AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: nekogrl's creations...

Senior Member nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default nekogrl's creations...

Well...um...yeah. I'm new to this whole thing...So I am what people 'round these webernets would call a "noob." So...here I go. *tremble tremble*

^That one is the first sig I ever made...

^That one is the second sig I ever made...

So that's really all I have to offer...um...any comments?
    *is using Paint.NET*
    Last edited by nekogrl; 12-30-2007 at 09:10 AM.
    Awesome siggy from Serated-chan! ♥
    Awesome siggy from Angelic-chan! ♥

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

These sigs aren't bad for being the first ones you've made. I like the first one the best - the background colors match with the extract. You might try working on blending the image into the background instead of putting a dark shadow around it. I like the lines across the top and side, and the text is well placed, though you might want to work on color blending. Overall, nice siggy!

The background of the second one is much better, but the colors do not match with the extract. You might want to work on color matching with this one. If you're using photoshop, try selective color or changing the hue of the background. Overall, very nice sigs -keep posting! ^^
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I personally like the second one better.
    They are pretty good, and all you need to learn is how to mess with brushes and play with the blending of the extracts and everything.
    I suggest watching those video tutorials that Serated has posted.
    They'll help tremendously.
    So I hope to see more of what you'll make in the future. =D

[[ Happy ~*2000*~ ]] angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1504-5383-0870

neko-chan!!! -^^-
    i see dramatic improvement from your 1st sig to 2nd. but listen to these people *Balance and Mira* they're very pro compared to me and i think they're advice will impact you more^^
    just try and get your text to run smooth and vola!
    i see huge potential in you, so ganbatte ne? ^^

Senior Member nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for all of the comments and advice!! I feel so special!! X3 hehe! Anyway...I will try my bestest to run my text smoothly and get the color schemes right and all that other good stuff! As for now...siggy update!!

The story with this one is made up of ONE WORD...boredom. XD I was bored and relied on good ol' sig-making to cure me! So there it is.

Senior Member Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 10:29 AM
    Threads

They are very cute! The color really suit the anime you are using. Gambatte ne!

Sigs and Ava by me! And thank you for the Reps and Points-
    ~Donation needed; kindness really appreciated!~

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

they are all so cute.
    i love little cute girls.
    keep it up.

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Made on New Year's Eve...just thought you'd like to know. ;D
    HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE EVERYBODY!! x3
    (Yes, yes...I know it's not New Year Eve themed. XD)

Joined another forum and wanted a sig for it. Here's the finished [noobishly looking] siggy!! ;3
    Last edited by nekogrl; 01-01-2008 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Didn't feel like double posting today XD

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Made it here, like I said. ^_^
    Comments! Comments!
    Those are pretty nice, but I think there are lot of spaces left to add some more effects. Maybe next time you should try to play around for different styles. But anyway, the last siggy you posted means improvement from your first creation.
    Anyway.. Keep it up! =3

Member L*** is a splendid one to behold L*** is a splendid one to behold L*** is a splendid one to behold L*** is a splendid one to behold L*** is a splendid one to behold L*** is a splendid one to behold L***'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2008 01:15 AM
    Threads

you say it is your first time but if you ask me it looks like you have been doing it for some time. You are very good at it( love the girl with the fox mask.).
    L: that justice will always prevail

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Zy-chan: Yay!! You got to see my siggies!! XD I understandies...I've been thinking that and getting it from lots of people. hehe! That's why I tried to add that little swirly thing on my "Zuzaki sig." In the future I will try to find little designs that match the siggy. Thank you very much for the comments!

@L***: Thank you very much!! I'm glad you like them!! ^.^ (I like that one, too! Tee hee!)

More on the way!!!! ...eventually. XD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The newest siggy! =D I was just being bored and I was smiling a lot today. xD
    C&C please?? *big puppy-dog eyes*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

New one I made for a siggy contest on another forum...that I'm prolly gonna lose. XD

The latest siggy I've made...maybe I should start making avies to go with the siggies. xD
    C&C, please and thank you! ♥
    Last edited by FlashD; 01-13-2008 at 05:36 AM.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It really lacks flow and the stock looks pretty choppy. You should use extractions instead of erasers if you need to get rid of backgrounds for your anime stocks. I like the colors and text works well though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Even though it is winter where I am and I'm surrounded by white, fluffly snow, I felt like making something autumn related for some reason. So there it is!

And here's a new siggy that I'm not particularly proud of. I don't know why I used that text, though. It sounded good when I was making the siggy. *shrug* Oh well. XD

Here's a new set. Forgive me. I have not had any practice with avies. Well...nothing else to say, really. Um...byebye!!
    Last edited by FlashD; 01-14-2008 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Don't double post ... use the EDIT button instead

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

OH I luv the new set!
    The backgrounds awsome and the render is to.The colors you used for teh background are great and i like the font.Keep up the good work.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

♥Forbiddin' Angel Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2011 01:58 PM
    Threads

From my point of view your doing quite well. =]
    I'm a beginner for both avi and sig,
    apperntly you're quite good at it.
    I like the autumn breeze and the new set.

Autumn Breeze: I like the way you did the bg, one thing make sure you make the bg colors match your render. =]

New: LOVE THISS ONE!!! The avi is quite nice even if you're new.

Keep it up hoping to see more. =]

-Saku-
    "Gone - flitted away,
    Taken the stars from the night and the sun
    From the day!
    Gone, and a cloud in my heart."

Signature credited to Serated. ^-^

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

Your newest set is adorable, I like it =3
    It's just a little big. The design in the back is nice and i like the color scheme.
    The avatar's cute, but I think the orange is overwhelming. The actual render should take up more then half of the avatar, and it will look better. =3
    The text is cute and i like the reflection, very creative.

For the "loving you from AFAR" sig, I like too. The design in teh background is cute, and so is the render. The black text doesn't really match. Maybe a lighter color other than black?

Overall, I'm very impressed. The signatures are very nicely done for a beginner. Keep up the good work!

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Hieko: Thank you very much for the kind words!!
    @Saku: Hehe! I like the Autumn Breeze one the bestest! XD And the avy for the new set was just a quick little diddy because I wanted to go to bed. How lazy am I?? x3
    @akari: Hmm...I was worried about the size a bit, but it seemed like nobody would notice. Guess you caught me! xD I was a little disappointed at the reflection of the text, though. The lines don't go through it and as I said to Saku-chan, I wanted to get to bed. XD I'll keep working on my avies. Maybe one of these days I'll actually do it a decent time instead of 30 minutes before bedtime. *shrug* The "Loving you from AFAR" siggy was a challenge with the text color for me. I couldn't find the right color! And I was getting frustrated!! So I just went with black before I punched a hole in the monitor. What kinda color do you think would be dark enough to read, yet light enough to go with the color scheme?

Thank you everyone for the C&C!! I feel so special!! x3

ANYWAY...here's a new siggy that I just made.
    I'm not very proud of it...*shrug*
    Last edited by nekogrl; 01-17-2008 at 09:32 PM. Reason: adding teh siggy

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The new sig is very cute in my opinion.The background matches the render and the render sticks out and isn't to bright to me.The text goes with the background and render as well.I say its just really cute.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Hieko: Thank you, again, for the comments! ^.^

Here's a new set. I noticed Angelic-chan's newest siggy and it had Sakura Kinomoto in it, and that got me in the mood to make a siggy with a CCS piccy in it! C&C if ya don't mind!

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nice and Beautiful!
    The background colors go with the render and its juts looks quite pretty together.The text goes along slightly as well but I reccommend making the text slightly bigger.It may look a little cuter.Thats my opinion though.Although the render does look a little slight to bright,maybe either sharpening it more would help or lowering down the brightness and contrast.(Since your using PDN).Anyway all together its terrific!
    Hope to see more soon.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for the C&C everybody! *absorbs happiness of getting noticed* XD

zomg!! I made two sets today!! :O I'm on a roll!! XD
    I WANTED to make a set about baking, but I can never find a piccy that shows that the character is actually...well...BAKING! XD So my backup plan was kittehs or flowers. I chose both! XD

I found a baking pic!! Hooray!! So here's the new set!

Yotsuba&! siggy!
    Last edited by nekogrl; 01-26-2008 at 05:37 PM.

[[ Happy ~*2000*~ ]] angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1504-5383-0870

hehe^^;; sorry for not commenting for so long! =D i see improvement!! your sigs are getting alot better now^^ my suggestion for you is that try spice up your avie a little, they're a bit too plain and bold.
    rofl at the yotsuba sig x3
    pm me anytime if you wanna know some tricks for paint.net^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Angelic: Hey there! Hehe! I'll try paying more attention to the avies...XD I love the Yotsuba one too! I just wanted to make a funny Yotsuba one. And I found Yotsuba with a gun on a reindeer! You can't get much more funnier than that! XD BTW...I can't wait for the siggy!! >_< Tee hee!
    ANYWAY!!! On to the new siggy! I made another "gag" one.

It's Konata from Lucky Star!! She IS the ULTIMATE Gundam!! XD I didn't put much detail into this...:/
    Last edited by nekogrl; 01-27-2008 at 05:05 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information