AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: How Did You Start Watching Bleach

Junior Member Swarley is a splendid one to behold Swarley is a splendid one to behold Swarley is a splendid one to behold Swarley is a splendid one to behold Swarley is a splendid one to behold Swarley is a splendid one to behold Swarley is a splendid one to behold Swarley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 05:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I was bored one summer and decided to find a long anime to watch.
    At the time there was about 165 episodes.
    I hadn't realised that it was an on going series at the time but now I'm hooked.

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

I was just looking for popular Anime Bleach looked good i watched them all in about a week.

Junior Member Swarley is a splendid one to behold Swarley is a splendid one to behold Swarley is a splendid one to behold Swarley is a splendid one to behold Swarley is a splendid one to behold Swarley is a splendid one to behold Swarley is a splendid one to behold Swarley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
    I was just looking for popular Anime Bleach looked good i watched them all in about a week.
    o_0 Wow, that's fast!

Junior Member Maxilith is on a distinguished road Maxilith's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2009 06:39 PM
    Threads

All my friends were watching it so I decided to give it a try. Got up to episode 88 and kinda quit after that.

-Credit to drosublime from Signaturebar.com-
    I'm No Hero; Never Was, Never Will Be

Junior Member FullmetalUltima is on a distinguished road FullmetalUltima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 02:34 PM
    Threads

Cool

when i went to my cousin's house to sleep over and i was still awake really late so i put on cartoonnetwork (which at that time was adult swim) and it was showing FLCL and Bleach, and thats how me and my cousin got to liking Bleach (i also liked FLCL)

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 05:34 PM
    Threads

i was channel surfing one days eve so very long ago, and i thought it was pretty good

Junior Member ichigo-kurisoki is on a distinguished road ichigo-kurisoki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2009 12:28 PM
    Threads

Default a long long bleach white story

my text is orange like my ichigo hair i have anyways in canada (where i live) theres a t.v station called ytv and every saturday (used to be fridays) they have a set schedule of anime shows i like to watch. i used to watch inyuyasha (BUT THEY FREAKING CANCELD IT) so i was stuck with some 3d-ish crap called storm hawks or naruto (which btw isnt bad but its not exactly my fav) oh and zatch bell (*pukes at insanely stupid idea* cuz i hate that show ) and so i got tired of my lil 9 yr old brother always talking about naruto and buying head bands and gloves and action figures and... well i could make a hole list anyways so i gave up i ouldnt find anything t was up to my own little saturday manga sessions until i met up with my best friend at the manga store at the mall and he told me basicly the same situation but he recomennded bleach so here i sit bleach being the entirely best anime

Senior Member mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2010 01:17 AM
    Threads

i did channel surfing late one night and came across bleach. i liked it.

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 06:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

I read the manga first, then decided to check out the anime.

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 07:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Swarley View Post
    I was bored one summer and decided to find a long anime to watch.
    At the time there was about 165 episodes.
    I hadn't realised that it was an on going series at the time but now I'm hooked.
    Very much the same thing - must have been last summer - thats when I watched it for the first time too - very exciting it was

And whoever did it in a week - gad, that mustve been intense - if my math is right and you watched maybe 105 episodes, you were watching 17 episodes a day! That is pretty full on!
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Junior Member ProGoddess is on a distinguished road ProGoddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2009 07:08 AM
    Threads

Wink Bleach!

I kept hearing about Bleach from people and it got me curious about it. Thus I started watching it till now and still think that it is pretty interesting anime. Simply loving it!

Junior Member gaara192 will become famous soon enough gaara192 will become famous soon enough gaara192's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2010 08:18 PM
    Threads

My friend got me watching it

Junior Member LastReunion is a splendid one to behold LastReunion is a splendid one to behold LastReunion is a splendid one to behold LastReunion is a splendid one to behold LastReunion is a splendid one to behold LastReunion is a splendid one to behold LastReunion is a splendid one to behold LastReunion is a splendid one to behold LastReunion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2009 10:54 AM
    Threads

Wink

Well, I watched a little bit of the first episode of Bleach, and my first thought of it was that it was boring. But then I watched the whole episode and thought that "Wow, this just might be interesting after all..." and then I started watching it more and more, and came to love it.
    Why can't all the hot guys be real?

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 07:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LastReunion View Post
    Well, I watched a little bit of the first episode of Bleach, and my first thought of it was that it was boring. But then I watched the whole episode and thought that "Wow, this just might be interesting after all..." and then I started watching it more and more, and came to love it.
    Yay - a slow burner! I had the same thing with anime as a whole I think...
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Member 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2009 06:07 PM
    Threads

In the computer room of my previous school somebody had downloaded wallpapers of Bleach, and put one on the desktop. One with all the shinigami. So one day when i was so bored i was one step from death, something came in my mind: "What the hell is that Bleach thing? Is it a game, or an anime?" I better find out, so i found all the episodes (back then the last one that came out was about 150) so i downloaded the first five, the first was kinda strange, but then it became really interesting, so i watched it till 187, i think, it was last summer, and when i tought "how could i wait a whole week for an episode?!" so i decided to give Bleach a little break, until some 50 episodes come out, so i can countinue watching. The las big one ive watched was One Pice. My first big one was Naruto, in the beginingi really liked it, but now, with all those damn fillers, it made me dislike it. Now i will wait for it as well. Or I can force myself read the manga, though static pics dont satisfy my anime needs. (x
    HIS WILL IS BEYOND REACH...

...EVERY TIME YOU TRY, YOU DONT STRETCH FAR ENOUGH.

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 11:46 AM
    Threads

I was looking for anime, because i was bored playing games. My brother said: watch bleach, because my friend watches it and says it's cool. I looked at one picture of bleach and said: oh, that's just some samuray with a sword... and tried to look for other animes. I haven't found any so I just thought: well, I will just watch one or two bleach series. When i watched i couldn't stop . I really haven't thought that this is so interesting!

Senior Member mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby has a reputation beyond repute mississippibaby's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2009 05:00 PM
    Threads

i was watching tv late at night and I had it on the guide thing and i saw something that said bleach on cartoon network. i though it was a funny title so i channeled it there it was on a commercial so i started making fun of the title b/c all i could think about was the bleach that you clean with. then it came on and i realized it was an anime and was hooked then i got my brother hooked on it too. i even remember the episode, it was the one where the hollow was manipulating ichigos dead mother.

samurai 7 was pretty good

Senior Member yakman1692 is just really nice yakman1692 is just really nice yakman1692 is just really nice yakman1692 is just really nice yakman1692's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts 006 - Charizard Gurren Dai Gurren Dan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2011 06:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: omega yakman

I originally saw something about it in an old Shonen Jump I picked up one day, and then I saw a commercial for it on Adult Swim and was like I remember seeing something about it.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 04:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I borrowed the first two volumes of the manga from a friend when the third one was just coming out in Japan. Who would have thought it would get so big, eh. I've been following it on and off by bumming the latest volumes from friends ever since.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Junior Member gelfling9 is on a distinguished road gelfling9's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2011 04:53 PM
    Threads

I've been dipping in and out of anime over the years and was looking for a series that was well regarded to get my teeth into...I googled for 'top ten anime series' and read a few of the lists that came up...Bleach seemed a popular choice and one that I had heard of another non-anime related forum, so I checked it out, and have watched the first four episodes so far I like it already and am hoping to save up and get the box set - I'd love to have a good collection of anime as it's long overdue!^^
    Last edited by gelfling9; 05-07-2009 at 04:35 PM.

Junior Member Gibby-chan is on a distinguished road Gibby-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 11:02 AM
    Threads

I started watching Bleach when it was still on Adult Swim at a decent time. I haven't watched in awhile :P

Junior Member Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 04:19 PM
    Threads

Well, I was on my computer one night...I left the TV on adult swim because Im just incapbable of turning it off...next thing I knew..."Bleach, coming in (i forget)"...Im like wow, a show about how to use bleach! Finally! No more white spots on all my clothes! lol, true story, besides the how to use bleach thing.

Junior Member Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

Many here answered "On TV", didn't they?
    The same goes for me. I saw it on TV one day, then I searched it on the net.
    And it seemed interesting so I thought I'd try it...

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2014 11:07 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The UK tv channel called "anime central"

i had always heard about bleach but never really thought about going out of the way to watch it, then saw it on tele and thought wow ;_;

then i was hooked xDDD

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Lord of anal secks Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads

My freind was like to me. OMG kyle you have to watch bleach it so good for about a billion weeks and then finaly i lookd at one chapter and i was like NO then i got to the end of naruto then had to go for bleach then i was like BANKAI!
    Avatar and signiture by Wowzabunny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information