AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Air Gear: Sky Legend

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

After saying what he had to say, and quickly finishing off the part of the bento given to him by Aung, Soji turned to Kaname, who was smart enough to not enter the argument. Also, she didn't seem to be very annoyed by it, which suiprised Soji. Thinking of being here with both Aung and Kaname gave Soji a good feeling, not being around girls that would fall all over him. Suddenly, though, this feeling was lost as another girl came to the table. She smiled to him, then turned to Aung and Kaname. She greeted them all, giving Soji an idea that she was an alright person, that was, until he saw through that fake smile. He was SERIOUSLY getting tired of seeing those.

Before he opened his mouth, he decided to let either Aung or Kaname talk first, simply curious of what that they had to say.

OOC: Sorry for the short post.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyoko grinned then laughed. "So Soji tell me are you with any young ladies at the moment?" Kyoko smiled at him and looked at the girls. They were very beautiful. Kyoko could tell by their eyes that they saw right through her smile. They way Soji moved his body told her that this wasn't the first time he saw a fake smile. Maybe he wasn't a jerk. Just maybe he could turn out to be a great partner in helping Haji learn. Now if only she could get i'm alone after school. Then she could talk.

Haji pulled his hand back and looked at Echine. His any was remarkable. His eyes had already studied Haji and them he came back with body language that even Haji couldn't see through. "So could i ask if you know anything about the team Blade Dance?" Haji smiled and looked at the boy. Haji knew everything he needed to know but he wanted more. Thats how he did things before he went into a Parts War. Learn their style, the way they note and think and then shot them down down. That's the way he fought with information.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Nothing of particular interest other than that they exist." Which he had learned from Soji's sister but that wasn't terribly important so he left it out, "They came in after I had left the business and now that I'm coming back all the teams are foreign to me. Even if I did know, I make a policy of not flinging about information about teams that isn't common knowledge, you never know who could be listening... or asking the question for that matter" Echine leaned back in his chair and looked out the window, underemphasizing the most important part of his sentence in a fashion which, for him, was rather typical.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This was funny to Haji this boy was careful. Was he trying to find out what Haji wanted, or was he just like this. Haji leaned back and looked out of the window. Lunch would be over in a few minutes. Maybe he should in and check on Kyoko. She did love to flirt maybe she wasn't but Haji wasn't sure. Haji stood to his feet and looked at Echine. "So i guess i'll be seeing you around............" Haji turned and put both hands in his pockets. He waved and left the room. He learned nothing about his style only that he was smart and nine times out of ten he would be able to out smart him in battle. Haji had to think about how he would fight him. He wasn't sure but still this wouldn't be easy.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Kaname stared at the girl for a second before looking to Soji to see what he'd say. But instead he seemed as if he were waiting for either her or Aung to say something. Kaname turned her attention back to the girl. The fake smile was annoying her a little but she didn't say anything. The last thing Kaname needed was enemies. Instead of even attempting to answer the girl's question, Kaname introduced herself out of common curteousy. "Hi... my name's Kaname Kirasaki, and you are?" She said resorting back to her soft tone she used with strangers.

OOC: Um... just a thought... anyone else notice that the people from the other forums have all spontaneously stopped posting? o_O

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

OOC: No I don't know what you mean. And Hollow don't forget to read the posts carefully, because we are not in the cafeteria we are on the roof. I made that quite clear in three different posts.

BIC:Aung stared at the girl for a moment showing absolutly no facial change when Kyoko came over. Soji wasn't her boyfriend and she didn't care if a girl came to flirt with him or whatever. She did notice that Kaname wasn't that fond her whether it be from experience or suspicion she didn't know. Aung grabbed the trash at their table and threw it away in the nearby trashcan.

"I do believe Kaname originally wanted to talk to Soji, so you will have to wait your turn. Also I do believe lunch is ending soon and he must give me a tour of the campus. So you will have to wait to speak to him untill after school. As a matter of fact how about we give them some room to talk privatly." Aung said staring right into Kyoko's eyes, her own unwavering. She stood up motioning for her to follow. "Oh yeah before I forget you need to take me to the courtyard last today thats were I'm meeting the leader of Gnosi of Sophia."

OOC: Okay so I accidently posted this before I was ready. I added it...
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-04-2008 at 05:54 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyoko grinned and stood up slowly. Her expression changed. Her fake smile turned into a death stare. Her smile seemed to suck the air out of all life. She hated when she couldn't get her way. She look at Aung and turned her head to Soji. "Well Soji i guess we will have to talk later. Meet of at the AT shop at Eight o clock if your free." Kyoko looked at the other and nodded. "My name is Kyoko. Nice to meet you and I'm sorry for butting in on your conversation." Kyoko turned and followed Aung. Once their was one one around to see or hear them Kyoko grabbed Aung's shoulder and turned her around.

"Tell me. Is Soji seeing anyone? If so who? I'd like to it to know him. If you can help me then that would be fine. I'm not a bad person but i have my day's."

She grinned and waited. She never let her life sucking stare waver. To most people it was like their will to live was slowly leaving them. Kyoko was in a bad mood,and it wasn't even her time of month.

Occ: Sorry he what i just said made any of the female here man. He you feel that i was wrong them please let of know and i'll change this post.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Echine watch the other boy leave for a moment but his interest wasn't held long, his eyes moved to their usual place out the window gazing into the blue sky, vaguely polka-dotted with white tufts of cloud which drifted lazily along, like flies swimming through honey. He held up one of his pale, thin hands in front of his face and sighed as he watch the hand open and close, the first closing being accompanied by a satisfied crick of a bone resetting itself after falling slightly out of place. The teacher re-entered the class and motioned for the class to take their seats.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Everything seemed to happen so quickly. It was his intention to let either Kaname or Aung speak to Kyoko first, but before he was able to have his turn, both Aung and Kyoko left from the table. As she gave him a parting word, Soji turned to her. "Yeah, sure alright." He said, somewhat uneasily. Aung also alerted him that he still had a tour to give him, and he nodded, "A'ight, gotcha."

Then it was just Soji and Kaname. He did remember that the reason he met her WAS because she had something to say to him, so he cupped his hands, resting his chin upon them. "Now, Kaname. There was something you needed to talk to me about, right? Well, looks like we can finally chat, so what's up?" He said, arching an eyebrow.

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now that Aung was away from the others she too showed her emotions. In comparison to Kyoko's her emotions though were more in control and her mouth wore a strange smile.

"imhm," Aung let out a small laugh. "Why are you so interested in Soji? I have a feeling its not because you have feelings for him. And from the way your acting, slightly hesitant in approaching Soji and confident in your own status. Do you already have a boyfriend perhaps? A jealuos one?"

Aung's eyes were closed not out of fear or respect, but out of relaxation. She open her eyes slowly revealing them and her own stare. Even though Aung's eyes were hazel at that moment they seem to reflect something. They didn't give off the same icyness that Kyoko's eyes did. They seem to give off a warmth like melted copper. As Aung stared longer into Kyoko's eyes something seem to reveal itself to Kyoko. It was as if a storm was gathering, but not any normal storm, a typhoon. Spinning round and round daring for someone to come close to be snatched away in it's crushing waves.

"You know that a typhoon is one of the most destructive things in all of mother nature it combines the harsh winds and the powerful, endless water to create something totally new. It would be good not to cross one don't you think?" Aung said with a smooth calm as if she was asking what they had for homework.

Aung blinked slowly and after that it seemed the typhoons dissapeared. "As far as I know Soji does not have a girlfriend, but he has plenty of fangirls who I'm sure would hate to see someone try and play with Soji." Aung said with the hint of a threat in each word. After that Aung signaled that this discussion was over and headed back towards Kaname and Soji.

OOC: I think we should give Naruto and Shobu time to post before class officially starts agian. I arrive back with them right as their conversation is finishing. Also I would like to speed through the tour so I may talk to Luzifer about joining Gnosi of Sophia.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-04-2008 at 07:46 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname looked to Soji and moved her trash out f the way, reminding herself to throw it away. For a second she forgot why she had come to talk to him. Her relaxation had dissolved when Kyoko had come over. It was as if Soji, Aung, and Kaname had a bubble and Kyoko, being an sudden extra bursted it. She almost told Soji to forget about it. But then she knew that she would end up asking him later anyways.

"That's right," she began, leaning forward to rest her arms on the table, "I was just wondering about the teams with ATs. I was thinking of joining one but I don't know anything about any of the teams nor do I know anyone who has a team. Plus, I'm not very experienced, I've only been riding for a few months... So I really don't know why I'm wasting you time with this..." She said, resting her chin on the palm of her hand. She wasn't looking at Soji but past him at the never-ending sky so blue with cloud so white and perfect that it seemed like a painting. Kaname couldn't contain the small smile that crept upon her lips. One day she'd soar through that sky.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-04-2008 at 08:57 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Soji smiled at the hesitant attitude Kaname had about asking him whatever she had to. "Wasting my time? I've got nothing but time on my hands, and even if I didnt, I wouldn't think this as wasting it. You've got something to say, so I'm all ears, no questions asked." Soji said, intent on what she had to say.

"So, it's about Blade Dance? Well, I'm always looking for new members, if that's what your thinking about. And a few months to a few years, anybody can soar if they put forth the effort to do so." He said, smiling with his eyes closed. He looked up toward the sky, a large group birds speeding through the sky, free as can be. "You want to soar, just like them, right? Well, if I can assist you just lemme know. I mean, most people aren't able to soar by themselves......it helps to have others with them."

Soji was somewhat beating around the bush, so he decided to come right out and say it. "You want to join my team, is that it?"

---

Aya had already finished her lunch, and was headed up to the roof for some fresh air. She opened the door, only revealing to herself that Soji, whom was accompanied by a couple of girls, seemed to be in a light conversation with one of them. "Soji? Heh, well, I've got nothing better to do." She thought, beginning to walk toward their table.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-04-2008 at 09:13 PM.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname listened intently on what Soji was saying then she looked to with with slight confusion. "I didn't know you had a team... but it would be great if I could join." Kaname grinned, a rare sight to see even for Aoi. "I would love help learning to soar and I'd be more than happy to help you if you need it." She noticed that Aung was making her way back to them and another girl was walking to them as well.

Kaname felt herself ease up a bit. How convenient was it that Soji had a team? She didn't have to go searching... unless she couldn't become a member of his team. She chose to keep an optomistic point of view on the matter. Her father had always told her that optomism was the key to good luck.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-04-2008 at 09:30 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

At what she said, Soji blanked out for a second. A sweatdrop rolling down his face, he scratched the back of his head. "Oh, you didnt know I had a team? Damn, now I feel really dumb." He said, laughing. "In any situation, your welcome to join.....although, just to make sure of things, how about......"

Suddenly, Soji remembered something. Not too long ago, Aung told him that she was trying out for the team, Gnosi of Sophia, in the courtyard after school. He also remembered Aya saying something earlier today about joining the same team, in the same spot.

"You can.......just meet me somewhere around the courtyard later today, then I'll see if your good for us. But dont worry, I'm a big pushover." Soji turned to see Aung heading back to the table, but took a triple take when he saw Aya heading toward the table as well. "A.........Aya?" Soji said, a very confused look on his face.

Aya made it to the table and put her hand on the table, looking toward Soji. "Well, this is just a coincedence, isn't it, Soji?"

"No, I dont think so." He said, resting his head on his arm, resting his elbow on the table. "What do you want, Aya?"

Aya sat down beside Soji, looking into his eyes. "I just wanted to make it clear to you that I won't be coming home so early today, I had a feeling that your mind was somewhere else when I told you this morning." She turned to Kaname, smiling. "So sorry to intrude on your conversation here, my name's Aya Kurama."

Soji thought that instead of telling Soji whom Aya was to him, he was just going to sit back and let the two of them become acquainted with each other.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I know its looked down upon to just post out of character, but I must. I will be back in about twenty minutes I give K.Naruto control of my character while I'm gone. .................................................. ........I have real issues........
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-04-2008 at 09:49 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Alright, I'll take care of it. Also, I planned on starting classes and such up again once when I was able to post next, so you kinda said this just a little to early.lol, anyway, I'll just continue as I planned. Anyway, once when Shobu posts, we can continue this conversation, thus, ending the lunch period along with it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyoko never had a women talk to her like that. Kyoko laughed as she left. Kyoko shook her head and looked out of the stair way window. "Did you know that a hurricane can be turn inside out by someone with the will to live. I side through them with no fear. I will follow Haji no matter what. Into the skies and beyond. I will destroy anyone that gets in his way and that goes for Soji and any other team out their. "

Kyoko grinned and returned to class her graceful smile was back. Haji turned the corner coming out of the class as Kyoko entered. She stopped and looked at him. She began to cry as she remembered the time Haji broke his arm because she tried to teach him a reverse side grind double flip. She never allowed herself to put him in pain again. Kyoko turned into the class and whipped her face. How could he be so strong but at the same time so distant. More and more she lost him. She needed something to get him back. Soji was her answer.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Sorry about the late post. >.<

Kaname grinned once again and thanked him sincerely. She was excited. She hasn't been this excited since she first started ATs but lately she hasn't had time to ride them in the day because of her job. Perhaps it was high time she quit. She didn't know. The girl that walked up to them introduced herself as Aya and Soji seemed to know her already. Kaname introduced herself to Aya, returning to her usual smile. That was the third time she's introduced herself today. "It's alright Aya we were just finished with it anyway. I'm Kaname Kirasaki. Nice to meet you." She had approached them much with a much more pleasant air about her than Kyoko did so Kaname felt she could relax.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Yo Kiba, if your there and dont want me to handle your character anymore, send me a PM as I see your on this page. If I dont get a PM in 15 or so minutes from this post, I'll edit it and put in Aung.

Soji smiles while leaning back, looking up into the sky. He then pulls himself up, ready to put in his two sense. "Kaname, this is my younger sister, Aya. Technically, we're not related by blood or anything, we just adopted her from a family that my own family was friends with. She's a lot less annoying once you get to know her, but from first impressions...." Soji shook his head.

Aya plucked Soji in the forehead, smiling. "Dont pay attention to him."

Just as that happened, the bell for lunch period to be over rang. Soji stood up, looking at the door to the roof. "Well, I can't deny I had fun with lunch, but, it looks like its over. Its a shame you came so late, Aya." Soji said, sarcastically. He looked around until he saw Aung, coming to their table. "Yo, Aung! We'd better get back on that tour, shouldn't we?"

Afterward, he turned to Kaname nodded. "Alright then, I'll see you in the courtyard after school."

Aya was quite shocked by what Soji just said. "Excuse me?" She asked, trying to comprehend what he meant by that. She already told them that SHE would be going to the courtyard after school, and what she had to do didn't inculde Soji at all.

Soji chuckled and looked at Aya with a fake confused face. "Who we talkin' about?" He said as he began to walk off, pointing toward Kaname. "Don't be fashionably late!" Soji joked, turning to Aung. "You ready get movin'?

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname chuckled lightly as the brother and sister interacted amusingly. It almost brought her to think of Akane again. Almost. She stood as well when the bell rang, trashing her empty bento. She laughed again at the face Soji made at Aya. "I'll try not to," she joked as well, considering the fact that she was obviously not a fashion freak.

With that she exhanged her goodbyes with the three of them and walked her locker then her next class. Her adrenaline with rushing and she waited in anticipation for the school day to end.

OOC: This is my last post for the night.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-05-2008 at 12:34 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Alright, I'm ending this school day for we can progress to the more important things. This post here will be during the tour given by Soji to Aung of the school, and will also end the school day.

Soji and Aung had made their way to the hallways from the roof. Most of the kids were already in their classes, so the hall had much more room. Still, though, a few girls bystood as Soji walked by, giggling and blushing while. "The first part of this tour will be my fan-base. Although I appreciated it at first, its now gotten annoying. Please, do not touch, as I will not be responsible for stragglers whom get lost or damaged due to being seen with me." He joked.

The fact that Soji joked in this tour slightly annoyed Aung, but she still let out a tiny chuckle. "If you could act serious, then we can finish this earlier."

The two of them walked through the hall, where they came upon a set of large doors. "Right here is where your going to find the library, the school is big on literature. To the left of the library is where you'll find classes D1, 2, 3, and 4. To the right goes the same for the C classes. Our class, as you already know, is upstairs, nowhere near these here classes." The two of them walked past the C room halls, entering something not seen in much schools.

A hall that seemed to be almost entirely devoted to Air Trek.

"What's.......this?" Aung asked, staring in awe at the hall. Never had she thought that something like this would exist in the halls of a school like Shinanome. It's like I've stepped into a completely different place!

"It's like steppin' into a wonderland, isn't it? Seeing as Air Treks are more popular in Namihara than in any other time, the headmaster actually made this hall, devoted to ATs in its entirety. The school itself actually has a magazine on ATs simply called 'Soar Weekly', which focuses on the high AT activity in the school. Stats and such of all the teams in the school is found in this magazine, including news on up and coming riders, knowledge of the Kings, and a lot of things that would take WAAY to long to explain right now."

"Soar Weekly........a place like this, I would expect something pretty impressive. Where can you pick up issues?" She asked. The fact that a school was so interested in the world of Air Trek was relieving to her.

"You can pretty much find an assload of'em in each class, its pretty popular. Also, its not limited to the school, you'll find them in any department store in Namihara. Now, let me continue. At the end of this hall is what just happens to be the coolest feature of this school: The Part Arena. By the name, you can probably guess what it is, can't you?" Soji asked, excited to simply explain it to Aung. "Whenever two teams create a rivalry, or just are up to show off the fact that they're a powerful group, they can challenge another team. There's an actual arena for Parts Wars out behind the school, where all students who've got an at least B average can go and check out the Parts War. Almost all of the Wars here are Pure Battle, and I'm sure any Storm Rider knows what that is. Blade Dance is gonna battle in their one day......."

"You talked about a team that you had yesterday.......I'll take it that Blade Dance is the name?" Aung asked, caught in some of the excitement of not only soaring, but showing to the entire school just how high she could fly.

Soji nodded, grinning. "You'd better believe it is. Now, come on, we're moving upstairs."

The halls were insanely quiet as Soji and Aung were the only ones in it. They reached the top of the stairs, where in front of it was their own homeroom class.

"I'm pretty sure you remember what that place is, so I'll skip straight past it. Past our class is the rest of the Junior classes, and on the completely opposite side of the hall is where you'll find the Senior Classes." He said, walking and pointing at the places with Aung following. Another large set of doors was found in the middle of the upstairs hall. "This is the teachers' lounge, where a lot of the things handled in the school and Soar Weekly go down. It's actually typed up in all in the Trek Hall, but its published here."

"Can you.......show me the arena?" Aung asked, her heart burning with a desire to see where it was she planned on losing her earthly connections.........where she planned to soar higher than any who came before him. Where she wanted to fly.

"Sorry, but we're not even allowed in their without issuing a challenge. Sure, a lot of people find ways to get in their anyway, but they always end up getting caught. Dont worry, though. With the desire for flying you have, I'm sure you'll make it there some way or another." Soji said, walking to the end of the hall.

The day wore on as Soji went through almost every nook and cranny of the school. It was a pretty big school, so something like that would take a while. Before either of them knew it, though, the tour was over. Soji had nothing left to show the new studen as the bell rang. School was out, so Soji led Aung out to the final stop on their tour: the schoolyard.

"Now, this is our final stop. The schoolyard, nothing special, just where a lot of students tend to handle their business after school, just like you need to, right?"

"So, we're finished? It went by fast, the school day." She said, the wind gusting toward them. A smile grew on her face, as she stared up at the sky, looking for he whom she was to meet in this very yard.

"Well, that's it! Looks like we're done here!" Soji said, looking around for Kaname, just in case she was to come extremely early. "So, what'd ya think of the tour, Aung? I've never done anything like this before, but I say I did pretty damn good."

OOC: Alright everyone, this school day is over. All business you have after school can be handled here, and remember, its a Friday in the RPG, so the weekend begins. Time to fly!

Note: For this post, Kiba gave me control over her character, for those whom haven't guessed it.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-05-2008 at 01:21 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Echine sighed peacefully as he walked down the stairs, as always the other students passed him. As always his muffler was tugged close to his mouth and as always its tails dangled behind him. So many as always in life. He wondered slightly, looking out a nearby window he was passing -as always- how many more "as always" did he have left? A few thousand? A few hundred? Five? it was a strange way to think about things, but one he occasionally found himself drifting toward. Numbering things. Quantifying. Perhaps that was just a way for him to distance himself from his own life, something he'd been doing for a long time. His entire life had been dedicated towards distancing himself from it. He lived alone to distance himself from his kindred- his blood. He coached sports to distance himself from popularity, after all it was the players who got the glory not the guy who told them to get it. He looked to the sky to distance himself from this world that held him... but... at the same time... he longed to hold this slavery a little longer.

He thought about it as he watched the young people, people his age and slightly older walking with speed and purpose and drive. They all sought freedom... they sought it because they did not see it as an inevitablity, they didn't have freedom sitting in their medicine cabinet every morning and every night. They didn't have monthly visits to "Freedom Headquarters" where "Freedom Specialist" told them how soon they could expect to be free. No. Until they knew how close freedom actually was they would go on seeking it. But... maybe... he give himself a little freedom. Enough to leave a mark and then whisper away. Like leaves wisping down the sidewalk in the fall.

Echine walked to the courtyard and noticed two people were standing there but he didn't bother them immediately - though he was sure that he had seen that girl earlier to day but couldn't recall. He didn't want to bother them if they weren't here to see him so he sat down on his bench and pulled out his laptop to type somethings and waited to see if they were meeting someone else or something else.

OOC: Sorry if some parts of this post were rather confusing... theres a small detail that makes it all make sense
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-05-2008 at 02:10 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aung looked around the courtyard looking past people, trying to see what wasn't there. Finally her eyes rested on a young man, with a...muffler around his neck. Aung reckonized him as the person she had bumped into that morning. As she walked over to him she reconized him from somewhere else. He was that extremly inteligent kid many of the highly ranked highschoolers were talking about on the forums. He was also...she couldn't place him, but he was also something else. Aung reached him and smiled.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" she said motioning towards the seat on the bench next to him. "You are Echine Gnoto, are you not?" Aung looked at him curiously. "I heard you were suppose to be climbing up the ranks fast. I think you are already at 5 in the country." Aung looked up thinking placing her finger on her chin.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Soji was completely and utterly ignored by Aung, he watched as she walked away. He turned around, held his hand to his heart, and muttered the word, ".....Ouch." He walked under a cherry tree on the opposite side of the courtyard that Aung and Echine were sitting and looked out for Kaname, whom he was to meet here.

---

Aya had just gotten out of class, a little late due to the fact she had to talk to her teacher about her class conduct. That was not important, though, and she instantly put it behind her, beginning to look out for Echine, who told her to meet him out in the courtyard yesterday. She saw Soji, who was leaning against a cherry tree for reasons unknown to her. Whether it was to simply bug her, or because he wanted to make sure that Echine wasn't the wild type of guy, she didn't care, cause she found said genius sitting beside Aung on a bench.

With nothing to lose and a team to gain, she approached them. When she reached them, she looked down to the sitting Echine and crossed her arms, smiling. "I made pretty good time, don't you think?"

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname made her way down to the courtyard after quickly changing into her casual attire. She looked around, searching for Soji, finding him standing under a cherry tree. She walked over to him with a smile on her face. "Not very fashionable and not very late either am I?" She said, checking her wrist watch.

OOC: Gah! Short post but I have to eat. >.<

Closed Thread

Thread Information