AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Zomgness

Happier than you Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Zomgness

ok i don't want to go intot his into ti much detial but while my freind was in japan she said their making a follow up series to fma the first 2 seasons and the movie wich apparently is going to be really terrible but i still wanna watch it , are you going to watch it ?

Junior Member AsiraElric is on a distinguished road AsiraElric's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2008 09:58 PM
    Threads

i did...IT WAS AWSOME!!!!i love fma. i didnt like the way it ended tho. but still a good movie..if u havnt seen it yet do so. but im obssesed and thats my favorite anime so...i love anything to do with it. still...watch it its good.

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 02:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

The movie was good, and I HOPE they make a new series. I'm crossing my fingers!

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Member ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire has a reputation beyond repute ILuvEire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2008 01:49 AM
    Threads

Cool! I need to finish the series first I guess, but I'm looking forward to the movie. I remember when it came out, and everyone was freaking out. :P
    My avatar was made by Jun Shan, from this site.

Senior Member Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2010 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ultimate_seed

The movie was really good but i thought the ending was a bit of a mess i mean no more alchamy for the full metal alchamist. Just seems like a complete stop to the story. And no more Winry wich also sucks

Closed Thread

Thread Information