AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Air Gear: Sky Legend

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Default RPG: Air Gear: Sky Legend

*Approved by Mia-MOS*

Ok, before we get this thing started, rules:

1. Follow all AF rules.

Now, after a day or so into the RPG, I plan on asking somebody to be the Co-GM of the RPG for me. Maybe even 2 people considering certain circumstances.

Really, there isnt much for me to say, other than enjoy the RP. Now, let's begin.....

__________________________________________________ ______________

The year 500 A.D.......

It was a war. Hundreds upon thousands of Greek warriors battle each other, blood spewing everywhere. Corspes laid across the war zone, the bodies being moved around as if simple trash on the battlefield. The stench of blood filled the air, fresh. This battle had been going on for the past 2 days, the only rest anybody recieved was an eternal one.

Hours and hours wore on, and soon, there were only a few warriors remaining on each side. The land below them had been almost completely destroyed, craters littering it all over. The final few of warriors charged toward each other, 4 on each side. These 8 people were known as kings, the most powerful of Greek warriors.

They all clashed their blades together, sending a sparkle of energy out in all directions. Rays of light spread outward, completely blinding view of what had actually happened.

The light slolwy faded, and the 8 Kings all stood in a circle, a white light shining down in the middle of them. As if they had been frozen still, they didnt take another step, all just looking up at the shining light. A winged being was seen descending from the light, slowly making its way too the center of the Kings' circle.

That winged being simply spread its arms outward, and sent out a large wave of white light. That wave spread across the entire land, completely overtaking every inch. As the white light faded, the wretched, bloody battlefield had been changed into a beautiful, lush grassland, flowers blooming all over.

The battle had finally ended. The 8 Kings all fell to the ground, their bodies completely giving in on them. They layed in the grass, a smile crossing each of their faces. Unity between the most powerful warriors of the land had been reached, and the struggle between them had ended. What was unknown to them, is that something similar to that they just witnessed would take place hundreds of years later. Although, it would be a much far greater struggle......a legendary war that would go down in history.

Air Gear: Sky Legend

Colors: Soji Kanihoto - Aya Kurama

*RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

The bell had just rung at Shinanome High School. Within seconds, the kids were all exiting through the doors, free from restraints. Most kids were seen riding their Air Treks, weaving through the large crowds.

Soji Kanihoto, age 17, a junior at Shinanome High School, walked out of the schoolyard with a pair of ATs strapped to his back. Soji took a look at the ATs, seeing as they had been used to their limit. The wheels were chipped in multiple places, the straps torn at every possible place, and the skate itself was technically one big scratch.

"Damn........these things are done." He thought. "Time to pay a visit to the local shop...." Soji ruffled through his pockets, pulling out twenty-five bucks. "Aw hell, I can barely afford a wheel!"

This boy, suprisingly enough due to his lack of equipment, was the leader of a pretty popular Storm Rider team around the school, Blade Dance. Although, the leader seemed to be out of luck. "Let's hope I can find a discount or two..." Soji thought, throwing his ATs over his back again.

Soji then felt a slight tug on his ATs and turned around, to see Aya Kurama behind him. "What gives?" Soji said, sighing.

"Have you taken a look at your ATs lately, Soji? Those poor things....you completely killed them!"

"'Killed them?'" Soji asked. "You say it l ike they have feelings!"

"If you plan on leading an Air Trek team, I hear that actually having ATs to use helps!" Aya said, arching an eyebrow.

"I know, that's why I was about to ask you for about 45 bucks. That should get me a decent pair, coupled with my 25 right now."

"Sorry bro, but I've got my own needs to worry about. I plan on joining an Air Trek team myself later on today!"

Soji was suprised at this. He chuckled, scratching Aya's head. "What team? If its with an assload of wild boys, I might have to put you on hold."

Aya almost completely ignores Soji's comment, looking off into the distance. "Anyway, I've got to get going, see ya' when you get home." She begins to walk off, a slight op in her step due to her almost abnormal cheery attitude.

"Yeah, whatever." Soji said, sitting down at a table on campus, continuing to stare at his broken down ATs. He figured he'd hang around the school a little longer before leaving, not wanting to miss out on any 'opportunities' he may miss in leaving immediately.

OOC: Alright everyone, here we go. Now, since everybody is leaving the school at the moment, you can all rather meet up with other team members, get aquainted, or just act the fool. Good luck, and enjoy.

Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 12-31-2007 at 09:28 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Hayate-Dark Red

Hayate left looking for Soji. It's been a while since he and Soji and him had a very long conversation. He began to walk the streets in his school uniform, he thought he find Soji on the streets or the shops because he's usually there. "Man, it's been a while since Soji and I talked. I better meet up with him. He might have something important to tell me."

OOC: Sorry for short post. I have to go to bed.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 12-31-2007 at 10:20 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Echine left his homeroom, Class A1-4, at a calm, measured pace while looking out the windows that were directly across from the room door. The sky was calm and and air was glistening. He let it sink in a bit calmly, leaning lackadaisically against the window sill for a moment before pushing himself off with a sigh and continuing on down the whole with the same slow pace as before. He never liked to rush anywhere, his body had never been the greatest and even though most of the asthma had disappeared over the years he had maintained the habit of not rushing. Besides, it wasn't like anyone was waiting for him anyway.

Echine walked down the main stair case watching as kids passed him and his "old man" walk. To him, there always seemed to be a reverb effect on their voices and slight echo of distance and the thought brought that vague smile to his face that he so often wore. Combing his thin, pale fingers through his blue hair he sighed it was such a nice day. Just like so many who had come before, just like so many that would be.

He entered center of the campus and found his usual bench beneath a white cherry tree that had seen the passing of many years and whose branches had sagged down so that he could wave his fingers through them while he sat on the bench. Echine pulled at his muffler against a chill only he could feel, sensitive to such things as he was. A sigh escaped his lips vaguely as his laptop flipped open and he began to sign in while he sipped at some off-brand cola he had bought at the grocery store last week. Money was always tight at the end of the month, while he waited for next months allowance from his parents and could go an out an splurge it away on...food. Not that he blamed his parents much for being tight with money, their wasn't much that could be spared on a soldiers pay, especially when they paid for his apartment as well. So he had learned to just accept the less than stellar food and the lunchs which consisted of a long visit to the water fountain as a matter of course.

The lights on his laptop flickered gently in his eyes but their was a slight glare from the sun shining through the trees that prevented him form seeing the entire screen well but he knew what he was looking at. He had left some posts on the school web page that he was recruiting members for a AT team but so far he hadn't really gotten any responses. Which was to be expected. He should have thought up a better name. "Gnosis of Sophia" was a bit to... esoteric. It lacked the mainstream appeal of some of the other names.

The lack of allusions to violence didn't help the matter.

But he would wait here as he had the past two days. Well, be that as it may he still needed to get his homework done. After all, though he might be a team leader his first responsibility was to his study and then to his sport. He opened a word final for a paper he was write for his World history class. The Evolution of Esoteric Buddhism. He was stretching the limits of what the subject matter of "Chinese History" could imply but he figured the quality of the paper he could write on the subject would more than make up for its...esoteric nature.

Even he thought that pun was awful.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haji looked out of the class room A1-4. He grinned as the bell rang. He slowly lifted his body up from his desk and slipped on his AT's. He jumped through the window and grinded down a storm pipe. He word a smile the whole way down. He then noticed the leader of the Storm Rider team Blade Dance, Soji. He shot part him and jumped into the air. His green and white AT's gleaming in the sun's light.

"Haji where are you going so quickly and fast like."

Kyoko rode beside him. Her brown hair spread out due to the wind rushing through it. She looked over at Haji and smiled before pulling ahead of him and stopping him infront of a small house. They were still a few meters away from the school. Kyoko looked Haji up and down before grinning at him and turning around.

"Haji we still need one to two more people."

Haji looked her over once from her head to her feet. He them looked at the sky and slipped his hands into his pockets.

"Yes i know that Kyoko. I'm working on it. You know that with all there new teams coming out their would be a shortening of free riders. We just have to wait and think about this. I can still ride in a single race and a dash but other then that we are sunk."

Haji turned back around and the back wheel of his AT's began to speed up. He didn't move from the spot he was in but smoke began to rise around him. He looked over at Kyoko and shook his head before releasing the tension in his feet the cause his AT's not to move. He disappeared from his spot and soared into the skies. He word a grin across his face as he reached for the heavens. Kyoko being right by his side. They continued to jump from building to building intel they landed on the school. Haji smiled and looked at the school. This would someday be his backyard.

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

“RIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG”

“Your entrance exam scores are some of the highest we’ve seen here at Shinanome. We are overjoyed at your decision to come here and understand that being home school you had different schedules, Miss Iwasaki. I hope you find our campus to your liking, and if you have any problems please come to me directly,” the headmaster of Shinanome said to Aung. She smiled warmly up at the older man as they walked out of his office. The trip there had been an average boring one and her mind was on the apartment she now had to furnish. She hadn’t been worried about getting in at all, having read up on the school she knew a lot of AT hoodlums went here and they were quite desperate to add more academic students. As the headmaster and Aung parted ways she looked out one of the large, clear windows.

The sky was pure blue and cloudless, which was somewhat disappointing. Aung was in great need for some rain, but nature couldn’t be helped so she went on to looking at the front entrance. Some students straggled walking slowly towards their homes. To waiting families, Aung felt a strange tugging sensation, but choose to ignore it. A stronger sensation was tugging at her feet. They practically were crawling out of her shoes begging to ride. The problem she was facing was a common one. Should she let people see her with ATs and have them constantly nagging her to join their team or fade into the shadows as another “smart kid”. As much as Aung wanted to remain rational, which was her key rule, when it comes to ATs she was beat.

Aung hurried down the steps towards the entrance doors. She paused for a moment and sat down on the foot print covered stairs. It took her a sec to get over the gross factor, until she realized what a ninny she was being. Aung slipped off her normal shoes and put them in her patch-covered bag. Out came her beloved ATs shiny and clean. All along the sides were different shades of blue on a white base. One of her only friends back home was a graphic designer and had decked her ATs out. Before placing them on her feet Aung rubbed one of them against her face feeling the coolness of the plastic and steel. Feeling slightly embarrassed by her actions Aung hurriedly put on her ATs then glided out the door.

The breeze brushed against Aung’s body and she was gone. Up in the air she flew down the steps’ rail, grinding one foot in front of the other arms out like wings. At the end she jumped up flipping her body into a spiral landing in third position. With a quick bend of the knees she was off again, into the sky jumping from light post to light post joyous as the breeze itself.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Good opening posts so far.

Soji looked around, seeing a boy pass by him, going pretty fast, on a pair of treks. It was expected, seeing as ATs were all the rage these days. "Its almost as if everybodies into ATs right here....." Soji thought, taking another gander at his worn out skates. "Hell, I've done more dangerous things in the past, right?"

In only a matter of seconds, Soji had his ATs on and ready. As he applied pressure to them, he moved a lot faster than he thought these old things would go. Even so, he was still being bypassed by pretty much everyone who was walking.

"Aw, hell." Soji muttered, slowly making his way into the streets. Any pair, other than the ones he currently had, would satisfy him. He looked up at a lightpost, only to see a girl on ATs, leaping from one to another, as if she was free from all worldly connections.

"Urgh......are they purposely trying to piss of me off?" Soji growled, moving at the speed of slow down the busy Namihara streets.

Meanwhile, Aya cut her way through the crowd of school kids, making her way to the center of the campus. A large, towering cherry tree sat off to the side, shading a bench, and the boy who sat on teh bench. Aya stared the boy down, thinking she had found who she was looking for.

She had remembered seeing an ad on the school website about this same boy starting a team, and this was the team she fancied to join. She began to approach the boy, very cautious on what she would say. Millions of intros ran through her mind, but she could all but pinpoint what she would say to him.

The fact that her mind was still a bit baffled by the actual name of the team didn't help the matter much, either.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Eliza walked off the staires after the bell rang. she sighed as she slipped on her purple ATs some of the people that had stopped to talk snickered as she stood carefully. After feeling secure enough she started to move seeming slightly gracefull until after a few meters one of her wheels got stuck in a crack and she fell forward "ouch" she sat on her knee's ignoring the laughter of some of the others. A boy moved infront of her "why don't you stop and give those to someone who can actualy use them?" he laughed as he started to cirkel her. eliza's eye twitched in anoyance and when he passed her right side again she stuck out her arm cuasing him to trip. she chuckled at his glare "seems i am not the only one who cannot use there ATs right" she stood up and glared him down. the boy gritted his teeth and yelled "get her!!". eliza glanced over her shoulder and saw a group coming for her she quickly speeded away stumbleing a bit at some moments.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Echine typed away, his fingers moving with blissful speed while his eyes looked over at some kids that were walking home. He wasn't really looking at them though, more like he was looking through them, staring into the endless horizon that lay past their fleeting forms. It was something he did out of habit, and occasionally it had gotten into trouble with girls who thought he was staring at them, when really he did not even realize they were there.

All the while his fingers just clicked neatly on his laptop, sentence after sentence streaming from his head to his fingers with little to stop the flow. That was how he wrought all his papers, he started by writing as much as he could off the top of his head, in discrete thought organized by subject, and then read it over and reorganized the text into some more precise and polished. He had a few footnotes to add in, some references to his sources and a nice little bibliography but that wouldn't take to long.

He stopped typing for a moment and yawned. The school was getting so nice and warm he was starting to fall asleep, perhaps he ought to start heading home to his nice and cold apartment where he wouldn't feel quite as sleepy. He stood up and began to pack his laptop away in its bag before he began to turn to go.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Birds fly so high in the sky without fear of falling. Do you know why this is true Kyoko?"

Kyoko looked at Haji with a grin. She slowly made her way toward him. Her pink eyes in a daze from the passion behind his words.

"The birds have wings that they were born with. We have wings that we earn. Kyoko.............when will I truely earn my wings?"

Kyoko looked at Haji and turned away. She didn't have an answer. This was the second time he had asked her that. She never had a answer. She felt so lost when he talked and so weak when he fought. She was losing his love to AT's. She could feel his heart leaving her. She cried at night thinking about the day he left her for good. She never wanted that to happen.

"Haji........will you ever leave me for AT's?"

Haji turned around quickly and rode behind her. He stopped and wrapped his hands around her waist. He whispere something into her far that caused her to smile. He then turned and held her hand. "Lets go Kyoko, it's time to fly toward are destiny." Kyoko nodded and wiped her face before changing into a different person all together. He grinned before she and Haji made their way toward their wings, and the AT shop that was underground and was one of the best places to get AT's.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Eliza moved of the schoolground and onto the streets. she quicklt and rather roughly pushed her way past hajji and koyoko "sorry" she yelled quickly since the group was gaining on her. The group passed them as wel one yelling "take her ATs and lets teach her a lesson then". The group howled in a agremeent. eliza sweated as she kept trying to move faster but she was getting tired. she made a quick turn to the right and could stop just in time or she would have hit the wall. She turned around and glared at the group that was infront of her "I did do nothing wrong"she hissed presiing her back to the wall. the leader came out "thats not the way we see it" he hissed. she pressed her back more as he moved towards her.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Kaname walked down the steps of Shinonome high school in her jeans and white cami top under a blue jacket, having already changed out of her uniform. She walked with in a calm manner, though her heart was leaping with excitement, to a wall where she would switch out her athletic shoes with her ATs. It has been five months since Aoi bought her niece the ATs and Kaname felt as if her feet were beginning to fuse with them. She wore them whenever she could and practiced as much as possible. She had just learned how to wall ride up a wall as well.

Kaname stood in her ATs and was about to completely jet away from the school and go as fast as she could to somewhere she could just leap off and fly, even if it wasn't literal. But after a moments consideration, she decided to speed home to drop of her load of school books.

"I'm home," she called into the house, not bothering to take off her ATs.

"So you are," Aoi came out of the kitchen in a white apron with her blonde-dyed hair in a sloppy bun. "... And you're about to leave again." She said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I've already finished my homework so I'm just going to cruise around before work. You need anything from the supermarket?"

"Maybe a carton of milk and about five packs of Easy Bake cookies. I don't want to be the one who promised kindergardeners cookie and show up empty handed."

Kaname laughed lightly and turned, "Alright, milk and cookies, gotcha," she said, then closed the door and raced off. She put her hands in her pocket and leaned foward as she rode along the narrow wall. When is took a sharp turn she leapt off, landing perfectly on the ground she decided to slow down a bit. As muh as she loved speed Kaname knew that going slow sometimes was the best way to go about the day.

Kaname took this opportunity to ponder on the tournament coming up. She did want to participate but you muts have a team to qualify. Kaname had a fair amount of friends at Shinonome high but none of them seemed as if they were intersted in the tounrament, they only rode ATs for fun and so did she but she wante a little bit more. Kaname took the ribbon from her hair, allowing the hazel strands to flow in the breeze.

A boy with amazing speed flew past on her in ATs and Kaname smiled slightly. It wouldn't be too bad if she couldn't join the tournament. As long as she still had her ATs in her possession, she was happy. At a distance, she could see a girl jumping lamp posts and Kaname arched an eyebrow. She hardly knew what was legal or illegal with ATs laws so she never really attempted such stunts in public eye. Facing ahead again, Kaname felt herself blend into the crowd of people. Just another pretty face in the world, nothing special about her. This thought made her sigh and she rode a little faster.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC; Looks like I'm a bit behind with my intro post ^^; Shiva is light blue, Sai is silver.

BIC; Shiva stood in front of her locker, popping it open and then reaching inside when she was interrupted by a weak male voice stammering out her name "Sh-Sh-Shiva.." The bleach blonde snapped her head out from behind the locker door to meet the eyes of a prepubescent looking boy, probably a freshman. He had long scraggly hair and a thin, meak body. She recognized him by looks, but she certainly didn't know his name. Shiva raised an eyebrow and said "Oh. You."

Stepping out from her locker she stood in front of the boy, slipping on a pair of fingerless gloves. "You got it then?" she asked, reaching out a gloved hand towards him expectantly. "Y-yes.." he handed her a slip of paper. Shiva eyed it for a moment. "This is garbage. I thought you were supposed to be some really good artist? This is hardly intimidating enough." She said rudely.

The 16 year old girl scrutinized the paper some more. On the paper was a drawing of a crisply detailed looking dragon, it's tail wrapped around a skull and it's claw crushing down upon it. On the dragon's scaly red skin were the words 'fatality'. It was a bit too morbid looking for Shiva's taste, but she had asked for something intimidating. It was really good.

But.. as if Shiva was about to give this kid a compliment.

"I suppose it'll do for our team emblem. You got lucky." she huffed, reaching back into her locker and pulling out a set of very brightly polished ATs. They nearly looked brand new. Shiva grasped the string that tied the pair together and slung it casually over her shoulder. Slamming her locker she noticed the boy still standing there. "You can go now."

The boy stood his ground, pausing a moment before he continued "I-I was wondering if.. if maybe I could join--" Shiva shook her head, laughing "What? Join my team? Don't think so. You see kid, I'm the best there is. And my team has to be, well, at least almost as good as me. And you.." she gave him the full stare-down. "Well, you just scream pathetic. I can't have everyone thinking I roll with people who are pathetic can I? Because how does that make me look?" she paused, letting it sink in, and continued. "That's right. Too bad kid, maybe you can find some loser team to join."

Shiva readjusted her ATs on her shoulder and turned, laughing aloud to herself as she walked down the hall. "Hahaha, what a loser.." she muttered to herself, shaking her head. Next thing she knew, a boy sided up next to her. Shiva shot him a sideways glance "Hey there Sai. Punctual as usual, good that's what I expect from my team."

"That kid looked like you hit him with a bag of bricks Shiva.. don't you think you could have taken it a bit easier for once? He is just a freshman." Sai ran his hand through his hair casually.

Shiva just laughed "You're really funny Sai, you know that?" She shook her head "Losers deserve to be treated like losers." She looked at him, a confident smirk clearly apparent on her face "I'm a winner. And winners act like winners." She turned forward again, her head held high in the air.

Sai shook his head very slightly, but said nothing.

"Eat or be eaten, Sai."

When the twosome, still in their school uniforms, exited the school then, and made thier way quickly down the steps. A lot of gestures and looks were made in response to Shiva's presence. She was well known in the school.. basically, if you didn't know of her you must be living under a rock. There were those who either admired her, or those who loathed her, and she recieved plenty of both.

Pulling out her cell Shiva frowned. "Sheesh... where IS Sayuri??"

Sai shrugged slightly, his hands in his pockets.

Shiva shook her head "All those teams out there are probably practicing right now. And we can't even find out other teammate! Grrrr!" She crossed her arms frustratedly.

Sai just shot her a look that really said it all. He didn't much care for words. Sai was an understanding guy, he was an observer. It was just his personality trait, and while it had it's downfalls, it enabled him to get along with even the most difficult of people.

Shiva turned her head away. "You're right. Let's put on our ATs, I'll give her a call and have her meet up with us. This should give us a chance to try and scope out the other teams."

Sai nodded, sitting down and slipping on his pair that he retrieved from his blue backpack. Shiva had bought him a brand new pair, though he hadn't seen anything wrong with his old ones. Fastening the snaps into place he stood, shoving his hands in his pockets again. That was Sai's own sort of signature skating style, with his hands in his pockets. To him it wasn't anything special, just how he skated. People seemed to like how effortless he looked when in his ATs. He spun around Shiva as she fastened her skates together, and then stood.

Shiva's techinique was much more dynamic then Sai's. She was flashy, opting for the most daring moves to make herself look good. She did a few spins on her ATs while dialing on her cell, and then started skating backwards down the sidewalk.

Sai just shook his head, and followed her, his hands still in his pockets.

Shiva left Sayuri a message telling her to meet them by the bridge where they had met last weekend. The blonde weaved through the busy crowds on the sidewalk with ease, spinning to the side to avoid a rather large man who was hurrying past them. "Tch.. disgusting. Way to take up the whole sidewalk."

She gracefully slipped back into skating backwards, looking across the street she eyed a boy in a pair of beat up AT's. "Who's that kid?" she asked aloud to Sai as she watched him skate. Smirking, she called out to him sarcastically. "Hey, nice ATs!"

OOC; My character is so nice xD
    Last edited by .Gogo; 01-01-2008 at 05:08 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haji watched as one of the kids at his school was attacked. Kyoko had already went off to find them and help her. Haji was right behind her. He quickly turned when they did. He jumped from house to house, gaining on them.

"Kyoko take the south side, she is able to run into a dead end." Haji spoke as he stayed calm. His voice was cool and showed know means of worry."

Kyoko nodded and did as he said. She disappreared into the alley way. Her AT's speeding up. She smiled as she rode up the wall,spinning, while turning circles. She came to the top and landed on the wall looking down as the girl was surrounded.

"So is this how you treat a lady boy's?"

Kyoko yelled as she rode down the wall and speaking. She sped up and jumped from the wall. The light shines through her hair making her body seem even more beauty. She kicked two of the thugs and jumped beside the girl. She grinned at her before looking at her new friends. They closed in on her carrying chains and bats.

"You would dear try and hurt a women. You shall now feel the wrath of the Mourning Breeze that sweeps the fields of this land. Haji shot out of the air in a flipping manner. He opened his arms and legs and spread them wide before spinning and twisting his body. He grinned and landed on the rail of a window seal. Sparks rattled as he sled down the pipe. Once at the end he soared from the rise and landed in the middle of the gang. He shook his head and put his hands into his pockets.

"Lets see if you can handle me? I'm not going to stand here and wait."

Haji held up five fingers and again to countdown.

"5.......4.........3.......2........."

Haji stopped and grinned. Time was up.

"......1......"

Haji grinned as all the thugs pushed in at one time. Haji's body disappeared as they all missed. One by one they all fell. Haji standing in the middle with both hands still in his pockets. Their was no sign of they moving. Haji looked at the girl and Kyoko and grinned. "Are you ok?"

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Freeness of the air overwhelmed Aung’s mind. She had to pull herself out of the feeling and remind herself that she was going somewhere, that she had plans and that this new world was different from her own.

A block or so away from the AT shop Aung jumped to the ground. She sat on a concrete block. With nimble hands Aung undid her ATs and placed them into her bag. She replaced the ATs with Rocket Dogs then padded down towards the shop. As she turned onto the street the store was located the thin stream of storm riders rose to abundance. Aung walked next to the stonewall that ran along the sidewalk eyes looking straight in front of her. She wasn’t there to buy parts or talk to other riders. No she was a bit of a loner so she was there for the one thing anyone needed especially a kid with a limited allowance, Money. The store had announced an opening and the starting salary was much better than anything else she was going to get. The only other way a girl could get that kind of cash would be to sell herself and that thought disgusted Aung.

A bell ring as Aung entered the shop; it was filled with color and people. People laughed and scrutinized over which parts to buy and counted coins hoping for enough to buy their chosen item. Aung knew she wanted to be one of those kids, but there in that knew world she didn’t dare trust anyone. This was all her grandfather’s fault this totally alien feeling this aloneness that swarmed her.

“I’m here for the for the job opening, I’ve got an interview scheduled for today.” Aung said in a forced voice. Conquer your fear; conquer your fear, Aung thought to herself.

“Oh yeah the Iwasaki girl,” said the guy behind the counter, “I think I’ve got…here it is.” The guy held a sticky note and a black shirt. “Your interview is a afternoon on the job. If you survive then you’ll probably have the job. You’re pretty cute, I’m sure you’ll do fine,” he said in a flirting tone.

“Where are the bathrooms?” Aung asked politely, clearly uninterested.

“In the back it’s the door on your…Right, yeah, the door on your right. Hey if your going to fight do it outside we’ve got merchandise in here,” the guy said with much practice. With the last words he was off breaking up a dispute. “You are on cash register duty new girl.” He shouted over his shoulder.

Aung sighed and rolled her eyes, could boys just leave her alone, Aung thought with annoyance? She went into the back section of the store heading towards the bathrooms. Lining the hallway were boxes of merchandise, all piled almost to the ceiling, covered in logo stickers. At the end of the hallway there was a corkboard with printouts and flyers. Some of them were advertisements for new teams that were looking for members. Aung’s eyes settled on one there was a hand holding a fruit and it was giving the fruit to another hand, which was softly reaching for it. Underneath, on a banner was written the word γνώση (gnosi). Aung was about to read more when she remembered today was her interview or whatever.

Aung quickly entered the ladies room. She changed into the black shirt with the saying “Arts and Parts” in neon green. On the back was the word STAFF in the same neon green. Aung shivered a bit in her skirt so she changed into her jeans. They were ratty old things with holes and rips all over. They also had bleach stains and splattered paint, but Aung liked them all the same. On her way out of the bathroom Aung had a small burst of courage and grabbed the printout with the Gnosi emblem and stuck it in her bag. With that she headed out to the cash register for her “interview”.

OOC: Gosh I'm tired. I"m in some serious need of sleep. Sorry I was lazy and basically copied and pasted what Luzifer's emblem looks. I will talk to you all tommorow. AND IT IS MY BIRTHDAY, YAY!!!!
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 01-02-2008 at 11:27 AM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Maybe I should go to the local store may be I'll find him there-" Hayate immediately saw Soji on the streets. He quickly went over to him. "Hey, Soji. It's been a while. What's up? Anything important I must know?" It's been a while since Hayate and Soji talked to each other.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Soji slowly rode down the street on his pair of busted ATs, a girl came by, yelling something ignorant to him. He had recognized her from around school, and as he watched her, along with a male student from Shinanome, ride away, only one phrase came to his mind.

"Yeah? Well, nice ***!" He said, as she bypassed him. He simply had nothing else to say on that subject. "I'm a total joke, riding on these damn things.........." Seeing a nearby light post, Soji jumped into the air. He grasped onto the post and while spinning on the post with one foot, he relieved his foots of the trash they were forced to wear. Throwing both of his ATs into the air, he took his shoes from his bag and quickly slipped them on.

The AT straps were caught on the light post, and would not be moving from that place any time soon. "I'll just leave 'em for some lucky stray, I guess." Soji thought, chuckling. Before he was able to take another step, a familiar voice entered his head. He turned around to see a boy talking to him as if they had known each other forever.

"Huh?" Soji said, staring at the boy. Suddenly, the light bulb was lit. "Hayate? That you?" He muttered. It was Hayate Takashi, he whom was an old friend of Soji's. Soji grinned, scratching the back of his head. "Heh, how ya' been man? Living under the local rock?" Soji said, beginning to walk ahead, beckoning for Hayate to follow. Usually, Soji would have stood there and had a face-to-face conversation with his old companion, but seeing as the last thing he was the leader of Blade Dance and he couldnt be seen without a ride, he wanted to make his way to the local Air Trek shop as soon as physically possible.

-----

The boy whom Aya had just about got ready to talk to began to walk away from his spot. Mustering the little confidence she had, she stood in front of him. "Excuse me?" She said to Echine. "My name is Aya Kurama.....mind if I talk to you for a second? Its about your Air Trek team." She said. A large weight had been lifted from her shoulders as she finally spoke, and another weight was set on them as she was forced to weight for his response.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Echine was sort of musing to himself as he drank is off-brand soda when suddenly a voice brought him back to reality for the time being. It was a girl, and she wanted to speaking with him on the subject of his Air Trek team. This was encouraging, she was the first person, of what he hoped would be a few, to approach him with questions about his team. He looked at her with his usual smile, "oh? so what can I help you with?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It was all good now. Aya finally calmed down, and was ready to continue the conversation.

"Well, I just want be sure of something before I make a fool of myself. Your the leader of the STorm Rider team, Gnosi of Sophia, right?" She said, relieved she was even able to pronounce the name correctly.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Echine looked at the nervous girl, it was slightly humorous in a way. "Yes, I would indeed fall under that description." he replied with a gentle tone, hoping to calm her slightly, after all he didn't want her having a stroke before she even got to the question she was going to ask him. Idly, he tugged at the threads of his muffler as he waited for her to respond.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-02-2008 at 10:09 AM.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eliza stood there with her mouth rather open only to close it when they asked if she was alright "yea the only bruise i have is from falling". she smiled at him "i'm eliza i am usealy am a first aider during battles and my battle skills are below average". Scratching her back the back of her head she looked at the thugs "which was there reason to bother me". she glanced him up and down "your a ATs leader arent you?" she smiled a bit.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aya had completely calmed down by then. She took in a deep breath and sighed, the weight permanently being taken off her shoulders.

"Alright, then we're good!" She smiled. "Listen, my name is Aya Kurama. I'm the 'younger sister,' if you will, of Soji Kanihoto. He leads this other Storm Rider team called Blade Dance, you may have heard of him?" She said, arching her eyebrow.

Aya put her hands behind her and tilted her head to the side a bit. "Anyway, I'd like to know about your team, which is why I'm here. How has it grown since it was created? Like, how many members and such do you have?" She asked, somewhat forseeing the answer.

Soji, whom had been followed by Hayate, finally came across an AT shop. Even though he was somewhat "lacking" in the cash department, he decided he had no choice than to check it out. He slowly stepped in to find the entire place full of other Storm Riders. Of course, this is only what he would expect from one of the most popular AT Shops in Namihara.

"Let's see something you can actually get........." Soji muttered, looking around the shop. His gaze shifted to the counter, where a an obviously new girl was running the cash register. He knew she was new, seeing as he came here almost everyday and never before saw her. "Well, I see what I want." He thought, as his insides bore a devilish grin. His outside, although, simply approached the counter.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-02-2008 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a part with Soji. >.<

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Soji? vaguely... I've heard the name before... maybe something I heard in passing... but its not terribly important right now." he muttered slightly turning his attention to her more vital second question, "The Gnosis of Sophia is a team I started trying to form only recently. I'm sort of a hanger on from the a more successful team where I acted as their strategist, coach, and manager but all of them have since moved on to college and I'm hoping to make my own team which will find equal if not greater success. Currently, I'm the only member. Somethings you may want to know before you sign up is that I'm a coach by training so I'm going to train you hard before matches, if your not willing to work hard in practice than don't bother signing up. Second, its also my belief that we are students before we are Storm Riders, so if you start slacking off in your studies I won't let you race. On the flip side, if you have an important test, I don't mind if you skip practice to study."

OOC: I'm totally basing Echine off an old coach of mine.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Ah-ah!" Aya said, pointing toward Echine. "I never said I wanted to join, did I? You just jumped to the conclusion."

After thinking about what he said, she knew that if she did decide to join, it would be no easy road. She sighed before letting her eyes shoot toward Echine. "Even though you may have rushed things a bit, and what you said does sound very challenging, I've grown to love taking on challenges." A grin crossed her face as she devilishly glared at Echine.

"I'll count this as another challenge to overcome." She said, implying that she wanted in on the team.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sayuri left the school glad to be out in the sunshine. She'd just failed a test again not that she really cared. Sayuri pulled on her AT's black with long silver streaks. They were Sayuri's one consession to appearance. Her Long brunette hair was held with its usual ponytail. She wouldn't bother to take off her uniform either. It wasn't as if she had anything really good to change into.

As she finished pulling her AT's Sayuri checked her cell for messages. She knew that Shiva would be angry. Sayuri hadn't even really listened to the teacher's reprimands. She was a bit more worried about Shiva. But her dad would kill her if she skipped out on another lecture so Sayuri had grudgingly stayed a few minutes after the bell. After listening to the terse message Sayuri moved to her feet. Her style was less prnounced than Shiva's she moved with grace and fluidity not bothering with fancy tricks but hers definitely wasn't unagressive. She nearly ran over a freshman. "Move or be moved!" Sayuri called back as the kid tried to pick himself up.

She ran over about five or more kids just getting off the school grounds. She repeated what she had said to the first kid. Two of them had been talking but that didn't bother Sayuri she skated between them with a laugh. But that was completely her, no fashion sense and no conscience or so it seemed. She breezed by a really fat man accidentally running over his toe. The guy started screaming at her Sayuri laughed but continued on to the bridge. When she got there Sayuri sat on a rock then redid her pony tail to keep her dark hair away from her eyes.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aung surveyed the store with eagle eyes. She memorized where all the different parts were and how they were set up. She noticed that the store had a very refreshing feeling for all its business. Someone had obviously set the store up so no matter how busy or noisy it got it would still be relaxing. Very clever, Aung thought with a smile.

Aung decided to see what kind of things lay beyond the counter and turned around. She looked up at the more expensive AT stuff that was displayed behind the counter in locked glass cases. She noticed a poster on the glass. It was of some Storm Riders racing near the ocean. In the middle she saw a girl with longish chestnut hair riding the waves. Above her in fancy blue letters was the words “Wave Rider”. At the bottom of the poster it said, “Have you seen these riders? Report a sighting at www. BanisterAirTrecks .com. ” Aung stared at the poster for a moment then grabbed it down. She dawned a horrified face, Who took this picture, of me?. Aung promptly crumpled the poster up and threw it into the trashcan on the other side of the counter. Hoping no one had seen her Aung turned around trying to calm herself.

Aung scanned the front of the store again and noticed a familiar outfit. A guy was walking up to the counter in the usual uniform of Shinanome high school, her school. Aung noticed that the young man had edited his outfit his jacket was undone, his tie loose, and his boxers showed over the top of his pants. Aung rolled her eyes at the look. She had seen plenty of guys with it back home. The look meant an arrogant boy who thought he was all that, and when it came to ATs there were sure a lot of those.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Closed Thread

Thread Information