AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: need help finding the name of this

Junior Member jackabstrakt is on a distinguished road jackabstrakt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2008 09:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy need help finding the name of this

hey guys, first, let me start by saying that i know this is gonna sound weird. real weird. the only parts i remember from this feature are gonna make me look like a strange guy but this is frustrating me!!

i have only seen this feature once. i was really young and probably shouldnt have been watching it but iv been trying to find the name of it for months.

the only parts i can remember are :

a scene inside a spaceship/fighter ship where a female cyborg/robot is struggling or complaining with a gruff man. he wrestles her a bit until shes over his lap (like he was going to spank her) and he starts to take off her butt in order to reach the circuits beneath - weird i know.

the only other part i remember is of a man (possibly the features protagonist) in a cave or something. he goes to sleep and these horrible long leech like creatures sneak up to him and start sucking his blood. then he wakes up.

seriously thats it!! thats all i can remember!! it may be around 15 years old but thats just a guess.

any help on this would be REALLY appreciated.

as i said i know how weird that sounds.

thanks!1

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

sounds like a bad hentai but seriously can you remember anything else

Junior Member jackabstrakt is on a distinguished road jackabstrakt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2008 09:30 PM
    Threads

nope.only that it was very late 80s/very early nineties.im pretty sure that there was a war/uprising going on in the story and that the fighting was centred around humans and robots, but that it was in space(or another planet)

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Holy crap that rings a bell now too bad I still cant remember it either

Closed Thread

Thread Information