AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anime or Manga?

Junior Member animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 11:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i Loved the Anime videos because u can actually see them move and be alive and u can FEEL the ACTIon!!! anyway i dont really like manga Books...hehe
    AnImE LuVeR

Member Shinigami Hilde will become famous soon enough Shinigami Hilde's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2012 04:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animeloverkamichama View Post
    i Loved the Anime videos because u can actually see them move and be alive and u can FEEL the ACTIon!!! anyway i dont really like manga Books...hehe
    *coughfouteenyearoldlazylosercough!*

You can feel action and emotion in the way Takahshi draws her own charcaters. Why would you need to actually see them move? You have an imagination, don't you? Excercise it at some point and USE it.

I'd lean toward the manga more-cuz-as people have said-It HAS and End and there are no fillers.
    It's All About The Beret!

Junior Member Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Flame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 04:32 PM
    Threads

I prefer manga because you can imagine the way the people are saying things. I think you can use your imagination more with manga, and that's why I like it.

Member I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14 has much to be proud of I LOVE gaara14's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2008 07:01 PM
    Threads

Well anime and manga are both very good, but i would have to say anime is the best because well there is like actions and movements and sounds. That isnt the best reasen it is just i cant choose so change that im mutual, nuetral, or in the middle!
    Are you a fan?P.S. I made the pic. If you want one just pm me!

Member sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod has a reputation beyond repute sesshomaruisgod's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 11:43 AM
    Threads

I'd have to say magna, becuase the story doesn't end there, and doesn't stop right in the middle like the anime.

Your Mischievous Angel Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma has a reputation beyond repute Yuki Atsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Alice AK47 Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2010 06:32 PM
    In a world of disgust. ~ [ I'm happy with the one I love xD ]
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: YukiAtsuma PSN ID: YukiAtsuma

Anime because i'm kinda lazy and don't feel like reading alot x.x Anime takes up less time and is just more enjoyable.
    " Embrace your dreams. If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams. . . "

Junior Member CatalunaRei has a spectacular aura about CatalunaRei has a spectacular aura about CatalunaRei has a spectacular aura about CatalunaRei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2008 03:32 AM
    Threads

anime... sorry mangA luvers... i like the anime bcuz the manga is toooo long !
    and on top of that u gotta get it online ...buy it on ebay at barnes and noblre or something...too much stress 4 something u can watch on tv w/ the flip of a switch.. u know, but ive read alotta the manga online. its Ok but ...i just prefer the anime

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool Anime

I like the anime BEACAUSE ot the fillers
    most people don't like fillers but i think that it helps explain it more
    I also like the manga but I guess it doesn't really matter if I read it or not

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki Moon88 View Post
    I like the anime BEACAUSE ot the fillers
    most people don't like fillers but i think that it helps explain it more
    I also like the manga but I guess it doesn't really matter if I read it or not
    Mew...The fillers lie though...>.> Like that Kikyou and Inuyasha's past one near the end of the series...Yeah...That wasn't true. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against Kikyou, but that filler didn't ever happen.

O.o As for reading the manga...Of course it matters...If you don't then you'll never get to see the end of the series. The anime isn't going to continue you know.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Manga.Why?Because It takes less time to find an important part.

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

I prefer the anime over the manga. I liked listening to the Japanese voice actors, rather then reading the 56 volumes of the manga.

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Junior Member FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555 has a reputation beyond repute FoxyDawn555's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2008 06:45 PM
    Threads

I enjoy watching animes most as in animes u can see your favorite characters alive, moving.

Senior Member ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 10:17 PM
    Threads

i like manga a little better than the anime.....the manga is somewhow is different and is better^^ has more of inuyasha and kagome moments
    Signature made by: Greenflames.....THANKIES*hugs*

Member Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi has a reputation beyond repute Chibi_Chibi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 04:50 AM
    Threads

i really like manga and anime but i kind of like anime a little more, 'cuz of the voices, movements, real action..
    but manga rulzz 2.. if the anime stopped running, though the manga was still going out, then i prefer the manga
    Akaku akaku akaku yurete
    Yume no yume no hate e
    Deatte shimatta unmei ga mawaridasu
    Dare mo dare mo shiranai himitsu
    Ochite ochite ochite
    Mou modorenai tsumi o kizande mo kitto

zero X yuuki

Senior Member Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31 has a reputation beyond repute Deadeye31's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2010 07:36 PM
    Threads

I like Anime more but I had to resort to reading the manga of Inuyasha since the last anime episode stops on chapter 356 page 15. The manga goes to the end, chapter 558.

Member Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14 has a reputation beyond repute Sapphire14's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2014 09:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: OnyxBird

Man this is tough. alright i got an answer. i like both.

I like the anime because you can actually see the characters and the scenes (especially the battle scenes ) come to life. and even though the fillers are "lies" some of them are actually very funny. whenever i'm in a bad mood or i'm in need of a good laugh and none of my friends are available i ALWAYS watch a filler. it gets me back into my good mood.

I also like the manga because it has an ending. and whenever i'm in a mood for some good reading, i always hop on my laptop (not literally) and read the manga. it also has more scenes and moments (well duh, it has an ending). the series is at the top of my favorite book list.

So say what you need to say about my opinions. i won't move. i'm like a 50 ton boulder. i'm very strong-willed and it takes A LOT to move me. i like both and there's NOTHING you can say to change my mind.

Member crazyflower has a reputation beyond repute crazyflower has a reputation beyond repute crazyflower has a reputation beyond repute crazyflower has a reputation beyond repute crazyflower has a reputation beyond repute crazyflower has a reputation beyond repute crazyflower has a reputation beyond repute crazyflower has a reputation beyond repute crazyflower has a reputation beyond repute crazyflower has a reputation beyond repute crazyflower has a reputation beyond repute crazyflower's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2008 07:40 PM
    Threads

i like both but i think i like manga better because i like to read.
    click the eggs.

Junior Member GabsGen is on a distinguished road GabsGen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 05:06 AM
    Threads

I like both, but i like the manga better. I mean, it actually HAS an ending! plus, for some reason, with anime and manga, whichever i see/read first is my favorite. i read InuYasha before i saw it, so i like the manga better.
    "Don't worry. There will always be a door to the light."
    King Mickey, Kingdom Hearts

"Kairi! Remember what you said to me before? I'm always with you, too. I'll come back to you. I promise!"
    "I know you will!"
    Sora and Kairi, Kingdom Hearts

Senior Member SoRen-Ji has a reputation beyond repute SoRen-Ji has a reputation beyond repute SoRen-Ji has a reputation beyond repute SoRen-Ji has a reputation beyond repute SoRen-Ji has a reputation beyond repute SoRen-Ji has a reputation beyond repute SoRen-Ji has a reputation beyond repute SoRen-Ji has a reputation beyond repute SoRen-Ji has a reputation beyond repute SoRen-Ji has a reputation beyond repute SoRen-Ji has a reputation beyond repute SoRen-Ji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 06:56 PM
    Threads

That's a tough question...but i think i prefer anime, because i can hear the characters' voice...but sometimes i can sense it too when i reading manga xD, you know, felt like i were in the story or something...
    ^_^ ~..ara ara..~ ^_^
    ...Hazukashi Hazukashi Hazukashi Hazukashi Hazukashi Hazukashi...
    "Hazukashi Serifu Kinshi!"

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

You, it's a rarity for me, but when it comes to Inuyasha...I totally prefer the anime. Only because the manga just dragged on and on. Yes, the anime just stopped, but could you imagine if they kept animating? The series lost a lot of its flair and I think the anime got enough of the story to remain really good.

I mean, I kept up with the manga, but I just enjoy the anime so much more, and that's rarely the case with me. I'm more of a manga fan than an anime fan.

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Senior Member Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2009 09:32 PM
    Threads

i prefer the anime over the manga, i mean i like the manga its just easier on my eyes to interpret the colors on the show instead of the black and white pages in the manga.

My sister is Kissed by Neji my OTHER sister is Morning Grace.......i gots family!

Member Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2008 07:40 AM
    Threads

I prefer the manga to the anime. You get more information, and there are no filler episodes to waste time with.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information