AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: hard to be around

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default hard to be around

What do you do when you're forcd to be around someone you can't stand??? And for one reason or another, you have to be polite to them.

I find myself in this position twice a week. I don't know what to do. This person is in a club I am in. He has never personally done anythingg to me so I would feel bad telling him , but he annoys me so much.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

I'm only in this position when I go over my best friends house and her other friend is over there.
    I try my hardest to be nice to her but she thinks that everybody loves her and crap and that gets on my nerves.
    The whole reason why i don't like her is because I used to go out with this boy she just went out with. And she didn't know it until my best friend told her... and she got all mad, she was like, "What?! How could she go out with him?!"
    I don't know what she was implying but by the way my best friend told me she sounded like she wasn't happy with us being together at all. And really I don't care... I could care less what she thinks. I only tolerate her for my best friend.
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

This one little sixth grader who thinks that I love her. She's the most annoying little girl ever. I'll hug one of my friends and she'll start complaining about how I don't hug her. I just tell her that she's annoying and that I hate being around her. But she just... doesn't... get it.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Pengin, hug that poor child. D: At the very least you'll have a little minion. What's so annoying about her?

I wish I could say I've never done worse than just denying a hug to an aspiring minion. When I was younger there was one kid that I simply yelled at until he left crying whenever he got close. I feel really bad about this.

Nowadays, I've learned to just cope. You don't have to like someone to agree with or work with them, just let them know you're not interested in small talk.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Well, if I don't HAVE to be polite, I just plain out say "I don't like you, nor do i like being near you. It makes me want to cut the throat out of a baby."

But still, there is one person at school, actually I met her today. Not many people like her, she's that...well she's the type who is just...immature and annoying. And she's had a few times to where she broke down and cried due to someone insulting her. I don't want to be mean, but she is SOO annoying. It's just i wanna scream "DOOD, YOU ARE ANNOYING ME, FRIGGEN STOP! >Insert other things out of SHEER rage and anger<"

There are a few other people, whom I just deal with it, however you can tell I don't like it by how jittery I get. Like, I'm jittery enough as is, but when I'm HARDCORE jittery (Not like, my crazy flinchs/twitches I do, but hand moving, finger cracking, etc.) that's when you know I'm uncomfortable.

The One and Only ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince has a reputation beyond repute ShinigamiPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2009 09:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: >_>

Well, just keep a simple talk. Don't be rude and say something like " Why do I care " if they're talking to you. Just listen to them, but not intentively. Act as if it were someone you knew, but quite didn't consider them a friend.
    | Sig made by Jessie; thanks a lot for your idiotic insult |

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I don't have anyone I treat specially. I'm a really polite person in real life. I'm polite with every people that I encounter but I sometimes change it when they don't like it. Yeah, one of my friends told me to stop being polite to him, just act naturally, he said.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

It's called work, when you get yourself a job you will encounter this all the time, best get used to it now.
    ████████████

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

When I was in school, there was this one retard. Technically he was "special" but I just call him a retard. I usually don't have anything against them but this one was annoying, he acted like he new everything. An ego the size of a house (Theres nothing wrong with having an ego but it can get to a point where it's unbearable), and he's a total creeper (He's been suspended twice for stalking the same girl because she wouldn't return his calls), and he wants to be a cop..... XD..... If I had to give a visual, he's a brick wall with legs and smart as one. He knows he annoys me so it does it on purpose. In retaliation I insult the hell out of him and everything just agrees with me.

Candy ♥Pop in Love Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 09:34 AM
    Asleep in the backseat of the Akatsuki-mobile
    Threads

There aren't many people I can't stand...but when I'm around one of them, I usually just shut up and not talk at all. I give one word answers and not even look at them. I basically ignore them. They usually get the hint and leave, and then I'm little miss sunshine again once they leave.

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amarhyllis View Post
    There aren't many people I can't stand...but when I'm around one of them, I usually just shut up and not talk at all. I give one word answers and not even look at them. I basically ignore them. They usually get the hint and leave, and then I'm little miss sunshine again once they leave.
    The is basically what I do as well. I just ignore them and don't try to start anything with them like an argument, as I'm not that kind of a person. It works pretty well too. ^^;

Senior Member Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San has a reputation beyond repute Kobarokawa-San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2016 09:10 AM
    Threads

in that kind of situations i try to focus my attention in something else
    and sometimes i start humming or whistling some tune
    The Supreme Ruler
    of The Whole
    Universe

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I am currently in that situation right now. EVERYDAY!! Twice on Mondays.

Theres this kid in our anime club, He was kicked out because he doesn't do anything. And if we do something, he wants it to go his way, but won't say what his way is. But then he whined to his dad. So he got put back into the club. -_-

Not only that, In Drama 1, were writting scripts for a commercial. I'm a loner, so I planed to do everything on my own. Well the day our scripts were due, he was put into my group because he sat and did nothing. So even now I exclude him and do everything on my own. And I'll tell the teacher he just gets acting credit. Because he did nothing else but that.

If he gets credit for script/tech etc. I'll be mad.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Basically, I do anything I can do to tolerate that person. I'm quite the convincing person ya know.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Thought I posted in here already ... either way, when I am around people I do not like, but have to be civil to because of friends, I get completely silent. I don't talk to anyone unless my friends engage me first.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

There's this kid in my Duke of Edinburgh award group, and he always stares at me. It freaks me out big time. I have to be nice to him when our leader is around, and it's a hard thing to do...
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Very few people annoy me, so I dont have to do this often. The main people that bug the heck out of me are those anorexic, preppy cheerleaders that "Like talk like this and like always like wear pink and like expect like everyone to be like... HAPPY!" -cringe- Unfortunately, in Algebra class I'm partnered with someone like that.
    Emo looking girl + prep chick = Bad.
    I just basically ignore her until we have partner projects. Then I do all the work since she's as dumb as a rock, let her copy, and speak as little as possible.

So yeah, I mostly just ignore them and avoid contact when possible. =/
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 04-17-2008 at 05:29 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

The Fallen Dream™ shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x has a reputation beyond repute shadow slayer x's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 03:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Desert Scout PSN ID: DetraUnited Steam ID: DSRTscout

My little brother and sister...my little brother is ghetto and punk and my sister is emo...I don't have a problem with that but seriously...they're creepy and they often like to stalk me...they yell at me and stuff then comes the fightin'....but we love each other ^^. Just part of another day of being an older brother...

Other than that, not many people annoy me...
    "An inspiration of faith and science only to be shunned...is called a Fallen Dream"

^Thank you Karuto^

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune~girl View Post
    Very few people annoy me, so I dont have to do this often. The main people that bug the heck out of me are those anorexic, preppy cheerleaders that "Like talk like this and like always like wear pink and like expect like everyone to be like... HAPPY!" -cringe- Unfortunately, in Algebra class I'm partnered with someone like that.
    Emo + prep = Bad.
    I just basically ignore her until we have partner projects. Then I do all the work since she's as dumb as a rock, let her copy, and speak as little as possible.

So yeah, I mostly just ignore them and avoid contact when possible. =/
    Letting people copy your work = bad.

Anyway, when I am around someone I dont like I dont say so much. One of my huge issues in life is that I always talk without thinking and that I have such "big" face-expressions; you can always see in what kind of mood I am in. So people can see fast in what mood I am in, and if they dont notice then that I dont like them they usually find it out my either my vocie or face. lolz But I always tries to talk anyway to the ones I dont like at first, you know, sometimes you judge people fast without knowing them. But when I notice that they are dumb as rumbs, then I dont give a **** about them. I dont talk to them if its not needed. yamn, some people are just so annoying! Like we have a little brat in school that always walks around, smiling fake at people, and then talking about them beind their backs. And she is so... She suck up to all the teachers so they love her, she is such an "angel" o_O *cough*. No. I hate her of all my heart. I just want to slap her at her face because she is so stupid. BAH!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads

I pretty much just try to avoid them. If that's not possible, then to spend as little time as I possibly can with them. If it gets to the crossing point, I will speak up and tell them that their presence bothers me. Pretty blunt I suppose.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Letting people copy your work = bad.
    Yeah, well if I dont let her copy she stares at the blank paper, turns it in then we both fail. Our grade is based on both our scores for these projects so I only let her copy so I dont fail =/
    ~Sorry, off-topic a bit~
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

There's a bunch of girls in my class that irritate me big time, but these two STUPID immature uneducated wanna-be Bratz ugly chicks can really drive a person crazy. Even teachers are irritated by them -.- They are so dumb that they often don't understand my sarcasm ^.e And if there's anything I can't stand, then it's stupid people... >.< argh!

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Senior Member Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 12:10 PM
    Threads

there is a girl at my school who thinks I am her friend, and she is the most annoying person I have ever met!!!!!! She constantly tries to talk to me, and no matter how much I ignore her she doesn't go away!!!! thank god I graduate in 20 days!!!
    never steal an emo ninja's cookie......

*__* drool......he's mine

Exquiro's mini-self ^_^ KiriChan is a splendid one to behold KiriChan is a splendid one to behold KiriChan is a splendid one to behold KiriChan is a splendid one to behold KiriChan is a splendid one to behold KiriChan is a splendid one to behold KiriChan is a splendid one to behold KiriChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2008 01:24 PM
    Threads

People who irritate me are normally people who insult me for no good reason, so I either ignore them, or insult them back.

Apart from that, I have a couple of friends who irritate me big style, one who lies ALL THE TIME. That really annoys me. Then there is this one who constantly jumps on everyone's backs, which is problematic since she is really tall. She probably annoys me the most.

I'm horrible about my friends aren't I? Ah well, it's true, everyone hates them both. I'm sort of like an extra friend. I'll be kind to anyone who is nice to me, but I'm horrible about them online:] Ah well.
    "Hold me close,
    Look into my eyes,
    Smile at me
    As you stick in the knife"
    -- Tom McRae "Karaoke Soul"

--Life is no bunch of strawberry's, It's more like a bad roller-coaster. It throws you around until you are feeling utterly sick and never want to go on it again.--

READ -- Someone donated 200,000 points to me, and I don't know who. If it was you, pm me so I can thank you, m'kay?
    Thanks ^^

AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

i know this situation all to well, i cant stand my mother, i hate to be around her, talking to her is like an act of congress, long annoying and fustrating, and she just is a very differcult person to get along with. so generally, im respectful of her, im nice to her, but i dont go around her more than i have to. i in short pretend she dosnt exist.

Closed Thread

Thread Information