AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ichigo 100%

Graphic Designer omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2008 11:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The world which I create from my perceptions
    Threads

Wink Ichigo 100%

Ok...this may come out not quite right...but for the last few days I wanted to try some "different anime". I tried this show, and was instantly hooked. I watched every episode from 6:00 to 3:00, and then got really pissed that the anime sucked at the end. Then I read the manga (Torrented, PM me if you want it) and fell in love again. I read through volumes 9-19 since this morning on my ipod touch. I read passages from the mangaka(his name escaped me) about the story, and I loved that although it was intended to have Toujou/Manaka, but changed as thestory went on. And if episode 9 doesn't make you, cry, you are an insensitive lump of stone.

Manaka Junpei (+): He's a bastard. He had the guts to confess to Nishino and then he kept hunting the girl. I want to kill him for hurting so many people. I only liked the ending because Nishino was happy!

Tsukasa Nishino (W): I liek her. I liked her from the start. I really liker her! I don't understand why some people call her Tsuk-***...she really is quite nice.

Aya Toujou (E): ...I liekd her a little at first, but she's a bit unappealing. She's also a bit of a *****. She kept smooshing her boobs into people and falling...

Satsuki Kitaoji (N): She was cute at first, and I pitied her sometimes...but I just like Nishino much more.

Yui Minamoto (S): Kawaii!!!

For those who don't know, parts of each of those characters name's is a cardinal direction, and in Manaka is a word meaning center or something...

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 11:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

haha...

Tsukino won.

i just read the manga. till the end ^ ^ nearly all of them had some good endings~
    Over-saturating since '07

Graphic Designer omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3 has a reputation beyond repute omniking3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tsukino? You mean Nishino Tsukasa. Yes, I know. When that bastard Manaka misunderstood her request for a handshake, he really pissed me off. And then Christmas also. In addition, she still loved him. A lot of people say Aya Toujou should have been with him because she "shared his dream". No she didn't! Nishino said it herself! She was NOT going to Izumizaka High because she didn't want to let her love cloud the path to her dreams. Aya just followed him, when she could have gone to Oumi. Blind devotion is not love.

That little badge you have below your avvy, it looks a lot like the strawberry tart Nishino gave to him. A LOT.
    Last edited by omniking3; 01-02-2008 at 07:32 AM.

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 05:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Might want to stop swearing o_O; you'll get yourself in trouble.

Anime was too short and abrupt in ending. Manga was far superior. Surprisingly (this threw me off as well), the mangaka is Mizuki Kawashita, a woman. Her art style has both charm and style. I enjoyed every chapter of the series.

Ichigo 100% is one of those manga that starts innocently as typical Shonen romance, and develops into a well branched storyline. The scenarios were hilarious, and the emotional scenes were well done. Junpei is the guy we all love to hate and hate to love.

All the ends are strung together nicely, and though the ending made any fan sad (any ending really), it was fitting.

Lucky I was a Nishino fan >>;

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's funny really. I'm in a similar situation in some ways, but not in most. THere are four girls I have had crush on in the last year at my school, and none of them know (except one, she's smart and figured it out). Anyways, I'm rambling.

This is just another example of some things females can do better. Females can portray female emotions. If Mizuki Kawashita was a man, then this would have turn out an ecchi-fest.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As a note, if It's not blatantly clear already. I really like Nishino . For people who think Manaka should have been with Tojo, read Chapter 117. I lost my scanlations a few days ago, and I finally got around to re-torrenting them. Why is Yanime's server down? It's like 600 mb of files to torrent! I'm 50% done though!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i actually have a friend whose uncle works for Madhouse. I wonder if I could ask him to get me her email... My friend speaks Japanese also. I want to ask the mangaka some questions

Closed Thread

Thread Information