AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you think is the worst part of the holidays?

Junior Member nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 10:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Don't have one yet

Default What do you think is the worst part of the holidays?

This thread was started by me, nolarboot. I really don't know much about threads and stuff, but I still want some feedback, dang it! >/ XD Post here, let me know what you think and why you think it.

Tears of Ink Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 01:50 AM
    Nowhere, I'm out on a quest to find this elusive thing you call: "A floor"
    Threads

The worst part would have to be...the preparing. [Nods] So much cleaning, cooking, and other stuff. It's back breaking.
    {{M A S S C A S U A L T I E S}}

Oh, what a tragedy. Standing among the roses; Pain, in the shape of a girl, clad in a bloodied dress.

"If you must cross thin ice, do it in a dance."

Suko Kenji-The boogieman. Scaring little kids since 1785

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Nothing much to do, sitting bored at home. That's the worst part. And also cleaning. I mean, even if my relatives come over, they won't dare enter my room anyway.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Junior Member Master IronBrave will become famous soon enough Master IronBrave will become famous soon enough Master IronBrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2007 09:42 PM
    Threads

probably the worst part of the holidays would have to be all the crowds around the town, or when you eat too much and don't want to move

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

To me, it's the feeling that you are going to have to go back to school/work eventually.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Senior Member Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha has a reputation beyond repute Magisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2008 09:37 PM
    Threads

I would say preparing. Wrapping presents, cleaning, cooking, it keeps you extremely busy. . . =___=

Oh and as well as Boxing Day, because if you want to go buy milk or something small, the mall would be packed. =(

As well, as all the homework for the Winter Break.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Ehh, worst part would be the crowds and waiting to see what you get.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When it Ends... I wish the holidays were extended a little! Also, the work. Why do work on holidays?! I wish robots existed to do the work on the holidays!

Tears of Ink Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox has much to be proud of Megan Fox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 01:50 AM
    Nowhere, I'm out on a quest to find this elusive thing you call: "A floor"
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Nothing much to do, sitting bored at home. That's the worst part. And also cleaning. I mean, even if my relatives come over, they won't dare enter my room anyway.
    Well, my parents always make me clean my room AND the rest of the house. =[
    {{M A S S C A S U A L T I E S}}

Oh, what a tragedy. Standing among the roses; Pain, in the shape of a girl, clad in a bloodied dress.

"If you must cross thin ice, do it in a dance."

Suko Kenji-The boogieman. Scaring little kids since 1785

Junior Member nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot has a brilliant future nolarboot's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooh, didn't expect so many nice replies! ^_^ I myself feel that untangling all the stupid lights when you get 'em off the tree. Or even when they come out of the boxes. God, that made me so mad one time, I yanked them into two halves. From that point on, my grandma started doing the lights. XD

Member GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon has a reputation beyond repute GaaraSandDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2008 10:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: BLOOD

Hn... I just find it very tiresome to be preparing SO much and then sometimes it doesn't even reach 'perfection' which gets really annoying cause you did so much, just for something so... lame...
    Don't hesitate Just act

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

The worst part to me is how the stores jump waaayy ahead of the actual holiday season (like putting up xmas stuff in JUNE, for crying out loud!!) and you have to SEE this crap in their stores for months and months on end. It's dang ridiculous!!

Oh wait..I'm in FL..where they can't count or spell...never mind...
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

Senior Member Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 10:18 PM
    Threads

The worst part of the holiday is keeping bored and waiting for someone or guest.

"I've finally figured out what Spam stands for...
    Stuff...Posing...As...Meat" -Orphan

Junior Member bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2008 04:07 PM
    Threads

ppl being killed around the Holidays because of reckless drivers and other things I hate the holidays to many life's lost!

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

I hate having to kick my way through crowds of kids at the mall screaming at their parents to buy them video games and iPods.

Junior Member bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer is infamous around these parts bear-slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2008 04:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~Anti-Christ~ View Post
    Ehh, worst part would be the crowds and waiting to see what you get.
    uhhhhh scary pic dude

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

I'd say looking for a parking space!! I mean i don't drive yet, but the people that are around the parking lot aggravate me so much! they always take the open spots when we almost get to them in time. And driving on the road, people are crazy, a few zoomed right past us a few times. It was horrible. <.<
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Owned by Magistrate~ Doll is a splendid one to behold Doll is a splendid one to behold Doll is a splendid one to behold Doll is a splendid one to behold Doll is a splendid one to behold Doll is a splendid one to behold Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 04:46 PM
    Threads

Screaming kids demanding crap from you that you don't have the money to buy.
    God...I hate that. x_X
    I also hate getting a crappy thing of mixed nuts from my Mamaw. o_o...When did the pajama thing stop? T_T

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

The annually reoccurring political debates surrounding Christmas are definitely the worst part of the holidays.
    I also detest the Salvation Army bell-ringers; they hurt my ears whenever I leave the house around this time of the year. Those loud [expletive] bells are so irritating that I refuse to donate to the SA.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 12-27-2007 at 10:47 PM. Reason: I've a ringing in my ears.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Great posts, everybody. I look forward to getting more from you! I am really excited about this, it being my first thread and all.

Senior Member Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Cold: It starts in effing October. Do not want.

Snow: It starts in effing October. REALLY do not want.

Ice: It starts with the snow. So much bitter, uncontrolled hatred for the ice, and its cohorts, black ice and packed snow. Driving is a royal ***** from about October until around the middle of April where I'm from.

Rich kids: "Oh, yeah, we're just going to fly to Jamaica for the holidays this year, how 'bout you?" Except in one case, I hope they all fall asleep and get buried in the sand by mischevous little resident kids.

Little kids: "WANT. WANT. WANT." Thank god I didn't have to specifically watch any this year.

Returns and day-after-Christmas sales: "Yeah, we have five of the red DSs in the store room, and I don't know why we'd sell out before about 2:00 tomorrow afternoon!" "Sorry, we ran out of the red ones five minutes after opening."

I do enjoy the holidays, for the most part. Don't drink and drive, kids, as New Year's is still coming up.
    ~Synesthete Extraordinaire~

PSA: If you're going to bad-rep me, do these three things.
    1. Learn which one is bad-rep. Green=good.
    2. Grow a pair and tell me to my face. Average amount that I check reputation: About once every three weeks or so.
    3. Sign the bad rep. At least have the guts to announce that it was you.

SNAPE KILLS YOUR MOM AT THE END OF BOOK SEVEN.

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

The worst part is the part that, SO FAR, no one has even glanced over...

How about WORKING in retail?!?

That's what ruins Christmas for me. I mean, I work in a store (Hallmark) where we put out the first sets of ornaments in July and I don't even know why! And the After-Christmas sales drive me crazy because I have 15 people asking me every five seconds, "How much is this?" "Is this 40% or 50% off?" "Oh, well if that's the price, then I don't want it!" GO HOME! I don't care what your kid wants! I just don't want you in my store anymore! LEAVE! The people, the incoming stock day after day, the change in prices, the promotions, the fact that we don't have time to clean because all the customers have us at the registers for 8 hours straight! It drives me insane, it really does! The mall does not need to open at 4 AM and then close at MIDNIGHT! or even worse, LATER!

Not only has working in retail made me hate Christmas a bit, but it also made me realize how HORRIBLE the human race can be.

The only good part about working during the hoildays: the check!

(so I'm a little greedy...)

...sorry if I offended.

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Member -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2008 12:13 AM
    Threads

Definitely working on holiday assignments for me x.x *stares at offending pile of book reports and essays due* T.T
    If not that, then it's wrapping Xmas presents for my whole clump of relatives. Buying them is fun, but measuring and taping wrapping paper one after another is tiring...

Senior Member gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 05:03 AM
    Philadelphia, if not there, in your girlfriends pants...
    Threads

they are nothing but a corporate cash grab
    If you are searching this space hoping for something deep or profound you will find only disappointment...

Rotating sig program courtesy of Clint at Clintonio.com want one too? Pay him a visit.

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Hikari- View Post
    Definitely working on holiday assignments for me x.x *stares at offending pile of book reports and essays due* T.T
    If not that, then it's wrapping Xmas presents for my whole clump of relatives. Buying them is fun, but measuring and taping wrapping paper one after another is tiring...
    OOOOh! I love gift wrapping, actually! If you hate it so much, you should totally find me and I'll do it for you! FREE OF CHARGE! (just get the wrap and accessories...this will be for next year, of course... )

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Closed Thread

Thread Information