AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Air Gear: Sky Legend

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Echine scratch the back of his head with a smirk, "Yeah. I jump to conclusions because unlike some lazy people I don't want to walk." He turned towards the exit to school, "Well, if your still interested tomorrow than meet here after school. I'm going to head home and get my homework for tomorrow done so I don't have to worry about missing anything." He waved his hand over his shoulder as he started to walk away, " Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow, be sure to eat some carbs tonight. You'll need them"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Yes i am. I am Haji Yonomiki. Leader of the storm rider team Mourning Breeze. This is my second in command. Kyoko Kishida."

Haji grinned and looked at the sky. Something he couldn't have. Soon it would be his. He would fly above everything and everyone else.

"So will you join my team and fly across the skies with me?"

Haji looked at her and held his hand out to her. If she toke his hand then she was in. Then they could finish what Haji started.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

eliza raised a eyebrow "only if you also have a parashute, i can't ride two meters without falling atlist once in a while". she dryly chuckled and wondert if joining a team was a good idea. Her battle skills were bad and she coulden's grind or whatever else most of the Ats peope could do. Rubbing her the back of her head she looked at him "but if you need a first aider, i am al yours" she chuckled.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Kaname bought Aoi's items for her and rode home then back out again. She had less than an hour before work. She thought about buying new wheels so she raced off to a popular AT store where she could buy some parts. Upon entering the store she saw someone she knew from one of her classes walking up to the counter. He was a junior, just like Kaname and he was wearing the Shinanome uniform even if it was a little sloppy which made him stand out a bit against all of the other customers. The worn out ATs he usually carried told her that he was might be an extremist. Perhaps he knew of some team in need of a member even if she was a beginner in a way. She decided to occupy herself with one of the four arcade machines that the store had while he talked to the girl at the counter. She hated judging other before she really talked to them but she couldn't help but think that he was about to flirt with her. It wouldn't be too hard for him to get a date anyway. Kaname blushed at how childish she was being and pressed rapidly at the attack on the fighting game.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-02-2008 at 08:59 PM.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC: @Kiba: lol, about this part in your last post: "Aung noticed that the young man had edited his outfit his jacket was undone, his tie loose, and his boxers showed over the top of his pants." Well, when I pick pictures, I dont portray my character as them exactly. What I'm trying to say is that Soji's white shirt is buttoned up halfway, not exposing his entire body, so you might want to edit some of what you said.

Soji saw the eye roll that he was given as the counter girl scanned him. He chuckled, actually entertained by that. He reached the counter and took one last gaze at the shop, then turned to Aung. "Hey there........" He said, looking behind the counter to see some of the stock.

"I usually don't do this when I come to this shop, but mind givin' a good selection to a guy on a budget?" Soji said. Although his first intention was to flirt with the girl, and she was cute, without a doubt, he knew what had to be done first. ATs where his priority at the moment. "With a team, I'm not only making myself look bad, my teammates are looking pretty pathetic too, and I cant have that." Soji said, running a hand through his hair.

"One more thing......you new here? I come here a lot, and I dont recall seeing you behind the counter. Usually I'm forced to settle with old man Jenkins."

"Alright, you got it!" Aya yelled to Echine. His attitude assured her that he was not joking about the challenge, or his team. She got the vibe that he had a pretty strong passion for this, correct or not. "I'll be looking forward to it....." She muttered. She then applied a bit of pressure to her ATs, and shot off in the opposite direction.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-02-2008 at 07:01 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Echine sighed as he began the long walk home. It was rather inconvenient but it couldn't be helped, he lived in a cheap apartment, and part of the reason it was so cheap was that it was a good distance from all the subway stops. There was a way that he could get on the subway and go a bit past his apartments and then walk back to shave about about three blocks off the walk but it really wasn't worth either the expense (he barely kept his food budget as it stood) or the effort. So he walked the 28 blocks from school to his apartment everyday. Sure he could use his ATs but he didn't want to use them overmuch, then he'd end up having to spend money in order to keep them in good condition and that notion didn't sit well with his allowance. Besides, it was better exercise to just walk the distance anyway.

He walked for sometime, walking down the narrow streets and alleyways to shave a few minutes of the trek and looking at the blue sky. No matter how warm it was there was always this gnawing chill at his bones, but he had learned to ignore that for the most part. It was one of the many things he had to live with.

The streets were jammed with people going to the subways from school or work and he pushed through the crowd as best he could. The shops were all open and there were many decent looking places but he mostly shopped at a small family owned grocer not far from his apartment. The owners knew about his situation and gave him a small discount of their good which he appreciated greatly and was perhaps the only reason he manage to live off the money he had while still having money to keep ATs. Course, if he really wanted to he could ask his parents for more money and no doubt they would give it to him, his father feeling indebted to him for a bad childhood and his mother just being the saint/martyr she was. But he knew that if he did they would be making cuts from their own standard of living and it just seemed selfish of him to ask more of them than he already did.

Finally he arrived at his flat and walked up the stairs to his room. It was a nice little room with a small stove/oven tucked away in a corner with a little counter top if he wanted to cook. He had bought a small refrigerator when he had moved in and the thing certainly looked like it had seen better days, its pipe somewhat rusted from the typhoon seasons when the roof would leak from the heavy down pour. His futon and blankets were still on the floor having long ago found there permanent place their after he realized that it was too much effort to return them to the closet each day. He had a small table which he used for studying and its surface was covered with papers and books to the point that the actual table itself was covered. Sadly it didn't have one of those nice warm blankets underneath to keep out the chill in colder months- he had made the executive decision to put that money into his AT after his friends from before decided to teach him.

Sighing he put a pot of tea on the stove to boil as he finished the last of his soda and tossed the bottle into a trash can. A loud thump reverberated through the flimsy floor as he set his books down next to the table and looked out the window, leaning gently on the sill with his elbows.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

OOC: @Naruto: Actually I did not say his white shirt was undone I said the jacket was. The usual uniform for males in japan is the jacket in a dark shade and pants along with a nice white shirt underneath. I said the jacket was undone showing the white shirt. I know it would look way weird to look exactly like Soji does in the picture while walking around.

Aung studied Soji's face more now that he was closer. He was handsome to say the least and ladies must swoon over him, but Aung was not to be swayed. She stayed all business like and answered, "May I see your ATs, I can't properly say what parts need the most attention and what parts you can wait to replace? Usually people tend to be adding on to their ATs rather than buying a whole new set." Aung rethought her status. If she was to have this job than boys would come up to her all the time like this. If I don't adapt I'll be left behind, I must be nice to him, Aung thought in a serious manner.

Aung looked down then up agian, but now her face was completly different than before. She wore a bright, fake smile filled with all the hospatality of a seasoned hostess. "Yeah I'm new. I just moved here from a small town near the sea. My grandfather owned a shop on the boardwalk that had a lot of AT stuff. I'm actually going to a school called Shinanome high," Aung said hoping he had not seen her throw away that poster. She stole a quick glance at in the trashcan. What a stupid thing to do, why didn't I just throw it away in the trashcan behind the counter, Aung thought to herself a little worried.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Oh, alright. I was just saying that his tie wasn't undone and his boxers weren't showing, but you seem to understand that now. Moving on..........

The sudden change of attitude that Aung went through came off as a bit weird. He was instantly lead to believe that her shift was an act, but for the moment, he thought nothing of it. "You...want to see my ATs? Oh, well, that's thing, I kinda 'disposed' of them before I headed over here. It wouldnt take long to get get'em, but there's no real point to doing that. These things were broken down beyond belief. They moved slower than they did when they were first bought, and even I dont suck that bad." Soji said, jokingly.

"Shinanome, huh? You wont be suprised to find a Shina student everywhere you go. Matter of fact, your lookin' at one right now." Soji said, turning around to look at the shop. His glance crossed the trash can, where he saw something very interesting. Look at the picture of the girl on the poster, then looking back up at Aung, he thought, "Wh.....what the hell is........" Not wanting to get into any personal business, he played it off as if he saw nothing.

"Anyway, your working here. Most people that work here are into ATs themselves....so, do you fly?"

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aung thought for a minute before answering. "Not everyone flys the same. Only the greats ones can truly shed their earthly bounds and head for the sky. I digress, yes I do ride ATs in the almost futile attempt to sore in the sky like the birds and warriors of late. Before you ask I am already joining a team, Gnosi of Sophia." Aung twitched at her words, why had she said that. Now she had to both join a team and Gnosi at that. I guess I said it because I don't want to be chain to the ground I really do want to fly with the birds, into the endless sky, Aung thought to herself lightly. She smiled a true smile, she had a goal a dream to look to the sky for.

"Anyways, I guess I'll see you sometime at school. My names Aung, Aung Iwasaki," Aung said in a clear voice, holding out her hand to shake his. A yell came from somewhere in the store, it sounded like her new boss, "Twenty more minutes and then your free to go. Come back tommorow to find out if you made it New Girl."

OOC: Sorry for the shortish post.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-02-2008 at 08:30 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Finally, not expected by Soji, she smiled. This smile was unlike the previous one she gave him......this one was real. Sadly, the smile she gave wasn't toward him. Her mind seemed to be preset on something......her desire to soar. "Heh, dont worry, I wasnt going to ask about teams and all." Soji said, looking straight down at the counter.

"You want to fly, hmm? Don't we all?" He muttered,looking out the door. "To really break free......heh, it's the dream of many, ya know. The shame is that, a lot of us rush into things like this.....they think that they have the right stuff, that their wings are pure enough.....just like Icarus did. See where he ended up? All I know is that my heart seems to be in a little bit different place, when I think of flying. But hey, we've all got a destiny, maybe mine is just a ta......."

Suddenly, Soji snapped out of his somewhat trance-like state. "Heh, sorry about that one. I should know better than to babble off about that, especially not in the presence of a lady. Anyway, my name's Soji Kanihoto, good to meet you." He pulled his hand out of his pocket and gave Aungs' a simply shake. "Now, about my ATs........."
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-02-2008 at 08:46 PM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Kaname finished the game, not chancing another quarter to continue stages. She glanced back at the boy to see if he was finished at the cash register. At first it seemed as if he was attmepting to flirt but the two seemed to flow into a light conversation. Kaname decided she really didn't need information, at least not bad enough to wait for someone she didn't know to finish their conversation that could possibly drag on for hours. She walked to a bench, reached into her mini-backpack, and replaced her ATs with normal athletic shoes. Then she stood and went to search for some new wheels. It didn't take her long for she knew what she wanted, being a regular customer here. She approached the cash register and realized that the girl behind it was a new worker.

The boy and the new girl were still talking and she didn't want to be rude and interrupt so she waited, staring at her feet as if they supplied some sort of entertainment.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aung shook her own head her own thoughts disappating. "Well how much money do you have. There are a pair I think will fit you nicely, hold on a sec," with that she was off down the isle behind the counter. She swung onto the moving ladder and used the momentum to move it down the Isle. Aung stopped the ladder 9 feet away from where it had started and unlock a case. She pulled out a pair of plain red ATs and locked the case agian. She jumped off the ladder and jogged back to the register.

"These should do nicely. There made to be added too, the original framework is sturdy and well built. Plus you can easily add graphic and other things. They should be in your price rang. And if not you can try a plan to pay them back over time..." Aung said to him watching his eyes move towards the trash bin.

Aung noticed someone was actually waiting to purchase something. The girl must have waiting awhile, Aung blushed at the thought of actually having talked to someone for so long.

"Hey Soji looks like I've got another customer. While you look at these let me ring her up." Aung said beckining to the girl.

OOC: Sorry one of my friends called to say Happy Birthday thats why it took me so long to post...
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-02-2008 at 09:26 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Heh, if I didnt tell you that I was on a tight budget, I'd start to get the feeling that you thought I was broke." Soji joked. He took a look at the ATs, nodding. "Hm, these are perfect. All I've got on me is 35$, will that be enough?" He said as he took another quick glance to the poster in the trash bin. He didn't want to build any ice between the two of them, so he decided that it just wasnt a good time to bring that up. When another customer came up, Soji simply stepped to the side. "Yeah, I'll just check'em out for a second."

As Aung rang up another customer, Soji walked to the side, looking at what he hoped would be his ATs. Secretly, though, his eyes were also gazing deeper into the trash, looking toward that poster.

OCC: No worries.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-02-2008 at 09:46 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aung took the wheels and scaned them into the register. She looked at the pricetag and took Kaname's cash. Aung checked the two together and said, "Your change is $4.62." A second later the register opened revealing, on the small screen facing Kaname the change amount flashed. Placed Kanames money into the register and handed her her change. "Thanks for your business, come agian. Those wheels are nice they'll work well with the air trecks I saw you wearing earlier." Aung said lowering her head under the counter to grab a bag for the wheels. She placed the wheels and recite in the bag and handed them to Kaname smiling.

The young man who had given her the shirt and read the sticky walked up.

"Woah you were done a long time ago, what are you still doing here. What a hard little worker." he said smiling in a flirting tone. Aung just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." Aung headed back to the bathroom and quickly changed her shirt and put on her ATs. Aung pressed lightly onto the back of the sole and her ATs rode smoothly back out to the store. Aung looked at Soji for a sec then said, "This guy wants to buy those ATs alright. He is strapped for cash so let him pay the other half when he gets the money, they are $70 all together." Aung hoped over the counter and threw the shirt at the guy.

He promptly threw it back at her and said."See you tommorow Iwasaki." Aung turned around and zoomed out of the shop towards home.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Soji watched as Aung quickly left the store, and chuckled. "Heh, looks like I've got some ice to break.....I wonder what's her story?" Soji thought, staring off into space. "Like you said.......'I guess I'll see you sometime at school.'"

He began to strap on his ATs and turned to the man at the counter. "Yo! I overheard you talking to Aung......trying to flirt?" Soji finally finished strapping on his ATs and tapped the toe on the dusty store floor. "Just stop while your behind....now, let's see what these pieces' of work can do." His treks revved up, as Soji took one last look at the trash bin.

He slowly walked over and bent down, looking inside at the poster with Aung's face on it. Soji's arms reached out for it, grasping onto it tightly. Suddenly, they let go of the powergrasp, simply tearing the poster into pieces without taking another glance. "It's none of my damn business.......I have ice to break, and invading secrets is no way to do it."

Soji then shot off out of the store, into the streets.

OOC: Alright everyone, I plan on ending this day soon and moving on to the first full day of school in the RPG. Dont remember to talk to those whom will be in your team to make sure you get formated, then we can begin the PWs.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-02-2008 at 10:39 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haji laugh at her remark. She would fly. She wasn't the best rider but she could learn just as he did. "So can i put you down for a special T-shirt?" Haji grinned at his joke and began to roll away. Kyoko was right beside him smiling and looking at Haji. "Hey if you want to join up then meet us on the top of the school at 8 o clock tomorrow night."

Haji and Kyoko disappeared over the wall. Both heading toward their homes. Haji however toke a detour and headed toward a popular AT shop. On his way he noticed Soji. Haji past right over him and spined mid air before landing outside of the entrance. He opened the door and a large box was handed to him. Haji nodded and left. The box was heavy so Haji couldn't jump or do tricks. He just rode. He gained on Soji but didn't say a word. He rode ahead of him at a high rate. Slowly leaving him behind.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 01-03-2008 at 01:26 AM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Hayate kept up with Soji, he knew it been a while since they been together. He wanted to talk but because of his long separation between him and Soji, Hayate couldn't say anything...anything at all. But he hoped to keep up with Soji.

OOC: Sorry for not posting earlier. Doing some last minute work.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Soji road, his eyes closed, he lived in the moment. Not riding for speed, not riding for tricks at the moment.......he just roade to ride. Suddenly, to peopel came up beside him. One of them was Hayate, who he had seemed to left when he entered the shop. The other was just a guy he saw around school at random times, but never really talked to.

Turning to Hayate, Soji understood he had more ice to break. Where to start, was the question. He slowed down, falling back a bit to come face-to-face with Hayate.

"Sorry about leavin' you back there, I had a couple 'a things to tend to." He said, scratching the back of his head. "Also, seems like I'm forced to leave you again......I really got to hurry home, but I'm sure we're gonna meet up again, a'ight?!" Soji said, skating off to the side, towards his home.

------------

Soji reached home, and almost literally busted through the door. He walked up to his room, trying to avoid any and all contact with Aya. For some reason, he just didnt feel in the mood to talk to his "little sister" at the moment, even though she was probably already in bed, exciting about the following day.

OOC: Alright, sorry for the abrupt end, but I'm ending this day of the RPG. The next posts I want are to be at the school, the beginning of the day.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-03-2008 at 09:20 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Is it just me or did no one read the day is over... Oh well.

Aung scooted along the road towards the school. She mulled over yesterdays encounter and how she was going to join a team. Aung rubbed her head in the agony of the information. Within moments though she was at school, and it was time to make her first impression. That in itself was going to be difficult since she did not have the first clue about how she wanted people to see her. As Aung took off her ATs outside the school she thought about the night before.

Upon getting home she had studied the flyer in her bag and decided that yes she would join the team. It seem decent enough and it wasn't a big, infamous team. Aung had googled it and its creator to make sure. A cold breeze blew and she shivered a bit, Man these skirts are so short, Aung thought to herself as she climbed the steps. When Aung had been homeschooled she had just worn whatever seeing as she was on the computer and no one could see her. Wearing a uniform was something new to her.

As she walked to the classroom her new headmaster had pointed out to her Aung bumped into someone, a blue haired young man. He looked frail for being a high school student, but Aung didn't notice because she was off. The bell was ringing, it was the five minute marker, class would start soon and Aung didn't want to be late. Before sliding the door of room B-2 open she took a deep breath and smoothed her shirt and skirt.

Aung stepped inside with a calm, kind face she let only a slight nervousness show and stood in the corner at the front of the room waiting to be introduced. As she waited she pulled at the skirt shifting from foot to the other. Aung scanned the room seeing that it was still mostly empty she relaxed a little and analized her new homeroom.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-03-2008 at 09:18 AM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It was the next day, and Soji, like usual, woke up just a little late. He quickly got himself ready, putting on his Shinonome uniform. He stared down at his new pair of somewhat "bland" red ATs, and sighed. "We've got a lot of work to do, my friend....but that can wait. I've got other priorities at the moment."

---

Meanwhile, in the room across from him was Aya, whom had been ready for the longest time. What had her fretting was the question: "What ATs would she wear today?" She had three pairs, all in pretty good condition, but she would be tested for the Gnosi of Sophia today, and she couldn't come with some rag-tag skates. She simply chose a middle pair, which was a combination of a normal blue and black. She didn't want to try and show up too 'flashy,' as it would give Echine the wrong impression.

---
    Soji and Aya both shot out of the house at almost the exact same time, then sped down the road. "So, what's got you in a hurry?"

"I've got a couple things that I need to handle after school, and its got me pretty excited!" She yelled out to the world. She brushed off her uniform and sighed, turning to Soji. "You?"

Soji smiled, looking straight up at the sky. "No real reason.....at least, nothing that you need to know about.

The two of them finally made it to the school, just in time for the bell to ring in their face. This having happened plenty of times before, they knew what had to be done. The two of them looked at each other, a grin crossing both of their faces. Their classes were on opposite sides of the school, so the moved away from each other and leaped onto the school, beginning to ride straight up it.

Soji's class was near the top of the school, so he had to push it a little. As he road up the wall, the pressure of his ATs caused a couple of sparks, similiar to those of fire. He reached his room and grabbed to the ledge, then opened it up and jumped through. His entrance was seen by most of those in the class, although that wouldnt be many. The most important thing is that he was not caught by the teacher, whom had not been in the room in the moment. "Smooth."

Soji walked over to his desk and looked around at the commotion in the room. Suddenly, his was stunned to see something he didnt expect: Aung Iwasaki at the corner of the room. He was good and prepared to walk up to her and start another conversation, but he was stopped by the teacher entering the room.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After the teacher strode in a huge amount of students rushed into the room half-heartly taking there seats. Aung sighed, she may have had awesome grades, but the honors class had been filled, and it was an obvious disapointment to Aung. The bell rung agian signalling the start of class and the class settled down somewhat. The teacher cleared his throat and motioned for Aung to come over. Slowely with growing confidence Aung walked to the front and center of the room, next to the teacher. He for a moment ignored her and had the class pass up their homework for yesterday. Then with a steady hand he wrote her name on the blackboard, the smell of chalk entered her nose, Aung sneesed her eyes watering a little.

As she looked up she noticed a formiliar face at the back of the room, Soji, Just my luck.

"Now this is our new transfer student Aung Iwasaki. Please treat her well and try not to scare her off," the teacher said in a joking tone. Aung was tempted to role her eyes, but remembered where she stood. With grace Aung curtsied and brought her head up smiling.

"Hello, as Sensei said my name is Aung Iwasaki and I transfered here from a small town on the west coast. I was ranked third in my grade for the whole county. I'm am very glad to meet you all," Aung relayed in a pretty voice.

"You may take a seat in the back next to Mr. Kanihoto. Sorry we have no seats in the front available, but I have to keep the misbehavors close by. After class is over I would like someone to escort Miss Iwasaki around the school and teach her about us," the teacher said in a calm voice getting ready to really start class. Many of the young boys in the class raised there hands making Aung blush, but the teacher just started talking abut how messy and wrong the homework was.

Aung made her way back to her seat and sat down taking out a pencil and and notebook to write notes in. She looked intently at the board, listening to what the teacher had to say.
    OOC: Are we suppose to refer to the teacher as Sensei, Japanese, or Teacher, American???
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Hmm, let's go with sensei.

Aung seemed to be acting as sweet as can be, in a direct contrast to how she acted at first, yesterday. Soji, now positive it was an act, sighed. "Who does she think she's fooling? A few fake smiles, a curtsy here and there.....I can tell this day is going to be a bit eventful."

The fact that most of the guys in the class instantly offered to show Aung around tempted Soji to bust out in laughter. Instead, he simply chuckled as she made her way to the back of the room, sitting next to her. Without turning his head, he looked forward and whispered to Aung, "So, we meet again?" He said, grabbing his pencil.

"Ya know, I never got to thank you for settin' up that deal for me to pay of these things." He said, still wearing his ATs in class. "So, thanks. And by the way, nice act up there." Soji said, implying the fact that he saw straight through her "disguise," if you will.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-03-2008 at 10:22 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aung, now out of site rolled her eyes, the fact that she was seated next to Soji irked her, but she ignored it. When he spoke to her she noticed the seating arrangment around the two of them. It was very...intriuging, and Aung relized that Soji did have a position of power here. People respected him, no doubt because of his AT skills. Aung let her thoughts drift to what kind of Storm Rider he was, but shook her head at the thought. Only then did she come back to the real world and hear that he was talking to her.

"Just because I met you yesterday does not mean, you mean anything more to me than any other boy," replied in a curt tone. She listen to the Sensei only to see that he was at least two weeks behind her. Oh well so much for getting farther into school, maybe if I tell Grandpa this he will change his mind and let me come, Aung thought excitedly. For a second she flashed back to the poster of her riding on the sea, Maybe I don't want to return, No don't be silly of course I want to go home.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Although he was hit by the words she said, he was glad for one thing: She was finally showing her true colors to them. No matter how rough these colors were."Now, I didnt imply anything like that. All I did was thank you.....is it a felony?" He asked, lying his pencil down in the groove on the desk. "I see that your quite the actor, the way you pretended to be a sweet young girl."

"It seems when in a one-on-one session, you show your true colors." Suddenly, the image of that poster popped up in his head, as he store at Aung from the corner of his eyes, his head turned away. "But if you dont want a conversation, then that's fine by me. But of course, your still going to need some kind of tour." He said. "There's plenty of guys in here that want to be the lucky one to do that." Soji whispered, looking up at the ceiling. He himself did not care that much for being the "teacher" type, or a leader at all, unless it was Air Trek related.

"But whatever, I'd like to see the result of whomever you pick, should be a pretty nice experience." What he meant by that sentence, not even he was completely sure of it. All he could do was smile, taking notes down off the board.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-03-2008 at 11:02 AM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Eliza speeded to school the next day, she was late since her alarm diden't go off. She was almost near the school when she tripped and fell hitting her head against a pole "ououch"she muttered as she sat up and rubbed her forehead. something sticky and warm covert her hands and she sighed as she saw she was bleeding "first the nurse office for a bandage i geuse". she moved inside the school and towards the nurse office. she frowned "i gotta remember to go to the roof tonight" she muttered as she opened the door.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Closed Thread

Thread Information