AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Has anyone seen Evangelion Rebuild 1.0

Senior Member Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2010 02:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I hate the wii !

Default Has anyone seen Evangelion Rebuild 1.0

So i have watched the new Evangelion Rebuild 1.0 You (Are) Not Alone, and I would like to share my review

I actually thought it was pretty great. Now usually i hate remakes and hate them even more when they change things, But The new animation was so amazing, it's around the time they fight The fifth Angel, Ramiel. When the animation really starts to blow you away. And as for the story some minor seens have been left out and new dialogue added. I find things are easier to undersatnd for people who got bored of the original. But it didnt ruin it for me. The japanese voice cast has alot of the original cast, but even the ones that changed are still great.

Anyway if you are expecting the new Evangelion to just be a copy of the old one with better animtion you are very wrong, But don't let that make you not want to see this, I highly recomend this to any Evangelion Fan, this is a must see. and even if you have never seen evangelion this is also good.
    I will not say that i like this better then the original, but it I love it so much

Well i would like to hear from you guys, let me know what you thought about it

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2015 11:25 PM
    Threads

I loved what they did with Ramiel, the whole 'evolving fortress' bit was much more interesting than the dull diamond with a drill design they had earlier. I personally found it much faster paced and tightly packed.

Although I'm worried that the trilogy will work out with Rebuild 2 and 3.

phantomatic - - jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 12:22 PM
    Threads

i liked it, and it did not ruin the anime. i am waiting for the Rebuild 2.0 (I think it'll be released this year) It was mainly an adaptation of the anime, but it had some great improvements, like the animation. Like what you said, what they did to Ramiel was cool. The ending makes you anticipate the next one.
    ;D

inactive ;

Avie made by Wolley Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2010 11:08 PM
    Threads

To me it was nothing more than a compacted version of ep 1-??? with better graphics, and little tweaks here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by RaShayRitto View Post
    this thread made me facepalm so hard my hand went through my skull and grabbed the head of the person reading over my shoulder before ripping their head off and pulling it through the hole in my head.

the day dreaming voyager little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2009 08:53 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SGI View Post
    I loved what they did with Ramiel, the whole 'evolving fortress' bit was much more interesting than the dull diamond with a drill design they had earlier. I personally found it much faster paced and tightly packed.

Although I'm worried that the trilogy will work out with Rebuild 2 and 3.
    Yeah, the animated gaphics on Ramiel was just amazing.
    So much better then the old, dull, only diamond shaped Ramiel.

I didn't even realise there were new seiyus till I read this.
    Hahah.
    I really like the movie overall more because it brought a nostalgic feeling to remember the very first "mature" anime I've watched.
    It also cut the parts I found boring in the original anime, although those parts explain the background and all.
    Doesn't matter to me, but to a newbie to Evangelion, they may get a tad bit confused and miss out the details.

To Havoc and Beyond!

Senior Member Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun has a reputation beyond repute Funkgun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2014 01:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Akito0o View Post
    So i have watched the new Evangelion Rebuild 1.0 You (Are) Not Alone, and I would like to share my review

I actually thought it was pretty great. Now usually i hate remakes and hate them even more when they change things, But The new animation was so amazing, it's around the time they fight The fifth Angel, Ramiel. When the animation really starts to blow you away. And as for the story some minor seens have been left out and new dialogue added. I find things are easier to undersatnd for people who got bored of the original. But it didnt ruin it for me. The japanese voice cast has alot of the original cast, but even the ones that changed are still great.

Anyway if you are expecting the new Evangelion to just be a copy of the old one with better animtion you are very wrong, But don't let that make you not want to see this, I highly recomend this to any Evangelion Fan, this is a must see. and even if you have never seen evangelion this is also good.
    I will not say that i like this better then the original, but it I love it so much

Well i would like to hear from you guys, let me know what you thought about it
    I did like the little montage at the end, We might be seeing kawaru a lot faster. and another Eva in the mix.

I tend to agree with everyone else. This first movie is more of a condensed version with amazing animation/graphics, and (well maybe it is just me) a more likable Shinji. I could not place my finger on it, but some of his animated sequences makes him look to have a little more edge. So it is maybe not still on the same character build up in the TV, but it comes close, so far.

I dug it. I think by not changing this first one a lot, there are a lot less haters out there.
    I mean let's face, even though to this day the TV still looks very crisp and fluid, it does have moments it was looking a bit dated. The co;or pa;;et seems much increased in the movie for starters.
    With this new incarnation, we are treated to a top notch redo here, without to major a change. I only hope they keep up the good work to this point.
    Last edited by Funkgun; 02-13-2009 at 09:45 PM.
    Sure Wish I had a little dvd player on my forklift at work... no, wait, that would be dangerous.

Member Sickness is an unknown quantity at this point Sickness's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2009 04:03 PM
    Threads

I'm disappointed, Anno has gone insane and now works in his own studio... Gainax proved that can make great anime without him, like Gurren Lagann.
    Even the blooming flowers will eventually fade. Even our world is not eternal. The deep mountains of vanity cross them today and superficial dreams shall no longer delude you.

Closed Thread

Thread Information