AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who here experiments with mind alteration?

Senior Member Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 02:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Who here experiments with mind alteration?

In other words, who here uses psychoactives, deprivation, meditation, and other means to reach altered states of consciousness?

I know this subject may be a little taboo, but I think it's completely natural. Even animals do it. We've just been brainwashed into thinking it's unnatural and very harmful.

I'm a big fan of cannabis. It enhances every aspect of reality (the good and the bad, but more so the good), and in high doses it can be highly psychadelic.

I also like to use opiates/opioids. My favorite is oxycodone. I think i like it a little TOO MUCH! I'd say it's both a blessing and a curse to know how these feel. High doses are especially euphoric. They can sink you into a state called waking dreaming. In which one is both conscious of the physical body, but is also dreaming.

Amphetamines are also another favorite. They enable to get a ****load of work done very quickly. It even pays off to use it as a crutch. I don't even need a food or piss break while on it. Once you start something you won't stop until it's overdone. Truly a helpful group of drugs.

Other than that I like to use various natural means to release yummy brain chemicals like meditation, holotropic breathing, yoga, etc. and i have had some very interesting mystical experiences with them.

Ich hab flotten Otto PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 08:54 PM
    Threads

I mean most people have gotten high at least once.. I myself have been stoned many times (although I am not an addict).. But you are either (like I suspect) trying to be cool by saying that you do drugs or just being stupid for the hell of it.. I must warn you that most people on this forum are still little so it isn't going to get you any respect to make stupid threads like this..

As far as I know this isn't spam or against the rules so I wont report it..

Senior Member Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJager View Post
    I mean most people have gotten high at least once.. I myself have been stoned many times (although I am not an addict).. But you are either (like I suspect) trying to be cool by saying that you do drugs or just being stupid for the hell of it.. I must warn you that most people on this forum are still little so it isn't going to get you any respect to make stupid threads like this..

True, although their are quite a few mature people on this forum.

I can't delete it anyways.
    Last edited by Totsean; 01-04-2008 at 08:56 PM.

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

- I live with an altered/abnormal mind every day; I can't understand, for the life of me, why on Earth anyone would want to toy with a well functioning mind.
    -I don't know what your goal is in/with this thread, Totsean, but you seem to be rather...messed up, shall we say?
    - You should also know that law enforcement can track your comments here if they really want to do so, seeing as this is a relatively public forum.
    - As I remember it, the rules also say you shouldn't *-out your curses if they're still clear; I've actually gotten in trouble for that before, so watch it.
    - All together, I think this thread is poorly concieved for both you and the forum.
    - If my mind is to be altered, a psychiatrist is always involved.

Senior Member Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:29 PM
    Threads

How does one experiment with mind alteration by consuming illegal nacrotic drugs? I find that to be quite......

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk! View Post
    - I live with an altered/abnormal mind every day; I can't understand, for the life of me, why on Earth anyone would want to toy with a well functioning mind.
    -I don't know what your goal is in/with this thread, Totsean, but you seem to be rather...messed up, shall we say?
    - You should also know that law enforcement can track your comments here if they really want to do so, seeing as this is a relatively public forum.
    - As I remember it, the rules also say you shouldn't *-out your curses if they're still clear; I've actually gotten in trouble for that before, so watch it.
    - All together, I think this thread is poorly concieved for both you and the forum.
    - If my mind is to be altered, a psychiatrist is always involved.
    So you have a mental disorder? I see. Well after a while one can hardly say it's altered if that's the case. You can't know altered without knowing normal.

the goal is discussion, this is a forum right?

yea I post on drug forums everyday admitting to many illegal things. Cops can't do a thing. And why would they monitor an anime forum?!!?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord View Post
    How does one experiment with mind alteration by consuming illegal nacrotic drugs? I find that to be quite......
    Quite simple really. You don't feel the same as you did before. Both physically and mentally.

Euphoria isn't typically experience in the normal course of a human life. And the bodies endogenous opiates, cannabinoids, and other neurotransmitters are tightly monitored, and are never really released in very high amounts to achieve the state.
    Last edited by Totsean; 01-05-2008 at 05:15 PM.

hold me accountable Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 03:49 PM
    Threads

I think this is an entirely valid thread, if not a little... well, let's just say that from experience I would say not many people on this particular forum are going to respect you for taking drugs, on the contrary I think the majority will look down on you for it. Simply put I'm saying perhaps bringing this aspect of your personalilty to their attention wasn't the smartest thing to do.

That aside I know plenty of people who use drugs to alter their concious state and I have nothing against it. I can understand why someone would wish to smoke or take drugs. Meditation though, never worked for me.
    "Done because we are too meny."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by exquiro View Post
    I think this is an entirely valid thread, if not a little... well, let's just say that from experience I would say not many people on this particular forum are going to respect you for taking drugs, on the contrary I think the majority will look down on you for it. Simply put I'm saying perhaps bringing this aspect of your personalilty to their attention wasn't the smartest thing to do.

That aside I know plenty of people who use drugs to alter their concious state and I have nothing against it. I can understand why someone would wish to smoke or take drugs. Meditation though, never worked for me.
    I don't care for the respect of anyone. I send out my message even though I know people will judge and condemn me. Just like Jebus, who ended up getting crucified for that.

Well, kids are going to get introduced to this kind of thing sooner or later, so why not educate them on safe use if they make the choice?
    I've many times seen kids doing the dumbest things and in doing so injuring themselves directly and indirectly, just because they've been un or misinformed.

If I had kids I'd much rather have them abuse cocaine and narcotics than alcohol or tobacco. Those are two of the worst, most harmful inebriants out their, and suprisingly they are LEGAL! I'm not even an 18 and i can acquire them both so easily, as most kids can.

It's safe to say that cannabis, ecstacy, and other psychadelics, are safer than even aspirin. Their has been no reported deaths of using them, but alcohol and tobacco have killed millions and degenerated even more people.
    Last edited by Totsean; 01-05-2008 at 10:25 AM.

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Totsean View Post
    Well, kids are going to get introduced to this kind of thing sooner or later, so why not educate them on safe use if they make the choice?
    I've many times seen kids doing the dumbest things and in doing so injuring themselves directly and indirectly, just because they've been un or misinformed. .
    It's safe to say that cannabis, ecstacy, and other psychadelics, are safer than even aspirin. Their has been no reported deaths of using them,.
    these two points you made contradict each other greatly. "No reported deaths linked to cannabis, ecstacy and others..." totally wrong. Now in the context, granted they might kill fewer than the others you cited - but that is more linked to the fact that they are not as easily accessed as the others.

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by overwatch View Post
    these two points you made contradict each other greatly. "No reported deaths linked to cannabis, ecstacy and others..." totally wrong. Now in the context, granted they might kill fewer than the others you cited - but that is more linked to the fact that they are not as easily accessed as the others.
    It is ridiculously difficult to overdose on cannabis and many other psychadelics (mescaline, psilocybin, DXM, etc.) as well. Much harder than most or all OTC medications, alcohol, and tobacco.

As for ecstacy (MD(x)A) it might be a bit easier, but so far their are little to no reported deaths. Their might be a few reported deaths from "ecstacy", but that's because it might have been adulturated or substituted with dangerous substances like PMA. I don't encourage the use of it though, for that reason. But MD(x)A's are about as safe as any other psychadelic.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't care for the respect of anyone. I send out my message even though I know people will judge and condemn me. Just like Jebus, who ended up getting crucified for that.
    And like Jebus, your message is obviously flawed.

You haven't educated, and if if you had I'd still argue that you giving them false information (like almost every other druggie in existence) does not constitute helpful.

I've many times seen kids doing the dumbest things and in doing so injuring themselves directly and indirectly, just because they've been un or misinformed.
    Precisely my point.

If I had kids I'd much rather have them abuse cocaine and narcotics than alcohol or tobacco. Those are two of the worst, most harmful inebriants out their, and suprisingly they are LEGAL! I'm not even an 18 and i can acquire them both so easily, as most kids can.
    Tobacco and alcohol are much less dangerous then cocaine and narcotics. Tobacco and Alcohol have some nasty long term effects, but then so again do Cocaine and Narcotics. But, short term, they aren't anywhere near as bad as Cocaine and Narcotics.

It's safe to say that cannabis, ecstacy, and other psychadelics, are safer than even aspirin. Their has been no reported deaths of using them, but alcohol and tobacco have killed millions and degenerated even more people.
    While there have, in fact, been many deaths I will agree that the LD50 of most psychedelics is very high. The problem isn't deaths, but the number of profound neurological disorders they engender. The person post-long term use is in no way similar to the person they were. Tobacco, Alcohol, and Aspirin don't have anywhere near that effect on their user. (Likewise, the only time 99% of the population would have a problem with Aspirin is if they already have liver damage, are mixing it with Alcohol, OD, or are taking significant amounts over long periods of time)
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    While there have, in fact, been many deaths I will agree that the LD50 of most psychedelics is very high. The problem isn't deaths, but the number of profound neurological disorders they engender. The person post-long term use is in no way similar to the person they were. Tobacco, Alcohol, and Aspirin don't have anywhere near that effect on their user. (Likewise, the only time 99% of the population would have a problem with Aspirin is if they already have liver damage, are mixing it with Alcohol, OD, or are taking significant amounts over long periods of time)
    While I agree that psychedelics is largely a stupid thing, that argument does not hold. Everything we do change who we are more or less. Your argument could be used for banning literacy as well. In fact, arguments very much like what you are putting forth here has been used by anti-intellectual movements historically (that reading books makes you insane.)

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

i try to meditate sometimes.

[set by blueangel06661]

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    While I agree that psychedelics is largely a stupid thing, that argument does not hold. Everything we do change who we are more or less. Your argument could be used for banning literacy as well. In fact, arguments very much like what you are putting forth here has been used by anti-intellectual movements historically (that reading books makes you insane.)
    But there's a difference between drug abuse changing you as a person through the experience, and drug abuse damaging parts of your brain and changing your personality as a result. Moreover, I'm not against drugs, I'm just against hippies pretending that psychedelics have no consequences.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And like Jebus, your message is obviously flawed.
    That wasn't my point. The bible is not Jesus' message. You can't possibly know what it really was.

You haven't educated, and if if you had I'd still argue that you giving them false information (like almost every other druggie in existence) does not constitute helpful.

Precisely my point.

Tobacco and alcohol are much less dangerous then cocaine and narcotics. Tobacco and Alcohol have some nasty long term effects, but then so again do Cocaine and Narcotics. But, short term, they aren't anywhere near as bad as Cocaine and Narcotics.

Wrong. Alcohol damages anything that it passes through. Including the digestive system, the liver, brain, kidneys, bladder, and other vital organs.
    Tobacco damages the mouth, heart, and lungs.

Cocaine and narcotics do nothing of the sort. Although they are physically addictive just as alcohol and tobacco are, i'll admit that.

They are not the cause of neurological disorders. They just bring out latent and already existing mental disorders. In that case, people shouldn't use them anymore if they do not like it. Psychadelics can be of enormous benefit. They can cure many mental ailments, migraines, stress, depression, etc. . So it is true what you said, that they won't be near the same person as they were before. But in most cases, they are much better and happier people than they were before. Their is countless cases of profound life-changing experiences with psychadelics.

Aspirin doesn't damage the liver, you're probably confusing it with acetaminophen. Aspirin can kill by lowering a person blood pressure too much, causing them to just fall asleep and die. Although I did not say that the responsible use of such drugs is harmful. The moderate and responsible use of anything is safe, including narcotics, cocaine, and other rec drugs. I just said that more people have died from aspirin OD, than OD from some recreational drugs.
    Last edited by Totsean; 01-05-2008 at 11:56 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But there's a difference between drug abuse changing you as a person through the experience, and drug abuse damaging parts of your brain and changing your personality as a result. Moreover, I'm not against drugs, I'm just against hippies pretending that psychedelics have no consequences.
    Their is more evidence that alcohol damages the brain than many other drugs that are considered neurotoxic. Their is research show that cannabis can actually REGENERATE brain cells. But i'm not saying psychadelic are not harmless.

They can cause traumatic experiences in some people, but usually these kinds of things bring about positive changes later in life.
    I have had one of these experiences (with deleriants), but now NOTHING scares me. Nothing makes me flinch, horror movies aren't scary at all, and I feel like I can go anywhere in the dark. I am grateful for having that extremely frightening experience on diphenhydramine.
    Last edited by Totsean; 01-05-2008 at 11:55 AM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But reading a book, or any other activity, literally does change your brain, in a measurable, tangible fashion. Whether it damages or improves it, that is all in the eye of the beholder.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Karin Maaka has a reputation beyond repute Karin Maaka has a reputation beyond repute Karin Maaka has a reputation beyond repute Karin Maaka has a reputation beyond repute Karin Maaka has a reputation beyond repute Karin Maaka has a reputation beyond repute Karin Maaka has a reputation beyond repute Karin Maaka has a reputation beyond repute Karin Maaka has a reputation beyond repute Karin Maaka has a reputation beyond repute Karin Maaka has a reputation beyond repute Karin Maaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 05:49 PM
    Threads

Wink

i meditate every day
    it helps me stay calm.

Super Member! -Whoosh- Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2009 01:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Ilikecocks(birds)

I use shrooms from time to time. Listening to music while on shrooms is epic.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Sometimes I get stoned, but never to excess. And you know, I don't even get that stoned. If I see a smoking circle or someone with a joint or a bong I'll ask for one hit and then thank them kindly and wander off. I am, however, a chainsmoker.

As far as drugs, I'll stick to Nicotine thanks. And, even though OP's post has some flaws, I still respect him for openly admitting this on a forum where people will mount their high horse and offer inappropriate judgment and condemn our new stoner friend.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Eh, no drugs for me. Rather waste money on something else then drugs. Plus, as typical it sounds they are a waste of time.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    Eh, no drugs for me. Rather waste money on something else then drugs. Plus, as typical it sounds they are a waste of time.
    Money you enjoy wasting is not wasted money.

We all spend our money on things we enjoy. Different people like different things. For me, theirs not much else I'd rather spend my money on.

Rather than blowing all my money on cell phones, ipods, cd's, junk food, etc. like some people do, I'd rather buy myself some psychoactive substances which GUARANTEE more than just pleasure, and never dissapoint me.

I'm sorry MsAeris Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJager View Post

If this thread is so stupid, why even bother posting in it? Why say, that it’s not going to give her respect, when everyone already knows that drugs aren’t the cool thing to do. You should at least respect her for her honesty and her ability to actually share such things with the rest of the forum.

Anyway, I have recently started to meditate and I find it to be quite up lifting and calming. Although I am rather new to meditation, I can tell that I will give me a whole new outlook on life, if I continue with it.

Social expectations diminish an individual's ability to think as an individual.

Senior Member myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon has a reputation beyond repute myahon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1974 0901 4063 4699

As a musician I know and have dealt with, jammed with, and toured with many "altered" people. I myself being medicated, and having a deep inset fear of losing my grasp on reality, am terrified of giving that up just to fry some brain cells out of boredom.

I am fine with friends who do that but i could never date a girl that way, I long ago stopped dating girls who even drink cause it caused problems.

I don't cause it's contrary to my goals in life, and my fear of losing my mind like my father. Meth put his bipolar in an irreversible state he has yet to come down from.

All I want from life is a quiet life of no alarms and no surprises. Calm and logical. Not what you usually here from touring rockers eh?
    Last edited by myahon; 01-05-2008 at 06:43 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information