AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Air Gear: Sky Legend

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC: lol, I'm watching Air Gear on TV right now.

Soji got up from the tree and shook his head. "Now, I wouldn't say that about your fashion. I'd actually say you look pretty hot, if I learned how to say it without sounding like some dirty pervert, in our situation." Soji said, chuckling. "And about the time.......well, in one minute, I would've been out here for 2 minutes, so you made pretty good time." He joked, smiling toward Kaname. Soji felt relieved to actually be able to talk to Kaname without being A. Ignored, B. Not payed attention to, or C. All of the above, as in comparison to another he had been around that day.

"Now, we both know why your here. If you want to join Blade Dance, I'm not gonna put you through some big tests of skill, determination, wits, and all of that, counting on the fact that I currently lack two of those traits. Instead, I want to put you through something pretty simple. Before we start, I'd like to see your ATs." He said, putting his hands behind his head. "Just to see how well equipped you are, that's all."
    Last edited by .Gogo; 01-05-2008 at 05:14 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haji walked out of class peacefully. He word no expression on his face but many could tell that he was in deep thought. As he past a window he looked out of it and noticed kids riding their AT's. What was it that made kids ride? Was it the thrill of performing tricks, or the popularity that came from being one of the best? Their were so many different ways at being a storm rider. Did he know his reason? Haji continued down the stair and bumped into a teacher. She fell and Haji began to help her up. She yelled and pushed back thinking he was trying to hurt her. Haji let her go and stepped back."Help someone Help me. This boy is trying to take my purse?" Haji just looked at her and turned and slowly walked away. A few male teachers grabbed him and toke him the a empty room.

"So another storm rider wants to in and steal." Haji watched as these fools questioned him telling him that they wanted to know what was wrong with him. Haji didn't say a word but he did laugh. Just then Kyoko walked in the room with the teacher that he tried to help. She told them about what happened. She had been robbed a few days ago by some thugs that were storm riders. Haji understood what she was saying. This was what he hated. Storm riders that in and use AT's for something other then riding. Why steal from people that have very little? Haji growled and stood as he was freed. Kyoko walked beside him as they left the school. Haji thanked her and then disappeared down the street. Kyoko sighed and walked back toward the school.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Kaname chuckled at Soji's comment. Resisting the small urge to blush effortlessly, having recieved that kind of comment often from an actual pervert, which Soji was not. He was easy to talk to unlike the boys who frequently visit the ice cream parlor.

"Alright," she said, unzipping her backpack and pulling out her black, white, and pink ATs. "I haven't changed the wheels yet, but I bought new set yesterday. I'm probably going to change them after one last ride on these." She held up her ATs for Soji to see.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"One last, ride, eh?" Soji said, studying the ATs. He himself had his ATs strapped to his back and decided that it was time to really put these things to the test. "Well then, how about I give you that 'one last ride' right now? I've decided that the way I can test you is just a practice race, me and you. I've already set up the course and everything, which is suprising seeing as how I've got the worst organizing skills of all time." Soji said, looking toward the exit of the school.

"Check it out, I travel this way almost everyday just to make sure I dont rusty." Soji said, pointing down the road. See, after exiting the school, you take a left. Down the road leads to a little bit of traffic, the cars can really jet down that road. It goes on for only about a quarter mile, then there's a clear right turn. You take that turn and it leads into a dead end, that's where you show some skill. If you want to get past that dead end, you have to make come alive by wallriding straight up it! It's about 30 or so feet up, so your gonna need a bit of speed to get past it."

"Once you reach the roof of whatever building that wall belongs to, you'll see that across it is group of station poles, riding down to a lower set of buildings. Grind that, and dont worry because dont many cars pass by that road. Anyway, you simply turn to the right and continue to leap from building to building, since there's only a couple of small gaps in between, then jump down from the last building. Once you reach that part, you'll find the school right in front of you, again. First one to reach this cherry tree wins."

"Understood?" Soji asked, not very confident about his explanation.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

When the bell rang on Friday Sayuri was stuck in class C2...again. Her grades were pitiful and the sensei seemed to have had enough of her.

"Sayuri, you have to pay more attention to your grades and less to your team." The sensei huffed "I've never had to tell a student that before but...you're a smart girl..."

Sayuri tuned the teacher out for a minute still looking as if she were listening. The teacher finally let her go after a few seconds. Sayuri was used to this after-school talk it happened nearly everyday. But Sayuri had a one-track mind and AT's were more important than her grades at the moment.

Sayuri popped by her locker and grabbed her ATs. Again Shiva and Sai were no where to be found. She walked out into the schoolyard and looked around for the Shiva's beach blonde hair or maybe a crowd. Either way Sayuri knew Sai would be near. She was right the first day though Shiva had been mad but she'd gotten over it...eventually.

Sayuri sighed and pulled her AT's on. Her dad was gonna want to here from her before she went searching for Shiva. Sayuri got to her feet and started off she stopped for a minute redid her pony-tail and started off a bit slower pace occasionally she'd stop someone to ask she usually got a glare and a huffy sounding negative.

Half-heartedly Sayuri thought about asking Soji and Kaname then nixed the idea as she realized he was holding try-outs. Sayuri skated in circles occassionally checking her cell. ANything to put off facing her dad with another horrible grade.
    Last edited by FullMetalAlchemist997; 01-05-2008 at 01:31 PM.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname listened intently to his instructions, ran them over in her head for a minute then nodded. "I'm pretty sure I've got it." Those were areas that Kaname rode at night when only AT riders were out and about and when cars were scarce. She knew those parts pretty well and the now that it was bright she could see a lot better. "So.. if i lose... I'm not accepted, am I right?" she asked. she wasn't too fast and she had just learned to wallride. The highest wall she had ridden so far was a 20 feet wall. What's ten more feet? She thought to herself though she wasn't so confident about it.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haji opened the door to his empty house and walked straight to his room. He changed into his green and white Mourning Breeze Uniform. He looked out of his window and razed his AT's up. He shot out of his window and heard his widow close behind him. He landed on the ground and rode toward the popular AT battleground.

Kyoko was still in her school uniform. She had on her AT's and was standing on top of the school looking down at Soji and the girl that was trying out. She was going to meet Soji at the AT shop at eight. That was the same time he had to meet with Haji and the girl from the other day. She smiled and began to roll toward the back of the school. Several thugs from the storm rider team called Shadow Lance stood behind her. She laughed and looked at them.

"Your a ways from your own side of town. What brings you over to this side of town Maki?"

Kyoko grinned and looked at her Ex. Haji had beat him in a simple race two and a half weeks ago. He was mad that she was with Haji and did everything he could to stop him from flying."I'm here to see how your doing and to see what the team over here are like. You know that my team is now a C rank team." Kyoko laughed out love and looked his team over. "Well mister C rank let's see if you have gotten any better. Or i can get Haji to kick your *** again you second rate deva." Kyoko razed her AT's and grinned before firing her body over the edge of the building and grinding down the school wall. She turned and continued to grind backward as Maki and his team jumped over the school and followed her. She looked down and looked Soji directly in the eyes. Then jumped from the school into the air and landed on a light pole.

"Get back here you freakin trick!!!"

Kyoko smiled and blew Soji a kiss before jumping down and speeding away. Maki and his team right behind her. Maybe she did push it a little to hard.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 01-05-2008 at 03:00 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Soji shook his head, his eyes closed. "That's not exactly right. Even if I win, if I see that you not only showed determination to win this race, but you also showed enough skill that a win was possible, you could definently get in. Since you said you want to soar so badly, though, I'm pretty sure that you'll show me enough determination."

Suddenly, Kyoko shot by Soji, blowing him a kiss while she was in hot pursuit by a group of Storm Riders. Seeing that, Soji nearly began to run toward them, out of natural reaction, but his mind knocked sense into him, reminding him that he had Blade Dance business going on. He turned back to Kaname, a slightly confused look on his face. "Looks like she can handle herself.......I think. Maybe we should......nevermind."

Soji slipped off his shoes and put on his ATs, simply leaving his shoes at the foot of the cherry tree, as they would be coming back to that spot after the race. He tapped his ATs on the ground, then walked onto the pavement, becknoning for Kaname to follow. "So, you ready?"

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC; Sorry for being out so long.. gonna try to catch up here >_>;;

BIC;
    Sai wandered the halls towards the end of the day, having skipped his last class. He wasn't surprised that the teachers didn't bother him for a hall pass or an explanation of his cause for randomly wandering the halls. He was never the type to cause problems when problems weren't eminent, so he was rarely picked out by authority. They all just assumed he was doing what he was supposed to.

His thoughts ventured to the team's practice the afternoon before. He was sure Shiva was dead set on working them to death, though he had made no motion to deny her her fun. He rounded the corner, digging his hands into his pockets. Sayuri handled the practice well. She really was an angel when using ATs, she moved so gracefully.. That particular thought brought a smile to his face. Something about Sayuri.. whenever he looked at her, he felt.. well. He wondered absently if he should mention his feelings to Shiva, she seemed to have experience in that department.. then again. He shook his head and chuckled to himself as he entered his next class. Yeah, it was better left alone then confided to Shiva, he almost kicked himself for the thought.

He stood by Shiva's locker. He wasn't surprised that he had arrived before she had. Sai was always early for everything.

Shiva waved off two players on the boy's soccer team and then turned to head to her locker. The faster she got into her ATs the better. Practice practice practice. She'd dominate this sport or die trying. She almost had to laugh to herself at how overly dramatic she sounded, but really, life was no fun without a bit of drama. Speaking of which.. her mind toyed with ideas of intimidation tactics that could be played on the opposing team. If only she knew each team and their members..

"That's the next goal" she muttered to herself as she neared her locker.

"Oh! Sai, hey there. Why didn't you bring Sayuri with you?" she questioned, noticing him blush slighty she shook her head and shooed him out of the way, opening her locker and pulling out her ATs. "Let's change, I'll call Sayuri."

Sai nodded and headed off to the boy's bathroom.

Shiva walked into the girl's bathroom, flipping her cell open. She found Sayuri's name in her recent calls list and hit talk on her cell, then listened as the phone rang.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname nodded in understanding then felt a strong wind come from behind her. She turned to see what was going on, only to see Kyoko being chased by a hoard of people. Kaname saw the kiss the girl had blown Soji and was reminded that Soji was extremely popular. Talking with him so casually, the fact had slipped her mind. Though his popularity did not matter to her, it did bother her she would probably recieve dirty looks from some fangirls just for being near him. Kaname shook the thought from her mind and realized that she had completely missed with Soji said before he asked her if she was ready.

"Oh... yeah," she said slipping her ATs on and placing her shoes into her backpack. She followed him to the sidewalk and closed her eyes for a moment to collect herself. She had to concentrate she was going to strive for victory and if she didn't get it in the end, it was still fun. She inhaled then exhaled, opened her eyes, and she looked at Soji with a smile. "I'm ready."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Echine looked up from his laptop as the girl walked up... maybe she was here about the team. He nodded nicely enough when she asked if she could sit, not bounding with unncessary enthusiasm but courteous enough. It wasn't in his nature to be terribly rude but he wasn't about to go about faking anything. Still, she seemed nice enough and he didn't want to be mean. She seemed to know him, which meant he was at a disadvantage since he did not, in turn, know her. It was also apparent that she knew things about him that he did, he had not been aware that he was fifth in anything but it didn't come as a suprise him... he supposed he studied a bit more than average but he just did what he felt like doing... itdidn't really bothering him either way.

"Oh, am I? I was unaware of that...but I'm just another fifteen year old boy... so don't treat me special or anything" he didn't let himself emphasize any part of that sentence but he wanted to. But if he did there would be questions... and questions led to answers. "Now... this may seem rude but... who are you?"

Suddenly, he heard another voice and looked up to see Aya, "Oh... good day. Aya. Good to see your willing to put forth the effort to be on time, thats a good sign... I can work with that." He still needed at least one more member but he'd take afew people if they were willing to work hard and practice.

OOC: Sorry about the delay... I've been driving all day... going back to college and what not.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

OOC: Yay! Sorry my post is in one giant paragraph...

Aung blushed realizing how odd she was being. She took a deep breath and began. "Well my name is Aung Iwasaki," Aung held herself back from exploding with questions. "So the rumors were true you are really young for your age." Aung upon enstinct wipped out her cellphone and took a quick picture of Echine. "Well I guess I shouldn't really bother you, but I thought I would sit here and wait for someone. I'm joining an air treck team called Gnosi of Sophia, and well I want to anyways. I'm suppose to meet the team leader here..." Aung held her finger up to her chin as was her habit and then her face brighten. She rummeged through her bag for a moment and then pulled out a rumbled piece of paper and handed it to Echine. "I liked it because of the lack of violence and because the picture seems more about diplomicy then destroying someone." she finished her sentence and held her hand to her mouth. Aung relaxed after a moment and then said, "Thats why I reckonized you three times over. You are the leader of Gnosi. Am I right?" Aung stared at him for a moment and pulled out her Air Trecks.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aya smiled, putting her hands on her hips. "Well, I told you, didnt I? This entire thing, it's just going to be another challenge I'll work to overcome!" She stated, implying that she was more than ready for whatever Echine had in store. Suddenly, Aya noticed that Echine was also caught up in another conversation with Aung. Aya remembered that she saw Aung on the roof earlier, leaving the roof with Soji.

Although she wanted to say something, but she decided she would wait before introducing herself to the girl, as she was obviously focusing her attention on Echine, and Echine alone.

---

Soji smiled staright back at Kaname, before taking a coin from his pocket. He tossed it into the air, as it soar higher and higher in the sky. It resembled the height that Soji wished to reach......the height he swore to reach. The coin began to fall, faster and faster.

That was where the two of them were different........unlike the coin, Soji would not fall.....he would break these chains keeping him down....he would fly forever.

The coin touched down, and the race was on. Soji and Kaname both shot off the starting line, exiting the school grounds, and entering the course.

OOC: Alright, here we go.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Good day Aung... I'm...well... you know me, Echine Gnoto." Echine was getting a little creeped out, he had never been the most...forward person... but when she took the picture he was worried that something had happened of which he was unaware... "Um... am I...missing something here? I'm... just a student..." he didn't like this... he felt... "special"... but he wasn't! It was discomforting for him, not that this was why he had expected to be treated differently but either way it was bad and annoying. But... maybe it would pass. He remained calm and composed. Soon enough, the conversation did indeed change subject for which he was grateful but didn't let it show. He smiled vaguely, "Oh? Well... this is good... I was just bemoaning the fact I was a person short of having enough." his tone ached of subtle bemusement, " But it appears as though that shan't need to worry about that." Suddenly he realized something... "ah yes... this is Aya... she approached me about the team yesterday and Aya, this is Aung." There was a strange awkward edge to the air so he decided to try and get things moving.

He finished typing and logged off his computer closing it firmly... "Are we ready?"
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-05-2008 at 09:39 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname immeadiatly sped down the road as quick as she could but she seemed to be lagging behind Soji a bit. She applied more pressure to the heel of her ATs but she couldn't seem to even get beside Soji.

Amazing. Kaname thought and a grin crept upon her face once again. While running the directions though her head again, she was enjoying the ride at the same time. The wind played roughly at her silky brown hair and all the sounds of traffic, pedestrains, and other such noises all seemed to meld together as white noise. The scenery became a blur and all Kaname could see with a path. Though it wasn't visible, it was as though she was being led by some sixth sense. This was her first step towards true freedom.

The race was going smoothly until she came upon the wall. Oh great, Kaname thought. She didn't even see Soji go up the wall, she was focused on going trying to go fast enough to ride up the surface. Here goes nothing... She thought and begn to glide up the wall. She made it a quarter of the way before she felt herself losing speed. She grunted and kicked off the wall, flipped, and landed. She didn't hesitate to make another attempt. She applied as much pressure as she could muster and glided up the surface, leaning forward for less air resistance and soon she was in the air. Kaname's heart lept in her chest. It was as if she were... flying.

OOC: Okay that's where I'm going to end this post so you have a chance to post something for Soji, K. Naruto.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Alright, I'm just playing out what Soji was experiencing during your post, and a little past it.

From the start, Soji had a lead on her. As they entered traffic, instead of attempting to dodge the continuous onslaught of cars, Soji began to leap from car to car, before reaching a rail in the middle of the road. Tiny sparks of flame ignite due to the friction and speed of his ATs on the metal. He saw to the right that they alley was close, so he pulled a trick.

He backflipped off of the rail, spinning while he flipped. He straightened himself out before hitting the ground before shooting up to the wall. Not stopping for anything, Soji literally jumped onto the wall, then applied full pressure to his ATs. For a split second in time, his body actually stood there, motionless and vertically on the wall. Suddenly, the sound of his ATs revving up, coupled with sparks flying, he shot up the wall, then flipped on to the top. It was then that Soji decided to turn back to see where Kaname was.

She had failed in reaching the top of the wall the first time around, so she came up for it again, taking Soji by sprise on how she suddenly came from the top, soaring in the air. "Heh, you dont really need my help to fly, do you!?" Soji thought, before shooting forward. He leaped onto the railings between the buildings, smoothly making his way down it. His mind was now deadset on shooting down this rail, his ATs letting off a whirring sound from increased friction.

---

"Am I ready?" Aya asked herself as Echine asked her the same question. "I belive I am." She said aloud, a grin making its way onto her face. Although she was undoubtedly worried about what challenge he had in store for her and Aung, her worry could not be recognized as fright. It was much more of a state of excitement, than one of fear.

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She stood up, ATs on and reaving on the ground. "Yes, lets go." Aung said eyes closed, "Lets grow our wings and fly into the carefree winds." She opened her eyes with fierce intensity, swirling with the hope of freedom. Aung darted this way and that waiting for the others. Her movements seem to dare the earth to keep ahold of her. Aung let Echine take the lead, he was the leader after all. She only wondered if she could truly follow him to the ends of the earth and up into the sky. I guess I will find out soon enough, Aung thought embracing the air and speeding off after Aya and Echine.

OOC: Sorry for the shortish post. But I got school on monday and need some sleep. I will try to post as much as I can, but I understand if people have trouble do to school being back in for some of us...
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kaname landed with a giggle. Riding always made her giddy and right now, though she was competing with someone, she was all bubbly. She'd never flown this high before. The moment passed by too quickly, for she landed and she really didn't have have time to bask in the glory of it before she shot off toward the railing. Soji was already on the railings and she was determined to catch up. She leaped onto the railing and grinded it as if she were on a skateboard and could practically hear the sparks flying from the friction between her wheels and the metal.

The end of the railing was coming up and Kaname leaped off, flipping one in the air and landing gracefully on the next building. She rode along the buildings, finally catching up with Soji and soon she was right behind him. From the rooftops she could see the school coming into view.

The last building came up and she leaped, her and Soji were seemingly head to head now. She spread her arms and embraced the wind, a grin spreading wide across her face. "Woo hoo!!!" She yelled as she descended the building. She looked at Soji a gave him a friendly smile. When she hit the ground she immeadiatly revved up her ATs and shot off. For a second it seemed as if she was going to win, the cherry tree was just barely out of her grasp but Soji had gotten to it before her. It seemed the she miscalculated the distance. She reached the tree, panting. She lost. She didn't mind. She looked up at Soji and pushed back her hair that become wild during the ride from her face. "Congrats," she said, laughing from her giddiness and panting from exhaustion at the same time.

OOC: my last post for the night.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyoko had made a circle around the block and was right back at the school. Thats where she would make her attack. She smiled and rode up tin side of the school. Her follower right behind her. Her eyes toke a turn for the evil when she reached the top. She jumped from the wall and fell down in a dead lock drop toward Maki and his men. This move hadn't been seen in a long time. Kyoko began to spin her body as she reached the first of the seven man squad.

"Get that trick now beat her till she understands that were the best."

Kyoko stopped spinning and grabbed the first ones neck. She pulled him from the wall and throw him to the ground. Her strenght was amazing. She strong to be a girl. Next one the list of defeat was a talk brown hair boy. Kyoko placed both feet on the wall and them pushed off. She rammed him with her shoulder sending him flying downward along with his friend. She ground onto the window seal of a classroom and swung her body back up toward the roof.

"So this is what a C rank team is like."

Kyoko landed on the roof and stood their waiting. Them she counted down. From five to four then to three, two and finally one. Maki flew over the rail of the roof and yelled for his boy's to attack. They came in at one time and all tried to hit her at one time. Before they could even pull back their fist their was a leg coming across their faces. Kyoko sent two of them sliding back and one more over the ledge where he fell on top of his friends. Kyoko turned around and was about to run when a strong back hand sent her face on way and her body another. She hit the ground of the roof and held her cheek. Man did that hurt. It dele like a truck just hit her. She rubbed it and looked at the one who hit her. He slowly made his way toward her. He was big. Very big. Kyoko was in trouble now. Why could Haji be here at this time?

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Echine sighed. Freedom. He could comment about how, by one definition of free, the statement missed the reality of the situation, the fact that she had always been free and never truly constrained. But more importantly, and most bizarrely, it seemed to imply that flight was in someway a freeing experience which it most certainly was not. It was no different from walking on land, the difference was in elevation, speed, and technique but both were merely mediums from moving from one place to another, possessing no special significance in and of themselves. He sighed with a patronizing smirk before he slipped into his own ATs, "I had been planning to do ground training today but I can't possibly say no to such enthusiasm."

He sighed gently when he was ready. Alright, he thought to himself. It wouldn't happen this time. He would be fine. And even if it did it wasn't truly causing him any harm, maybe if it happened to someone else but he had already been cut free and there was little for him to loose. Gently, he closed his eyes as blurred memories skittered on way and then the other through his mind. He opened his eyes and looked at the other two... "Alright, lets start with a little warm up. And the only good way to warm up is a nice 4,3,2,1 drill. Go from her to the top of the school building, come back, thats one lap do that four times. Stop, wait when I say go again you do three laps. Stop here again wait for my signal then two laps. Then finally one lap. After that, we'll do a few circle drills and couple more moving drills while I take a look to see what sort of skills you all have." Echine waited make sure that this seemed agreeable to everyone before he decided to start.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Soji looked down at his ATs, smiling. "Heh, I guess they'd go faster once I break them in, then I'll really be flying. For right now, though, still pretty awesome." He said as Kaname reached the cherry tree. Soji felt as if he wanted to do more laps, seeing as his energy was still on a high level. Usually, he would have, but he was preoccupied.

Kaname had congratulated Soji on his win, and all he could do was grin. "Congrats to me? Ha! I think we both should be congratulating you, Kaname." Soji said, leaning against the tree. Though Soji had not broken these ATs in, and he probably would have gotten better speed if he had, either way, Kaname put up a good race. One worthy of his team, he figured.."Welcome to Blade Dance."

Soji then put out his hand, a serious look on his face. As if that serious look of his was just a joke, it then turned into a chuckling smile, "Now, I'm sure you ready for us. And ready to fly, aren't you?"

---

4, 3, 2 , 1 drill. Aya had never heard of it, but from what Echine said about it, she was already not to fond of it. This may have been because she had just seen Soji and Kaname have their race, and the part that kind of bugged Aya was that Echine would not be participating in this practice. But she said she was ready for the challenges, and she did not plan on going back on what she said.

Aya slipped on her ATs, then scanned exactly what they would be doing. Wallriding up the entire would be something she could probably handle, as she did it often to avoid being late for classes. But beside her reaction, she watched Aung to see exactly what she thought of this.

IMPORTANT OOC: Just to let you all know, school also starts back on Monday for me. I will not be able to get on during the day on weekdays, so any posts I make will probably have to wait for night, so I've granted KibasStalker the title of Co-GM. If there's anybody whom I trust, and they have a somewhat NON-BUSY schedule when school starts back up, I would also like to get them on the job as well. Thank you.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-06-2008 at 03:46 PM.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: I have school too but I don't do any after-school acitvities or anything if you'd like me to help out as well.

Kaname finally gained control of her breathing and she looked at Soji he waited until he was done talking then took his hand, glad that his serious expression had merely been a joke. It made her a little uneasy. As far as she could tell, Soji being serious was something that she didn't like as much as when he was joking around.

Just then, it hit her- she'd just made his team. This was her first real group participation and it was with someone she felt comfortable around at that. Overcome with joy she jumped up and threw her arms around Soji's neck. "Thanks!" Almost immeadiatly, she realized what she was doing and pulled away abruptly, feeling akward. Oops. She thought and gave him an apologetic face. She might have felt comfortable around him but that was down right idiotic and uncalled for and she wasn't that comfortable with the guy. "Eheh... sorry Soji... I was just a little over-excited..." She said clearing her throat and turning around to conceal her blush from him. "Wow, am I hyper!" she said, trying to play it off and hoping he wouldn't get the wrong impression.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-07-2008 at 02:54 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyoko watched the large man and cursed under her breath. His body was large and he stood about six foot three and was well built. He was amazingly runni and Kyoko couldn't beat him with brute strenght. She had to think this out. She knew she was faster then him to she would just out ran him and attack him.

Kyoko jumped to her feet and ran for it. The large man behind her. She then turned around and sent her body into a spinoff. Once the man was close enough Kyoko stopped spinning and place three kicks on him. Two to the face and one to a spot that all men wanted to protect. She watched him fall to the floor and cry. She looked at Maki and grinned.

"What are you going to do now Maki?"

Maki and his men slowly back away and left. Kyoko sighed and fell to the ground. Her face hurt and was bruised. He exhaled and sat their thinking about the trouble she caused at times. Maybe Haji would be better off without him.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Upon hearing they were doing wall riding Aung's head drupped a little. She wasn't very good at wall riding, in fact it was one of her worst tricks. Back home there were boardwalks, rails, water, and sand. Homes were spread far apart and or so close they didn't have anything inbetween. Sometimes she might venture to the factory district farther inland, but it was heavy with crime so she could only go there at certain times. Aung mulled over it for a minute and then said, "Yeah that sounds good. Just to warn you though wallriding isn't my strongsuit. Not many walls to ride up." Aung backed up farther away from the original starting point. She needed to get the most speed possible.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-07-2008 at 05:32 AM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Alright then... Go!" he said and sped off.

He worked them hard through the entire practice. He made sure they did some of the most agonizing but beneficial drills he could think of. His reasoning was that he had to test their resolve up front, he would give them the worst of his practices up front to see if they were truly willing to work themselves into the ground for their sport. If they couldn't take the pressure... well... then they were useless to him, it was not his way to settle for anything less then the best. But he did not make them do the drills alone. Every drill they did, he did, every stride they took he matched. It would be unfair to ask work of someone that you did not want to do yourself and leading by example had always been the best way.

By the end of the practice his head was spinning, his body was too frail for this but he didn't let that stop him. He contained his nausea and put on a straight and even face, if it were not for the sweat that covered him from head to toe one would scarcely believe that he had worked at all.

When the sun had set he ended practice, "Thats enough for the first day." he looked at the two girls, "you both did very well and I hope to see you again" he began to take off his ATs for the walk home, "There isn't a practice tomorrow, I have to be somewhere after school but I hope you both will still try and do a little practice on your own." He slipped on his normal shoes and said one last thing before he turned to leave, "Don't forget to do your homework and you are free to leave." With that he began to walk away.

Closed Thread

Thread Information