AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hunty's Photos!

Hateful Bliss LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2008 02:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hunty's Photos!

I have a few photos that I am proud of, but they are so large that I would rather post the link to them ^^' You would be scrolling for a while. I decided not to put ALL of my pics, just the ones from Europe.

The Effiel Tower
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...t/PICT0356.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...t/PICT0341.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...t/PICT0340.jpg

The Tower of London:
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...t/PICT0138.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...t/PICT0132.jpg

Other:
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...t/PICT0200.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...t/PICT0168.jpg
    Siggy by :YukiOnna <3
    |+| "There are two ways to spread light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it." |+|

Junior Member misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117 is a name known to all misterbeefy117's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2008 07:53 PM
    Threads

Nice pictures! I've always wanted to go to Europe

'Ha ha ha ha...
    So predictable... I knew you would come... and I see you brought the mighty Hellscream... his blood, is mine... As is your whole... misbegotten race!The boy believed you could be saved... But he didn't know, what burns within your soul... when in your heart, you know, we are the same!'

Hateful Bliss LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress has a brilliant future LadyHuntress's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you do go, go with a tour, you will never have to wait in line like everyone else. That and you get all kinds of free stuff!
    |+| "There are two ways to spread light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it." |+|

Senior Member Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2013 03:37 PM
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Saracin PSN ID: Saracin651

Lovely shots. I like the use of black and white.

And that one picture of the Eiffel Tower makes me wish I could take someone I love to Paris, get a hotel where you can see the tower lit up at night, and hold her as we stare at its beauty.

Need a girlfriend for that first though, huh. lol

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol. Good luck finding a hotel close to the Tower, you have to book those MONTHS in advanced.

Senior Member Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2013 03:37 PM
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Saracin PSN ID: Saracin651

Doesn't have to be close, just with a view of it

.... Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2008 07:58 AM
    Threads

Very nice pictures indeed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information