AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who's the strongest?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tsunade

31 36.05%
  • Jiraiya

27 31.40%
  • Orochimaru

28 32.56%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Which of the 3 legendary sannin is the strongest?

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

1. Tsunade
    2. Orochimaru
    3. Jiraiya

Actually, I'm torn between Orochimaru and Tsunade for the strongest =/ I mean, Tsunade is awesome, especially with her medical jutsu and knowlede. But Orochimaru pretty much destroyed Konoha with his power. Plus he has the ability to transfer his soul from one body to another so he's pretty much immortal. I don't know why I don't think Jiraiya is very strong, mostly because of his goofy attitude and pervyness so he doesn't act much like a Sanin =/
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Junior Member emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 06:39 PM
    Threads

i pick orchimaru he is so sterong

Senior Member sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 07:51 AM
    Threads

i voted for jiraiya becasue he has got the ultimate technique which has can create the strongest rasengan ever

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

i voted for jiraiya.. he's strong and he is a good teacher.. i think orochimaru would be the next one and sunade the last one..

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation akatsuki_leader_sephiroth is on a distinguished road akatsuki_leader_sephiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2008 06:12 PM
    Threads

Default orochimaru rules

i think orochimaru is the strongest because he was in the akatsuki clan.

Junior Member susanoo is on a distinguished road susanoo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2008 01:16 AM
    Threads

Jiraiya too. His genjutsu is incredible.
    My mangekyou sharingan power is awaken !

Member homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2009 11:52 AM
    Threads

i say Jiraiya , cause he's fought with naruto's deamon

Junior Member hammy has much to be proud of hammy has much to be proud of hammy has much to be proud of hammy has much to be proud of hammy has much to be proud of hammy has much to be proud of hammy has much to be proud of hammy has much to be proud of hammy has much to be proud of hammy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2008 05:12 PM
    Threads

Well.. I think its Orochimaru, just because he is immortal and knows lods of forbidden techniques ^^

~x n1nj4 f34r~

Junior Member CelestialMaidenofSilence is on a distinguished road CelestialMaidenofSilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2008 02:04 PM
    Threads

I think Tsunade, we've never really seen her go all out in battle. During the Orochimaru battle she had just managed to overcome her fear of blood, that could have easily impacted her. And, I mean she has a technique that makes it near impossible to die plus super human strength...its a combination thats hard to beat.
    “Kira is childish and he hates losing… I’m also childish and hate losing.”

Junior Member lacus_nostalgia21 is on a distinguished road lacus_nostalgia21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2008 07:22 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

I think its Tsunade...because Jiraiya and Orachimaru were afraid of her especially when she get mad...She has a volcanic temper and very strong fists that makes her scary and formidable...She is also a medical ninja that makes her young even in old age...A really great technique...!

Junior Member mia91 will become famous soon enough mia91 will become famous soon enough mia91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2008 01:09 PM
    Threads

I also think Tsunade, Jiraya did say she almost killed him once. Plus she has the non-die technique of hers, the strenght and the slug thingy... Although, Orochimaru is also strong and can change bodies and if he gets Sasuke's he'll deffinitely be way stronger because of the Sharingan. Same goes if he takes the body of... Neji or Hinata, or Itachi... He'll be the most powerful then, but now... nope :P

Junior Member sasukesai is just really nice sasukesai is just really nice sasukesai is just really nice sasukesai is just really nice sasukesai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2008 11:41 AM
    Threads

i say tsunade coz she can break really hard stuff, but orochimaru is really hard to beat, jiraya is just a waste of time lol =D

Senior Member zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2010 09:35 PM
    Threads

Tsunade is awsome!!!! She is so cool.

Junior Member classicrockfan has much to be proud of classicrockfan has much to be proud of classicrockfan has much to be proud of classicrockfan has much to be proud of classicrockfan has much to be proud of classicrockfan has much to be proud of classicrockfan has much to be proud of classicrockfan has much to be proud of classicrockfan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2008 09:38 PM
    Threads

I would have to say Orochimaru. I mean, they are all strong, but I think Orochimaru is the strongest of them all. He is able to survive a beating from Tsunade and he created a jutsu to live forever. Tsunade has a bunch of medical techniques which makes her almost as strong, but Orochimaru has it on top for me.

Senior Member JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 01:42 AM
    Threads

I'm not sure. I can't really choose between Jiraya and Tsunade. From what I know of Tsunade is she has insane strangth, can heal from searious wounds and is an awesome medic. I agree with Doom85 about Orochimaru not being stronger than the other two because Orochimaru's unable to beat Itachi, but Itachi's weak against Jiraya because of that crazy intestine jutsu he does.

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

Tsunade becuase she has beaten up all the other sannin

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Junior Member mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2008 05:54 PM
    Threads

orochimaru is the strongest between them. alot of pepole said why so I'm not going to repeat them.

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 09:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

Quote Originally Posted by Luigifamous View Post
    Tsunade is the strongest, she has super strength

Agreed!
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

Banned Forum / Chat inu.hime is on a distinguished road inu.hime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2008 12:32 AM
    Threads

Wink

Tsunade-sama
    I choose her based on just the ability physically crush everything around her with just a single finger. Tsunade is an amazing female in Naruto and thats why she is Hokage and another reason why she is the strognest. Only the strongest could be the leader of such a great village.
    Now Orochi-sama would be on the bottom of the three. I don't see him to be stronger than my lovely Jiraya-sama. Jiraya is like another double of the Third Hokage and the sensei of Fourth Hokage. So I think he would be the second because of his pure ability to train someone to become a Hokage and the other to be trained by a Hokage and friends with the First's grand-daughter.

Member TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2009 10:17 AM
    Otogakure(The village hidden in the Sound)
    Threads

Cool Tsunade is the best Saninn

Tsunade is the best and strongest because she can kick the Sanin's butts!!!TSUNADE ROCKS!!! Even though she's kinda unpleasant.

louder now. KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Red Dango 311 - Plusle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 11:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: no way suckers:D

orochimaru because he's immortal
    he can't die he he he

Member shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2008 06:18 PM
    Threads

i think Tsunades the strongest.
    shikamarusgirl:

Cows shall take over the world if you want to help the cows take the world then copy this and put it in your signature.

Senior Member Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008 has a reputation beyond repute Mow_Uchiha2008's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2008 08:01 PM
    on Maracana Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Threads

Jiraya. He is the strongest sannin of the world.
    signed: Mow_Uchiha2008
    The Brazilian Sharingan
    ...call me Mow if you want or wish. !!!
    Saudações Brasileiras!!!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information