AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Help with posting lyrics?

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    Itsumo-Anya is on a distinguished road Itsumo-Anya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2007 06:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Help with posting lyrics?

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place - I wasn't sure where to put it.

I've romanised a song that I want to upload to the site, but whenever I try it says that I 'at least need the English lyrics'.

I haven't got level 2 on the Japanese tests, and even if I had I don't have enough faith in my Japanese ability yet. But I thought that, since I have passed level 1, I'd be able to submit romanisations of songs?

I tried mailing the staff, but that was over a week ago and I haven't recieved a reply yet.

What to do?

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

What it meant by the "English lyrics" on that column is if the song is actually already in English. If you are only Lv1, you can only put stuff on the left column. Don't check the rest of the column (though you can if you have the kanji, those are on the right.

...so that you know where you can find me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well... whenever I try and submit the romaji and kanji, it says on the next page: "Some fields were missing. At least the english lyrics are required. Click 'back' to re-enter.".

I haven't checked the middle column for the translation... D:

Sorry about the trouble ^^;

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Then I guess it's how you have submitted - from which page did you click the submit page on? This is just a guess in my part. But please try again and see if it works.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

First I tried to submit from the main page since there isn't anything by that artist already on here, and then I went into the J-pop section and tried from there.

I thought maybe I was doing something wrong too, but I read and re-read the rules, and tried loads of different things...

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Tell you what, make another account at AnimeForum and go for another test. Tell me what happens when you try submitting with the new account.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2011 04:39 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Well... I tried with this account and it still won't work =/

Hmm...
    I left three boxes empty: series title, song description and song footnotes.

But it doesn't seem to have a problem with me not filling those... it just says I need English lyrics.

x_X; Is there some other way I could submit my transliteration?

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

...ohh duh, I guess you need the series title, since every lyric goes to a specific one. Seriously, what kind of song are you trying to submit? I'll suggest you a title.

I guess it goes to a generic error page if you didn't fill the series title.
    Last edited by AzureDark; 12-31-2007 at 01:15 PM.

Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa has a reputation beyond repute Anyaaa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2011 04:39 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Dah... I'm so stupid x_X;

I put the artist's name in the series title box and it went through.

I'm so sorry for wasting your time!

VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 05:25 PM
    The Land That Public Transport Forgot, Great Britain :)
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Actually, I have had that happen also, and it wasn't to do with other fields left blank. It was just the system getting itself into a fit on IE. When I did it on Mozilla it was fine, so I assumed it was just another one of the bazillion things wrong with internet explorer :P

Not that I've submitted much to the site as yet, but I just thought I should mention that I've hit that wall before also

Vraie
    Vraie's Tenchi Muyou & Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction at FFnet
    ----------------------------
    遥かなる時空の中で
    Reasons why the Hachiyou should never come to the Miko's world #1

泰明:問題ない。神子の世界では和歌ではなくカラオケなるものをするそうだ。
    永泉:空の。。。
    頼久:桶?!
    -----------------------------
    Avatar: Nakamoto Shou from Sotsugyou M.

Closed Thread

Thread Information