AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Lovebeat's sigs/avas

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I really like your works! You use wonderful colors, beautiful fonts and amazing renders, which all gives lovely and romantic outcomes. The word to describe your sigs is definitely "beautiful".

On this page I've been through my favorites are the blue sig in post #130 [that shade of blue is a drop mouth, and that render is beautiful <3], sig in post #133 is like, WOW! and Serated's sig is pure awesomeness. Great text work, great colors and an amazing render, really.

As for your avatars, I like 'em all. ;D

Now, to make this post actually useful; *cough cough* I really like the CG sig in post #147 [Suzaku and Euphie :3], but what I'm pretty much, uhm, detesting xD are the colors. They're just too bright and too "fist-in-the-eye". The sig is great, but the colors aren't really working. It's not that easy to combine yellow and pink. So my advice... no, my request [lol] is to work on those colors a bit, cause that sig is a wonderful piece of work in my opinion. As unoriginal -when we're talking about CG- as it is, I'm seeing dark purple and green there...

...and my obsession with purple color has nothing to do with it >3]

*gasp* I can't believe I'm gonna post this, as I'm not as nearly as qualified to C&C gfx artists, but heck, I'm having a brave day today, lol. So yeah, I hope you won't mind anything... Keep up the great work! ^^

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Get off mah lawn! Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2014 07:39 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BettyRuthless

Wow, I love this signature. The colours are fantastic!
    The extraction is beautiful and I absolutely love the way you used it in the sig.
    The pen tooling is really well done. & the duplicated face is an awesome idea. XD
    The light source is perfect and I can't find anything wrong with this signature. :3

The first too avatars look a little washed out, maybe because they are a little more lighter. But the thrid avatar is my favourite. The colours are really vibrant and clean.

Nice work .lovebeat <33

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

AH,nice to see that you're still doing well with your creations...Haven't been in this section for a long time,lol...But now I have more free time,so I said - why not taking a look to my favorite set makers...
    And here I am...Gonna start commenting with the last one you created,and then I'll follow up with every new creation you place here...

Here,goes,the last one would be...post #150,if I realized it correctly...
    First of all,allow me to notice your improvement...
    During past 6 months you seem to be creating sets on a whole new level,they are sort of different from what I remember,and I love the sound of this...
    Congratulations,you caught my attention once again xD

Now,let's see what you have there...
    Hmmm,to be truly honest,I really love the look of the first one,and the first version of it too...
    It has a good feeling to it when actually character seems to jump,with face turned up...
    This upside-down really loses that effect tho...
    Explanation:

This one is absolutely great...it's not perfect,but is good enough...
    I really love the effects in it,they are going well with the complete mood of the siggy,and are especially going well with the characters movement,allowing us to see what kind of move is that..
    Character placement is good,and balance of the sig is at it's top...
    Borders are going well with the sig,matching it's colors,so it's another plus for you...
    Only thing I'm confused about is that other head beyond the characters back,perhaps it would be better without that facey...?

Flipped upside-down however,is good too,but lacks the good feeling of it,because movement of character in that pose is completely unnatural,unless it's in water,and since your background doesn't give even a hint about being in water,I think it failed in getting the actual mood for it,unlike the previous version of it...

So yeah,I love previous version more xD

Ah,the should-have-been-entry is good too...Not the best,but it's still good...
    Now,first of all,you shouldn't call your own work a trash,really...
    Every kind of art is beautiful and good,being gorgeous or being plain ugly,none of them are trash...Ones art may look ugly,but at the same time may be professionally done while coloring,effecting and such,you just have to find that "something" that makes it good...It may not be the best thing ever,but just like that,it should be appreciated because of work and time spent on creating it...
    Now,for actual comments...
    I don't see what's so trashy about it...
    Character placement is good,but you could've make in more visible,if you know what I mean...Character kind of drowns in sigs effects,and it is clearly seen that the focus should remain on it,not on effects...
    Effects are nicely pulled out,giving sort of energy burts feeling around it,especially with white dots placed inside of it...
    I especially like the lightingt-way of the effect,that goes lighlty from character up till darkest parts of the sig sides...I don't know professional names,lol,so I'm only stating how I feel about it,heh
    It's simple as that...

The last one is pretty catchy too,lol...
    It's sort of...cute and adorable,despite the characters reaction...
    Effects are niely pulled out,I like them,and combined with the character placement gives sort of,small 3D-ish look,which is highly good...
    Letter placement is well chosen,and color and font of letter is really matching with the mood of the siggy...
    Dunno what else to say about this one,tho,sorry...

Also,sorry for skipping the ava comments,I don't really know what to say about them,and saying only things such as - Great,I like it - will make me feel sort of lame...Oh well...

Closing note: Very good...I like your creations so far,thus saying that...and I always say what I mean,so....
    Also,vectoring,lightning,brushing and such...I don't know the difference between those terms,lol *feels ashamed* ,so I'm stating the way I see it...Hope you don't mind it..?
    Hehe...missed my commments *puppy eyes* ...?

Lol,anyhow,as I've said already,you've really improved,alot...Don't let the bad days got to you,your sets are never failing to amaze me...
    I'll be looking forward to see more...

EIDT: I've just realized how longie-long-astic this reply was o.O'
    Lol,hope you didn't got too bored while reading all this T_T
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 09-27-2008 at 08:20 AM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thank you all for the comments! <33 ^__^

@ poison.ivy - fist in the eye? xDD I don't think orange/yellow together with pink is too bad. Those colours were included in the stock so I didn't touch them much >: the purple you see is a dark shade of her hair, which is obviously pink. Thank you for the C&C, of course it's appreciated even if you don't do (much/any?) gfx stuff yourself!

@ Hamashimura - I love your comments and I think I've already told you how much I apprecate them.

It's been a while *insert Britney Spears music here* >__>;;

Got this when I followed Serated's "For our Love" tutorial:

I love eet <3

and best icons I've made since my last post:
    Last edited by .Lovebeat; 10-03-2008 at 11:50 AM.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Senior Member LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 07:31 AM
    Threads

well, I saw all the pages in this Thread and i have to say that i like your work. I'm not a professional and i don't know if i can do better than you do but one thing i know, i don't like some of your style of signs, but as i say i like your work , (i know you've improve a lot) and your effort to make it better. The avas all are fantastic.

keep up the good work =)

Quote Originally Posted by .Lovebeat View Post

EDIT: Never mind I made a sig anyway WHEN I SHOULD BE STUDYING. I've had a lot of inspiration lately it seems.

Nickelback - Saving me.
    P.s - An example: This is a good sign.. but because of all that efects between them the sign lost all the "feelings" that you try it to put.

~> C'mon to my darkside, i have cupcakes x'D <~

My "family":

~>Tsuki Moon88 (sister)
    ~> AnimePrince (brother)
    ~> Mandy-Chan (sister)

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hehehe,awesome ^^ Thnx for thinking that way...
    I really thought I've overdone with my previous post a bit [that was one big piece of txt]
    Oh well,I'm glad you like them tho...

Now,for your latest post...
    Let's see...
    On first glow,I really love the outcome of it...

Now,for the deeper look:
    Now,now *smiles* hehe,this is outstanding...
    Completely beautiful..the characters placement is good,and the focus on them remained untouched the by rest of the sig..
    Background image is great,I especially love the mystic fade-away look of it,giving out sort of mysterious feeling to complete sig...
    I especially love the lighting effect on the bottom,it's going well with the complete mood of the sig...
    Balance is on it's top,and flow of the sig is just amazing...
    Aside note: I take the flow differently than most artists do,but I think that from all my comments you've realized what I mean by that ^^
    Txt is well placed,and I love the font...hehe,fancy <33
    Overall,simply magnifique...

@LadyAmy ~ I quite dissagree,but I'm not in the mood to argue about it right now...perhaps when I get a bit more of free time,I'll post the complete explanation...

Last edited by Hamashimura; 10-05-2008 at 01:44 AM.

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

WOOOOOOT! I'm so glad you're part of IGFX now. ♥

I swear you should make an icon community on LJ, seriously you'd get so many watchers with those delicious icons. The way you use your textures is amazing.

The Vampire Knight signature is stunning, Kaname looks like he's grabbing onto the effects. I like the colored lightings, the overall composition and the way you set up the text. Brushes work really well too.

hit me baby one more time.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The one for Hamashimura:

Not the outcome I wanted. I was in the mood for tag-making but I did not have any inspiration. =/

And I think I messed this one up a bit D8

Extraction by Serated.

Thanks everyone for the comments. :3

@ Konata - I might, just might. Figure out a name for me. XDD
    @ Hamashimura/LadyAmy - Can't be helped that people have different tastes, but thank you anyway.

Junior Member xShinkai has a reputation beyond repute xShinkai has a reputation beyond repute xShinkai has a reputation beyond repute xShinkai has a reputation beyond repute xShinkai has a reputation beyond repute xShinkai has a reputation beyond repute xShinkai has a reputation beyond repute xShinkai has a reputation beyond repute xShinkai has a reputation beyond repute xShinkai has a reputation beyond repute xShinkai has a reputation beyond repute xShinkai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2008 02:04 PM
    Threads

New set for moi:

[
    Holy crap, I dunno... its great, it's smooth and it has color... nice lighting and has a good blend with the render, this one definately has caught my attention on first sight. Good job
    Last edited by xShinkai; 10-05-2008 at 02:06 PM.
    xShinkai's Signatures : Click Here

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I love this one <33 make a tut please?
    The colors are just amazing and everything flows well
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Lol, thank you guys, you make me so happy XDD

PacManX:

And if you just want an avatar that's taken directly from the sig:

@ IchigoKiss - Yesh, tut will be up some time soon!
    Last edited by .Lovebeat; 10-06-2008 at 09:30 AM.

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

This one is absolutely stunning! <3 Perfect in every way. Colours, blending, background.. brilliant. I adore the pattern on the right side.

Oh, and the icons you posted a little back are very sexy ;D

Now for your last sig..I like the background but the image looks dull/blurry and its face looks oversharpened. o_o; Also, because it's so light I can't really figure out what image it is xD But it looks like a difficult image to work with. Love the background though. x3

Keep it up Megami nyamo~! :3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah,finally some free time ^^
    Let's see what you have there...

Heh,I love the one you created for me,but I've already explained everything through PM so you know how I feel about it...
    Don't worry much about the outcome,I love it the way it is...

The second one is le magnifique!!
    Perfect in every possible way...
    Character position creates a perfect focus on it,and is merged with the background effects,like soooo good...
    I love the background,without unnecessary effects creates a perfect balance...
    Sig itself has a beautiful feeling to it,making that certain flow appear,as always...
    Txt is nicely placed,and very stylish font makes it great...
    Borders might have been with different color than white,but assuming that it might ruin the beauty of it,leave it as it is...
    Overall great,magnificent...
    May I ask you to place this one in my blog,beside the other one you created earlier,under my very favorite sigs blog entry...?
    I'll give you credit,as always...

The last one is pretty good too...
    Character might be drowning in background,losing it's focus...
    Background is great,I love the effecting in it,nicely created,but might be overdone because of the character...
    I'm on loss of words,dunno what else I could say about this one *smacks head* forgive the lousy comment over this one =P

Anyhow,keep up <3

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The first one looks better now.

And the last one is pretty. Just needs more motion in the sides. But don't bother about that.
    Your SOTW entry...well, I can't make much out of it. Only a second ago did I notice that he's got his face up and the neck is showing [is that even a 'he'?]

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

@ Wonderwice - It was an annoying image to work with, I surprised myself how I managed to make it. D: It should lay around in the request thread somewhere. But mm, thank you. ♥
    @ Hamashimura - Yes of course you can put it up in my blog *feels so flattered* xD
    @ Karuto - It's a he. And well I don't like the sig very much so I won't touch it, but thanks for the C&C anyway!

Very annoying to work with. She is laying... and I didn't know how to fill up the background and then I had to change the colour to pink it because that's what the requester wanted... but in overall I'm satisfied with what I could make. Took me 1h 30 mins. :D

[Edit] Made an avatar for good measure.
    Last edited by .Lovebeat; 10-14-2008 at 11:23 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you very much...I have placed it in that entry,it truly deserves to be there <3

Ah,this fresh,new one is pretty amazing...
    On first glow I saw no differences between two versions of it,but on closer look I've realized that overall blurring is different on those two...

I love more the second version,kind of clearer then first one,which seems a little bit blurry...
    Again,you have created one truly beautiful sig...
    Overall great...character position is good,and the look on her face is...just wow xD
    Lol for that...had no idea how to express myself with that...
    Anyhow,I really love the background...
    It's gorgeous,and full of emotions,and effects in it are only making it even more beautiful...
    Complete flow of the sig is amazing,and I just love how the complete background matches with the character expression...
    Nicely balanced,and,again,it has this nice feeling to it...
    Dunno how to express it,but it feels sort of...smexy and special o.O'
    Txt placement is good,and the coloring matches with the sig,simply going with the flow...Hehe,I like the fancy look of it xD

Overall,amazing...keep up ^^
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 10-14-2008 at 10:59 AM.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm, I must say, you show quite the talent. You do a nice styled working, yet maintain a balanced view of the sig as a whole, and not focusng on just one point of it. A gentle, almost sublime styling with graceful blending. Very lovely and appealing to the eyes.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks a lot, you two. :3 ♥

Raiken:

I need to start to read tutorials again =_= my sig styles are repeating themselves.

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

OMG THANKYOU <3 I totally adore it! Its awesome and I know i was a punk giving you that picture :3 but still, I wanted you to have something to work with! THANKS AGAN ILY BBY <3
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks x3 Lovebeat, your great at making sigs, I like the Yachiru one you made for me^-^if I ever need anything else I know who to ask.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

Very lovely sigs. Maybe sometime you can make me one.. ;D

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks for the comments guys. :3
    @ Inamorata - I'm just a PM away. ;D

Finally, a new set for myself:

If you haven't noticed, most of my sigs represent my current fandom(s). XD
    Last edited by .Lovebeat; 10-17-2008 at 03:03 PM.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Hey Megu Megu, yeah I'll call you by your old name.. well nick xD

You still have the same kind of style, it's really pretty and clean. You always have a nice lighting to it and interesting backgrounds and effects.
    I'm only going to comment the last three.

First, I'll begin with the last
    Kyoya signature - All in all it has a very interesting background which catches the eye. But I miss depth in the signature and the lighting you used doesn't match, with what natural lighting would look like. But that's really detailwork ofcourse.. I'm just being nit-picky >_>'
    The matching avatars look really good.. no further comment, in fact I won't comment on any of your other avatars, because they always look really good :3

Raiken - It's interesting.. hmm...It has good depth and the abstract lighting effects are interesting, but the character itself is too bright and a bit too sharp.

FierceFeli - The first version is the best one. It has great depth, the colors are awesome, the effects just match... The whole thing just comes together. Really really great looking signature. Though the second version, her skin looks awesome, a bit flat, but really goodlooking. And it looks a bit sharper, which takes away the depth, which is a pitty.

Keep up the great work! ;3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

How can you get it to Megu Megu when I didn't even have 'u' in my username?

You're probably right about the light on the Hibari one. I was confused with where I should have put the light source.

Is this better? (One lighter and one darker version)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Finally,a bit of more free time...I sooooo hate my work >__<
    Let's see your progress so far,shall we ^^

Ah,very nice...I like it,character positioning is pretty good,and I like the overall look of it...
    Sig itself is very cute,and I like the background mixing up with the character,especially on sleeves...very nice..
    Background itself is pretty eye-candy,and I just love the way you used effects here,especially the lighting part <3 ...
    Nicely balanced,with such a beautifull feeling to it,I can't express it with words,simply,I am speachless...
    Only thing I dislike,might be the border,too jumping out from the siggy,but seeing it as it is,I can say that it's not bad at all...
    Well,this is only my opinion...
    I love the txt,especially the different colored idea <3
    Overall great...

How can you get it to Megu Megu when I didn't even have 'u' in my username?
    That's not so strange,when I talked with friends about your creations,I called you Megi xD

*cough*
    Now...I like this one (2nd version) better,so I shall leave comment on that...
    Very first creation was so of strange looking,because the ligh effects was comming from bellow,changing sig completely...
    This one,with light effect from above is making it more lovely,and definitely gives a good mood to it...
    Mainly because the shadows on character are placed so that it's seen that light is comming from above,so it's only natural that this version would be better ^^
    I like it...
    Character pose,and overall expression is pretty darn good,and is nicely combined with the background image and effecting completely...
    Light effect,as I've already said,is great,and detailed background is pretty much nicely going along with the complete mood...
    I especially love how the bg image is blurred more than character,which clearly leaves the focus on him,and I'm definitely satisfied with the txt...
    Nicely placed,with pretty catchy font <3

And Reborn! is totally amazing...

Overall,amazing,as usual...keep up the superb work <3

Closed Thread

Thread Information