AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: RPG: Air Gear: Sky Legend

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Kaname awoke to the sun shining it rays through her window. On weekends, Aoi always opened her curtains since light motivated her to actually get out of bed. She sighed heavily and began to stretch but her right arm began to throb as she did so. She winced and brought her arms back down then sat up slowly. She looked down at her bandaged upper arm, a small blotch of dried blood showed through the fabric of the bandages and Kaname reluctantly looked to her sheets where she also saw a little blotch. She sighed and cursed under her breath. There must have been something sticking out of the wall for the cut to be so deep. Kaname decided that she wouldn't ponder upon the possibilities of what it could have been and gathered her sheets together to put them in the wash.

As Kaname left the laundry room she went to the kitchen where Aoi was talking on the phone with someone. She saw Kaname and motioned for her to come to her. "I'll call you back Carrie," her aunt said and set the phone down aftering hanging up. She walked to Kaname and examined bandage. "Gee, it bled through. What in the world did you bump into?" Kaname knew that was a rhetorical question. "Well, if you're planning to go out I'll change you bandages right now." Kaname agreed and soon she had clean bandages wrapped on her arm.

After that was done she jogged upstairs, changed the wheels on her ATs, took her small backpack with her athletic shoes crammed inside, and performed other morning rituals. As she was walking out the door, Aoi called to her, "Kana-chan, remember to check your watch if you come home after dark." Kaname reassured her aunt and stepped out to clear skies and beautiful weather. She smiled to herself. It would be a while before she would meet up with Soji so she decided to go and grab something to eat- the breakfast Aoi made wasn't nearly enough to satisfy her hunger.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Up and out, Soji shot down the road. Already having forgot his own plans for the day, he was in deep thought, but still dodged any oncoming obstacles, namely moving cars.

"Heh, that's right......I was goin' to pick up a new issue of 'Soar,' right? Then I call up Kaname, and maybe I'll even run into another hopeful..." Soji thought, his mind filled with many thoughts, all relating to Air Trek. He really felt as if he was lifting up, not in ATs, but in his team. When he initially created it, he didn't pay it nearly as much attention as he is now, but it was all changing almost instantly.

He stopped by the school to pick up and issue of 'Soar,' and saw the leader of one of the school's most popular teams on the front. One of his goals with ATs was to get Blade Dance in this very magazine. To achieve that, though, he knew that the sky would be his goal, and he planned to reach it. With those thoughts gone, he continued down the street.

Soji slipped out his cell, almost instantly dialing up the number given to him by Kaname yesterday. He held it to his ear, holding the issue of the magazine in his other hand, then looked up at the sky. "Yo, Kaname! Glad to hear my voice?" He joked.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-19-2008 at 07:30 PM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname had used up to ten dollars on her extra breakfast. She thought she was full until her eyes caught an ice cream stand that only appears on weekends. She couldn't help herself when she immediatly walked over to buy one of their unique flavors.

As Kaname made her way down the crowded sidewalk of the city with her chocolate batter and strawberry sprinkled ice cream cone, her cellphone rang. She had completely forgot that Soji was going to call her. The thought of food always distracted her so easily. "Hello?" she answered and heard Soji's chipper reply. She giggled a little. "Of course," she said, playing along. "Though now I've got an incisive ringing in my ear," paused for a second, chuckling, "I'm just joking, Soji. What's up?" She took a lick of her ice cream and smiled even wider. Yum!

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Once again, that strange feeling came back. The feeling Soji suddenly got whenever he talked to Kaname. For a long time, Soji was almost unable to talk to a girl without seeing that all she was trying to do was get close to him, without her falling all over him. And yesterday, when he met Aung, who didn't fall all over him, she instead treated him with almost no respect. Kaname, although, was completey different. He was really glad that he could talk to a girl, knowing that all of her intentions were true.

But if she WAS trying to get close to him, then, hell, she was a damn good actor.

"Heh, nothin' much. I was just wondering if we could meet up now, cause if we can, then I can talk to you about really getting you settled into Blade Dance. Your free right now, right?"

OOC: lol, comedy.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haji opened the window to his room and felt the breeze. How calm and seductive it was. The morning sunshine. The rays of light that seemed to fill his ambition. Bringing him closer and closer to his destiny. How ever it may turn out. Bad or good.

That brought him to his team. Two people. Himself and the stand up queen Kyoko. Ever there when needed. Demanding. Overbearing. At the same time he loved her and based for her safety. She had done alot for him. She was like a sidekick. At the same time however she could handle her own and was very manipulative. Something the Haji himself was not. Maybe she would do better as the team leader. Or should he disband the team? Join another popular team at the school and hand over the boardwalk. Maybe? He was highly unsure.

He was at his wits end. At times he wanted to give up but he loved to fly higher then anyone. That was his dream. To fly to high that no one could catch him. To fly that high but not be stuck down by the heat of the sun. To be the best. That was his dream and was why he couldn't stop. Not intel he reached the heavens.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname scooped some ice cream with her lips, swallowed, and licked her lips, feeling as though she had died and went to some heaven made up by a child with an insatiable sweet tooth. She heard what Soji said and was hardly aware of exactly what he said until she was out of her five second silent merriment. She snapped back to the conversation immediatly, feeling guilty, "Oh, sorry, I'm a little distracted right now but yeah we can meet. I'm just walking around really. So you want to meet at Suzu's right?" She asked. It's not that Kaname was not looking forward to meeting Soji but food was her guilty pleasure and that standing made ice cream that no ice cream parlors in the city had.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-19-2008 at 10:24 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yeah, that's right. Of course, from what you said, I would guess that your co-workers are just a bunch 'a asses. We can go somewhere else, if you get enough of those guys at work."

Due to his popularity, a lot of people would suspect Soji to be one of the uptight, snooty, and/or inconsiderate type of guy. The truth, for the most part, was the opposite. He could actually be caring for others, when he decided they deserved it. Besides, his normal, carefree self needed a break evey now and then, and this was how he got it.

That aside, he began to wonder exactly Kaname was so into that she paused during their conversation. None of his business, he figured.

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

Aung shifted in a huge blue bed, the sunlight rested just underneath her chin. She groaned at the thought of leaving the warm bed that enveloped her. Aung knew that if she wanted to keep her job though she must move her sorry butt. So with much effort she got up and dressed in old jenes and a white wifebeater(hate the name...) with a sun on it. Not wanting to spend much energy on niceties she threw her hair up into a high ponytail. Aung skipped breakfast and only stayed home long enough to slip on her ATs. After which she zoomed out of the door to work.

When she arrived at work she didn't even bother taking off her ATs as she had done thursday, but just slid the uniform t-shirt over her wifebeater. Her odd ball boss informed her that she was to work the floor today and so she skated around the floor for awhile. Soon though a multitude of boy customers swarmed her and she was fully busy. For the rest of the morning she happily skated around helping people improve their ATs. When the boys weren't hitting on her Aung actually enjoyed talking with them about ATs.

A constant annoyance though was the mention of parts wars. Aung was in no rush to get into one, wanting to preserve that brand new vibe she got from people. When they saw her moves they would undoubtible reckignize her and then everything would go down hill. For a moment that morning her happyness was interupted when a boy almost reckignized her from yet another poster. Aung had promply shredded the poster and denied denied denied. She kept going through it all with the thought that she was getting late afternoon off.

Daichi Iwasaki stared out his window a mused look upon his face. He had come all the way here because of his job only to find that his dear sister was sent here as well. It was safe to say he found it insanely funny. On a serious note he worried about Aung and how him being around would affect her. Knowing Aung she would be furious, but more importantly they might have to battle each other. Even though Daichi had changed his name to Katsu Murata and had told that name to his new team leader. It would undoubtly come about someway or another. Daichi debated for a few more minutes then headed out to meet up with the leader of Blade Dance. He had previously made the team, no suprise, but a new member had arisen he wanted to make sure they were decent. Somehow he didn't trust a seventeen year old boy to make an unbaised judgement.

OOC: sorry for the semi-bad post, but I still have a bunch of homeowork I didn't finish for tommorow!!!
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname smiled at his consideration on her part. "No, it's fine. It's not my co-workers that get to me, it's the customers. It's fine really. Finding another place would be a hassle," she said. "I guess I'll see you there then." Kaname was ready to get off the phone so that she could finish her cone before she arrived at Suzu's. It was never a good idea to walk into an ice cream shop with some other flavor. It was like... walking into Burger King's with McDonalds- it was degrading. At the same time she didn't want to walk in to meet Soji with an ice cream cone in her hand.

On another note, she was surprised that the ice cream had not started melting yet. Another reaon why that stand was amazing.

OOC: Yaaay! Snowday today! XD
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-22-2008 at 11:53 AM.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: Grr...ice storms...

BIC:
    Sayuri had flipped her At's over her shoulder and for a while she and Hiraki walked companionably with no conversation. Who'd ever thought I'd end up talking with Hiraki Misai?? Sayuri thought to herself. In school terms they were on different sides of the planet.

"Why do you get bad grades?" Hiraki stopped suddenly to ask.

Sayuri grunted. "Tunnel vision...AT's are usually the only thing on my mind. If I put half as much effort into my grades I might get straight A's." She laughed half-heartedly. "But I don't"

He studied her from the corner of his eye and suddenly turned a different direction. "I know a great ice cream place" He said.

Sayuri blinked. She followed him. Not because she wanted ice cream but more because they had been getting close to Fatality territory and Shiva would undoubtedly coral her for practice. "Is it really good?"

"Ever heard of Suzu's? It's near my place I go there all the time"

Sayuri blinked. "Yeah...uh sure but do we have to talk about my grades in a public place?"

Hiraki laughed. "No I thought we'd just stop by get a little something and continue on. Got a problem?"

"No" Sayuri stuffed her AT's into the little bag that she'd smuggled from her house. She glanced at her cell phone screen and hit the power button. Let Shiva be mad she couldn't get in touch. Today Sayuri was going to be free of both her dad and Shiva.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Alright, I'm still alive for those who haven't guessed.

"Alright, I'll meet you there." With that, Soji hung up his cell and continued to skate down the streets.

Caught up in the business with Kaname, and since he was talking members, Soji suddenly was reminded of something else. There was this one other person who joined Blade Dance that he had forgotten about. Not having seen this person in a few days, all he could do was hope he that he hadn't forgotten about Soji, and even more importantly, the team he pledged his allegiance to.

It was later, and Soji finally arrived at Suzu Frosts. The place was nice, and he used to come hear on a more than regular basis, that was, until he started Blade Dance. He let that through simply escape his mind and made his move into the shop, seeing it was packed. Of course.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname finished up her ice cream cone as she made her way towards Suzu Frosts. The place was crowded with kids with their families and teenagers as it was on most Saturdays. It wasn't hard to find Soji. He did stand out against the other people in the shop. She smiled and began walking towards him, hearing some giddy whispers coming from a table of girls. She glanced at them and, of course, they were looking at Soji, who had his back toward her and the girls. Kaname merely shook her head and, when she was in soji's hearing range, she said, "Gee Soji, you have admirers everywhere you go. I'm a little jealous. I'm not half as pretty as you are," she said with a teasing smile.

OOC: Lol, I really didn't doubt that you were. ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: There's a shock. :o

Soji had to beat his body up to simply keep it from bursting out in laughter at what she had said to him. Instead, he let out a large grin and scratched the back of his head. "Well, if you got if, you got it. You don't, then your screwed." Soji said, giving back the very teasing smile she gave to him. That was one thing he loved about Kaname, her sense of humor.

"Besides, it's not like I can help lookin' this good. Now, this place never used to be this packed when I use to come here....which is part of the reason I kind of stopped visiting here." It was at that moment that Soji saw one of the waitresses wearing the skimpy outfit. The poor thing, it seemed that those heels would be the end of her. Something struck at that exact moment. "Wait, since you work here, do you......uh, nevermind."

"Now, let's get down to business, shall we? I'll get us a table, although I'm a patheticlly broke soul, looks like I won't be getting any ice cream. I wasn't that hungry anyway." As he talked he walked toward one of the only empty tables in the entire place.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname couldn't help but laugh. She loved Soji's sense of humor and how he was quick on his feet. He was also easy-going which made him easy to talk to. Kaname had to check herself time to time because it was so easy to get comfortable around him and that could be considerably dangerous.

When Soji saw the uniform the female employees were required to wear, she wanted to run and crawl under a rock from shame. She was glad that he let his question die before she had to answer it. She hated those uniforms and having Soji see them was humiliation in itself. She was suddenly extremely glad he was not a regular anymore or else he'd have to see her in the degrading dress.

Kaname followed Soji to an available table and sat herself down. Soji claimed that he had no money for ice cream and that he was not hungry and Kaname couldn't help but feel a little sympthatic, but only because she couldn't even step foot into a shop with food without money or else she would go mad. "Is there anyone else who is interested in joining the team or is it still just the two of us?" For some reason when she said that the song with those lyrics plyed in her head and she was tempted to sing it but resisted the temptation. Just the two of us~

OOC: I'm putting a little bit of my random personality into Kaname. I always break out into song in the middle of class for some reason. >.> Luckily people find it cute or else I'd be very annoying.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Glad you asked, actually. A while back, I recruited this dude named Katsu, he's a pretty damn skileld guy, although, I don't know much about him. As a matter fact, other than his name, and his look, and his skill, and his attitude, and hi......hell, looks like do know a bit about him, don't I?" Soji said with a chuckle.

"Besides, if I just decided to suddenly recruit a cute girl like you, Aya, whom although much younger and shorter than me, has the ability to strike fear into my very core, would think I'm just some dirty skirt-chaser or whatever. Anyway, I bet you'll meet Katsu sooner or later, he seems like a pretty good guy, once you get to know him." Once again, Soji tried to protect his stature, although it seemed as if he didn't have much to worry about. It was kind of obvious that Kaname knew he wasn't some complete pervert by now.

"Now, other than that, we still need to introduce you to the team emblem, and the uniform that the teams' goin' to wear. I got my and Datsu's uniform ready from a friend of mine, whoms mom just happened to be a tailor, but I'm still have to think of what I should get you. Skirt, pants, legging, or skirt and leg combo?" Soji said, giving an accent that instantly identified that he was joking.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-26-2008 at 07:40 AM.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Uhhh...wow" Sayuri said. The place was super-crowded. "In and out huh?" she asked sarcastically of Hiraki.

"I never said that just that we didn't have to get to stay for long." Hiraki corrected. He squeezed past two girls who hadn't found a place to sit yet and focused on trying to find a table.

Sayuri blinked. "How much time do you have on your hands?"

"More than most I'd guess. I just like their ice cream and I've got the time to be patient. Don't you?"

Sayuri snickered. "Extra time? Me? Oh no, Shiva works us to the bone. Not to mention she's gonna be mad at me 'cuz she can't get in touch for an extra practice today" Extra time was not something she was used to.

"Don't you ever have a little time to yourself?" Hiraki asked skeptically.

"Maybe at school when the sensei's not telling me to focus a little more on my grades. I don't mind AT's are sorta my life" Sayuri said. She fixed her ponytail prepared to wait forever. "You still so sure we can leave?" Sayuri muttered as another table was claimed.

"You have more than just tunnel vision, Ama" Hiraki replied using the nickname that Sayuri had insisted upon earlier. He spotted a table that was left. Several people jostled him trying to get out Hiraki didn't mind, he often came here just to see how many people would even recognize him. It was a game for him, because he took care not to draw attention to himself out side of school.

Sayuri muscled her way past several different people, looking for Hiraki. She'd lost him in the mess of people. He didn't exactly call attention to himself. She caught up with him just as he arrived at a table. She looked around making sure no one else would stake a claim and sat down with him. "I couldn't hear what you said. You lost me when we were looking for a table"

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Unfortunately for Shiva, she was unable to con her team into practicing everyday. So instead she was forced to hit the gym alone. Shiva, although very well known, didn't have many friends.. In fact.. She couldn't think of a single person she could call 'friend'. Everyone was either a possible teammate, enemy, boytoy, or some weakling she could exploit. But a friend..?

"Heh, who needs em? Not me. All I need are my trophies." she grinned to herself as she skated into The Viking, a fitness center. She decided to work on some serious strength training that day. She'd hold up Team Fatality on her own if she had to.

Entering the gym she clumsily tore off her ATs and walked up to the receptionist, flashing her her membership card before going to change and shoving her belongings into her locker. It was obviously a slow day that day, there were very few people present in the gym. Shiva preferred that anyhow, she liked being alone.. Didn't she?

ooc; i apoligize for my lack of posts -_-;

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname giggled and shrugged once. "It really doesn't matter to me. I haven't worn a skirt since I was about ten... not counting the uniform," she said, leaning on the table on her elbows. "But that's pretty cool. I'm looking forward to meeting him." Kaname didn't mind being the only girl on the team. She knew that Soji meant well and she didn't doubt that this Katsu was harmless as well. Besides, she could defend herself as well. She grew up as a tomboy and living near farming lands where she and Akane would work during the summer for money. Kaname may look frail but she's a tougher cookie than most people take her for.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Sai trudged down the busy street, it seemed as if everyone was out today. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he made his way through a crowd outside of Suzu's, an ice cream shop. That place was really hopping..

He continued past the shop until he spotted a familiar figure.. "Sayuri..?" he muttered to hisself, stopping for a moment. It was then that he saw Hiraki, a popular boy at their school who was known for being a good student. Sai couldn't connect how this boy would be Sayuri's type, but..

Sai suddenly realized he was staring. Shoot, he hoped neither of them noticed.. shaking his head he hurried by, continuing down the street. Well.. if Hikari made Sayuri happy, then it was for the best.

Sai, though posessing natural ability, never had any drive or ambition, let alone the self confidence needed to go after anything he wanted. If things happened, they happened, and that was that. Even if he did like Sayuri.. "That's just the way it is.."
    Last edited by .Gogo; 01-27-2008 at 04:10 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiraki sighed. "I said you have more than..." He caught sight of someone outside the window. "...Who's that?"

Sayuri looked up. "Who's who?" She asked. She glanced up by that time no one was at the window.

"It looked sorta like Sai" Hiraki mumbled. He shoved at a strand of hair. "Nevermind I was saying that you have more than just tunnel vision if ATs are your life" Hiraki looked at the window again half-expecting the same person to be out there staring in. He hadn't gotten at good look but he was pretty sure it was Sai, Sayuri's teammate. Not that he would be sure it was him even if he had gotten a better look Hiraki couldn't ever remember seeing him aside from when Shiva was around. "Are you sure there was no one there?"

Sayuri blinked. "I'm not sure" She admitted. "You could run down the street screaming 'Who was staring at me?!?!' if you wanted to"

Hiraki laughed. "Yeah, that'd be great. Everyone come ogle at Hiraki he's gone crazy"

Sayuri shrugged. "I'm not sure we'll get service anytime soon and dad'll kill me if I get home too late" He'd kill her when she got home early but Sayuri wanted an excuse to get out. People had begun to stare and whisper. Even a few had come by to say something mean. "And It's getting a little annoying to have poeple bump my arm or back every two seconds"

Hiraki shrugged. "We could just walk if you wanted, Ama, I've never actually seen it so crowded"

Sayuri pushed back and almost hit a jock. He growled something at her and Sayuri picked her bag up. "It's a little close"

"Sorry" Hiraki said as they left. He noticed someone ahead on the sidewalk. He was a few blocks ahead but Hiraki could swear it was the person who was looking in the window. "Is that Sai?" He asked Sayuri.

She strained her eyes. "I can't tell from here. But there's a park that might be less crowded." She dug her ATs out of her bag and slipped them on. "Lemme check" She darted forward weaving between people. She nearly tripped over the fat man from a few days ago but she continued on mostly just because she liked the freedom her wheels represented.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: *revives*

"I'm sure that he'll be glad to meet you as well. Although, he isn't really the kind of guy who would simply say 'Hell, she's cute, she's in.'" Soji said, taking a look around the parlor. A very devious thought of Kaname possibly serving him at this place one day crossed his mind, and he couldn't help but let equally devious grin cross his face.

He then returned back to reality.

"He may just have to evaluate you himself before he accepts you. Although, don't worry, whatever he throws at you, you'll just take it head on, right?" Soji said, arching his eyebrow.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname arched an eyebrow when she saw Soji get a strange look on his face. She had an uneasy feeling about it but shrugged it off and returned her attention to him when he started talking again. She nodded after he finished and smiled slightly. "Yeah, thanks. So is her meeting us here today or what?" Kaname couldn't help but want to Soji what made him get such a odd look before but she thought it'd be better left unsaid.

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

Katsu scanned the horizen as he skated towards the Suzu Ice Cream shop. He found it relaxing to just skate, just watch the ground in front of him flow by. I don't know how anyone could possibly not love ATs, Katsu thought as he finally reached Suzu's. He guided his way through the massive crowds, but it seemed as if it was easier for him then others. But Katsu was use to this treatment, in fact he expected it. So with out a second thought he motioned for someone to get him a drink, and unsuprisingly a freshman girl complied.

Katsu saw Soji sitting with a girl and placed himself as far away from her as possible when he sat down. "So is this our new team member or just your newest girlfriend?" Katsu said without regard for the girl. "I got us that emblem stuff you wanted," he said motioning toward he had been carrying. Inside was stickers, clothes, and other things bearing their emblem. "I did come up with some very useful gadgets for us to use." he said after the two had examened some of the items in the box. Katsu dug into the bottom and brought out two items. One looked like a hightech cellphone and a pair of sun glasses/goggles with a ear bud attached. "Try it out and tell me what you think." Katsu said with a cocky smile.

OOC: sorry for not posting in like ever I've been totally bad roleplayer.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yo, how are you Soji? I'm good. You? That well? Great, who's the girl? Kaname, you say? Nice to meet you!" Soji acted out, demonstrating a much more common greeting. With a chuckle, he continued on. "And we both know I'm a lone wolf, right?" Yet another person Soji could have normal conversations with.

"Anyway, you partly guessed it. Katsu, this is Kaname, the newest member of Blade Dance. I already told her how much of a bad guy you are, so don't be suprised if she tries to slit your throat or whatever, she's pretty damn aware of your evil doings." As he continued his jokes, Soji took a look over at the new 'gadgets' Katsu brought with him. A little overachieving, but it was alright with Soji.

"Aw, nice! I've seen this kind of stuff in movies, ya know? Always wanted to try one out." Soji realized that he was totally geeking out at the moment, but that was also partly a joke. Partly.

"And Kaname, this is Katsu. He's already heard of your psycho-like blood lust, so if he ever sees you around and decides to duck and cover, just call it a reflex."

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname chuckled at Soji's ongoing jokes and nodded. She extended her hand towards Katsu, "It's nice to meet you Katsu." She wanted to show friendliness toward him seeing as they are going to be on the same team. By the way he had sat so far from her gave her the impression that either he had some fear of girls or that she wasn't going to be getting much respect from him.

Closed Thread

Thread Information