yeah, but the "an hero" thing started as unintentional hilarity. There are no catchy memetic cutting jokes.

Senior Member Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I don't know if this is true or not, but supposedly "an hero" came from a MySpace kid who killed himself over a stolen iPod. Afterwards, according to the story I heard, someone went in and wrote the poem, "Go Become An Hero," and anon picked it up. Supposedly.
    ~Synesthete Extraordinaire~

PSA: If you're going to bad-rep me, do these three things.
    1. Learn which one is bad-rep. Green=good.
    2. Grow a pair and tell me to my face. Average amount that I check reputation: About once every three weeks or so.
    3. Sign the bad rep. At least have the guts to announce that it was you.

SNAPE KILLS YOUR MOM AT THE END OF BOOK SEVEN.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

No no no, someone made a tribute on MySpace, and the person that wrote it kept calling him "an hero." Pictures of an iPod on his grave, everything.

Now, not only is "an hero" bad grammar, but how was he being heroic when HE KILLED HIMSELF OVER AN iPOD?! Even if there were deeper issues they were unknown to the author of the memorial page.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    There are no catchy memetic cutting jokes.
    "Down the road, not across the street" doesn't count?
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    "Down the river, not across the bridge"

I like picking the uncommon things, especially if its wording jokes, so that people get mad. The whole well "I heard it this way, so your wrong". Hehehe.
    Last edited by niKopol; 01-16-2008 at 12:24 AM.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kie_D_K View Post
    "Down the river, not across the bridge"
    It varies widely.

"Down the river not across the bridge" returns 16 results, while "down the road not across the street" returns 762. I tried a few other combinations and variations, and they all return similar results.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 01-15-2008 at 10:07 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    For those that are "omg i suisid nao k" yes, but habitual cutters tend to do it without suicidal intent.

It gets an honorable mention, but it isn't as general as "an hero."

Alias's Child Prodigy! prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2008 01:54 PM
    Threads

for simple people the usual way to react to something incomprehensible is to either laugh at it or hate it... its not a normal thing to do so... whats to expect...

people who cut... do not do it to get attention... why do people think like this... they always think their attention is wanted... i mean geez, its beyond that

edit:

ive been thinking about this... i think there ARE those who do it for the attention but... that would be silly indeed to do such for... attention??? hmmmmm...
    Last edited by prototypetetra; 01-16-2008 at 12:27 AM.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animering View Post
    Were not acualy TRYING to get attention at least not me. The thing i want most is just like accept those kinda of people

If you aren't looking for attention than don't post a thread telling us that you are a cutter. No one should have to accept a cutter if they didn't tell people they cut, it's that simple... If you aren't looking for attention than no one would know you are a cutter.
    ████████████

Alias's Child Prodigy! prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra has a reputation beyond repute prototypetetra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2008 01:54 PM
    Threads

i dont think animering wants attention in the sense that people noticing him or her being a cutter and all of that... but attention in the sense of others just listening to what she has to say and feel... that people should not treat cutters meanly... dont turn a blind eye... they do get laughed at in public... not always but it happens... i know thats life but still if its not a crime to laugh at them then its not their crime to feel hurt and talk about it...
    Last edited by Kewii; 01-16-2008 at 07:00 AM.

Senior Member Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

its an endless discussion at the end of the day... suicide is done for a myriad of reasons too vast to label or categorize... though some of the pominent acts can be noted such as the Jap's honorable seppuku or their Kamikaze plane fighting strategies....

Its strange to see no one has discussed the forms of mental diseases that can lead to the same, i.e. bipolarity, depression and a host of other mental illnesses ...

but I suppose that isn't the point in this thread, which is to ask why some find it funny... actually... I'm not sure that people usually find it funny... people may think it ridiculous yes, especially if it involves self pity or degradation to gain attention.. which is also a form of suicidal behaviour that exists...

At the end of the day, I don't think people should laugh but should instead help the one's in need, as I'm pretty sure that the one's who are suicidal do see themselves as being too weak to handle life's difficulties already..... labelling them as weak isn't going to help either because they know... otherwise, they wouldn't be quitting anyway... apologies if this stereotypical opinion offends some

~*Why don't they get tired, Because they're fools, Don't fools get tired, How can fools get tired?*~ www.hypergraphiansmuse.blogspot.com
    AF Family
    "Red" - Younger brother
    "*Ninna* ~ Hatake - Sister-in-law"

Senior Member Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper has a reputation beyond repute Ball Tripper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2008 10:06 PM
    Threads

As somebody who really knows the meaning of depression, I would never make fun of someone with the signs of a suicide attempt.

However, most(please note the 'most') of the people who cut themselves are simply attention whores. Superficial cuts on areas of the body where they are easily seen are just ****ing stupid, it doesn't make you look deep and emotional and it get you pity. It gets you contempt.

Everybody has problems, a lot of people are depressed. Doesn't mean you have to be a whiney ***** about it. Which is my problem with emos.

BuLmA's Sensei Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini has a reputation beyond repute Mini's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2008 09:37 PM
    Threads

I don't know the main reason
    But I do feel sorry for them.................

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    If you aren't looking for attention than don't post a thread telling us that you are a cutter.
    Quite true.

Cutting is just . . . stupid. I can't stand people who cut their forearms to pretend like they were trying to kill themselves. I'm sorry but die now or don't try.

I can understand the pain distraction but OMG what are the chances of your life being that bad? Maybe I'm being a tad tactless here but I have no time [or care factor] to ask how you feel. If you want to do it, go for it.
    Last edited by MomijiTMO; 01-16-2008 at 03:09 AM.

Walking TaLL Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 01:18 AM
    Threads

its up to u how u deal with it
    why people make fun of it.?...cause when they see such person it reminds them of their own 'bad' things..it ruins their fun

and btw...if u really do it cause u 'suffer' in ur own life...u shouldnt be asking this question..*cough*attention seeker*cough*
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

I don't make fun of them (u), but I think it's stupid because if u think that u can replace mental of whatever pain with physical pain, u're wrong. It's an illusion that u're forcing yourself to believe in. I'm not saying that I don't believe that u have some problems, but there are other ways to deal with them. Just cutting yourself is showing that you're too week for some other way. Try to find some real strength. Look deep into yourself and I'm shore you'll find something that will give u that strength!

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

My friend cut himself about a month back on his stomach and chest. when he showed me i was surprised at my own reaction, i simply told him to stop or to forget our friendship. i suppose i was trying to shock him out of it. To my knowledge hes never done it since. Hes said many times since that he cant believe he was so stupid, this makes me think that quite alot of the cases we're talking about are attention seeking.

i know more 'cutters' but im not gona bore you with them, however every story i know is attention. I know all of them won't be, but if your a 'cutter' for the buzz, then why don't you simply take up extreme bungy-jumping?

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cutting yourself doesn't solve your problems.

I know plenty of people who cut themselves. They complain daily about how bad their life is and how they have it worse then anyone else in the world. I'm sick of hearing this. And then I ask WHY do they cut themselves..."It makes me feel better..." ...No. Cutting yourself is painful, and personally, me thinking of it...that makes me sick considering I'm a hemophobic. O_o

Like many have said before, there are MANY MANY other ways to solve your problems. Cutting yourself isn't a very positive one. Cutting yourself is only a way to seek attention.
    Last edited by Memento Mori; 01-16-2008 at 07:25 AM.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

People who cut themselves = Attention seekers.

Making fun of people who cut themselves = Gives them the attention they seek.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Closed Thread

Thread Information