AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: GTO discussion?

Senior Member Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 10:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default GTO discussion?

GTO is a nice anime. Lets discuss something related to GTO!

Sigs and Ava by me! And thank you for the Reps and Points-
    ~Donation needed; kindness really appreciated!~

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 09:11 PM
    Threads

i love this series........
    Eikichi Onizuka is sooooooooo cool....althoguh sometimes he's a pervert....
    i like Urumi Kanzaki too....her heterochromia eyes are just sooooooo beautiful...

Sig made by Aya_TemariSan...Thanks, Aya!!! I love you!!!>.0

Senior Member Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shirogane_hitsugaya View Post
    i love this series........
    Eikichi Onizuka is sooooooooo cool....althoguh sometimes he's a pervert....
    i like Urumi Kanzaki too....her heterochromia eyes are just sooooooo beautiful...
    Do you read the manga? I only watch the drama. How's the manga? And I see you are from Malaysia. Huhuhu... so do I. Happy New Year!

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

Wow this show is awesome. It's the funniest anime I have ever watched. Onizuka is hilarious and gets in a lot of trouble but always seem to come out ok which is amazing considering some of the stuff that happens. Oh and I feel bad for the vice principal always getting his car wrecked.
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Have anyone read the manga? I wanna know some sypnosis...

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well i both read the mangas and watch the anime....i like the manga better though because in Malaysia,the anime aired on 8tv is censored and edited too much......so i chose to read the manga instead....

the manga is really nice and enjoyable to read....i think the story line is almost the same in anime....-though i don't remember much things from the anime....(was too young that time to understand some 'things' in this anime at that time....)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Arcxcia View Post
    Do you read the manga? I only watch the drama. How's the manga? And I see you are from Malaysia. Huhuhu... so do I. Happy New Year!

happy to know some one from Malaysia!!! and happy new year!!!
    Last edited by shirogane_hitsugaya; 01-01-2008 at 06:39 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shirogane_hitsugaya View Post
    well i both read the mangas and watch the anime....i like the manga better though because in Malaysia,the anime aired on 8tv is censored and edited too much......so i chose to read the manga instead....

the manga is really nice and enjoyable to read....i think the story line is almost the same in anime....-though i don't remember much things from the anime....(was too young that time to understand some 'things' in this anime at that time....)

Oh, I can't watch 8tv. Well, in Sarawak they don't have it. I can't watch in Astro though. Well, do they really show the H part in anime and manga?Hohoho... which state are you from?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Arcxcia View Post

Oh, I can't watch 8tv. Well, in Sarawak they don't have it. I can't watch in Astro though. Well, do they really show the H part in anime and manga?Hohoho... which state are you from?
    well........i don't remember much......i think it's 2003 or so when it was aired in 8tv....or was it 2004???......well i think the "pervert" part...they censored them...i was too young to understand that time though....-and i don't have Astro as well....i hate it when my friends start talking about those animes aired on astro....

however.....in mangas....i read them online....so most of them are not censored...try reading GTO mangas online......it's nice........

GTO is one of the funniest manga i've ever read.....although it might be a little "pervert"..........but there are more morals in this series...

PS-i'm from Perak...

Closed Thread

Thread Information