AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: How Did You Start Watching Bleach

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 02:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

I was watching Adult Swim, waiting for FMA to be on, and the first episode of THIS came on. I was hooked right off. Though I stopped watching it last year due to cable loss T_T.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Member YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI has much to be proud of YanoBGI's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 07:10 PM
    Threads

A few friends just referred me to Bleach after I got tired of waiting for Naruto to come out every week. Ever since then I started to get addicted to the Anime.

Also, anyone seen the Diamond Dust Rebellion movie yet?

A Reality, inspiring moment begins right now.

Click on the pictures to feed them yummy berries!

Senior Member LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2010 01:30 AM
    Threads

I started watching Bleach at the end of this summer. I kept seeing Bleach everywhere and hearing about how awesome it was so I watched the first few episodes a while ago and stopped because I thought it would be boring, but I was wrong! I started watching it again and I couldn't stop. I can see why it's so popular now. I'm in the 80's right now.
    Last edited by LittleGirl; 09-24-2008 at 02:19 PM.

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

I first started by reading the magna then I talked to a guy who worked at the mall and he saw me looking at the bleach magnas and he started telling me about the anime. from that point on I just had to check it out.

Member Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2009 02:21 AM
    Threads

I started reading it because my friend had heaps of bleach stickers on her pencilcase and I saw it no.2 on the most viewed mangas online so I started reading it.
    I can't cure your thirst
    Because you who is seeking the truth does not admit the truth

I can't cure your thirst
    Because the the truth that you expect isn't there

But I still want to cure your thirst
    Because I am the one who threw you out in the desert.

-Higurashi no naku koro ni

I MEH IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!

Senior Member Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Eye Patch 025 - Pikachu Shark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 02:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mandysmurf

I caught the 1st episode on a channel called Anime Central. (But now its gone).

Junior Member niyaz_7 is on a distinguished road niyaz_7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 03:57 AM
    Threads

i started when when i was chatting to a friend on my ps3, he made me watch at least 1 ep of bleach saying that id like it, so i watch ep1, it was 10:30pm but surprisingly i liked it, so i give it another shot and watched ep2, that night i got up to episode 14 and fell asleep, he agreed to be my anime boss, i watch every anime he tells me to....funny thing is...theyre all good (bleach is best)

Senior Member amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 10:38 PM
    Threads

Around 2 years ago when I was just going through my old foums and everyone was like "bleach>>>>naruto" so I just looked it up, watched the first few episodes and got hooked.

Member tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2009 06:13 PM
    Threads

Like many of you, I started watching Bleach over word of mouth. I heard from my son's "female friend" - he's in 6th grade and refuses to say she is a girlfriend! But she was over the house and we were talking up favorite anime episodes and she kept talking about Bleach. (It was still new at the time). She let me borrow her DVDs and I was hooked!!

Senior Member lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika has a reputation beyond repute lady_jesika's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Manekineko Drum
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2010 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well, it took the place of my favorite show and i couldnt find the remote..still cant -.- damnit, but bleach isnt a bad show so lucky me
    i dance, therefore i am....insane

CHECK OUT MY BLOG: BLOODY HORIZON

Member tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH has a reputation beyond repute tokyoNH's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2009 06:13 PM
    Threads

That IS a lucky twist of fate!!

Junior Member rdgn265 is a jewel in the rough rdgn265 is a jewel in the rough rdgn265 is a jewel in the rough rdgn265's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2009 10:31 PM
    Threads

my brother usually tells me if he finds a good anime and he introduced me to bleach

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Well, my friends were reading the manga often, and I got curious. Watched the first couple of eps, then got hooked. Started reading the manga when I got bored from the arcs they added. =w=;

Junior Member kyuzuryu is on a distinguished road kyuzuryu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2008 08:34 PM
    Threads

first, i saw manga bleach on book rent, then i borrowed it. but when i borrowed it at the first time i don't know why, but i feel its not an interesting story so i give it back, until my friend told me about bleach and he said its an interesting story, so i rent it for the second time and start to read it seriously and at this time i start to like Bleach

Junior Member Shadow star is on a distinguished road Shadow star's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2008 06:52 AM
    london at the moment but coming tomorrow i'll be living in shropshire
    Threads

I read the books so i thought might as well watch the series

Tireless Wanderer Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi has a reputation beyond repute Lord Tsukuyomi's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tsukuyomi00

I watch Adult Swim every Saturday, and I saw something called Bleach. I had no idea what it was, but I knew it was anime. I watched it and have been hooked ever since.
    A sig made by Hikarin. Very uber, thanks a lot.

Bottom sig by blueangel06661. Thank you very much.

Senior Member LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 07:31 AM
    Threads

One boring evening I switched on TV
    on station when started Bleach,,,I think
    you understand- I said WOW Bleach!
    And I started read manga and now: Im
    a fan !

~> C'mon to my darkside, i have cupcakes x'D <~

My "family":

~>Tsuki Moon88 (sister)
    ~> AnimePrince (brother)
    ~> Mandy-Chan (sister)

Senior Member Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

I never wanted to watch because the title was "strange". After hearing about from my friends, I decided to just give it a shot. After a couple episodes, I got hooked.

Junior Member Harry789 is on a distinguished road Harry789's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 04:44 AM
    Threads

My Brother watch this show already..He said that it is an interesting show.....than i was ready to watch...after that i start to watch this show...and now i am a big fan of Bleach.....Thank You
    Last edited by Harry789; 11-06-2008 at 07:06 AM.

Member ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Yachiru~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 11:40 PM
    Threads

~I just turned on adult swim and saw an episode, then I got really into the show~

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2013 02:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I read a review about it in Shonen Jump and thought it sounded cool

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Member Nimbus Blou is a name known to all Nimbus Blou is a name known to all Nimbus Blou is a name known to all Nimbus Blou is a name known to all Nimbus Blou is a name known to all Nimbus Blou is a name known to all Nimbus Blou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

My younger brother was watching it on Adult Swim and I heard about it from a friend, so than I decided to try watching it.

Member PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2010 08:50 AM
    Threads

I heard about Bleach a while ago, but I didn't think it would be for me. It seemed like such a popular anime/manga and I didn't want to watch or read it just because of the huge fans like Naruto.

I didn't watch it until they started showing it on Canada's YTV months ago and I decided to watch it. Fell in love with the story~ And story is a huge thing for me when picking what to read or watch.

Junior Member ichigo144 is on a distinguished road ichigo144's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2008 02:01 AM
    Threads

i would like to change my answer from a long time ago BLEACH is better than all the other anime i seen

Junior Member NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut has a reputation beyond repute NeoBahamut's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2009 08:35 AM
    Threads

Actually, BLEACH was intro by bro. Thanxz -_< Now, I'm totally into BLEACH. N I'm more into BLEACH eventhough I've watched other animes b4. Guess there's only 1 word 2 describe it, ADDICTIVE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information