AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Air Gear: Sky Legend

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: For the record I reeeeaaaallly hate doctor's appointments (in case you haven't guessed that was where I got to spend Monday and it was sooo much FUN. Not)

BIC:
    Sayuri picked up her phone after three rings. "Sayuri" She said by way of greeting then she reversed her direction and vaguely noticed Soji and Kaname take off.

She listened to Shiva noticing as usual that she wasn't happy. But Sayuri didn't exactly like to wait for Shiva at her locker, like Sai, it made her feel like...less. But Shiva would be Shiva and she liked having her teamates wait for her. "Soji just held some try-outs" Sayuri mentioned at one point after telling Shiva she was outside and a little after she'd mentioned a failing grade. She added a little more just to hear herself talk for a minute then reached up and adjusted her pony-tail as she said good-bye.

Sayuri then went to her Contacts on her cell phone and called home. SHe got the answering machine. Vaguely annoyed Sayuri said "Hey, Dad, when you get home I need to talk to you. But for now I've practice. Guess I'll see you around" She hung up. And started skating backwards in circles while she waited for Shiva.

OOC: THE TRIPLE S! j/k
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC: Luzi, no school tomorrow in the RPG.

Soji, on the inside, smiled at what had just happened. He shook his head, trying to calm her down from whatever embarrassed our hyper state she was in. "Ha, no need for apology." Soji declared, grinning.

He took a step forward and leaned forward, trying to see her hidden face. She was giving off quite the blush, but he decided not to say anything about it. "Anyway, you've made it, but we've still got a couple 'a things we need to take care of. First of all, your team uniform, I'll have to get one made for you seeing as I never really expected to get a girl member." Soji explained. Hey then shook his head, not wanting to give off the wrong impression.

"But its not because I'm sexist or anything, its just most of the girls I meet don't give a damn about my team, they just want to get close to me. Which reminds me, thanks!" He said, nodding with a wink. "Also, I'll have to introduce you to our team emblem, which I'll show you whenever I get the chance. All of the other details can be handled later, because I dont want t' put a downer on your excitement of making the team."

Soji didn't have much else to say, but would give Kaname a chance to reply to all of this before he headed off.

---

Aya's training ended and she was only about a mile or so from death. She was worn out, the intense training having gotten to her. Echine walked off as she stood there, panting. She turned to Aung, who had gone through the exact intense training she had, so she wasn't going to ignore her existence. Besides, if they were to make the team, they would have to become some kind of friend.

"Hey there, Aung, right?" She asked. "Looks like this training was a hell of 'a lot tougher than I expected, he wasn't joking about it being brutal. " She said, ending with a chuckle. All she hoped was that Aung wouldn't give her the brush.

OOC: Sorry hor not being on, but since its Thursday, after school, I'm completely free to be on. And its a short school week as well. Anyway, I hope you all were able to bare with me, and I once again give my apologies. BTW, everything seemed to be going fine while I was gone, so should've never worried like I did.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-10-2008 at 06:44 PM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

The heat from Kaname's face had finally resided and she looked Soji in the face once again, nodding at the right times as he spoke. "It's cool. I didn't think you were being sexist. It's understandable since now a days girls are such predators, maybe even more than men," she said jokingly. She looked down at her ATs and lifted her foot up to look at her wheels the probably won't last even half the way home. She's had these wheels for a while after all. At least their final ride was a good one. She thought and looked back to Soji, placing her foot back on the ground. "Alright then, thanks a lot Soji. Do you want to meet somewhere tomorrow or wait until-" She was interrupted when her cellphone went off. It was her alarm, which meant she had half an hour before work. "I'd better get going. I've got work." She pressed a button to silence the alarm.

OOC: Glad to see you're alive. ^_^
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-10-2008 at 07:24 PM.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Shiva and Sai, both out of their school uniforms and wearing more casual attire, met Sayuri outside of the school.

Shiva had a cocky smirk plastered across her face "I've been thinking.. it's about time that we announced ourselves, don't you think? I want the other teams to know who we are, to feel intimidated by our presence!" she shook her fist in the air energetically. "Agreed?" She waited about a half second, barely enough time for a nod from either one of them, before continuing. "Good! Let's get going then!"

Shiva spun around the two of them full circle before leaping over the school steps, twisting her body in the air and landing graciously below. "C'mon guys, we have some showing off to do!"

Sai could barely fit in a nod before Shiva continued with her 'orders'. He looked over at Sayuri, wondering what she felt about all of this. She was, after all, co-captain. Looking at her he felt a slight blush tinge his cheeks, so he quickly looked away only to see Shiva flying high in the air, pulling off a difficult stunt accurately. He shook his head again, then lazily he hopped on a nearby rail and grinded down to where Shiva was waiting for them.

OOC- meh.. short post >_<;
    Last edited by .Gogo; 01-10-2008 at 07:27 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: lol

Soji smiled, giving Kaname. "Yeah, we can meet up later. How about at that Ice Cream shop on 31st, 'round 3:00 tomorrow?" Soji asked. Once again, he listened to Kaname thank him on letting her in, although, she shouldn't be the one thanking him. "By the way, there's no need to continuously thank me. Besides, I should be thanking you for being good enough join, right?" He joked.

"And if we're going to meet up, then I should probably need your cell number,, right?" He asked, arching an eyebrow. The fact that Kaname was a working girl only made Soji think he could rely on her even more. He thought he may have just gotten pretty luck in finding her, seeing as she's so far proven to be a pretty good asset to the team.

OOC: Short post.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname almost denied that he wanted to meet at the icecream shop then thought that it wouldn't be a bad idea seeing that she could give him a good discount if her wanted one. "That's actually where I work, sadly enough," she said chuckling, "But if you want to meet there, then I'm fine with it. I'll even give you a discount if you want to buy some ice cream. Sorry if my constant thank you's are annoying you. I'm just really happy."

When Soji asked for her number, she almost forgot what it was since he was the first person she'd given it to other than Aoi ever since she moved to this city. "Oh, yeah sure," she said and told him her number. She didn't want to go to work. She hated the skimpy little red lolita dresses the waitresses wore but it the pay was fair and her hours weren't strict. Everywhere else she went had the right hours with a terrible pay. Besides, Suzu's was a popular place.

OOC: I think we're all just writing short posts today. >_>

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haji was already on his way back to his school. On the way he noticed many teams gathering and preparing for the night's activates. Haji grinned and slid down some stairs before jumping into the air and landing on a light pole. He then jumped from light pole to light pole. The school was in view and he would be their soon.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sayuri nodded just because it was better to agree. Then she followed executing a perfect in air trick. Great drawing attention to ourselves...Sayuri thought. She'd rather be on a team that didn't announce themselves but did very well. She landed and spun pretending she was having fun when the exact opposite rolled through her brain. She liked the fact that her teammates were talented but she could do without the constant attention. Half the guys in school stared as she walked past not because she looked good like Shiva but because she was so focused on ATs. Just mention the word date and Sayuri in the same sentence and they'd all laugh and brush it off saying "AT girl?! Are we talking about the same Sayuri?!?"

Most of the time Sayuri didn't actually care what they thought she had her ATs and she had her dad and that was usually enough but sometimes Sayuri felt like asking Shiva's advice. That is if she wasn't afraid Shiva would laugh hysterically. Mechanically following Shiva's lead Sayuri still managed to do every trick with her natural gift of speed and grace. Sayuri would rather be anywhere else than here...drawing unwanted and speculating attention. She grinned but it was for a totally different reason than because she liked to show off. It was because no matter what trick she managed to pull off Shiva did her one better as if saying "You're co-captain not captain"
    Last edited by FullMetalAlchemist997; 01-11-2008 at 04:09 PM.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Soji blinked, a blank stare on his face. "No joke? You work there? Hell, do I know how to pick a place or what?" Soji joked. "Anyway, if its alright with you. By the way, I'd appreciate it if I pay just as everybody else did. It really doesn't matter how sexy girls think I am," He joked, "And even if I'm respected or not, I figure I'm just like everybody else." That was one of the single most humble things Soji had ever said. Ever.

"Now, since we've pretty much covered everything wee need to right now, guess its time to head on out, huh?" Soji said, slowly skating backwards. "I'll call you tomorrow, we can meet up then!"

As he began to skate off, he remembered that before he headed home there was still one thing that he had to take care off. Kyoko had asked him to come to the local AT Shop, the same one that Aung worked on, later that day. He figured it was just about time to head off.

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

Unfortunatly for Aya Aung did brush her away. She was tired yes, but not nearly so much as her. Back home everyday Aung would swim two miles out and two miles back, she would run the legnth of the beach every afternoon. Aung skated away from Aya's question thoughtfully pondering something. Her ATs rolled slowly across the uneven sidewalk, bouncing Aung up and down.

"I wonder if I should go get some grociers. I think I'm running low," Aung said completely out of it. Her stomach growled loudy reminding her of the hard practice and she laughed at herself. I think I'm going to be happy here, Aung thought with a smile. She recanted the day seeing Soji's and Kaname's faces as well as sweet Aya and intelligent Echine. So many new friends. Is it alright to be letting out so early. Aung didn't have time to think on it for long because her new phone started vibrating frantically.

She opened it up with confusion and saw she had missed a message. Upon hearing it she almost ran into a pole, though she barely missed it. The boy from the day before had called to tell her that she was not to come in because their real boss was coming in and the guy wasn't really allowed to just accept. So now she was not to come in untill saturday night. The thing that had suprised Aung was not that work had been canceled, but that she had forgotten she had even been scheduled. Aung shook her head in disbelief and skated off to the market. It was time to satisfy her stomach.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Echine sighed walking home, his vision was starting to blur so he decided to stop off at the store and grab some water. He had been quite pleased with how the practice had gone so far, and even now he was forming strategies in his head on how he would react to different team builds that they might go up against. Like so many sports, ATs were won first in the mind and then in the flesh. After a few minutes he arrived at his grocer and old lady who normally ran the shop at this time of day bow a couple times and greeted him as he came in. He grinned a little and accepted her gesture with a shaky palm before he turned to the coolers in the back for water. He opened it and drank before crouching down to try a let all the blood work its way back up to his head.

The lady began talking about how her daughter was entering high school not to far down the road, and how he should meet her sometime (though technically he had seen her once or twice he had never traded more than distant, and formal greetings before they both walked off to more pressing concerns. He let the old lady talk, and responded ambiguously when it was required of him. Of course he wouldn't. Meeting this girl, irregardless of who she was, was a bad idea. Besides, he already had tomorrow looming over his head and he didn't need this looming over him too.

He looked out the store front window as he waited for the old woman to finish talking.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname smiled and waved farewell to Soji. She took off on her ATs to work. Upon her arrival she saw that it was already crowded with people hanging out afterschool, not caring for how long since the weekend was coming up. She rushed in through the back and changed into her ridiculous uniform with the ridiculous heels that went along with them. Her boss had apparently seen her come in for she threw open the door and shouted, "Kirasaki! Dang it! Get your butt out there! You know today is busy and you chose to come late?! I thought I told you on these days you had to come early!" Kaname apologized and ran off to work. It was going to be a long day.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aya stared blankly as Aung completely and utterly ignored her existence. With a sigh, she muttered, "Witch."

Afterward, Aya saw no reason to stay here, and headed on her way back home.

--- Time wore on, the day slowly turning into night. The streets of Namihara were almost completely empty. It was times like this that the city was the most treachorous, as unknown danger lurked through the streets. ---

Soji, liked promised to Kyoko, had finally arrived at the local AT shop, the same one that Aung works at. It was long past closed down, and Soji sensed a somewhat dark aura around the shop, but payed no attention to it. He was here, and hopefully, Kyoko would be as well.

"Kyoko!" He yelled, cupping his hands around his mouth. "I'm here......like I said I would be! You there?"

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With a flash of twists and turns Kyoko landed behind Soji. Her smile this time was true. No signs of the fake smile she gave the other two girls.

"Well Soji it nice to see you. I'm glad you came. To get to the point i would like to know if you are would like to battle of in a race."

Kyoko only smiled at him and placed her hands on her hips. The curves of her body were tight and were built to perform hard tricks. She wanted to test his skills before challenging him to a Parts War.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» »»»

Haji glided down the street toward the school. He was to meet Kyoko there.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Suprise, suprise.

Challenged to a race? He pretty much expected something of this degree to occur once he came here. He looked at Kyoko from top to bottom, then sighed. "Well, I may just consider it, but first, I usually only race when I have a reason to. Exactly why do you want to race me all of a sudden?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.

His brain was left in the dust by his mouth, which was speaked completely on its own. Soji didn't know for sure what he said or why he said it, but his best lead was just that he wanted to fly. A quick race would probably prove to quench his thirst for air. The fact that he had just gotten new ATs and he was itching to put them to another test didn't hurt either.

"So?"

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname was off of work by nine. The sky was black and clear of stars and clouds as usual, due to the city lights. She walked along the streets that weren't as empty as they would be in Osaka. This was the time that riders came out to have their fun. Kaname knew she should be careful but she was way too tired to use her ATs.

It was a long day, as expected, and she was worn out. Her ATs weren't on the best condition to run on either. Therefore, instead of changing the atrocious red heels with her ATs as she would regularly do, Kaname had slipped her shoes on. Kaname, though tired, was on gaurd. She knew some of the guys who rode on this street and they weren't the friendly type that only messed with her at work. Kaname knew whose territory she was on and she did well to be inconspicuous.

The corner was coming up, marking the end of the territory. Kaname heard muffled sound of AT motors coming closer. She chose that moment to run as fast as se could. She almost made it to the corner when she was suddenly pushed into the stone wall that seperated the neighborhood from the street she was currently on. Due to her lack of a jacket over her cami, she scraped her arm on the rouch texture of the stones. She winced and looked a her attacker.

"You have a knack of treading on our territory don't you Kaname?" A boy with green a green mohawk said with a little smirk.

"I'm just going home. Leave me alone Pacca," Kaname said with gripping her arm where it was injured, feeling a warm liquid oozing between her fingers.

"Yeah, that's what you want us to think. But what are you really doing?" He said, nearing his face to hers. Kaname frowned. The guys cologne smelled so strong it was almost like gasoline. "What do you think Onimaru?"

"I think she be scoutin'," said the large sumo-wrestler-looking guy accompanying Pacca. Kaname rolled her eyes.

"Look, just let me get home and I'll choose a different route to go home next time I get off late, 'kay?" Kaname said, hoping to compromise. She was in no state to outrun these guys, especially without ATs, though her house was just three houses down from the corner.

"Hmm," Pacca tapped his chin as if in thought, "Here's a thought, you give me a kiss. If I like it I'll let you go free of charge."

Kaname's eyes widened. No way was she kissing this guy, she had too much dignity. Instead, she slapped him across the face and sprinted toward the corner.

Pacca cursed violently. "Get her!"

Kaname thought she was done for, but out of nowhere, Aoi came to the rescue on her ATs and knocked both guys down in a flash. Kaname stopped at the corner and stared at her aunt, who quickly rode back to her. "I was wondering why you were so late. Come on," she said and ushered her niece home. Kaname vaguely heard the boys curse and ride off. She was never taking that route again.

When they got home, Kaname's wound was tended to and she was given a small lecture on team's territories. Kaname had heard this so many times already but what part of thecity was not owned by ruffians who knew nothing but violence and perversion? Kaname shoved the thought from her mind and slept, anticipating the next day to when she would meet with Soji. Perhaps, they could even visit Aung, if she was working.

OOC: >.O Hope that wasn't too pointless.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyoko looked at Soji and grinned before shifting her weight to her left side and placed her hand on her hip. "Well I wanted to race you to see if your worthy of racing a true Storm Rider." Kyoko exhaled and felt the wind. Haji would arrive here after not finding her at the school. By then she hoped to have Soji eating out of her hands.

Haji was,at the same time, at the school standing and waiting on Kyoko and the other girl that he hoped would join his Team. He just hoped that he didn't get some up by two girls tonight.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Woahoho! Let's grab a hold of time and push it back a little, shall we?" Soji exclaimed, wanting to clarify just one thing.

"Are you saying that I'm not a true Storm Rider? Cause if you are, then I think you might just want to get to know me a bit better before you go and say something like that." If there was one thing that Soji held close and respected was his life with ATs. He'd been through his own share of struggles, though, no matter how popular he was, not many people knew of them, nor did they expect them from somebody like him.

"So, you want to explain yourself? Again?" He said, cooling down some.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I do believe you heard me right. I don't doubt your skill or that your a Storm Rider. I just want to see if you are up to the challenge. me facing someone that i believe is better then you." Kyoko grinned and shifted her weight again. She didn't mean to make him mad but the fact still reminded that she had her own opinion. She believed that Haji was better. That was why she wanted to get someone that was as strong as Soji, or even better.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Alright then, I'll just have to change that opinon of yours, won't I? So, exactly who am I supposed to race? You've done pissed me off a bit, and now, even though I wasn't normally in the mood for it, I'm ready to take on somebody."

"But I promise you, you've probably heard of people talking about my AT skills. I promise you, their not simply saying that to try and get on my good side just because I'm popular, some could care less! The reason they say those things is because I have skill. I'll pr..............."

At that moment, Soji was hit by something. It seemed to be that although Kyoko herself was the one whom doubted his skills. Why should he take out his anger at her on somebody else?

Tick, tock, tick, tock,
    went Soji's brain as he thought for a reason. None.

"Wait a second.......if you doubt my own skills, why don't I just show YOU why people say I have skill? The way I see it, your the one whom I want to prove it to."

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyoko grinned and a light breeze swayed through her body. Around her curves and through her hair. She pressed her hair back and looked at Soji. Her eyes seemed to be gazing into the skies. Her smile was true and her true Storm rider side came out.

"Very well Soji. Listen up. From here were toward the great stone tower. Before getting their we have to take the backalley. One of the most dangerous alley's known. That's because their is a drop going 14 meters downward. Their are two rails that also in down this path. After you reach the bottox their is a point blank turn that you must take. By then the tower can be seen. You will have to wall ride up a 30 foot wall. Then jump from building to building before reaching the tower. Then we wall ride up the tower to the top where the first the reach the 100 foot top of the tower wins. Got it?

Kyoko looked at him and smiled. This was the same Training course that she and Haji had first trained on. Haji beat her by a long shot.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

EMERGENCY OOC: Alright everyone, due to recent happenings, I've decided to make the RPG skip directly to the next day. It's a Saturday, so no school, and the teams are left to do whatever they may need to that could help with their development. Thank you for all of those who understand this.

Soji got up out of his bed, the luminescent Saturday sun shining in on his room. He scratched his head, a slight headache overcoming him.

Realizing that it was Saturday, and knowing that today would be filled with some kind of business having to do with his Storm Rider team, Blade Dance. The game plan was that he would get ready and dressed, then leave the house as soon as possible. After picking up the latest issue of 'Soar,' the Shinanome's Air Trek magazine, he would give Kaname, the newest member of his team, a call.

Soji thought of how hope wasn't lost for Blade Dance, and knew that Kaname would only be one of more members to soon join his team. He had a very good feeling about today, though, as if he was meant to develop his today. "HELL YEAH!" He yelled, leaping out of his bed. With that, he charged the day, head on.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haji awoke to the ringing of his clock. "7 o clock already?" He stood to his feet and walked down stairs. Their stood his mother. A beautiful women that held her son's heath ahead of hers.

Haji sat down at the table and looked at the TV. Their was another Air Trek's ad on. Haji knew it from beginning to end. Like it was imprinted in his mind. "Hey mom, can you do me great deed?" Haji have her a sweet smile and waited.

"What could that be oh Haji dear?" She spoke with words that glided across the skies. Just like when he rode. They were free. Free to their own opinion about everything. Be it small or large. She didn't allow anyone to waver her opinion. She followed her mind. That was how she was. "Tell me why you can be so independent....in a world that demands for you to be like everyone else? How can you be your own person and say and do what you feel is right? If in this world people shut you out and act as if nothing has happened when you and that person know that you have a great point? Is it wrong on your part? Is it? To be able to beat them at their own game and then turn out to be the loser? To never get your point across? TELL ME HOW THE HELL PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD CAN BE SO DAMN IGNORANT!!!!!!" Haji exhaled and sat back down. He didn't wait for an answer. He went back to his room to get ready for the up coming day he would have.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Echine sighed as he walked into the hospital... he had given his people the day off because of this...this...waste of time. He'd much rather be teaching them techniques and stategies than knowing how long he could expect before he was set free...such a pointless thing. Knowing. It wouldn't change what he did. He already lived each day as if he would be free tomorrow.

The nurses and doctors that he knew all nodded to him and said high, he was a regular and they knew his face. He knew them but only gave the occasional nod in response, it wasn't like these people were the harbingers of good news for one such as him. His muffler drifted behind him, shifting only slightly in the stagnant air.

He didn't have to wait for his appointment long, it was a weekly deal and as regular as clockwork... in retrospect he shouldn't have given his team the day off, but he didn't know them well enough to start fretting over precise scheduling. Still, he knew he could be making progress but wasn't, he didn't like the feeling of loosing time, he had so little of it.

"Ah good day, Mr. Gnoto" said the doctor as he came in the room. Echine was sitting on the exam table, one leg up the other dangling, so the doctor sat in a swivel chair across from him. Echine didn't respond to the doctors greeting.

"Cheery as always I see." the doctor said good naturedly as he looked over some notes he had left on the clipboard, "Any dizzyness? Vomit? etc etc.." Echine had done this a thousand times before and the doctor felt no need to specifically read off each of the possible symptoms that could be a result of Echine's condition. Echine shook his head and the doctor gingerly check a bunch of boxes on his clip board, "I was looking at your most recent blood samples the other day and it seems like your liver is in retraction again as well as the marrow so I'm upping your dosage to 6 250 mg tablets a day, 3 morning 3 night..."

Echine nodded and then the doctor looked up, "I was talking with my son the other day..." instantly Echine knew nothing good could come from this. Dr. Kazayama's sun was a student at the Shinanome High School and so whatever he had to tell his father, if it pertained to Echine, wasn't good, "and he tells me your going through with this plan of yours. I know its something you talked about with your psychiatrist but your psychiatrist also rescinded the suggestion as soon as he learned about your condition. Leaving alone that you should have told him from the start, as your doctor I can't just sit by and let you do that. All it takes is one small trip and you could be back in the hospital. I don't think I need to remind you that you nearly DIED last time. If we hadn't gotten that blood transfusion, with the required platlets, to recover the blood and staunch the bleeding you wouldn't be here right now." Echine looked him in the eye but didn't say anything, "Look... you're a smart kid, why not work study instead? You're already number 3 in the country, you could make number one if you buckled down!"

Echine looked out the window, "I almost died? Who the hell cares!?" Echine said in a vicious whisper, the doctors point was stupid, "So what do I loose if I die?... besides... does the first place student have his name etched in stone? No... thats only a measurement of potential. Potentialities don't survive when the winds, they don't last. It'll just be another sad thing to say at the eulogy" Echine stood up, "I'm going... might as well get some practice for myself since I let my team off to come here.."

"Gnoto..." Dr. Kazayama stood up but couldn't go to the door. Echine was already storming away... tch... he hated this. No one would be trying to stop him if he were just another kid. Being special was not what he wanted. All these plastic gloves he got from the hospital, they could shove it all where the sun didn't shine. He wasn't going to treat himself as special. He'd work himself as hard as everyone else.

He was some blocks away from the hospital before the storm clouds over his head dissipated. He looked up at the sky and sat down on a nearby bench. Training angry was a quick way to develop bad habits, if he was going to get anything accomplished today he would need to chill a bit... he wondered what his teammates were up to.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sayuri sighed and glanced out the window. In her house things were scripted her dad had the expected reaction. He'd refused to let her have her AT's her cell phone never got taken away though. Sayuri knew at some point today she'd sneak out to survey the town. Her dad would scream and yell when she got back. She'd cry he'd forgive her and she wouldn't be grounded. It was the script that they constantly went through ever since her mother died.

A few minutes later Sayuri grabbed her AT's and snuck dow the drive. She pulled her AT's on and pocketed her cell phone. Then she was off. Sayuri wandered around on her AT's watching life. The few times she ever came across another on AT's she sped past them sticking her tongue out like a little kid who was two years old. It was this that caused her to run headfirst into a total stranger. "Eek!" Her AT's slipped out from underneath her and she grabbed for balance accidentally taking him down with her. "Sorry" Sayuri muttered ready to get to her feet and leave.

"Whoa, watch where you're going" The guy said.

Sayuri recognized him from her class. "You weren't looking either!"

"Yeah I was!" He said annoyed. Then he recognized her. "Hey you're Sayuri aren't you?" He barely waited for her nod before he smiled. "The girl who always gets an F. I'm Hiraki"

Sayuri blushed furiously. "I know who you are" She said "And I only get Fs because AT's are more important to me"

"Sensei asked me to tutor you"

"WHAT?!?" Sayuri hated tutors. Sensei was always pushing them on her. At least this time it was someone kinda nice. "I don't need a tutor. And Sensei didn't tell me!"

He laughed. "She did tell you I guess you tuned her out." Hiraki helped her up. "Why don't we just walk and I can see how far you are before I start tutoring you"

OOC: eehh kinda pointless in the scheme of things but I couldn't figure out anything else

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Closed Thread

Thread Information