AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: How Did You Start Watching Bleach

Junior Member byakuya93 is on a distinguished road byakuya93's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2008 08:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

hmmm, my friend showed me a drawing of KON. I wasn't really interested with the story when she told me about it. But it's an anime so i gotta learn to love it. I haven't seen it back then cuz she didn't get to lend to me her copy of Bleach. When my brother got interested in downloading manga through the net, he showed me Bleach. I read it till the part when they start fighting in Soul Society. It was getting really fun. Then we borrowed a copy of Bleach from his friend and i started watching. Then i got addicted.

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

I saw some mangas and i purchased a bleach one. I fell in love with it and here I am

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Sitting there being a lazy butt, leaving the TV on. =D
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Junior Member TealGreen is infamous around these parts TealGreen is infamous around these parts TealGreen is infamous around these parts TealGreen is infamous around these parts TealGreen is infamous around these parts TealGreen is infamous around these parts TealGreen is infamous around these parts TealGreen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 04:48 AM
    Threads

Two years ago, back in '06, both my Brother and Sister were watching Bleach. But, I wasn't much of an anime fan as they were at the time. They watched all sorts of anime, FMA, Naruto, etc. etc. but I really couldn't be bothered watching Bleach because, I was the gamer sort all/most of the time.

Although, just last year, I decided to give it a shot. Turned out that Bleach was one of my favourite anime yet. I'm only upto episode 50 and sadly, I was told that, that's when the Bounti saga starts =/

Sr. Member Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

I think I started when I saw a guy on the bus watching it and I asked him what it was and he told me about it, I went home to look for it but I was very noob at internet at the time so I couldnt find it. After a few weeks a friend of mine supplied me with some of the manga and I stuck with that for a while before I found out a site I could get Bleach at. Currently I have gone back to the manga since its ahead in the story line however I do watch the new anime episodes every once in a while so I can get up to the most recent in that.
    ^ Kewlness Awesomo Power Siggy ^
    Thanks Konata Izumi

Junior Member hai has much to be proud of hai has much to be proud of hai has much to be proud of hai has much to be proud of hai has much to be proud of hai has much to be proud of hai has much to be proud of hai has much to be proud of hai has much to be proud of hai has much to be proud of hai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2008 12:17 PM
    Threads

i have only been watching anime for about.... i think two or three months now and hadn't found many that i liked (the only one ii watched for the first month was chobits) then i just started hunting for some more so its kinda gone on from there i found bleach in another forum and it sounded interesting so i had a look on you tube and watched the first ep i was hooked after that and watched the next 18 eps and am now up to the 25 episode which ill probably watch in a minute
    i lie in shadows waiting forever waiting for the light that will never come

King of Hearts Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh has a reputation beyond repute Trisseh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2008 10:36 AM
    smile fast fading and arms out wide, all alone in the blueberry patch
    Threads

I started watching BLEACH when it first came on AS >_> Then I got bored for a few weeks then I just recently started reading the manga which is much better IMO.
    Another good anime/manga is Zatch Bell (yes, Zatch Bell >_>) and Tsubasa Chronicles.

What is this feeling of hopelessness, of sorrow and grief and yearning? I call it, without you.

Senior Member shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Stayed up for the adult swim premiere. Hooked ever since!!

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway \(^o^)/

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

turned on the tv and Rukia was jumping from phone pole to phone pole
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

D: Good question, I dont remember how I came across Bleach...I think it was the forums here, I'm not sure though.
    Derp.

Senior Member sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 07:51 AM
    Threads

at first i really hated bleach because the name really made me laugh (bleach - the detergent) but my friend kept of saying to watch it and then i believe it is one of th best anime i have ever seen

then i realised that in the dub episode kon is the voice of raiden in metal gear solid 2 and 4 which i would say the best game ever
    Last edited by sensei-zeb; 02-28-2008 at 03:22 PM.

Junior Member bleachcrazy10 is on a distinguished road bleachcrazy10's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2008 12:32 PM
    Threads

Well... i was watchin a bleach marathon w/ my sister and from than on i've been well hooked on it, my fwends @ skool think im mad cos i talk bout kurosaki all day long!
    Last edited by bleachcrazy10; 02-29-2008 at 12:04 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My friend told me it was good so I watched it.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 07:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bleachcrazy10 View Post
    Well... i was watchin a bleach marathon w/ my sister and from than on i've been well hooked on it, my fwends @ skool think im mad cos i talk bout kurosaki all day long!
    same as. when i ever talk about any anime to my friend most people take the mick by saying he is talking about 'pokemon'

Senior Member honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 02:04 PM
    Threads

i saw episodes on adult swim on cartoon network, youtube and anime magazines and mangas

Member aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 10:11 AM
    Threads

a frien recomended it to me...
    and then i start to see a lot of bleach related stuff whenever i go to any anime shop...
    so i eventually got hooked...

it is so cool...
    and i'm happy with it...

Junior Member ichigo144 is on a distinguished road ichigo144's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2008 02:01 AM
    Threads

i started watching it ween it first started i did't thank it whas going to be that good but ween i first watch it damn it whas soooooo cool now i am a bleach fan but i thank eureka 7 is better

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

I first started watching Bleach when it premiered on Cartoon Network's [adult swim] block, along with Trinity Blood =/
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Senior Member IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2008 05:20 PM
    Threads

My cousin is actually the person who introduced me to Bleach. He told me and my little brother to watch. So he searched it up on Youtube. Then we watched one of the most recent ep.s it was cool soo I liked and started to watch more of it. that was like 2 or 3 yrs. ago.
    ICEBUBLEFLAVA

Member jenilo has a reputation beyond repute jenilo has a reputation beyond repute jenilo has a reputation beyond repute jenilo has a reputation beyond repute jenilo has a reputation beyond repute jenilo has a reputation beyond repute jenilo has a reputation beyond repute jenilo has a reputation beyond repute jenilo has a reputation beyond repute jenilo has a reputation beyond repute jenilo has a reputation beyond repute jenilo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 11:00 AM
    Threads

At my friend's home.I found it very interesting ans stated to download from its 1st episode.

La Celestiale ♥ Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2008 02:08 PM
    The other side of reason. The outside of truth.
    Threads

My friend kinda forced me into watching Bleach. He wrote all over my agenda "Watch Bleach!!" So I guess it worked, I started to watch it and it was pretty good. =)

This is more than just a place for my things

It says who I am, where I've been, how I feel
    This piece is far more than shelves and fine lines
    It brings balance & serenity to a chaotic world
    What you see is more than just functional form
    It's a well-designed window that
    looks in on my soul

♣-♣-

Senior Member narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2013 12:21 AM
    Threads

Well, i was reading Shonen Jump and I read the first chapter preview. I thought, hey, this is pretty interesting. A short time later, I noticed Adult Swim picked it up and I thought "What the hell? It was a pretty interesting read." I got hooked. Tite Kubo is a master.
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-no-9?ref=live

Like Mega Man? Keiji Inafune? Have money to spend? Click on that link and support Mighty No. 9! Donate enough and you can score yourself some cool prizes!

U. S. Marine BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2010 09:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Biggsam4

Wow...all of you have friends that introduced it. I was just up at some ungodly hour (like now...1:30) and turned on Adult Swim and...BAM, Bleach.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    Threads

My friend told me to check it out, so I did xD

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Member Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2008 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ♥ You Too

Uhmm.... Adult Swim! I watched bleach when Adult Swim had it..Sorry but I forgot how I found out the japanese version..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information