AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Yugioh tag force 2.

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Yugioh tag force 2.

I was wondering if anyone her as pplayed yugioh gx tag force 2 and if so what deck did you build also if you still have the game how do I play multiplayer people fornm around teh world.
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I don't know how or if you even CAN play online without an outside application.

I got it not too long ago, I've beaten it with Jaden and Johan. I'm working on it with Tyranno now. My deck changes depending on who I'm teamed with; with Jaden I used four different E-Hero decks(two using fusions, one his heroes, one the "originals") and with Johan I used two Crystal Beast decks, one similar to his but with some extra beast support and one focusing more on taking advantage of their Continuous Spell effect.

Is it just me, or is Aster/Edo's deck RIDICULOUSLY terrible? Granted you can get him up to four hearts and change his deck around but it's not easy to get that far with a deck that weak.

EDIT: Hey, I googled up "Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 2 online multiplayer" and this thread is on the first page.

below a bunch of reviews saying there's no online multiplayer. =/
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 12-25-2007 at 10:15 AM.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It says theres a online multiplayer mode on the case also How do I get to duel Jinzo, I just beat the dark magician girl and what other events are there?

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by shane the ninja View Post
    It says theres a online multiplayer mode on the case also How do I get to duel Jinzo, I just beat the dark magician girl and what other events are there?
    The first four are always the same, the second four character-specific. I dunno about Jinzo, but next is Crowler, then Gambler, then Para and Dox.

I know with Jaden, you'll be facing Sartorius's sister, then I believe Zane and Atticus, then Sartorius and Aster, then finally you face Jaden one-on-one. When you beat him, you unlock normal Zane.

With Jesse/Johan, his four are I think Jaden and Syrus, then Jim Crocodile Cook and Tyranno, then Adrian and Chazz, then finally Viper and Brodie. You don't immediately unlock anyone from that, but the new people you've beaten show up on the island when you play through the story again, and you can play them in free duel. Beat them ten times and you can use them in Story Mode as partners.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I beat crowler and bon aparte and gambler now just waiting for the next one I htought you played Viper with either jesse or jaden

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nah, Viper's just Jesse.

If the internet's telling the truth, you get Dark Zane and Nightshroud by beating it with Syrus, so now I'm doing him. Just hit one heart.

Oh, quick tip for DP/levelling: Disa is a female Obelisk Blue running a level 10 Monarch deck. When you win, you get 900 base DP and 20 EXP. Build a deck using Mask of Restrict and she's pretty much crippled.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But I prefer running my spellcaster warrior deck, what is the next event after I destroy the idiot dox brothers and there kamikaze style deck (They killed themselfs)?

Also why does this slifer guy ask for 20,00 dp?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The next event depends on your partner, and the kid supposedly gives you crap cards. I wouldn't know, as I spend my cash on packs and sandwiches as quick as I earn it.

Also, there are multiple recipe slots for a reason you noob. :P Just save recipe, construct deck, save recipe, load your old one, and use Free Duel to whoop on Disa. You can choose from all available recipes from a menu instead of loading the deck every time.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I prefer my way, aslo How come you get a cyber dragon for picking a nomral sandwich?

I was considering building a cyber deck on it but my research so fa is crap.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Plain Sandwiches give you three cards. They're usually good, so if you're not really going for a specific sandwich and that comes up, you might wanna go for it.

Cyber decks range from Easy Mode to garbage, but I don't like any of them personally.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I beat serina and her loop hole for summoning exodia

Junior Member Tasold has a reputation beyond repute Tasold has a reputation beyond repute Tasold has a reputation beyond repute Tasold has a reputation beyond repute Tasold has a reputation beyond repute Tasold has a reputation beyond repute Tasold has a reputation beyond repute Tasold has a reputation beyond repute Tasold has a reputation beyond repute Tasold has a reputation beyond repute Tasold has a reputation beyond repute Tasold's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2008 06:24 AM
    Threads

I have recently got it and for a laugh decided to team with Blair her deck is extremly rubbish so the best way to level up is to do single duels with everybody. I'm going to team with Syrus next or maybe Jaden. If you have any deck ideas I really need them. I currently have one rubbish spellcaster deck a deck with random cards put together and one that has no monsters in so I can get some of the challenges done. Also what level have you got to in "aim low" mini game?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

1) Blair's deck isn't bad, but it's definitely not standard. Your best bet is to pair up with Jaden for now, and save Blair and Aster for later. For Blair, look to get Spirit Barrier and Scab Scar Knight to help significantly.

2) Deck Ideas? Really, in a tag setting you're better off making a deck that compliments your partner. Jaden has the E-Heroes, so Warrior support or even the E-Heroes he doesn't use (The Heat, Lady Heat, Ocean, Woodsman, Inferno and Terra Firma) would work well.

As for Blair? Early in the game it will be hard, but like I said, Spirit Barrier is your friend for her. She uses a lot of low-level monsters that require they stay in attack position to work, and so long as there's a monster on your field Spirit Barrier negates damage. Scab Scar Knight's just a personal favorite of mine, you can get it from putting 99 cards into the Card Converter in the Lab. You can also get the Arcana Force cards that way, which is a neat deck(if not strange).

3) In the dungeon minigame, there are 100 levels. If you get to 50, you unlock a pack that has the Neo Spacians in it. Each minigame unlocks a pack, but you can also unlock them by reaching level 45.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I would say jaden or syrus would be best for teaming up as both have failry easy decks for fusions and summoning mons fast also add a few burn cards to a e hero deck as e hero wit hjaden works wonders for tags as they play on the same strenght

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I would say jaden or syrus would be best for teaming up as both have failry easy decks for fusions and summoning mons fast also add a few burn cards to a e hero deck as e hero wit hjaden works wonders for tags as they play on the same strenght

Closed Thread

Thread Information