AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: The Academy for Mages

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Okay to help everyone I have made a list. On this list except for papercut are all characters that were OFFICIALLY approved. If you have posted a char and it isn't on this list it wasn't approved officially and will not be considered in the RP. This took me forever and sucked because this sign-up thread is very hectic so if anybody complains off with their head.

Character List :

Mind :

-Binca Emori --- Nespa
    -Wilhelm kierkegard --- Luzifer

Craft :

Dionisa Sarah Heralty --- Tetsanosuke (he’s not actually officially approved but I felt i needed to put someone here lol)

Strength :

-Ashanti --- kibasStalker???
    -Hoang --- Shobu Shimizu

Nature :

-Caley Brookes (nature council) --- kibasStalker???
    -Gage Cathis --- Seikyu Kiba
    -Hiroyuki Sakamoto --- Hollow Ichigo
    -Derek Truesdale --- Inc0gnit0 (me J )
    -Evaniel Cerusso --- Thunderbird

Yin Yang :

-Alice Maxwell --- MaruDashi
    -Skyde Malomarche --- Tetsanosuke
    -Lucian Atrotcitous (Yin Yang council) --- Joker

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

YING YANG PEOPLE YING YANG..... And I've already approved (officially) Tets craft character. And I believe I approved hollows second character too...maybe I'm forgetting, but that is what I meant to do though none of his characters are council members. Also please Note that the Nature dorm and Ying Yang dorm are closed.

Okay here is my other character:

Name:Abram Fondane
    Alias: The Messanger
    Residence: Dorm of Craft

Ability: Abram can control sounds and the vibrations they are made of. He can make the area around him completely devoud of sound or turn the volume up on something almost completely silent. He can also change the impression someone receives from music. He can turn racket into a love balad or turn some pop song into a cruelty fest. His ability raises his natural talent at music, but tends to break away from him when he uses it against someone. It tends to drain his strength quickly leaving him very unsteady.

Personality: Abram is a major troublemaker. He loves playing tricks on people especially pranks on the Dorm of Mind kids. He is quite clever in his own way, but doesn’t try that hard at school he mostly gets Cs and Bs. His love, his passion is music. He likes all kinds classical, metal, hard rock, oldies the list goes on and on. He believes that music can bring people together and has a hard time using it to actually hurt people. Because his family is famous for magician he feels slightly pressured to be a conductor for their private orchastra that travels the world. He generally has a carefree attitude towards life, but when people diss music because of preconceptions he gets pretty fired up. Abram’s favorite instroments to use with his magic are the flute and drumsticks. Because of his carefree attitude most people like him, only some of the nerds and jock types don't.

History: His parents fell in love when they heard each other play and have been unseprable since. They had seven children, Abram was their fith child. He can’t keep his hands off insturaments, not since he made a toy flute when he was five. All his siblings are musicians and travel around the world. They are some of the best in the world. Not all of them though have magic including his younger twin sisters who are said to be the next greatest violinists. Abram loves his little sisters and spends all his vacations practicing with them, teaching them all the tricks of the trade and protecting them.

Abram is in a band called Magelet, as the lead singer and guitarist. He is first chair for flute in the school’s orchistra. He insitist upon helping Dionisia, to her dismay, because he cares about the school. He understands that it gives a real warm home to some and that it teaches students many important lessons for life. He often is found sitting atop the walls of the school playing his instruments and when not there he is assisting Dionisia with her work as Council Member. He relays messages throughout the school and is also rumored to be a major source of information for the council.

Appearance:
    Alliance: Council
    Equipment: He has a small retracable flute/recorder and he usually has his guitar with him at all times.
    Weakness: Using his magic to fight tires him out, draining him of his energies. He is also quiet despite his magic, most times not speaking up when necessary. Abram sometimes gets carried away with his jokes and ends up hurting (emotionally) people even though it was not his intent.
    Dreams: He wishes to spread the joy of music and show people the misconeptions about certain types of music. He wants everybody around the world to know about magic, but he also knows that some people would be jealous and accuse others of cheating.

I was also wondering if I could steal your sheet and put it in one of my posts so as soon as I approve someone I can edit it... You did the hard work so I'm asking your permition.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-12-2008 at 09:37 AM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Ok, now I understand why you asked me how long it took for my RPG to be approved. Well, looks like I've got another one to join, dont I? By the way, your still gonna be able to Co-GM my RPG, right?

Name: Kai Namakura

Alias: Shred

Residence: Dorm of Strength

Ability: Due to his family lineage, he was given a certain amount of powers from the moment he was born. These abilities include his power of flight, extreme out-of-the-ordinary strength, and his power over pressure. By combining pressure with his strength, he's able to create raw energy from his power that he's able to use in anyway he can think. In a battle, he's given a large variety of choices due to what he's able to do with his insane strength.

Personality: Matching his elements, Kai is quite unstable himself. His attitude always seems to be the same, in tune with current happenings, slightly hot-temepred, and understanding. Although, he is quite bright for someone like him, being able to quickly think on his feet whenever in a fix. Although, the thing that's special about him is the drive, the motive, that he has when faced with a challenge, or asked to help others with challenges that they need to overcome.

History: Failure, disgrace, dissappointment. These were 3 words that Kai, when he lived with his family, seemed to hear a lot. He hated the words.

Born in a family of hard-working, overachieving, and trustworthy people, Kai had much to live up to. He all but succeeded in this goal set for him before his birth. A somewhat free spirit, Kai decided that he wanted to follow his own path instead of the one that the rest of his family. Known as a completely 'disgrace' to his family, Kai lived a hard life at home.

It wasn't before long that his family decided to send him to The Academy for Mages. Fate had it in for him, obviously, as once when he arrived there, he became the child that his parents would grow to be proud of. Entering the Dorm of Strength, soon rising to the rank of a Council Member, he worked just as hard as his parents would want from him. Although, his fate was still in his own hands, and that's the way he planned on keeping it.

Appearance:

Equipment: Wing Sash -Tied to his waste, this is a belt with what looks like a wing on a bird. Passed down to all of the men of his family, he holds this item with pride.

RPG Example: Yo Kiba, wonder where I got this from......:

It was a war. Hundreds upon thousands of Greek warriors battle each other, blood spewing everywhere. Corspes laid across the war zone, the bodies being moved around as if simple trash on the battlefield. The stench of blood filled the air, fresh. This battle had been going on for the past 2 days, the only rest anybody recieved was an eternal one.

Hours and hours wore on, and soon, there were only a few warriors remaining on each side. The land below them had been almost completely destroyed, craters littering it all over. The final few of warriors charged toward each other, 4 on each side. These 8 people were known as kings, the most powerful of Greek warriors.

They all clashed their blades together, sending a sparkle of energy out in all directions. Rays of light spread outward, completely blinding view of what had actually happened.

The light slolwy faded, and the 8 Kings all stood in a circle, a radiant white light shining down upon all of them. As if they had been frozen still, they didnt take another step, all just looking up at the blinding beauty. A winged being was seen descending from the light, slowly making its way too the center of the Kings' circle.

That winged being simply spread its arms outward, and sent out a large wave of white light. That wave spread across the entire land, completely overtaking every inch of it. As the white light faded, the wretched, bloody battlefield had been changed into a beautiful, lush grassland, flowers blooming all over.

The battle had finally ended. The 8 Kings all fell to the ground, their bodies completely giving in on them. They layed in the grass, a smile crossing each of their faces as unity between the most powerful warriors of the land had been reached, and the struggle between them had ended. What was unknown to them, is that something similar to that they just witnessed would take place hundreds of years later. Although, it would be a much far greater struggle......a legendary war that would go down in history.

Ugh, so late at night, didn't feel like typing up something so I just go tthis. Hope this is alright, and hope you remember what this is from. *wink*

Weakness: Sometimes strives too hard to succeed, which can blind his judgement.

Dreams: Although part of his strive is to become strong and make his own parents proud, he also strives to bring out the best in all others, working together with them to prevent them to becoming the failure that he is, through his parents' eyes.

Well, there ya go. If I'm missin' anything, just let me know.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-11-2008 at 11:45 PM.

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyuubi Naruto: Unapproved.... lighting and fire would go in the nature dorm and that is closed. I'm not excepting anymore residence of that dorm, at least not untill the other dorms are more even and I have 5 stinking council members. I'm going to read the rest, but the dorm of strength ablities are abilities that involve the body like Mr. Fantastic or Superman(mostly) would be in that dorm. People like the Human torch or Poisen Ivy would go in the Nature dorm etc..

Yes I still intend to be your Co-GM (haha I almost said co-captin as in FullMetals post) and I do reckinize your roleplay example. I know how you feel about that, I'm kinda dreading writing the opening for this roleplay. I know basically what I'm gonna say, but I want it to be elegant and informational at the same time. Plus I'm not very fond of having to introduce the teachers and three other character, but such is my choice so I shall do it...T.T
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-11-2008 at 11:42 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*edits*

Alright, is that good? Since you didn't say anything about the pressure, I took it as if it was good to stay.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-11-2008 at 11:49 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyuubi Naruto: Approved, Council Member and all. I think that you should have Shobu_Shimizu character as your assistant/Coish council member... I don't know you two can work that out yourselves. If you want to be Co-Council Members I wouldn't mind .

*Waves at Luzifer* I see you
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-12-2008 at 12:07 AM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yep, looks like we'll have to talk that out later. Anyway, thanks for the approval, let's wish good luck to both of our RPGs!

And yeah, the opening post is always the most annoying part of an RPG, well, to me, of course.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Last Updated: 1/14/08

Mind: (CLOSED)

-Binca Emori --- Nespa
    -Wilhelm kierkegard --- Luzifer
    -Adam Sandalphon--- Luzifer(CM)
    -John Edward Price--- Hollow
    -Leslie Hardesty--- DeathGod(Unapproved)

Craft : (CLOSED)

-Dionisa Sarah Heralty --- Tetsanosuke(CM)
    -Abram Fondane--- KibasStalker
    -Vincent Earl Adams--- Hollow(Unapproved)
    -Sorina Dana Ozera--- Shobu

Strength : (OPENED)

-Ashanti --- KibasStalker
    -Hoang --- Shobu Shimizu (maybe Co-CM)
    -Kai Namakura--- Kyuubi Naruto(CM)

Nature : (CLOSED)

-Caley Brookes (CM) --- KibasStalker
    -Gage Cathis --- Seikyu Kiba
    -Derek Truesdale --- Inc0gnit0
    -Evaniel Cerusso --- Thunderbird

Yin Yang : (CLOSED, MIGHT REOPEN LATER)

-Alice Maxwell --- MaruDashi
    -Skyde Malomarche --- Tetsanosuke
    -Lucian Atrotcitous (CM) --- Joker(Might be updated soon)

Oh yeah by the way I decided the CM's by how they would be in the roleplay and how they seem to feel to me. So basically I'm using my gut on it. (Also talent wise and actual roleplay skills, but mostly gut.) If you where wondering since it wasn't first come first serve...
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-15-2008 at 05:41 AM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

I'll have your mind CM shortly

I have a random question... If I use telekinesis to stop the particles in the air thus causing the air to freeze (since heat is average molecular motion of a sample) would that count as nature? and if I used telekinesis to slow down time by speeding up via theory of relativity would that count as yin - yang? Theoretically... the vast majority of abilities can be reduced to a form of telekinesis if you think about it...

yeah... that was just random
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-12-2008 at 01:26 AM. Reason: random thoughts
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name: Adam Sandalphon
    Alias: Geppeto
    Residence: mind
    Ability: Unknown. For the most part Adam’s abilities are unknown however there are somethings that are known.
    Avatars: He can use stuffed animals as avatars and can see through their eyes. It is believed he uses telekinesis to manipulate them and uses some sort of seer-esque technique to force his perception out of his body. Also, it is believed he has a heightened level of consciousness because he can manipulate several of these avatars simultaneously without seeming to be straining himself. But since no one has actually met Adam this is all just specualation.
    “Seer”: he seems to be able to predict the future. Neither he nor any of his avatars have ever made any claims to this fact but his ability to react to things before they occur seem to indicate this ability.

Personality: Unknown. Is most likely incredibly intelligent. His puppets rarely respond to questions and tend to give short clipped answers but it is uncertain whether these tendencies translate to the individual behind them.
    History: Little is known about Adam himself. He came from a “normal” magical family. He developed telekinesis and “seer-like abilities” from a young age. Books held a special fascination for him and at the age of 6 developed the ability to leave a stuffed animal to read his books in his place through some manipulation of his abilities so that he could eat dinner while not sacrificing his reading. How, he does this is unknown as he has never explained.
    As years passed he began to use the puppets and stuffed animals more and more as a means of interacting with the world while he isolated himself further and further into his room. His skills increased at an amazing rate and he was considered a prodigy of telekinetic abilities. But, he continued to remain cloistered, shunning praise and human contact for the peace and silence of solitude.
    He arrived at school in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep and the only sign that he arrived was that the next day the door to his room had been padlocked and nine of his puppets were wandering the halls. He is a dervish in school, he uses his puppets and will often take (and pass) seven class that share simultaneous timeslots, somehow able to interpret and synthesis seven streams of data simultaneously (not including the two dolls that are just walking around). These include magical classes and since his avatars able to use magic power equivalent to the average person it attests to the raw power he himself must possess.
    His dolls have made the school a slightly more disturbing place as they silently walk from place to place, never speaking and only occasionally writing on sheets of paper to communicate. No one has ever met Adam himself and he appears to keep himself locked in his room, getting food through the mail slot that his puppets take him.
    He joined the council this year and works tireless to its ends, acting as planner. He
    Appearance: Unknown
    Equipment:9 puppets (a rabbit, a two bears, two clowns, three marionettes, one skeleton)
    Weakness: Mostly Unknown but it can be assumed that since he only acts through his avatars his powers are somewhat lessened. While a skilled telekinetic and “seer” he hasn’t shown anyway of actually hurting someone. However, most of this is, as always supposition.
    RPG Example: The bear leaned back in the chair as most lanky stuffed animals of its type would when left to its own devices. Its glossy black eyes reflected the light gently and the head was cocked slightly to the sighed as if wondering something. It sat there in the desk like all the students and indeed it was a student. The students had gotten used to their unusual student and didn’t pay it any mind, they were much to worried about passing AP Physics C: Electromagnetism to care about the stuffed bear in their midst at any rate.
    The bell rang as it always did and the teacher set down her chalk and started making some last minute comments about what to homework was before too many of the students escaped. The bear got up as well. It stood at its full height on the chair and with surprising grace managed to grasp a pad of paper and pencil in its unwieldy hands. “Make sure you do your labs for tomorrow as well as the problem set I gave you. Test next Wednesday.”
    The bear hopped down from the chair and after waiting for the main rush of people to leave the room (or else the poor bear would get badly trampled) it followed along behind. It walked along the halls, dodging the looming forms of teenagers as it made its way to room 215 for AP Geography.
    Adam wondered at many things during his life. Why Geography warrented an AP variant had always been one of the bigger puzzles on his mind. But he pushed the thought out of mind as he refocused on the test his Jester was taking and some minor telekinetic cantrip that his black rabbit was casting.
    The skeleton was sitting in the library at the time and was standing on a book which was its equal in height and was staring at the text. It the skeleton was used almost entirely for reading in the library and was normally just shut off and left in the corner of the library when Adam no longer needed it rather then going to the effort of walking it back. Sometimes, when the extra man power was required he would move it but that was seldom.
    Dreams: Unknown
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-12-2008 at 01:38 AM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

actually for slowing down time I would see telekenisis in slowing down the brain process of people around you. By basically slowing down everyones response to stimuli everyone basically slows down which seems to make you appear as if you're going much faster. As for stopping particles that gives another definition to absolute zero now doesn't it lol...When you think about it telekenisis is mind over matter. Technically most if not all abilities interact with matter so therefore yes a perfect mastery of telekenisis should give you access to pretty much everything.

Also I don't really care who takes care of the list to be honest lol. As long as its updated and there I'm happy. Considering you are the GM you should take care of it. ANother thing, I absolutely love your most recent character Luzifer. I can see it being incredibly fun to play and an important asset to the RP good job and my char will love trying to crack your mystery . Last, I don't know how many people here have been in RPs with more then 12 people before. Currently unless my tired mind is playign tricks on me we have 17 people if luzifer's new char is accepted (and I hope it is).

That IS A LOT of characters going around at the same time. Considering the ammount of people involved in this RP I would suggest to maybe cut on some multiple characters. Its a personal opinion because I have a feeling the board will move so fast and will have so many different sub plots that we will get lost. Just think about it, if everyone posts just 1 post per day that's still like half a page gone every day and usually people don't post just once a day. That's a lot of reading and a lot of possibilities for confusion. But once again not my call...just an opinion.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thats very deep Incognito and I appreaciate you answering Luzifers question because I'm uhh well I have a hard time understanding it...What can you do I'm only a sophmore in highschool and you and Luzifer are college(well luzifer at least) Meh. Okay well Just to let everyone know I think I'm actually gone try to have a little bit of a life this weekend, Yay! I places to go, people to see, and gift cards to spend. So I probably won't be getting on most of the day. Unless of course I end up at an apple store in the mall...then I'll probably end up getting sucked into the computers (*wants laptop*)and lookup the sign-up sheet.

By the way I kinda dig the fact there are alot of people here. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Yeah so okay I was thinking what we could do is have people post all their characters in one post so as not to over run the pages. We can have them change colors per character. I think this will help a little though I understand not much. Okay so yeah I will go read Luzy's post and then I'm off!

EDIT: Luzifer: Approved, I would like to remind you as I did Joker that to be a council member you have to be somewhat popular as you are the voice of the dorm, but in your case I have my own notions on the dorm the mind people and your character will do fine as they(mind kids) tend to pick the smartest one for the job, not that they actually pic or anything. OKay I'm rambling, well thats that and I'm gone!
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-12-2008 at 09:21 AM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Voice? More like "scrawled on piece of note paper" of the dorm but yeah I get what you mean

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Luz-Man. That character was... Utterly Awesome. O___O I am diggin' that idea so much, I've never seen it done before. I know Dionisia will be having fun with taking to her fellow CM through them. And she even has paper for them to write with! x3

Though I understand the clogged-ness of all the characters, I think the RP should have a daily post limit. 1 or 2, especially because I'm sensing these responses will be well thought out, long and enjoyable. But too much of a good thing can be bad.

And yes, separate colors are a must I'd say. I'm getting giddy thinking about the quality of this RP's posts. I'm sure people will realize that 5 lines isn't near enough to get your point across. At least without waiting a day or so. ( Maybe. )

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Junior Member Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2008 06:37 PM
    Threads

Name: Leslie Hardesty
    Alias: None at the moment.
    Residence: Mind
    Ability: Telepathy. He can read people's minds like open books.
    Nationality: Caucasian. Welsh, Polish, and British mix to make an American mutt. His family was one that had forgotten the magic their clan held.

Personality: Taciturn to the core. He keeps himself detached from the world. He usually doesn't find the need to speak, so whenever he communicates verbally it comes out in a mumbled and slurred little lift of his upper lip. As soon as his eyes meet a person's face, their mind is open to him. He can read into them, pulling up unwanted memories, finding secrets and things meant to be kept to only a slight few. He's rather rude when he does so. If he wants to find out something, no one would be able to stop him, at least in his mindset.

History: Born in the city of Indianapolis, Indiana, all he had seen in his travels was corn and more corn. A boring little kid in a not-so-boring place, Leslie started to notice a difference between himself and the other children. They often whispered amongst themselves, but that did little to keep his mind away. He could hear everything they were saying just by keeping track of surface thoughts. Whenever he tried to join in the conversation by adding some information they wouldn't have access to, they always gave him scared looks and ran the other way.

Thus, he grew up without any friends where they were needed most. Because, well, he didn't understand why his peers kept fleeing from him. And he wouldn't for years. He just figured that he was different, and it was his place in society to be alone. Soon he was feigning illness to stay home from school. Soon he was locking himself up in his room all day and not letting anyone inside.

But as he thought of his father's face, those thoughts crept up into his mind. His father was worried about him, and that part got his spirits to rise a bit. However, at the mention of therapy, Leslie grew frightened. He knew what therapy was. People with problems went there. And he didn't have any problems. Or, at least, that's what he told himself.

By age ten he was dragged off to therapy. The woman who was his therapist, Kiersten Fox, had a friendly demeanor and a wonderfully kept mask placed on her facial features. Leslie could tell every word that seeped from out of her lips was a lie. She thought he completely lost sight of sanity by the time she pried anything of importance from him. And although she wanted him locked up in an asylum more than anything, she remained his therapist for a good four years, giving him medication after medication to take. It ended up that he threw them all away.

During the four year span, he had plenty of time to research anything that he could find about... well, his "ability". He was reluctant to call it such because he wasn't really sure what it was. It was just something he could do that others couldn't.

He found The Academy for Mages through a web search the first year of his therapy. Well, after much failure in searching just for the cause of his ability, as all he got was lessons on "how to open the mind" and other stuff like that.

Asia was quite the distance from America. He would need to save up money, and that's just what he did. His allowance was saved up for three and a half years, and soon he had enough for a plane ticket to Hong Kong, and plenty left over for anything else he would need on his travels. He swapped currency about the same time that he bought his ticket. However, he had to wait a bit to find a date where his family would be out. Or perhaps, he would just use therapy as an excuse. The latter seemed more reasonable. As his mother dropped him off in front of the usual building, he simply headed towards the airport.

Unfortunately, that meant that he couldn't bring too much with him. He had a little bag he stuffed his extra money, a few changes of clothes, a pen and his "journal" in. However, this "journal" wasn't really much of a journal at all, just notes he'd gathered throughout the years about how far he could take his ability and that of the like.

Once in Hong Kong, his worries were set to rest. He wouldn't get caught, at least not for a very long time with how far he had traveled.

So he set off, towards this school he felt had the answers. It took a while, about half of year, but soon enough he stumbled upon it in an exhausted heap.

Appearance: Straight, blond locks cover most of his bespeckled face. Brilliant azure optics shine out from beneath those strands, much to his chagrin. He has a clammy complexion with an almost nonexistent tan from his travels. The articles of clothing he wears tend to be old hand-me-downs, and not at all up to date with today's fashion. A pen is almost always held in between his lips, and his "journal" is almost always held in his right set of digits.

Alliance: A runaway, not very much alliance there.
    Equipment: His pen and his "journal".
    The pen is a simple ballpoint pen, nothing too strange or unusual about it, while his "journal" is a simple notebook. It is college ruled, and has a black cover.
    Weakness: Overload of thoughts, and anything that makes him feel intense emotion.

RPG Example:

He stood for a moment, letting his parental unit drive away. Day two of that underworld. A sigh escaped his lips, and onward he marched. That woman was standing there, a feigned smile greeting him. His comfortable frown didn't seem to make any movement to change, and so she gestured and moved off. "This way, Leslie."

He could hear her mental snickers at his name. He would think that she was a little more mature than that, but of course, assuming is not what one wants to do. His right foot was shuffled to follow her, along with his left. Soon he was brought into a room. A simple room, one with an unmistakable professional atmosphere. There was a desk with a computer monitor, and he dully noted how there was no clutter around it. A few chairs were seated in front of that desk, much like one would expect from a counselor.

She gestured for him to sit. He complied.

"Now, Leslie," She paused, and he heard her wondering how to get him to talk. He did last visit, why did he have to do so two meetings in a row? "How have you been this week?"

His shoulders scrunched in a shrug. Her disappointment was almost tangible. He couldn't help but feel just a bit satisfied by that.

Dreams: He doesn't have dreams, he has goals. At the moment, they're just to figure out why he has these powers and such of the like. He wants to know.

((OOC Note: Sorry if you didn't want me adding stuff. I just thought it would work better, because Leslie's a feminine name and I felt like adding the nationality. If you want either of those gone, I'll just edit and leave 'em out.))
    Last edited by Death God; 01-13-2008 at 03:13 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No its fine I acctually prefer it. Most people put their origins in the history, but it does make it easier for me to read the way you've put it.

EDIT1: I have a few questions before I approve your character. How long has your character been at the school and what grade is he in.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-13-2008 at 04:49 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Junior Member Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2008 06:37 PM
    Threads

I put in his history that he would be fifteen when he reached the school, so he's been there less than a year.

I'm a bit confused about how this school operates, actually. If he was in a normal school, he'd been in grade ten. However, does this academy have a different scale? Does this scale depend on how long the student's been in this school? And if so, does age matter in this scale at all?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Its like a normal highschool 14-18, but younger kids can come to help them control their abilities especially if they are abstact.

OKAY EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE:

The roleplay will be starting apporximetly two weeks after the second quarter starts. Please take this into account.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KibasStalker View Post

OKAY EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE:

The roleplay will be starting apporximetly two weeks after the second quarter starts. Please take this into account.
    Ok i'm slow so please explain. Two weeks after the second quarter. Does that mean two days two weeks i'm confused. Also i'll be withdrawing my first two character and Replacing them. Adding to the craft and mind dorms.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 01-14-2008 at 02:33 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When will this RP start anyway? It's starting to be long lol...The sign-up thread has more posts then most RPs lol plus its not like you don't already have enough people

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name:Vincent Earl Adams
    Residence: Craft dorm
    Ability: Towel, and rope manipulation. Meaning he can manipulate the towels and ropes he wears or that are around him. He can change is density and its texture. It can be as hard as steel or as flexable as a well rope. It can be lengthed out be spread across a set area.
    Personality: Cocky and aggressive. Vincent is quick to point out the flaws of others and the councils. He sees the council as a group of people that only choose the best. He didn't understand why he wasn't choosen. He is a leader and easily get others to join him in his cause. His words come out smooth at all times and he rarely shows his emotions in a battle or anywhere.
    History: Born in New York city, Vincent was born to a rich and powerful company. At three his mother who was a movie star passed away from cancer. His father later dead two years after. He was then sent to his grandmother in Berlin where he and his family's money stayed. He net a any named John their and they were like brothers. At the same time rivals. They both came to the school at the and time. Vincent was at the top of his class while John was in the middle. One day their was talk about the council. Vincent was very jealous because he wanted to be apart of the council. So be again to have all that talked about the council. He dared anyone to talk about the council from that day on and has hated them from that day on.
    Appearance: Short black hair that his always cut. He is 6 feet with a brown tan and icy blue cold hateful eyes. His facial hair is trimmed over his upper lip. It makes him look alot older.
    Alliance: His own
    Weakness: Because he is anti social he does get into trouble and has no one to fall back on.
    Dreams: His dreams are to be apart of something bigger. Something that would allow him to change the world.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 01-14-2008 at 10:15 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Double post Oh God help me.

Name: John Edward Price
    Alias: The Pride of Will Power
    Residence: Mind Dorm
    Ability: Being a telepath allows John to read minds. He does have trouble reading the minds of members of the Yin Yang dorm and the Mind dorm. He can however force thoughts and actions into the minds of others, mainly the craft and strength dorm members. He is also a telekenitic. He can over objects with his mind and at times send pulses of Telekenitic energy outward from his mind. He at times has been seen creating barriers.
    Personality: Out going and easy to talk to John sometimes sits down and helps other get through the pain in their hearts and minds. He enjoys spending times with his friends. He isn't the smartest in his class but is in the top five. He does study and has a sense of justice that he holds to. He someone breaks that code they feel his wrath. He doesn't allow women to get hurt and at times as been hurt badly because of this. He doesn't know who he truely is and hopes to find out who he truly is. That is his dream.
    History: Born in france john was taken from his mother and family at two months. He was sent to america were he was given a new name. He lived their for three years and was sent to Berlin. He grew up with Vincent and saw him as a brother from another mother. When they went to school Vincent changed and John didn't. He tried to hold on to their friendship but it soon vanished. Vincent had ended it when he beat John up after he had been asked to join to council.
    Appearance: Blonde hair that comes to his waist. He does have it in a pony tail most of the time. He has Hazel eyes and a bright tan. He is Six foot one and agile. That is because he trains by hissele in the strength dorm training rooms.
    Weakness: Fire. It is the only thing he remembers about his family and when surrounded by it he freezes up and cannot function.
    Dreams: See Personality
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 01-14-2008 at 10:21 PM.

Senior Member sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 11:39 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ice cream

name:ami mizuno age:14 alias:AM-AM occupation:student residence:dorm of strength ability:water she controls half of the wind but mostly water personality:happy yet sometimes envious of others very smart you cant fool her easily very hard to talk to but sometimes feels left out history :had a family but died by fire .her fears are fire and hieghts.she is the youngest in the water tribe yet,will do anything to get revenge.she likes getting into fights,and is the only family member of her clan appearnce :blue hair that is long haves a pontail ,blue eyes (she is my avatar) alliance :council weakness:fire,heights dreams of her lost clan
    Last edited by sakura rukia; 01-14-2008 at 07:05 AM.

Currently watching:Clannad,H20 footprints in the sand,Shugo Chara!Soul Eater,Lucky star,Maburaho,Kamen No Maid guy,Elfen Lied

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't think there's any doubt concerning the fact that I'm a science kind of guy so ichigo I just wanted to point out just how extensive that power would be science-wise (the changign matter one). You gave it a science logic so I'll assume you intend to have it abide by the laws of science (to a few magical exceptions). Personally unless you have some kind of intense science background I suggest you stay away from changing matter the way you explained it. The science behind something like that will blow your mind. Also sakura just look at the other sign-ups. Use paragraphs and put a lot more info. Personally I'm not in charge of this RP but it's just a tip for you to do well on this site.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't worry i plan on being smart with this character. Don't worry it something new from my normal element crazy power houses. I't just something new that i'm trying out.

Closed Thread

Thread Information