AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Perfect Girl Evolution Curiousity

Junior Member bengbeng is on a distinguished road bengbeng's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2008 06:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Perfect Girl Evolution Curiousity

Hey all,

I'm up to episode 10 of this anime and deem it brilliantly funny. Although, i get sort of annoyed that Sunako-chan is always painted as a short funny character when she is actually tall and slim with pretty features as most anime characters are. It's especially frustrating that they have her look short and nomb-like more often than her actual appearance. I think it's funny when japanese anime artists draw their characters differently when they feel certain emotions, but they do this for her all the time. I keep thinking that she's a 5 year old and when they show what she really looks like I get confused. Are they trying to show that she's short bc she has no self confidence or that she thinks she's ugly? I don't get it. Love the anime though.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2010 12:58 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I like the manga more. The guys look too much like women in the anime and it frightens me. XD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

anyone? anyone?

Senior Member Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 11:29 AM
    Threads

Oh, I love this anime. Well, the ending need to improve though...
    But the guy in the anime are really PRETTY!

Sigs and Ava by me! And thank you for the Reps and Points-
    ~Donation needed; kindness really appreciated!~

Senior Member Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 06:23 PM
    Well, I'm not a pirate on a ship, or a gardener in France..
    Threads

Seen all of it and the first episode as a dub. Yeah, the guys look like lizards in the anime.. About that dub, their voices were terrible, but I could easily adjust to Ranmaru, Sunako, and Kyouhei's voices. The rest so far.. o_O But the dub just makes all the screaming funnier to me. XD Ha ha.

I like the manga more. Much better. I heard of this series from some older friends at school who had the manga and were waiting for the anime to come out.

Senior Member Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 11:29 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Barako_no_Shi View Post
    Seen all of it and the first episode as a dub. Yeah, the guys look like lizards in the anime.. About that dub, their voices were terrible, but I could easily adjust to Ranmaru, Sunako, and Kyouhei's voices. The rest so far.. o_O But the dub just makes all the screaming funnier to me. XD Ha ha.

I like the manga more. Much better. I heard of this series from some older friends at school who had the manga and were waiting for the anime to come out.
    How about the ending of the manga? Is it good?

Sigs and Ava by me! And thank you for the Reps and Points-
    ~Donation needed; kindness really appreciated!~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

does anyone know where i can find the dubbed version of pge? i've been looking everywhere

Closed Thread

Thread Information