AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: RPG: Air Gear: Sky Legend

Threaded View

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC: lol, I'm watching Air Gear on TV right now.

Soji got up from the tree and shook his head. "Now, I wouldn't say that about your fashion. I'd actually say you look pretty hot, if I learned how to say it without sounding like some dirty pervert, in our situation." Soji said, chuckling. "And about the time.......well, in one minute, I would've been out here for 2 minutes, so you made pretty good time." He joked, smiling toward Kaname. Soji felt relieved to actually be able to talk to Kaname without being A. Ignored, B. Not payed attention to, or C. All of the above, as in comparison to another he had been around that day.

"Now, we both know why your here. If you want to join Blade Dance, I'm not gonna put you through some big tests of skill, determination, wits, and all of that, counting on the fact that I currently lack two of those traits. Instead, I want to put you through something pretty simple. Before we start, I'd like to see your ATs." He said, putting his hands behind his head. "Just to see how well equipped you are, that's all."
    Last edited by .Gogo; 01-05-2008 at 05:14 PM.

Thread Information