AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Pairings Among the Senshi

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Pairings Among the Senshi

It's an extremely popular idea among the Sailor Moon fandom that the senshi are less than straight. I personally favor this idea, considering they are going to be living a whole lot longer than those around them.

So, the question I pose to you is this: Among the senshi (Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, Pluto, Chibiusa) which are your favorite pairings? Which do you think should be paired?

Personally, I love the Mercury/Jupiter pairing. They're extremely different, but their differences compliment each other. Jupiter/Makoto is the so-called "muscle" in the group, while Mercury/Ami is the "brain". Before meeting Usagi, Jupiter's strength alienated her, while it was Mercury's smarts that caused her to be alone.

I also like Usagi/Rei, Saturn/Chibiusa, and Venus/Pluto. I'm not going to even mention Uranus/Neptune, mostly because that's just too obvious. :P
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Cool thread.

In the manga there's a between- chapter picture of Sailor Moon groping Sailor V, which I thought was funny.

Sometimes it's a little hard for me to picture them all in a lesbian relationship because they sometimes act so boy-crazy. But I guess if I had to pair some up it would be, Venus/Moon (blonde on blonde anyone?) Saturn/Chibiusa (which makes me feel like a huge pedo) or maybe Venus/Jupiter. The only one I can see Rei with is Usagi.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Well there are questionable pics with Rei and Minako in the manga and once she even tried to kiss Minako when she was possessed. XDDD

Senior Member ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute ChibiNaruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

I can see Rei with Minako, because they compliment each other. Rei is hot tempered and Minako is more chill. She is also similar to Usagi, except for a few factors. I can totally see them together!

Of course Hotaru and ChibiUsa would have to pair up, because they are the kids in the group. I think that's kind of a given. They also have different personalities that balance each other out.

I think Ami and Makoto would be super cute with each other. And hm, also Michiru and Ami.

Member moonlight_romance has a spectacular aura about moonlight_romance has a spectacular aura about moonlight_romance has a spectacular aura about moonlight_romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 07:39 AM
    Threads

Rei and minako are supposed to be really good friends...

But yes, joining in with this discussion. I think they would be a cute couple.

I think pluto and mercury might work too.

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Okay. Seriously. No offense. I've seen BILLIONS of these threads. It's very annoying, to those whom have seen them this many times yes I'm exaggerating. Oh well. Seeing these makes me think people have nothing else to talk about. If you go back and look at past threads, you WILL see these kinds. Now.. Just for the hell of it, I will answer it. The all famous pairing. ' Tuxedo Kamen and Sailor Moon aka Usagi ' And yes.. I was back here in the day. But I did NOT register until three years ago. - Side note - DX I miss Moonie Mail! =/ Animeglobe too.
    Last edited by Sawada Ieyasu; 02-09-2008 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Felt like it, got a problem with it?
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2014 05:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    Well there are questionable pics with Rei and Minako in the manga and once she even tried to kiss Minako when she was possessed. XDDD
    LOL I have that one. It looked cute and sweet but Minako totally wasnt enjoying it.

Saturn/ChibiUsagi does sound like a good pair considering the ages are close, but Pluto seemed to have so much devotion for the future princess. I can see it being somewhat possible if Chibi was more closer to her mothers teen age, otherwise it would be seriously pedo city.

I think Jupiter and Venus might work. Jupiter being the tomboy and Venus being all looks and stuff. It could work but I dont think Ive seen much pairings of them in the series often. Maybe just my memory slipping. Or maybe off camera there secret lovers. XD

Mars and Usagi bicker a lot so maybe theres an underlying affection in there. Then again Mercury was Usagis first and best friend it would seem so. So maybe theres a better and stronger connection there. OOooo I smell love triangle. lol (PM me it if someone writes a good one of these)

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

@.@ Neptune and Urenus!! Wo0t wo0t!!

Member dublover kikyo has a reputation beyond repute dublover kikyo has a reputation beyond repute dublover kikyo has a reputation beyond repute dublover kikyo has a reputation beyond repute dublover kikyo has a reputation beyond repute dublover kikyo has a reputation beyond repute dublover kikyo has a reputation beyond repute dublover kikyo has a reputation beyond repute dublover kikyo has a reputation beyond repute dublover kikyo has a reputation beyond repute dublover kikyo has a reputation beyond repute dublover kikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 07:31 PM
    Threads

How about Uranus and Moon? Hehe.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I always thought that Jupiter/Minako and Rei/Ami would fit well.

Also Chibi-Usa and Hotaru. But that's just how I always saw pictures of them together.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2014 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I always thought Jupiter/Mercury would be a cute couple.

Jupiter/Neptune would be a cute duo too, but I dont think Makato is masculine enough for Michiru.

Haraku[Uranus]/anyone would work too...though I think Her and Ami would be so cute together @__@

I cant really see Pluto with anyone though...unless she was secretly super kinky.

Edit: Actually, I can see Pluto with the human Luna. Also, are we allowed to pair Sailor Star scouts? Like Tink Neko, Iron Mouse, Star Healer, etc?
    Last edited by Ωmega; 02-20-2008 at 03:48 PM.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by dublover kikyo View Post
    How about Uranus and Moon? Hehe.
    That's nearly canon in the manga. XD There are bits of it in the anime too and I admit, it's kinda cute. :3

And I've been re-reading the manga and am convinced that Rei is either gay or asexual.
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 02-20-2008 at 04:13 PM.

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 09:15 PM
    Threads

mm. I'd be cool with any pairing (except I think Hotaru and Chibiusa should stay together, just cause of the age.) My favourites though are Usagi/Rei Rei/Minako Makoto/Ami Ami/Rei Setsuna/Minako Michiru/Haruka Haruka/Usagi Makoto/Minako
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

Member ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn has a reputation beyond repute ViolaAnn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2008 05:45 AM
    Threads

I think that the best pairing for me is Moon/chibimoon Usagi and Chibiusa are Daughter and Mother and this is phantastic, the both are harmony and this is beautiful.

And the second best pariring are Michiru/Haruka the both love the other and both are a perfect pairing.

So Far

ViolaAnn

Junior Member animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama is a jewel in the rough animeloverkamichama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 11:43 PM
    Threads

i always thought it would be Jupiter/mercury and venus/mars...and usagi is with every1!!
    AnImE LuVeR

Senior Member nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2010 11:30 AM
    Threads

Well, obviously, Haruka/Michiru. I guess Hotaru/Chibiusa is cute. But strictly in the anime, I think Haruka/Michiru is the only canon pairing. I haven't read all the manga so I can't say about that.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44 has a reputation beyond repute Hotscout44's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2008 05:19 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animeloverkamichama View Post
    i always thought it would be Jupiter/mercury and venus/mars...and usagi is with every1!!
    thats what i thought too
    I do as I please I am what am I take me how I am or don't have me at all!

Closed Thread

Thread Information