AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need help building a Powerful Deck?

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 02:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I can help u with the Magician deck. If u use the Dark Majicion a lot its always good to have a lot of spell cards that will power up his attack/defence power or something to add skills to him. like a equip spell let me know how that turns out u can pm me or post here again or both good luck man
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 02:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

What E-Heroes you planning on running?

Personally I like keeping at least one Elemental Absorber in the deck, and using it with the Hero whose attribute matches my opponent's most often(typically earth or dark).

After playing Tag Force 2, there's a card I WISH would come out in English: Elemental Hero Knospe. His stats are as follows:

Earth/Plant/Effect/600ATK/1000DEF

When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, this card gains 100 ATK and loses 100 DEF. While you control another face-up "Elemental Hero" monster, this card cannot be selected as an attack target, and this card can attack your opponent directly.

So, not only is he a field lock, there's ever-increasing direct damage to worry about. It's fairly easy to get two out. UNFORTUNATELY, it's not here yet, but HOPEFULLY it'll come sometime soon. I'd like to play it.

At the moment, most of the English stuff has been heavy on the Fusion monsters. If you want to run those they're fairly straightforward; Miracle Fusion and the like.

Any of the H E R O cards are of course applicable. Heck, with the right cards you can even run a passable E Hero/Exodia deck.

They're pretty versatile, though people kind of forget this because of the power offered by the fusion monsters.

As for a Magician deck, they're fairly cookie cutter. The only think I like to remind folks about when making them is Cybernetic Magician works on your opponent's monsters as well. Why hello there Mr. 5000ATK creature, how would you like to lose over half your attack?
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 08:41 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    What E-Heroes you planning on running?

Personally I like keeping at least one Elemental Absorber in the deck, and using it with the Hero whose attribute matches my opponent's most often(typically earth or dark).

After playing Tag Force 2, there's a card I WISH would come out in English: Elemental Hero Knospe. His stats are as follows:

Earth/Plant/Effect/600ATK/1000DEF

When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, this card gains 100 ATK and loses 100 DEF. While you control another face-up "Elemental Hero" monster, this card cannot be selected as an attack target, and this card can attack your opponent directly.

So, not only is he a field lock, there's ever-increasing direct damage to worry about. It's fairly easy to get two out. UNFORTUNATELY, it's not here yet, but HOPEFULLY it'll come sometime soon. I'd like to play it.

At the moment, most of the English stuff has been heavy on the Fusion monsters. If you want to run those they're fairly straightforward; Miracle Fusion and the like.

Any of the H E R O cards are of course applicable. Heck, with the right cards you can even run a passable E Hero/Exodia deck.

They're pretty versatile, though people kind of forget this because of the power offered by the fusion monsters.

As for a Magician deck, they're fairly cookie cutter. The only think I like to remind folks about when making them is Cybernetic Magician works on your opponent's monsters as well. Why hello there Mr. 5000ATK creature, how would you like to lose over half your attack?
    I was thinking basically every Hero Except Neos and the Neo-Spaicans. Everyone from Avian to Stratos, Ocean, and of course Captain Gold.

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/ENC...AzBl0Pp95cPgk1
    Saving the World, one Duel at a time.
    Get your game On!!

My Family;
    Little Sister: ~*Clawdia*~
    Brother: jose101
    Cousin: LadyWolf14
    Twin Sister:♥Miss.Bun Bun

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Weeellllll, Don't discount Neos simply because he's Neos. He's still a 2500 beatstick that's supported by E Hero cards.

If you're going to include EVERYONE, it'll be pretty generic. I'm sure you can find a thousand decklists for it with Google.

Senior Member Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I guess I'll wait a little bit for the Heroes, now how about that Dark Magician Deck, I got Dark Magician, DM Girl, and Dark Paladin. I've got plenty of spells and traps, but I would like to hear ya'll opinions.

Get your game On!!

My Family;

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Decklist pl0x. I'd like to know what you have before I comment.

Also I'd request a sticky or something, but since this is the only active thread who the hell cares, amirite? Not like the mod even comes here anymore. =/

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well it sounds like there is not much else I can help u guys with unless u have a different type of deck maybe a second thread
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Gero50 View Post
    Well it sounds like there is not much else I can help u guys with unless u have a different type of deck maybe a second thread
    With all due respect, your help has consisted of nothing beyond "Equip cards to make monsters stronger," and "I dunno, Contact Fusion?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I tested out My Neo-Spacian Deck at a Local tournament and i had 5 Wins 5 Loses. Honestly it's a good deck, but Maybe theres something i can change.

Monsters:

Neos X3
    Neos Alius X2
    Neo Space Pathfinder X2
    Glow Moss
    Aqua Dolphin
    Flare Scarab
    Air HummingBird
    Grand Mole
    Dark Panther
    Nercoshade
    Vortex Trooper
    Breaker
    Armor Breaker
    Sangan
    Exiled Force

Spell:
    Neo Space x3
    O - OverSoul X2
    MST (Mystical Space Typhoon)
    Contact Out
    Foolish Burial
    Ancient Rules
    Neos Force
    Summoner's Art
    Lightning Vortex
    E - Emergency Call
    Reverse of Neos
    Heavy Storm
    Premature Burial
    Pot of Avarice

Traps:
    Sakuretsu Armor X3
    Negate attack X3
    Call of the Haunted
    Torrential Tribute

Fusion:

Grand Neos
    Dark Neos
    Air Neos
    Flare Neos
    Glow Neos
    Aqua Neos
    Chaos Neos
    Storm Neos

Any help guys?

Get your game On!!

My Family;

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'd maybe add another Alius to the deck, but otherwise it's good. I can't think of anything to improve upon it, at least.

Senior Member Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91 has a reputation beyond repute Azrael91's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2008 12:11 PM
    Threads

don't overfill your deck with only monster cards.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael91 View Post
    don't overfill your deck with only monster cards.
    I'm doing not too. If anything, I need to get some cards from the new booster like Instead Neo Space, Rainbow Veil, Rainbow Neos, etc..

Get your game On!!

My Family;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

anyone have any ideas for an Evil Hero Deck?

Get your game On!!

My Family;

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow honestly I am surprised this thread is still going but any way You cannot have a good E-Hero Deck without him no ands if or buts about at least I have never seen one before that was successful without him
    Oh and as I may have said before the key to an good Dark Deck is a heck of a lot of spell and trap cards to use with them
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

okay, check this deck out.

It's a mix of Diamond Dude Turbo with Evil Hero Dark Gaia OTK

Evil Hero Malicious Edge
    D-Hero Diamond Dude~3
    Giant Rat~3
    Exiled Force
    Snipe Hunter
    Alpha the Magnet Warrior
    Beta the Magnet Warrior
    Gamma the Magnet Warrior
    D-Hero Dasher