AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Air Gear: Sky Legend

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"By...," Aung stopped herself before the sentence began. She was about to flirt, that boy had almost gotten her to flirt without even knowing it. Aung was furious and turned around to glare at him. This boy is someone to watch out for, Aung thought wairly.

"YOU ARE NOT AT ALL INTERESTING!" Aung declared the next second without thinking. She covered her mouth in supprise. A good portion of the class turned around to look at her. Aung sank in her chair lowering her head, her face red with embarrasment.

"Miss Iwasaki I will make an exception because you are new, but I do not allow outburst or tomfoolary in my classroom. May we please return to class?" Sensei said swooping in at thought his class might be disrupted. He added, "You should be more like Mr. Kanihoto, with that thought, I think he should be a fitting person to take you around today."

Aung's eye twitched and her mouth dropped.

"Yes," she responded in a barely audiable voice. Now this this boy had gotten her on the sensei's bad side and ended up on the his good. How could this possibly have happened, Aung thought to herself misreably. Her head dropped to her hands and she stared at the board drowning in her own self pity, not even bothering to look at Soji.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-03-2008 at 11:54 AM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

"Not interesting, am I?" Soji joked toward Aung.

He then turned to sensei and shook his head, then stood up in his seat. "Nah, I'm a lot more rotten that I act in school, sensei. Dont think anything of this, you can actually say that it was pretty much my fault." Before getting a response from his sensei, Soji sat back down, a curved smile shining off of his face. Continuing to take notes, and without even turning his head to Aung, he muttered only a few words......

"Looks like your stuck with me." The feeling that Soji felt at the moment was one he hadn't had in a long time. For once, something actually went the way that he was hoping it to go. His mind had hundreds of thoughts running through his head, but there was only one that he cared to pay attention to: "Victory."

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For the next twenty minutes or so Aung doodled furiuosly on a peice of loose paper. When the bell rung at the end of the period signaling lunch for the juniors Aung hurrily got up hoping that she may avoid Soji. In her rush, her papers flew all over the place. Aung controled her emotions and started to pick up the papers. Soji went to help and picked up a peice of paper. Aung snatched it from his grasp, but only after he had clearly seen what was on it.

The paper was not just mindless scribles, but detail plans on how to gain revenge on a boy. The boy was most obviously Soji, and the plans were not the kind he might of hoped. There were images of him being crushed by books and of him in a giant pot of boiling oil.

"I don't need your help I can find my own way around here by my self." Aung said placeing her things in her bag. She went to the doorway and carefully slid the door open. The hallway was a mess of students people going everywhich way. Aung could barely figure out how to the leave the room without being trampled let alone, where to go to eat lunch. Crap.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Soji chuckled at the fact that she was plotting his demise. "Boiling oil...........what's pretty creative, actually." He though. He watched as Aung was obviously unable to exit the room. Seeing as it was her first day, he didnt expect her to know where their next period, lunch, was to be held. He walked up to the door pane and leaned against it, looking at Aung.

"Ok, now I know you probably hate my guts right now, but let's both face it: Your kind of stuck with me here. The halls are a dangerous place, speaking from experience. Also, your new......I highly doubt that you know exactly where the lunchroom is, right?"

Soji sighed, then looked into the hall of rushing kids. They shot past the door at speeds that could prove dangerous to any bystanders. "And unless you want to be bunched up with some ***-grabbing skirt-flippin' pervs in this hall, you should listen to the sensei and let me help you out." He tapped the tip of his ATs on the door pane before looking back down at Aung. "Just.....just give me a chance, will ya? I'm not THAT bad of a guy that you would want to boil me alive in oil."
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-03-2008 at 12:32 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aung looked up at Soji, he was a good bit taller than her, but he wasn't that tall... What is with this place, Aung thought confused. she thougth about what he said seriously though. Once while searching for an innocent picture she had accidentaly came across a hentai website and was unable to go on the computer for weeks. She blushed at the thought of boys really doing things and decided since Soji had her interest in mind he would be a decent guide. Aung sighed in a slight defeat, but did not ignolige his comment on her pictures.

"Fine. Lead the way," she said moving to let him go through. Her stomach rumbled loudly at the thought of food and she grinned impishly. She hadn't eaten breakfast, but had packed a huge lunch. Just the thought of the bento box made her own mouth water. Its not as if any of this is my fault. I think I'll just go with the flow for awhile. Aung thought to herself pleasantly, following Soji out of the safety of the room.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-03-2008 at 12:41 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Soji smiled at Aung, glad to have finally one this little bout of theirs. "Gladly." He said, walking out of the room.

When he left, a large group of girls made their way to the middle of the hall. The girls all divided the hall into 3 parts, pushing most people out of the way. In front of Soji and Aung was a completely free section of the hall, made free by the group of girls. "P-Please, Soji! Come on through, this way you won't have a hassle on your way to lunch!" yelled one of the girls, blushing intensely. This girl was quite young, seemingly on a freshman.

Soji turned to Aung and scratched the back of his head. "What can I say, huh? I mean, at first it was nice, but this tends to happen a lot now.....it gets kind of annoying. Anyway, come on." Soji walked through, the girls struggling to keep back the rest of the hall from harming him. Soji stopped at the young freshman girl and stared at her, as she was still beet red. He smiled and put his hand on her shoulder. "Thanks." Soji thought that since he was in a good mood, he'd speak to one of them.

The girl nearly collasped Soji and Aung walked away. Afterward, the hall returned to normal as Aung and Soji made it out of the crowd. He nudged toward the lunchroom and put his hands in his pockets. "Sorry 'bout that, it was kinda embarassing. Anyway, there's the lunchroom. We dont have much time to eat though, cause I still have to give you a tour of the school, right?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aung thought of her bento box, and the tour. As much as she didn't want to spend any extra time with Soji she did want to see the school and she did want to eat lunch. Guess I will have to use that, Aung thought walking beside Soji.

Aung edged away from the girls they kinda creeped her out. Alot of them were now seeing Soji was not alone. They obviously were not happy that any one girl would hog his attention. If Soji truly planned on making her his friend or something more he would defiantly not be doing her any favors.

Aung grabbed Soji's wrist and rushed through the girls trying to avoid their glares.

"Hey Soji the headmaster said whoever gives me a tour can spend the rest of the afternoon doing it. I guess you should give me the tour and then we can eat lunch," Aung said unaware she was still holding onto Soji. She let go out of habit stroking her chin like an old man thinking of the best use of their time. Almost forgetting that Soji was there in the first place.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Echine work for a couple hours to finish all his homework for the week as well as the paper which would be due next friday, this would free him up from school concerns for a while and give him a bit more freedom. Turning on the TV, he watch the news for a little while to see if anything was happening on the Ethiopian-Somalian border but, as usual, it was a tense calm.

He gave his ATs a quick once over to make sure they were still in good working condition and then lay down on his bed to sleep.
    ---

Echine walked onto campus with precious little time before the bell rang. His mind was taken up with thoughts of how he would handle the first practice for the Gnosis of Sophia. Would he ease the girl into it? Work her hard the first day to test her willingness? Put her through some quick tests to gauge her skills? There was an endless possibility of potential set ups for the practice, and as team leader it was his responsibility to set up an optimal mix of conditioning, skill training, and team building so that they would be able to handle everything when there first match rolled around.

Suddenly he felt a slight thumped and looked down to see some brown haired girl had bumped into him but she quickly moved past him and was off so he shrugged it off without thinking.

He found himself not long after sitting at his desk staring at the sky.
    ---

When lunch rolled around he went to the water fountain and drank until he was stuffed and then headed back to his room but loiter slightly by a window where he stared at the sky and the scenary for a while. He had always been what one might call a "lethargic" person. Not to say he was lazy, only when he had nothing to do he tended to do nothing. When left to his own devices he moved in a slow deliberate fashion rather than rushing around like most people. He was a bit of the "smell the roses" type but he didn't mind to much, he figured it allowed him to get pleasure out of what was otherwise a fairly meager little life. Rotting away as the youngest kid in the senior clas (which tended to keep him from making any friends, he was after all younger than a fair number of sophmores).

OOC: Dang you people post fast... I go to a dentist appoint and come back to all this...
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-03-2008 at 01:33 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: Sorry for not posting. I'll try to catch up in one post.

"Okay...," Hayate said to Soji. He knew his friendship between him and Soji was very strong he wanted to stay and help Soji but he knew Soji be alright. He began his walk back to his house and do some studying. If he can do that, Hayate might catch up with his work and spend more free time with Soji.

When he got back, Hayate washed up, and began studying until he fell asleep.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haji looked out of his window. School would start in five minutes. He was fifteen minutes away from the school. If he left now he would be two and a half minutes late. Now he had twelve minutes due to the fact that he was thinking.

"Oh well let see what these new parts can do." Haji toke the new pair of AT's out of the box. Their were other parts in the box for him to use and trick out his new and old pairs.

"Haji are you still not ready for school?" Kyoko was sitting outside his window in her uniform. Haji growled and put his shirt on. "How come you are here and not a school? Your grades are lower then my own. We are in the same class and sit five desks away. I sit by the window in the back next to that very smart young boy. Yeah the one with the Storm Rider team." Kyoko shook her head and laughed. She turned around and stepped into Haji's room. She wrapped her hands around his chest as he put his shirt on. She stopped him and kissed him.

"Just because you cheat doesn't mean i do." She laughed and kissed his neck. He hated that. She new he didn't cheat but it was still fun messing with him. She turned and jumped out of his window speeding toward the school. Five minutes left.

Haji finished dressing and strapped his school shoes to his shoulders. He looked at the clock and growled. She did it again. Tried to make him late. Haji shot out of his window and sped down the street. Everything became a blur as his body flashed in and out as the school came closer and closer to him.

A huge dust cloud behind him Haji look at the window. Class would start in one minute. He jumped into the air and soared above the school. Kyoko looked at him from the window with his class. He landed in the class as the bell rang and the teacher walked in. Haji sat down and acted like nothing happened.

Lunch was boring. Haji just returnedto his class and noticed the young any he and Kyoko talked about. Haji didn't say a word but sat down in the teacher chair and looked out of the window. Man was the bright sky so beautiful.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: I just came home from school and there's already a third page. @_@

Kaname had gone to work just to see some guys from her school loitering around just to see her anf flirt with her as well as some of the other workers. Kaname didn't act rude nor did she flirt back. She treated them just as any other customer and answer their unnecessary questions bluntly. Her red and white uniform did not make the matter better at all either.

That night when she returned home Aunt Aoi had left her a note saying that she was working night shift at the club she bartended at. Which left Kaname alone to do whatever she pleased. With that thought in mind, she grabbed her ATs and rode out the door, deciding to change her wheels later when they were a little more worn down. The park was where Kaname met up with friends to practice or just to ride. She spent her time there until about eleven-thirty then sped home to rest for the following day.

---

School was so humdrum to Kaname. She didn't have any close friends yet, only a student at Shinanome for a few months though she did have friends. Though, she wasn't the type of person to socialize in class and she hadn't joined any club activities because of her job. Making friends was not a priority to Kaname anyways. If she made friends, she made friends, if she didn't she could be a loner. It didn't matter to her. As long as she could fly, she almost didn't even care if she was fired from her job. Almost.

Class B-3 was an advanced class but not honors. Kaname didn't want to try too hard but she also didn't want to have those students who disrupt class the entire time. She came to class and sat down, adjusting her shorts under her skirt that she always wore even back in Osaka because she didn't want the chance of her undergarments being revealed to the world because some perverted boy wanted a panty shot. Besides, she loves the dissappointed remarks that she hears coming from those very boys. She's not sadistic but that kind of situation is only one of the few things that she can say that she is victorious in.

Lunch came pretty quick. Kaname felt dead to her lessons but it mattered not to her. It was easy stuff she could learn within ten minutes of reading a book. She strode down the hall with the bento Aoi had made for her, avoiding the windows of the hallway and the way they reflected her dimly as if mocking her. She was used to this. She didn't even look in the mirror when she brushed her hair. She couldn't remind herself of Akane, it hurt too much. She knew she shouldn't revel in the past but to be so close to someone...

Kaname shook her head, feeling tears stinging her eyes which she wiped away a little angrily. Stop thinking. You're being overdramatic... Kaname hed her head up and saw the girl from the store yesterday stroking her chin as if in thought and the boy beside her. She didn't know that the girl went to school her as well. Shinanome students were easy to find apparently.

Then Kaname realized this was her chance. She could ask him about the teams. She also realized that that boy was Kanihoto Soji. She didn't know much about him just that some of the girls she talked to were obsessed with him. Kaname stared for a second longer before she started walking, hoping that she wasn't staring too long. He'd probably think she was a fangirl or something. "Excuse me, are you Kanihoto-san?" She asked in her soft casual tone that she always used for strangers but listening to herself she thought she sounded as if she was about to give him a love letter or something. She mentally sighed. It was too late to do anything about it now.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-03-2008 at 04:00 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hearing a girl behind her Aung sighed, Not another one. When Aung turned around to study the girl she didn't find a fangirl like she had suspected. In the stead was a bird, a bird that longed to fly in the sky just like her and even Soji longed to. Aung smiled warmly at Kaname. She only hoped that Soji wasn't an idiot and realized this was AT business not love life.

"Hi my name Aung Iwasaki, I'm in new around here. You'll have to forgive me if I don't know your name I just transfered today. Are you in my class." Aung asked with real interest. Someone who loves ATs this much will definatly be an awesome friend, Aung thought pleasantly. "I know you were trying to talking to Soji, but would like to join us for lunch. I would prefer if I wasn't alone during lunch." Aung smiled a girl to girl smile. One that said she didn't like Soji.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname turned and looked at Aung and threw a genuine smile back at her. So she was new. No wonder she hadn't seen her around school before. "Nice to meet you Aung. My name's Kaname Kirasaki. I don't think we're in the same class. I'm in class B-3. I haven't seen you before now so, probably not." The smile that Aung gave her told Kaname enough. The girl didn't want to be alone with Soji. "And I'd love to join you for lunch... that is if Soji doesn't mind." She looked to said boy that read 'You should agree because 1. we're girls, and 2. you probably wouldn't have a choice in the matter.'
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-03-2008 at 07:09 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Sorry everyone. Kiba, no more mega-long one-on-oners, sorry. lol

"Wo-o-oah, and I thought I would have at least a bit of power in this situation, boy was I wrong, huh?" Soji said, smiling toward Kaname. He began to turn that smile toward Aung as well, but as she gave Soji a true, but very cold, smile, Soji instantly turned back to Kaname. "Good to meet you, Kaname, and sure, come and join us! Not like I have some kind of say in it either way."

"Damn........I this girl is like the ice queen, ain't she?" He thought, thinking of that devilish stare she gave to him. Soji then looked down to Kaname, smiling. "At least there's somebody here I can talk to without having to learn to sleep with my eyes open........."

Soji looked to the lunchroom, then to the two girls. "Hey, its gettin' a bit crowded in there, might want to h urry up if dont want to get stuck under the busted vent." He declared, his face showing a slightly disgusted look.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Understood, I think it would discourage people. But the look I gave Kaname, the smile, was meant to be a gentler one. I tried to word it so as to say she was "uncomfortable" at being alone with Soji. I don't want him to think of her as and Ice queen. Also the post was especially there so that Soji could see that she wasn't always like that. With girls she was perfectly fine and normal, its just generally with guys.

BIC: Aung nodded in agreement and followed Soji to where ever he was taking them. Where else could they go as students to eat besides the cafeteria or the class room. As she pondered this Aung stared out the windows they passed by. The sky looks so beautiful today. The trees seemed to be teased by the wind. They are tied down to the earth un able to fly and be free. Oh what a horrible fate that would be. Aung thought as she walked briskly down the hall. She noticed they were heading up, not down as she assumed they would be. I wonder if he knows he is heading towards the sky or not, Aung wondered as she giggled softly to herself. She stole a glance at the young man beside her and closed her eyes trying to imagine what he looked like when he flew.

Suddenly Soji stopped at a door and opened it wide. Aung stepped out only to be swept up in a gust of wind. Her skirt blew up, but she didn't take much notice only enjoying the wimsicolness(sp?) of the wind. Aung spun around in place causing her skirt to ruffle in different patterns, even the short shorts she wore under her skirt moved with the wind. Just as soon as the gust arrived it dissapeared, leaving the three of them on the roof of the school.

Aung turned around and said, "Thank you Soji, for showing me this wonderful place." She smiled a true smile at him and ran to one of the picnic tables to sit. She took out her large bento box and opened it all nice and neat, quickly asking the wind to give them a little peace while they ate their lunches. She started to dig into her lunch not bothering to wait for the others. She hadn't realized how hungry the last few days had made her.

OOC: Haha. Hey now that I reread it I made a ryme.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-03-2008 at 11:24 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Huh? Oh, the Ice Queen thing was just a joke, dont worry about it.

Soji scratched his head, a little confused at what had happened just now. Acting of completely hatred toward Soji, then suddenly acting as if there wasnt a single care in the world for her, Aung just confused Soji more and more. Even when the wind was to blow her skirt up, Soji watched to no reaction of Aung. He never thought of Aung as one to not mind something like that, so he was instantly intrigued.

"..............It's weird.....the wind blew, and all of a sudden......." Soji was close to giving up, seeing as this girl was quite the complicated one. He turned to Kaname and nudged toward the table that Aung was sitting down at. "Might as well, right? Come on." He said to her, walking toward Aung's table. Soji himself did not have a lunch, but he wasnt really in the much of a mood to eat, so it was alright. He walked over to Aung, whom was happily digging viciously into her food.

He softly placed one hand on the table and looked down toward Aung. "Ok.....can I ask you something? What the hell's going on?" Soji said, supsiciously of what exactly was up with Aung.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-03-2008 at 11:41 PM.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname followed the two to the roof of the school. She had not been here yet. There was a sudden burst of wind when they opened the door though she didn't mind. It felt good. It reminded her of gliding through the sky on her ATs.

She smiled at Aung who seemed like such a kindered soul. The sensation Kaname had just then was like seeing her sister again. Alive and running to the table, but the thought and image blew away with the wind. No time to ponder on such things. She looked to Soji and flashed him a smile before walking to the picnic table as well, sitting herself beside Aung.

Kaname took out her red ribbon her mother had given her when she left home and tied her hair firmly in a low ponytail before digging into her bento which strangely tasted better than usual though it wasn't really the taste of it. It was the feeling of eating it. She realized Aung made her feel more at ease than any of the girls she regularly sat with for they chattered about things that she really didn't care for like how handsome some boy was, or gossip, which Kaname resented. Once Kaname had brought up ATs and the girls hardly spoke a minute about it before moving onto a top about some guy and how cool he looked in his Air Treks. That very guy they were talking about was no other than Soji.

Said boy suddenly asked Aung what was going on. What was he talking about? Actually, Kaname thought, she did have a sudden attitude change when she came up here.

OOC: I type too slow. >_>
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-03-2008 at 11:46 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Lol, I understand the feeling Shobu. All this morning It would take me like fifteen to twenty minutes to post. And then like five to ten minutes after I posted there would be K. Naruto with his reply. Haha.

Aung looked up from her food. She whiped her shin with a napkin and looked at both Kaname and Soji curiosly.

"Well, I guess its because I just don't like guys that much. They are arrogant, celf-centered, unreasonable, erational, and generally untrustworthy," Aung stated in a very matter of fact way. She nodded her head up and down as if agreeing with herself and then looked at the spot in front Soji. She was quite prone to letting Soji starve, but *Nature won out on Nurture and she scooted some of her home-made lunch over to him. Just to be fair Aung scooted a little over to Kaname too.

"And the reason I'm "normal" with girls is because...well I can relate to them, but the average girl is pretty erational too..." Aung mulled this over in her head, but chose to ignore her own inconsistances. She put down her chopsticks and said in a calm tone, "I just love to fly more than I dislike anything."

*Nature Vs. Nurture is a common argument in which you determine what a person will grow up to be like. Nature is based on genes and genetics, what your parents were like. Nurture refers to how you were raised and what experiences you have. This argument says that who you are can change depending on how and by whom you were raised.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: What're you tryin' to say?lol

"Arrogant......erational......untrustworthy.....ce lf-centered.....that's what you say boys are like, huh?" No matter how cute Aung was, Soji was pretty damn pissed off at her saying that. If there was anything that he hated the most, it was when people became just a tad to quick to judge him, or anybody. He stood up, placing both his hands on the table.

"So, that's what you think of me, and all the other guys you've met since you've came here, huh?! How can you just come out and say something like that?! What makes you think that some guys have no resemblence to your 'description' of them? When you've met every man on this earth, and you've completely verified that your description of them is as you say, then you can say something like that. Until then, though, you dont have much right." Soji declared, beginning to cool down.

"Now, I dont know if you've had past experiences like that, and if you have, then I guess all that I'm saying should be void, but I just want you to know that all guys aren't like that." Soji sat down, then looked at the food in front of him. He softly pushed it back over to Aung. Although he was calmed down, the fact that he was not only going to remember what she said, but also wasn't very hungry, led him to say, "I'm fine, thanks."

OOC: Ok, I'll give one more post, then I'm done for tonight, not wanting to leave to many people behind. I'll be setting a posting limit soon, so watch out.

Edit: Nvm, I'm out. G'night everyone.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-04-2008 at 12:46 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She was somewhat stunned by his reaction, but only for a moment. She stood up in response eyes filled with emotion. She was much shorter than Soji, she still seemed as though she was near the same height.

"I did not say that that was what all men are like. If it seemed to you that I was going beyond generalizing than I am sorry, but It has been my experrience to see those things. I have met only two men who have never wanted anything more from me than for me to be myself. Every other has always demanded something in their own way from me. They want to take away all that is me and never hand over any of themselves. They did not wish for my well-being only their own. How do you expect me to react when I meet someone, but to be on guard. If everyone is always trying to take something from you and never...never ever wanting to give anything in return!!!" Aung responded angrily. "And just because you do not feel hungry does not mean that you are not. Air Trecks require lots of energy."

Aung sat down agian and closed her bento box signaling that she was not going to take back the food. She turned to Kaname and apoligised over and over agian for the inerruption. After that she sipped slowly at her lemenade box, staring off into the distance as if she was trying tp remember something.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Echine pushed himself from the window sill and turned back to his class room and walked back to his desk pulling out a book so that he could read away the lunch break. But his eyes were always drawing themselves away to the window with an idle tugging, slowing his rate of reading to half before he finally gave up the attempt and let his eyes return to their gaze... after all... he should absorb all the world he could.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Here's where part of Soji's 'other' personality comes in.

Soji studied closely to what she said......saying that she had been used before. Soji, although at times he may act very foolish, knew that he was blessed with the life that he has had. When somebody begins to talk about past experiences, it's just something that gets to him. "Aung.......I'm sorry." He said, his hair hanging over part of his face. "Listen.......from what you said, I can easily take it that you've gone through some relationships before, and things like this come careful to you. You said.....people used you.........and I'm truly sorry for what I said."

"I myself wouldnt know what going through a hardship like that would be......but I know that it was foolish for me to say that without knowing what you've gone through." He straightened the hair over his face and slowly pulled back the food given to him by Aung. "I just want you to know that.....I myself do not want to put you through anymore pain that you've already gone through. I'm sorry. I guess that those simple words, to you, are completely empty, and I dont blame you for thinking that." Soji said. He now realized that it was not ice that needed to be broken, it was thoughts that needed to be changed.

Soji began to eat. "Thank you." he said, his eyes closed. Knowing now that Aung had been in past relationships and was hurt each time gave Soji a tiny bit of understand to why she acts the way she acts. He only wished that he himself knew that feeling, just to have something in common with her. For, no matter how popular he may be with girls, he has never been in a real relationship. Not because he didnt commit....he just never found somebody he could love.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-04-2008 at 01:20 AM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haji watched the boy read his book. His eyes were free but at the same time they had to glow of someone Haji once knew. His father. Haji stood to his feet and walked over to the one called Echine. He sat down in the desk in front of him and turned the seat around. He looked him up and down and smiled before rebaining his hand out for a shake. "Hey my name is Haji. I've seen you around before but never really seen you talk to anyone. If you don't mind i'd like to be your friend. Even if we are apart of two different storm rider teams. " Haji grinned and waited for his agreement to be turned down or accepted.

Elsewhere in the lunch room Kyoko talked with other girls about boy's and most of them talked about Soji. Kyoko only laughed and ignored them. She was one of the most beautiful girls in the school but she never drooled over Soji or anyone else. She grinned and stood ignoring what was said about her and Haji. She walked over to the table Soji was at the sat down beside him. She grinne and looked at him before looking at his company. "Oh hello i'm Kyoko. Nice to meet you all." She wore a fake smile as others in the lunch room looked over at them and whispered. Man if Haji found out she would be in trouble.

Occ: Let the mess begin. Yeah.........

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname sat in silence, allowing the two to say what they pleased if only to let them blow steam or settle something. Kaname could sympthatize with that Aung said but that did not mean she could agree completely. If one really thought about it men were just like women, just different in body parts and the way they do things. Kaname dared not shared her thoughts in fear it would only prolong their arguement so she just ate her food in silence until Aung finally sat down and apaologized to her. "There's no need for an apology Aung," she said with a small smile. She really didn't mind though she did wish they didn't argue but there was nothing Kaname, a person who just was merely there for lunch, could do about it.

Kaname looked toward Soji, whose personality changed. Odd. She was glad that he had attempted to calm her with understanding words. He was acting quite mature. It was pleasant. When he sat down and started eating again Kaname surmised that he had never been in love before when Aung on the other hand has been and was left in a bad situation where she had lost her trust in men. These two were somthing else.

"I don't think I'm making this any better but-" Just then a girl came over with a mask of a smile, greeting them. Kaname couldn't help but think that this girl wasn't here to make friends. It was a gut feeling and Kaname was on gaurd.

OOC: Ugh! Gottago to school. T-T But at least it's Friday.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-04-2008 at 04:30 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Echine was removed from his pleasant revelry by a voice and turned to the source, some strange boy who was talking to him, "Odd... Normally, people start with idle banter to make sure that the person they want to be friends with isn't a complete jerk before they go about making grandiose statements. But who am I to judge?" Echine sighed with a vague hint of good-natured sarcasm, pointing out the awkwardness of what Haji had just said given the context. "Now was there something you needed?" he said pulling up his muffler a little bit with slight tugs of his fingers.

The kids were now beginning to return from wherever they had gone during lunch and milling about the room with nervous inactivity as they waited for the teacher to get back and school to resume.

Closed Thread

Thread Information