AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Stopping exodia.

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Stopping exodia.

Is there a way other than wining fast to stop exodia when you loop it out?
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Depends on their method of pulling. In general, discarding and then, say, using Disappear on a single piece should do the trick.

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm the method there using is card of safe return and Manticore of darkness

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2014 04:46 PM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You should watch the Yu-Gi-Oh episode where Yami defeats the Rare hunter that holds like 5 sets of Exodia! It's Season 2 volumes 2 and 3.

Senior Member Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight has a reputation beyond repute Fox Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 07:41 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Lau View Post
    You should watch the Yu-Gi-Oh episode where Yami defeats the Rare hunter that holds like 5 sets of Exodia! It's Season 2 volumes 2 and 3.
    you can really use that as a way to win. I'm mean the rarehunter had 3 copies of each piece. the Exodia Pieces are limited to one copy per piece. I've face Exodia many times and the best way(s) i can think of are to get then to the grave and/or Remove them from play, or do what I did, Use strong monster and take 'em out as quick as possible. I doing my Neos Deck and E-Hero Dark Neos should do the job.

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/ENC...AzBl0Pp95cPgk1
    Saving the World, one Duel at a time.
    Get your game On!!

My Family;
    Little Sister: ~*Clawdia*~
    Brother: jose101
    Cousin: LadyWolf14
    Twin Sister:♥Miss.Bun Bun

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by shane the ninja View Post
    Hmm the method there using is card of safe return and Manticore of darkness
    I know who you're facing. She's a nuiscance. Really the only way to do it is to set a MST or something with a similar effect and destroy Card of Safe Return.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sonme how only sano as the right answeer due to it being serenea sartorious sister, she is a right demon with her cards

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

yeah, she caught me with it just now, first damn turn. I blame Foolish Burial.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I found the easyiest way is to make sure to go second taht way you have to pack you're deck with as many card destrucition ways, and run machines for the perfect otk

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

well again, since Manitcore is from field or HAND, if she gets one in hand and one Foolish Burial on first turn you're boned.

It happened to me, IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 05:41 AM
    Threads

Have 'Disappear' in your deck and remove a Manticore when is goes to the GY. Or you could use 'Dark Designator' and 'D.D. Designator' together to remove a Manticore from your opponents deck or hand.

Closed Thread

Thread Information