AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Some Episodes... Useless?

Someone took my sweet roll! Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Jet 255 - Torchic 255 - Torchic
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 04:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Some Episodes... Useless?

I like Gundam as much as the Next person, but don't you think some of the Gundam Episodes can be useless? Like on a couple from Gundam Seed and Destiny, there were like 4 episodes that just explained thing about characters and what happened in SEED compared to Destiny with peoples ralationships...

What got me the urge to post this was that I "SECRETLY" watch anime on Comcast's On Demand and I've watched Gundam SEED and DESTINY on it for like 2 years. This new episode came out on Comcast On DEMAND and I was so HAPPY! The whole episode like... explained a relationship between Kira and Myraa (I think) and what they have been through... I was so psst (Lol,).

┈┈┈┈┈╭┻━━┻╮┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┃▆┈┈▆┃┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╭╋━━━━╋╮┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╰┫┈┈┈┈┣╯┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈╰┓┏┓┏╯┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈╰╯╰╯┈┈┈┈┈┈

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2009 05:14 PM
    Threads

Thats what you get for watching SEED and SEED Destiny, first episodes filled with pointless combat instead of going into the plot, then plot branches that noone really cares about (such as the stuff ur talking about) and then they suddenly have to rush the ending.

I mean you have Cruuze all enigmatic and stuff throughout the whole series until in the end he's just another generic psycho who wants to kill everyone and dies instantly.
    Life is like Gundam ZZ, anime ja nai!
    B Gundam's sigs

For we are one World with one Dream!
    Some things are timeless. In a literal sense.

Someone took my sweet roll! Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Jet 255 - Torchic 255 - Torchic
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 04:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by B Gundam View Post
    Thats what you get for watching SEED and SEED Destiny, first episodes filled with pointless combat instead of going into the plot, then plot branches that noone really cares about (such as the stuff ur talking about) and then they suddenly have to rush the ending.

I mean you have Cruuze all enigmatic and stuff throughout the whole series until in the end he's just another generic psycho who wants to kill everyone and dies instantly.
    Good point, they really do seem to rush at the end of the season. =/

┈┈┈┈┈╭┻━━┻╮┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┃▆┈┈▆┃┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╭╋━━━━╋╮┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╰┫┈┈┈┈┣╯┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈╰┓┏┓┏╯┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈╰╯╰╯┈┈┈┈┈┈

Closed Thread

Thread Information