AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Why is Naruto so popular compared to other Anime?

Junior Member monika786 is infamous around these parts monika786 is infamous around these parts monika786 is infamous around these parts monika786's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2008 04:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Why is Naruto so popular compared to other Anime?

I visited so many anime threads. And as I see it Naruto is always present in all anime

threads. In lieau of it they always compare it to BLEACH the second most popular

Anime I thought..

Is Naruto over advertised?!

Because there are so many websites of Naruto.

Senior Member gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 06:03 AM
    Philadelphia, if not there, in your girlfriends pants...
    Threads

Narutards love it, that is why you see so much of it. Same with Bleach and InuYasha.
    They are seen on American TV so that is what the kiddies talk about even if they are filled with the main ingredient of FAIL and the second ingredient of filler episodes.
    Maybe they will grow up to like good anime though. I know I started on trash too so many years ago, but I could not say I would watch the stuff I did when I was 10 or 11 today.
    Last edited by gyakusetsu; 01-13-2008 at 11:16 PM.
    If you are searching this space hoping for something deep or profound you will find only disappointment...

Rotating sig program courtesy of Clint at Clintonio.com want one too? Pay him a visit.

Junior Member NarutoResource has much to be proud of NarutoResource has much to be proud of NarutoResource has much to be proud of NarutoResource has much to be proud of NarutoResource has much to be proud of NarutoResource has much to be proud of NarutoResource has much to be proud of NarutoResource has much to be proud of NarutoResource has much to be proud of NarutoResource has much to be proud of NarutoResource's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 06:15 AM
    Threads

Yeah, I think it's the same with allot of other things. If something has an initial jump over something else, people will choose that..

- To be withthe crowd..
    - If it's more popular, there will be more eposides..

ETcetc, and.. It just keeps growing like that
    andy.kerr
    A n i m e : F o r u m
    Sites: { My Blog | Naruto Wallpapers }

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2011 06:13 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gyakusetsu View Post
    Narutards love it, that is why you see so much of it. Same with Bleach and InuYasha.
    They are seen on American TV so that is what the kiddies talk about even if they are filled with the main ingredient of FAIL and the second ingredient of filler episodes.
    Maybe they will grow up to like good anime though. I know I started on trash too so many years ago, but I could not say I would watch the stuff I did when I was 10 or 11 today.
    Very true, it's what's on TV. So obviously the kids will watch and become fans.
    I like Bleach, and Inuyasha is ok.
    But I probably would have had a well founded respect for Naruto if it wern't for the crazed Naruto fanatics that went to my highschool.
    That was the only thing I heard coming out of their mouths. They basicly killed it for me. -.-
    SMILE!

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads

Why the hell is this in the Space Anime forum?

Think before you make new topics.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Closed Thread

Thread Information