AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: How Did You Start Watching Bleach

Junior Member _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 06:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking How Did You Start Watching Bleach

Well i was in a game store and i heard a costumer and a employee talking about naruto and bleach and how they believe that bleach is better so.. me loving naruto so much got me intrested i got to a website watches ep.1 there was somthing wrong it was 3 sec long so i got discouranged ans bout' 3 monthes later when i finally got to the latest ep. of naruto i needed another anime so i gave bleach another chance and loved it.. this led to me geting up to latest bleach and starting avatar now im up to latest avatar and need a new anime so plz advice... plz lots of action... like bleach n naruto... or good story and adventure like avatar but avatar is uniqe so no adventure unleess u think it worth it

Thanks
    Plz comment
    _Shinigami_

Senior Member MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2012 06:00 PM
    Threads

I was at a friend's house one day, and she made me watch it. I got hooked ever since the first episode, it's just my type of anime. Answering your question, I'd recommend Claymore, don't know if you've seen it or not, but it's definitely one kickass anime.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I had been talking to lots of people about anime and one of them convinced me that Bleach owns.

One day I was with my friend David, who had burned Bleach DVDs which he had borrowed from his cousin. I asked him if we could watch some episodes and we ended up watching 4 of them while I watched the rest of the remaining episodes in the DVD back home. I love Bleach now, whee. <3

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can't tell if your thread title is the topic, or if you want a recommendation. I'll answer both then.

Bored one Christmas day, so I looked up AMVs. I saw this cloaked, redheaded guy with a massive sword, and a scary looking guy with an eye patch barreling down on him (Ichigo and Kenpachi in the 2nd OP). It caught my eye, so I checked the source, read around a bit, and decided to watch.

I've been a fan for over 2 years now.

Claymore, be warned is a much darker and blood gratuitous show. It also cuts off abruptly, separating from the manga's plot. I also recommend One Piece if you're fight happy. I'm kind of strapped for action/adventure heavy anime past year or two. Manga series have been much better.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Junior Member Zenorox has much to be proud of Zenorox has much to be proud of Zenorox has much to be proud of Zenorox has much to be proud of Zenorox has much to be proud of Zenorox has much to be proud of Zenorox has much to be proud of Zenorox has much to be proud of Zenorox has much to be proud of Zenorox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2008 09:16 PM
    Threads

Well, I had seen many posters and some of my friends talked about it, not to mention that there were many threads in other forums about it. So one day I decided to watch it for my self and see how it was. It was great, I wouldn't say that it was better than Naruto seeing how I've seen more of Naruto than of Bleach but overall I liked it and continued watching it.
    ?: I couldn't help notice your pain.
    ???: My pain?
    ?: It runs deep, share it with me!
    "The place they're looking for is outside your 'heaven.' "
    Big Boss in 1970

Member names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 12:30 AM
    Threads

Umm I started by turning on my TV and sat on my couch...It was really awsome you should try it some time....

Death: a one way ticket to heaven or hell!

Junior Member _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_ is infamous around these parts _Shinigami_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MysticEntity View Post
    I was at a friend's house one day, and she made me watch it. I got hooked ever since the first episode, it's just my type of anime. Answering your question, I'd recommend Claymore, don't know if you've seen it or not, but it's definitely one kickass anime.
    Thanks Ill Try it

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

...came on Adult Swim.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by _Shinigami_ View Post
    Thanks Ill Try it
    wow im addicted to it now thnx

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2014 03:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

i was just looking for some new anime and i just happened to see it.
    i could not change it. it was so interesting.

[set by Rainbow Crash ]

The [rainbowed] one Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2008 11:42 PM
    Threads

I was seeing a lot of things related to Bleach (fan arts, screenshots etc.) So I deceided to take a look at it. I watched the first episode and fell for it xD So um, since then I'm a Bleach fan >.>

Rox 'N' RoLL Baby ~
    R.A.I.N.B.O.W.S are awesome =D

Daft Punk Alive 2007!!! <3

Senior Member shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2008 06:04 PM
    Threads

all my anime loving friends kept talking about and i knew it was on adult swim, so i started watching it

Senior Member ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

I haven't really been into anime, since I was so busy with everything else. There was a certain non-anime time gap. My boyfriend actually reintroduced me to my love of anime, and through Bleach. He told me that it would be a show that I'd be interested in.

I also happened to end up watching newer episodes with him, because he would play it on his computer and watch it..while I just kind of lay there and wait for some attention -__-;;

So ever since, I was hooked after the first few episodes! ^^ I literally stayed up all night watching episode after episode, until I caught up. I haven't read the manga, because I don't know how to download it like he does. But, I don't mind just watching the show It's a bit annoying when he lets me know if I'm wrong when I debate over a character, because he always makes sure he is updated with both Bleach and Naruto -_-

Member CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 06:26 AM
    Threads

The first time I watched Bleach.... well... I remember I was looking for a new anime and then I found Bleach. The plot description was interesting, so I watched the first episode and i got totally HOOKED! As the story went on I just had to watch it more and more... yup. Bleach is my #1 anime at the moment. Got it memorized, people?

Senior Member Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 07:39 AM
    Threads

I thought the name was gay, but the description awesome. Downloaded episodes 1-13, loved it.

Samurai Deeper Kyo(Manga is better than the anime), or One Piece.

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 09:11 PM
    Threads

got influenced by the fame and my friends......

then a channel in malaysia started it......so i started watching.....(that's because iwatch almost EVERY animes in malaysian channels......unless it clashes with some better shows/animes and my schooling time...)

Sig made by Aya_TemariSan...Thanks, Aya!!! I love you!!!>.0

Just me Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 07:42 PM
    Threads

Hm...I got into watching Bleach when I was watching cartoonnetwork...>_>; and then i watched more episodes on YouTube, Veoh, and other websites...yeah...I'm not that far...80 something episodes only...>_>;
    I own Momiji, Sasami, Karami, Tres, Cody, Spark, Nolar, Cyclone, Little Sasuke, Rain, Katie, Iggy, Sasuke-SON, kittykitty, Kaza, Yoki, Wolf-chan, NekoSasuke, Uchia, Chibi Kitty, Kiri Kitty Niece, Young Sasuke, Eminence, Akane, Wrath, BoofCakes, Suna, Zek, Blaze, Eliza, bear, Mioka, and some others.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MysticEntity View Post
    i no rite

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 02:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

I saw the 1st episode on adult swim, and was automatically hooked

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I saw a commercial for it,thought it looked pretty neat,and started watching it.Lol.It's just that simple for me.

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    Threads

Uh Bleach...I watch Adultswim, that is how I found out...a good anime will be uh..Elfein Lied, also Interlude, hmmm....there is a lot, so yeah...well. That is all I guess...

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

Junior Member Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 12:35 PM
    Threads

I saw the preview for it on adult swim and decided that it looked interesting, I watched once and now I am hooked on to it.
    So true ^^

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I actually started reading it in the Shonen Jump [I think thats where I first saw it] and then I recently started watching the episodes online.

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

I knew about a while back and had to wait for about a year for it to arrive in England. Our release schedule sucks...........

As for similar Animes try Basilisk.

#TEAMONODERA (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 06:18 AM
    Threads

I saw a couple of episodes on Adult Swim and I started liking it, thats pretty much it.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_) Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information