AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I heard Slam Dunk was a good anime; can i get anyones opinion on that

Hybrid View

Junior Member Chrispin05 can only hope to improve Chrispin05's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2008 09:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I heard Slam Dunk was a good anime; can i get anyones opinion on that

Slam Dunk: iv'e heard a lot about this anime and i was wondering if any can tell me wut it is about and where i can download the series.

Senior Member rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2014 05:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lots of bits PSN ID: rf_switch Steam ID: lotsofbits

It's about some outcast who ends up joining the Basketball team because some girl rejected him and hooked up with a basketball player. So then it goes on with them trying to be national champs or something...

It apparently caused many Japanese teens to take up the sport of basketball.

Where to dl it? I dunno...
    Last edited by rf switch; 01-13-2008 at 06:13 PM.

Senior Member Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2010 12:17 PM
    Threads

It's a conspiracy.

Senior Member mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 08:51 AM
    Threads

its hilariouse and has a buncha great caracters, only thing that bugged me with it was the looooooooooooooong a** matches, but its worth checkin out

-d-
    MR PANTSU FOR PRESIDENT!!
    Mr Pantsu's has watched list
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrPantsu

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, the long matches is really pain. That's why I ended up reading the manga. It's faster and better.

Slam Dunk is a great comedy/sport series. It's hilarious. You'd never get bored watching/reading it. The story in short is like rf switch said. The manga is 31 volumes and the anime is 101 episodes. It'll be pain to download all those. If you want to know more about Slam Dunk, Click here.

Don't download. Support the artist and buy the anime or manga... >_>

Closed Thread

Thread Information