AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Mistygemmys sigs and avs <3

Member Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 08:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My first Sig <3

Umm, yeah, i just gave it a go :s

Please telll me what you think of it <33

^__^

xxx

Senior Member clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2010 03:19 PM
    Threads

For starters, it's too big. You might want to make it at max 500x150.. Anyway, I like your text effects. That's one thing a lot of new sig makers tend to fail at. You also started without any clashing of colors, which is a good thing. Just keep working at it and you'll improve for sure.

Member Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by clowangel View Post
    For starters, it's too big. You might want to make it at max 500x150.. Anyway, I like your text effects. That's one thing a lot of new sig makers tend to fail at. You also started without any clashing of colors, which is a good thing. Just keep working at it and you'll improve for sure.
    Thankyou for the advice ^___^ i changed it to 500x106, as it wouldnt fit in to a 500x150 =]

And thanks alot for the compliments and encouragement, i will try to improve when i do some more ^___^ thankyou <3 xxxxx

heres the newer smaller version ^^ :

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The smaller version looks A LOT better. It looks a lot more cleaner and more like an actual signature. There aren't many sigs with different 'scenes' with the same character so I think your signature is pretty original in that way ^_^
    Keep it up!

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Kaoru loves you ♥ iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: U R s0 b0r!ng

Ah, a wonderful start! Keep it up. And I agree with Megami about the size. Cool text effects. At least better than mine. Plus, it completely suits the background. I like what you did with the main image - that shadow-like effect. Oh, and there's a grey line on his face. You might want to clean that up. ^^ Some of the pictures(not the main image) are a bit blurry. But I guess they were blurry in the anime too. xD Anyway, wonderful job for a beginner. Keep on practising! =)
    ----------
    [Daughty|Fafnir|Faffy|iMud|iSi|Koko|KoKoBear|Kokolo ve|Kokolay|Kokonaut|Kokosterious|Money|Monmon|Musi c Buddeh]
    ----------
    ----------
    Credit goes to Mac for(indirectly) encouraging me to do graphic designing again. You're the best. <3
    ----------

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2014 04:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

looks cool the way all the pictures combine really caught my attention
    hope to see more.

[set by Rainbow Crash ]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Megami91 View Post
    The smaller version looks A LOT better. It looks a lot more cleaner and more like an actual signature. There aren't many sigs with different 'scenes' with the same character so I think your signature is pretty original in that way ^_^
    Keep it up!
    Thankyou so much, i really appreciate it ^__^ hehe yes it does look a lot better smaller, thanks <3 And original? really? wow, thats great to hear!! =]] thankss <3

Quote Originally Posted by kokono View Post
    Ah, a wonderful start! Keep it up. And I agree with Megami about the size. Cool text effects. At least better than mine. Plus, it completely suits the background. I like what you did with the main image - that shadow-like effect. Oh, and there's a grey line on his face. You might want to clean that up. ^^ Some of the pictures(not the main image) are a bit blurry. But I guess they were blurry in the anime too. xD Anyway, wonderful job for a beginner. Keep on practising! =)
    Hehe thankyou, so much, and yes, i will keep on practicing <3 I noticed the grey line :s I was being a bit of a idiot and merged the layers together, but i can change that ^___^ i will do it now actually..

--5 mins laatterr-- (XD)

I think you can tell...o.o....

Quote Originally Posted by Nanne Grönvall View Post
    looks cool the way all the pictures combine really caught my attention
    hope to see more.
    Thankyou so much <3

Here is another one, Kakashi ^^

I dont really like this one, i think its far too....simple...And adding blue bars and smudging them, bigg mistake =/ please tell me how to improve >.< I suck at these!! >.<

Senior Member Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 09:29 AM
    Threads

The first one looks way better smaller, and yes the smaller version looks way better.

For the second one. The blue is slightly overpowering, and the photos abit blurry. Try making the alitle more clearer to see.
    Try using some more interesting grafics, you know to catch peoples eyes. Besides that you are off to a good start, keep practicing.
    :3

-Current band addiction-

The Academy Is... <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by My Dark Magic View Post
    The first one looks way better smaller, and yes the smaller version looks way better.

For the second one. The blue is slightly overpowering, and the photos abit blurry. Try making the alitle more clearer to see.
    Try using some more interesting grafics, you know to catch peoples eyes. Besides that you are off to a good start, keep practicing.
    :3
    Thankyou...!!

Thanks for the advice i will be sure to take it =] i need to get some new tools on my photoshop, i just got CS3 on my new imac, and need to get all the brushes re downloaded, and the plugins, ext, lol, so i will find some better techniques <3 =]]]

thanks so much ^___^ =]
    xxxx

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And a new one ^___^ hehe, its Konan...sorry, its not the best >.< but something new...the whole signature thing is new to me really, i only started today, so uhh..please dont be...too...like...harsh...u can be if u want tho im not trying to tell u how to be >.< sorry! ><

please tell me your thoughts...please..!!!

=]

xxxxx

Senior Member Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 10:29 AM
    Threads

Pretty!!! I like it! Huhuhu... The cropping is good and the color suits him. Gambatte ne?

Sigs and Ava by me! And thank you for the Reps and Points-
    ~Donation needed; kindness really appreciated!~

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

W0w it's bright and effective (not that I know much about making sigs etc.. ). Truely paying tribute to the Naruto-orange! Reps.
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Nice sigs for starters! The Naruto sig is the best, imo. I like the smaller version much better. The Kakashi sig could use some work, like you said it is very simple. I especially like the Konan sig - the colors and blending are very nice. I like the film strip effect, and the text is very clear. Keep posting! ^^
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Arcxcia View Post
    Pretty!!! I like it! Huhuhu... The cropping is good and the color suits him. Gambatte ne?
    Thankyou =]] hehe ^___^ Thats so sweet of you <3 Do my best? o.o i will try xD =]]]

Quote Originally Posted by the_last_icarian View Post
    W0w it's bright and effective (not that I know much about making sigs etc.. ). Truely paying tribute to the Naruto-orange! Reps.
    Heheh ^___^ cheeyyaa <3 thankyou .3. thats sooo sweet of you >3< thanksss!!! <33

Quote Originally Posted by Mira Kaiba View Post
    Nice sigs for starters! The Naruto sig is the best, imo. I like the smaller version much better. The Kakashi sig could use some work, like you said it is very simple. I especially like the Konan sig - the colors and blending are very nice. I like the film strip effect, and the text is very clear. Keep posting! ^^
    Neyaha <3 thankyou!!! ==]]]] and yes i agree with Kakashi xD, i dont really like it, time to red-do it think!! I will have some more up later, im going shopping now.. thankyou, Chya!!!!! <333
    xxxxxxxx

Kaoru loves you ♥ iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: U R s0 b0r!ng

Yep, the line on his face is hardly visible now. :3 Here's a comment on your most recent signature. =)

A wonderful Konan signature. Are you really a beginner? Because you seem like you're in the intermediate level and that's HARD. Yes, your creations are that good. ^^ I'm really impressed. I like how the whole background fades instead of just the color. Nice blending of the character there! Transparent image - really creative! The image is a bit too sharp, in my opinion. Other than that, it's great. =D Keep up the good work! I want to see more of your work soon.
    ----------
    [Daughty|Fafnir|Faffy|iMud|iSi|Koko|KoKoBear|Kokolo ve|Kokolay|Kokonaut|Kokosterious|Money|Monmon|Musi c Buddeh]
    ----------
    ----------
    Credit goes to Mac for(indirectly) encouraging me to do graphic designing again. You're the best. <3
    ----------

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kokono View Post
    Yep, the line on his face is hardly visible now. :3 Here's a comment on your most recent signature. =)

A wonderful Konan signature. Are you really a beginner? Because you seem like you're in the intermediate level and that's HARD. Yes, your creations are that good. ^^ I'm really impressed. I like how the whole background fades instead of just the color. Nice blending of the character there! Transparent image - really creative! The image is a bit too sharp, in my opinion. Other than that, it's great. =D Keep up the good work! I want to see more of your work soon.
    Hehe thankyou =] and yes i am >.< im not in photoshop...but at making signatures, i am...lol...im not the best tet xD thankyou so so much for the sweet comment, i will try to use your tips to improve..!!..! And hehe, thankyou, just, thanks so much =] you made me feel so much more confident <333

=]]

heres the latest one...

Its not the best...just a little bit like the Konan one..i will try to go for a bit of difference soon, sorry >.<

nywah <3 well hers a new one >3< it only took around 5/10 mins to pull together, so its not very good, i will do some better ones when i wake up o_o its like..2am and i just got home from a big party <3 happy new year_<3

=]

xxx

hers the new one- yes, sasuke is meant to be blury, i made him that way...sorry its in a simular form to the others, i will change my ways soon <3

Last edited by FlashD; 01-02-2008 at 04:20 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Mistygemmys sigs and avs <3

meow .3.

Here are some avatars thats ive done today, now, im not the best, so sorry if they suck, ive been doing them for like...a few days xD >3< So yeah...

Fruits Baskets~

Naruto~

Love Hina~

Requested~

And heres some avvys~

Inuyasha~

Requested~ (i just i these, i dont know if they are actually wanted by the person who asked for them...i will find out sometime soon .3.)

I do take requests, if anyone wants one that is xD just pm me with the picture you want, the color scheme, the text and whatnot .3. xxxx
    Last edited by Mistygemmy; 01-02-2008 at 04:49 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Somee more avvys~~~

Bleach~

Naruto~

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

Nice. I love the avatars you made. ^^ Not much of a critic so that's the only thing I can say.

I love the Lee and Sakura one too. Although, I see some lines on top of Lee and Sakura's faces. Nevertheless, it's really good.

Hoping to see more of your works! ^^
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by danie-chan View Post
    Nice. I love the avatars you made. ^^ Not much of a critic so that's the only thing I can say.

I love the Lee and Sakura one too. Although, I see some lines on top of Lee and Sakura's faces. Nevertheless, it's really good.

Hoping to see more of your works! ^^
    Thankyou .3. thats so nice of you to say, and ill try and fix it. =]

thanks so much!! ^___^xxxx

Andd <3 a new one, the one im using right now xD
    xxx

Last edited by FlashD; 01-03-2008 at 08:32 AM.

Senior Member clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel has a reputation beyond repute clowangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2010 03:19 PM
    Threads

Your newest one is a bit bright for my tastes.. but it's good. The colors match, so even better. Try working on making better backgrounds and blending. You've improved a lot though, just so you know. =)

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I agree with Clowangel. I too have seen major improvements.
    Most of the time, sigs tend to be better when they are smaller.
    Here's why. Because people don't like empty signatures.
    So I try to make mine around at least 500 x 125.
    If I detect that there might be some empty space that I won't be able to fill, I just make it smaller.
    The avatars you make are cute though.

The signatures you made at 12-31-2007, I really don't think they look that great.
    It's a bit too transparent and messy.
    The latest one though is good. Not too bright in my opinion.
    Try to add more to negative space (empty space).
    One way is to make another layer of your extract, put it behind most layers (or whatever you want) and then increase the size and lower the opacity to around 35~15%.
    That and two more things.
    Play with brushes.
    Try clipping tools (although it's a bit of an advanced technique).

Overall, these are not bad, and I see good potential from you.
    Keep it up and keep trying.

Closed Thread

Thread Information