AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Finding the right anime..

Junior Member XCORROSIONX is on a distinguished road XCORROSIONX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2008 10:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Finding the right anime..

Me and my girlfriend have been looking for the perfect mix in an anime..

We have seen all of the following..

Fruits Basket..
    DearS..
    DNAngel..
    Sakura Diaries..

We are looking for a series like one of these..

But what we want is more of a hentia feel to it..

Not a glimpse of a thong or bra..

We want sex, simply put..
    We want it with style though..

Like most hentia, we don't want a sex sceen every 5 mins..
    Maybe once an episode, or every other..

If any of the series i have listed had sex or real nudity every once and a while.. We would love it..

Any help?

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the recommend..

That is what i'm looking for dead on..

But is that it?
    There has to be more out there..

Senior Member gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
    I gotta check it out

My sigs and avas

Need a friend? Just send a PM

Senior Member Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads

meibi something like ouran high school =)

Senior Member mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 08:51 AM
    Threads

you should check out school days, that fits your crits pretty good i think

-d-
    MR PANTSU FOR PRESIDENT!!
    Mr Pantsu's has watched list
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrPantsu

I luv Irish+mac n'cheez NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2009 02:25 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: No Wii

School Rumble would also be a good suggestion. and if you're looking for the Fantasy side of things, Yumeria might also satisfy, even though it's a Harem.
    If Anyone has a question about the Anime Industry, be it "What to buy?" Or my opinion on a certain topic. Feel Free to IM Me.

Note: Please make it ledgible and readable before you send it(No Chatspeak please)

Note: Any Questions on "Where can I get things for free" or Piracy issues: Will be met with a Fist of an Angry God(Ignored)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I did some looking and found a few more and made a list of the ones i want the most..

Any input would help.. I don't want to buy a series that sucks..
    (Like Excel Saga) -_-

Rated 1 - 10

*10 Elfen Lied
    *9 Ufo Ultrmaiden Valcary
    *9 This Ugly Yet Beautiful World
    *8 Green Green tv
    *8 School Rumble
    *8 Yumeria
    *7 Steel Angel Kurumi
    *7 Please Teacher!
    *6 Rumbling Hearts
    *5 School Days

I luv Irish+mac n'cheez NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2009 02:25 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: No Wii

Lemme Run this down for you

Elfen Lied: Has nothing to do with Sex, it's a Violence Romp and is not what you're looking for at all: It has Nudity. That's it's only merrit for anything "Sexual" Aside from rape of a Minor and honestly, that's it: This is not a title that you're looking for

9: UFO Ultrimaiden Valkirye: Is Fanservicey, but doesn't focus around a relationship at all

8: School Rumble: Again, Fanservice, but nothing of what you're looking for

7: Yumeria: Comedy, Perversion, but nothing of what you're looking for

6: Rumbling Hearts: I have a huge softspot for because my Friend Kevin did Takayuki Narumi's Voice in The Dub and I loved his performance. While not Overly Sexual It does have Relationship in it as the main Vocal Point of the show and is definately worth a watch:if not for Sex: but for Brilliant Relationships.

5: Please Teacher: I also own this: And In my opinion, it's exactly what you're looking for: the series is Blatently Fanservicey and Ends with the Two Main Characters Making Love before the show ends (not Graphically Mind you)

The only place you will find Full on Sex? Is a Hentai, If you want shows about Relationships? Then those ones I just mentioned to you? are probably your best bet.

Hope this helps you in your quest

Nova
    If Anyone has a question about the Anime Industry, be it "What to buy?" Or my opinion on a certain topic. Feel Free to IM Me.

Note: Please make it ledgible and readable before you send it(No Chatspeak please)

Note: Any Questions on "Where can I get things for free" or Piracy issues: Will be met with a Fist of an Angry God(Ignored)

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Ah My Goddess its a Comedy, romantic haremish series
    also Love Hina thats a fanservicey harem Anime
    Gantz gore fanservice and sex sound good to you?

Closed Thread

Thread Information