Oh god, I totally didn't mean butthurt that way. It's just something I say. NO pun intended
|AnimeGalleries [dot] Net||AnimeWallpapers [dot] Com||AnimeLyrics [dot] Com||AnimePedia [dot] Com||AnimeGlobe [dot] Com|
Oh god, I totally didn't mean butthurt that way. It's just something I say. NO pun intended
To start off, no one deserves to die because of their sexual preferences. I'm not sure why someone would go that far simply because they disagree with someone else's view on the subject.
Personally, I believe the morality or immorality of the subject depends on the maturity of the individual. A lot of gays/lesbians are saying that they are at 12-16, which is an age at which I do not believe they can be making such choices maturally. Now older people, it is their choice, and as long as they can be mature about their relationship status, there is very little wrong with this point of view, so long as you are not religious.
To each his own, I suppose.
This has been on my Mind since I seen some Girl that was Gay;
Guys at my school will like Tease you and Beat you up if they ever found out you were a Guy that's gay. To anyone in here that is a Girl or just somebody that's mature, do Girls beat up girls if they ever found that out that girl was gay? o.o;
Like, it's been on my Mind since... like two weeks. Some guys (Not at My school, but on the Internet.) say that a Gay girl is Hot, but a Gay guy is disgusting... I don't understand why you would like a one, but not really the other, knowing they are both Gay.
P.S: I think Gays are fine, but your friend deserves to get hit by a runaway Milk Truck...
Last edited by Derrick Remon; 12-20-2007 at 04:16 PM.
Well it depends on what you believe in, if you are a Christian ((like me)) you aren't supposed to be gay, I don't believe it is right in that sense. It's just the fact that the Bible says you're not supposed to like the same sex, so you're not supposed to do it. But that goes only for people who believe in God. Not for the others who don't.
I do believe that all people have their prefernces and i respect that. I'm not like other crazy people who say "lets get rid of all the gay people in the world!" I mean, they have to remeber, just because they like the same sex doesn't mean that they aren't human. People are going to have to deal with it though, because some people are "turning" gay, just because their friends are. i have no actual problems with gay people, i mean, some of my friends are gay, and as long as they know that I'm not we have no problems.
--And that was so totally wrong for your friend to say that, you don't ever say that to someone and especially if that someone's supposed to be your friend, how rude. >.<
LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3
"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"
(straight person talking) 'ahem', whats wrong with other people being gay? i mean it's their choice and their life, so leave them alone, i have three friends who are gay and the nicest people on earth, you can't judge some one just because of their gender interests and personal life, i mean most gays I've met so far turned out to be really sweet people ^.^
to be really honest i use to disapprove of people being gay, but i guess I was wrong big time XD oh well their life, not mine lol
Last edited by onigiri princess; 12-27-2007 at 10:46 AM.
Well, in all morallity to humans of this sexuality tolerate this to some extent or possibly not at all. To those of an open mind, it is nothing to them, but of course for the narrow minded I can only say the opposite. But, in the laws of reproduction it really isn't :\
I'm not gay,but being gay is fine to me.It's that person's free choice.I have no problems with gays as long as they don't have a problem with me being straight or infringe on my free choices.So yes,being gay is okay in my opinion and no one at all deserves to die for it.
It's O.k because nobody's Perfect.
avatar and signature made by Serated
REST IN PEACE LEGEND_S
I think it's fine, even normal (in my opinion) because they do the same things that straight couples do. So what's the big deal? People need to remember the saying "Live and let live" more often.
PS: That "friend" of yours is truly a horrible person.
The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~
[♥ This is my World, and you can't Join it ♥]×Inhumane and Beautiful×
You're a 90's kid when...
You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.
[~Set done by Megami~]
- It is possible that BuLmA merely can't type coherently. That happpens a lot in the DB forum...but...I'll take the bait anyway.
- No, it most likely isn't accidental, User_Name, but it probably isn't voluntary, either (in most cases, anyway). I doubt that homosexuality is a genetically determined trait; it is caused by the environment. That is not to say that people choose to be gay. There may be substances that caused altered brain development in the fetus. More likely, it is determined by the way they are raised and what they encounter/experience while maturing. If there is any genetic component it would be a suceptibility to developing homosexual tendencies.
- I still maintain that there is little reason to condemn homosexuality (and associated acts); it rarely (if ever) affects heterosexuals, doesn't harm anyone, and (seems to me) it is perfectly legal (here anyway). The same goes for bisexuality. Neither harbor any appeal for me and I doubt I'll ever really understand, but...so what?
- As for Biblical condemnation of sodomy...BS. That was an old papal decree more likely (the Catholics are the most morally uptight of common Christians, and I know - I was raised Roman Catholic, so don't tell me I don't know). The Bible does mention a city (I think) named Sodem (spelling?), but no mentions of anal sex are ever made. The dirtiest the Bible's language gets is "begat" and it conjugations.
- As for marriages of homosexuals (preemtive rant for U.S.-residing posters), I see no legal or moral reason they should not be wed like everyone else in good with the law. The (state) constitution(s) use the word marriage because polite society at the time would not permit any legal union of individuals without a church's approval; that is a matter of contemporary eighteenth century culture, not of law in the third millenium. I'm still not entirely decided on the issue of whether or not homosexuals should be legal guardians, but I lean more towards "yes" each day.
- The only effect homosexuality has on an(y) society is that the homosexuals' genes are not passed along (except in case of surrogate birth-mothers for gays' or artificial insemination with donor sperm for lesbians). This has no demonstrable negative effect.
- Homosexuality and bisexuality are strange to me, but no more so than people who watch Godzilla movies with intense interest. They are entirely benign traits for any person to have, and so I say it's nothing I need to worry about or 'correct.'
I believe same-gender sex is immoral. I personally define marriage as a union between a man and woman with the intent to create a family. I believe premarital sex is immoral. You do the math.
(2) I said being homosexual or bisexual is involuntary, not that they rape everyone they have sex with. Read the post again, carefully this time.
(3) All Christian denominations do not have one version of the Bible. Many protestants share a similar version, but each specific branch of CHristianity may choose to use a different translation or modiification (it's called the King James's Bible because that was ho some king named James decided it should be - the text was edited tosuit his views - this happened all the time in Europe, where most modern Bibles' words come from). I was saying that I was raised Roman Catholic before I became an atheist/heathen (pick one, I don't care which), and so I would know a great deal more about that particular Christian faith. If BuLmA is a Roman Catholic, then we should share much common knowledge. I stand by my claim that Roman Catholics are (generally) the most socially conservative common Christians. By the way, I should know more about the Bible; heathens can go right ahead and read it, but Roman Catholics aren;t supposed to do anything but trust the Church's explanation. I actually got into trouble for that when I was twelve.
I would, however, like you to tell me where you see homosexual acts outlined as sin in the Bible.
(4) Now, here you could easily run into human rights violations, wherein one contracts the other into glorified indentured servitude. As for attaching a contract to a marriage, pre-nuptial agreements already have it covered. The main reason the state makes marriages legal is for taxing and identity purposes.
(5) a.) You've offered no support for your opinions (which amout to moral conclusions and judgements), yet I have. b.) I see no numbers here...OH! You mean deduce, don't you!?! Well, it seems like you've never had the audacity to question what you're told or come up with your own philosophies, but that is to be discussed elsewhere.
3) To be honest, I'm not really a Christian. I'm not very religious at all though I do have many values and morals that line up with conservative Christians. Thus I can't really speak for whether the bible says that homosexuality is a sin. I do often hear Christians talk about "not lying with another man" and they interpret this to be against homosexuality. Again, I'm not a Christian and I don't use the bible to justify my reasoning.
4) If you allowed people to bear arms, you might see a problem with people shooting themselves. You're swaying too far from topic here man. The government doesn't need to acknowledge marriage, period.
5) I adopted my definition of marriage and my morals on my own volition. They are derived from my values (you know, undebatable things from which people form opinions?) The great thing about the government not acknowledging any marriage is that you can think what you want to think and I can think what I want to think and the government doesn't have to come in and force a value on either of us.
Why wouldnt be gay okay? That maybe the best question. Gay is okay with me.
Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?
2) Okay...the literal meaning of homosexual has nothing to do with your inability to read my posts as they are written. Again, I said being gay isn't voluntary, but I never said anything about forced or involuntary sex (rape).
3) ...You brought religion into this with your first post...And you're right; you never quoted the Bible for support. You didn't give any support, for that matter...
4) ...?...How, in the name of all that is sane in the world, did you connect that comment to the second ammendment? You've got no relevance between the two, and yet...Where are you going with this drivel?
5) They wouldn't be forcing a thing on you; they'd be upholding their own constitution as is their primary task. You don't have to support the governments' stances either. You can protest; they're not forcing anything on you! Only if they commanded an absolute absence of dissent would that be true. You're foaming-at-the-mouth-posts here prove that you're dissenting. Give it a rest, please!
I can't take anymore of this inane crap. When you've (re)gained the ability to make clear connections and coherent moral claims, maybe I'll debate you, but it won't be here. This thread is not to discuss religion and pluck disjointed, irrelevant opinions and comments from out of the blue.
Gay = Okay
The friend was wrong.
Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 12-21-2007 at 03:18 AM. Reason: (I MUST spell better than User_Name! I MUST!!!
Okay im sorry but we were all made to have sex one way, the other just does not work. I think people are selfish to full fill there sexual needs in this way, than the way we were ment to. But people can do what they want.
Well I don't have anything against someone's sexual preferences unless it harms someone else [or something].
There will always be people who condemn homosexuality but there are also people who hate a certain race. This hatred is common and isn't new. Through my eyes, just because people hate homosexuality doesn't make it any different than the girl at my work who hates Asians.
Last edited by MomijiTMO; 12-21-2007 at 06:09 AM.
as a person thats not gay..u can 'judge' their doiing on the sexual part as not good..but to discriminate them or do harm agains them then thats a big no-no..they still human and equal with all the others.
Anyone can get cancer at any time on any day.
She is clearly un educated.
ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht
YES. Gay is okay. And you might as well spit in your "friend's" face, because that was totally cold and b!tchy by her. Gay people aren't some freaks of nature: they're just expressing they're sexual and emotional needs in another way. People usually think it's weird just because we are physicaly built for reproduction so it's natural for a man and a woman to be together, but it's simply reproductive, isn't it? That has nothing to do with love. Love is expressed in so many ways, why should this be any difference? People should be more open-minded. So once again, yes, GAY IS OKAY!
Okay she so has something shoved up her you know what . She so isn't your friend if she thinks that someone who means alot to you should die! To tell you the truth I would have punched her teeth out (please excuse my violence but, but you just don't do that!!!). Is being gay bad hell no! Is it okay YES! I hate it when people judge people just becuase of the sex they like. Oh god just think about someone acting like that makes me sick! People who are gay are just like you and me they are just as smart can do everything that we can do the only that is different is the genere of sex that they like!!! God why do people judge all the time???
Thank You Alphonse-kun I Luv you
And of Course Brother:Alphonse-kun
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)